Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 3: Dedanna

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dedanna - What is a Harem? A collection of beautiful women? Well he is collecting beautiful women for himself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem  

I had taken a notice to one of two college girls renting a small house next to a house that I owned and rented out to college kids. She was 22 years old stood 5'7" weighed 120 pounds with medium length brown hair just past her shoulders.{you would be amazed at what you can find out about someone just from going through their trash.}

Dedanna was her name; she had blue green eyes and measured 32B-20-30.{lingerie catalog order sheet} She was attending the local college and shared the rent on a little two-bedroom house with her girlfriend Lara who seemed to be daddy's little girl.

Dedanna drove a beat up Honda civic and Lara drove a spider with California plates. I had been watching the two girls for almost 4 weeks planning a little party, then fate stepped in and as the semester was ending I saw Lara was packing her car. I managed to find out that Lara was going home for a visit and would not be back for several weeks.

Dedanna was going to keep the house for them and work during the break. I watched the house close and later saw that Lara was leaving the door wide open while putting some stuff into her car, Dedanna was at work so I slipped inside without Lara seeing me. I unlocked a back window and slipped out. Lara taped a note to the door before driving off. The note read:

D, here is my part of the rent and my cell phone if you need anything just call! Don't have too much fun without me! Lara

There was $3500.00 in with the note. I had grabbed my gear and slipped back inside via the window and searched the place to make sure that there was not anything that would prevent the party from being a complete success.

Lara's room was the larger of the two {of course} with a full size four-poster brass bed; her closet had plastic over every dress and more shoes than most shoe stores. The dresser was nice two little drawers side by side at the top and three large drawers under them.

The little drawer on the left had matching panty and bra sets a couple with the matching garter. The little drawer on the right had slips, pantyhose, silk stockings, and two bikinis.

The first large drawer was divided on one side were socks and the other side tank tops and sport tops. The second drawer was divided also and it had t-shirts on one side and shorts on the other. The last drawer was sweaters and sweat shirts.

Next to Lara's bed was a nice nightstand with her clock and a phone on it. In the top drawer was her 9" vibrating dildo and some magazines and papers. The cabinet under the drawer was mostly girl stuff. Lara's desks acted as her makeup dresser too as the two top drawers were full of makeup, and school stuff in the rest.

The bathroom was so clean it seemed sterile! I was expecting it to be messy and have that lived in look. Everything was neatly put away, nothing just lying around.

The kitchen was a different story, a small table in the corner with only three chairs around it. There were dishes on the table and in the sink. Most of the stuff was spoiled in the refrigerator. The living room had one large chair and a love seat in front of the TV.

Dedanna's bedroom was just a little smaller than Lara's. She had a twin daybed style bed against the wall under the window. There were three drawers under it the left had sweaters, sweat tops and bottoms; the center had t-shirts and shorts; the right had pants.

Dedanna's dresser was very nice it also was a vanity and had her makeup on it. There were three little drawers on the right side and two large drawers on the left. The top little drawer had panties and bras, the next had 2 bikinis and a full swimsuit, and the last had something special!?!

The large top drawer had skirts and pants while the lower drawer had junk. Dedanna's closet was somewhat neat at least most everything was hanging, jackets, dresses, suit sets, and she had boots and shoes all over the floor of the closet.

A folding table and chair were set up as her school desk with a laptop and her books on it by the bed.

Back to the special drawer, it had a patent leather bikini top, buckle side patent leather thong, micro mini patent leather skirt that buckled at the top with two buckles one over the other leaving the rest of the skirt split open, and a leather 1" studded collar that had a blank metal plate riveted to the front.

I checked my watch and knew that I still had close to an hour before Dedanna would be getting off of work so I set my watch to remind me 15 minutes early and I relaxed on the chair and watched some TV. I was watching for Dedanna to drive up just to make sure she would be alone.

I saw her Honda pull into the driveway, I moved to Lara's room {I had put the note and money on the table where it could be seen easily} Dedanna came in closed the door and went straight to her room. I was watching from the slightly open door as she undressed and walked to the bathroom to cleanup. Dedanna showered and then went back to her room to put on a light blue sweatshirt top and matching pants.

She came out of her room and found the note. I saw her pick up the phone and dial. She called Lara to say bye, have a nice time, have fun, etc. I prepped for her to come back to her room, and waited. Dedanna made a microwave meal ate while she watched TV then tossed the trash and put the dishes into the sink.

She never even heard me; I don't even think she felt the stun gun zap her in the back of her neck. She dropped to the floor with one shot, her knees just bent and she went straight down right to her ass. Her head rocked forward and her arms just hung at her sides.

My leather restraints looked as if they were a perfect matched set for Dedanna's leather outfit. I set her outfit out on her bed she was buckled and locked into the restraints including a ball gag. I had left her on her belly hogtied until she came around.

I heard her moan and try to scream so I let her know that I was there and what her situation was. She was mine and I would hurt, torture, and maybe even kill her if she did not do what she was told. YES! I intended to RAPE her! Why mislead or beat around the truth. I let her know up front that she was going to get fucked by me and she could either deal with it or get fucked up first then get fucked by me.

Dedanna nodded her head that she understood the situation. I told her that she was not to look at me or I would stick nails into her eyes. She nodded that she understood not to look at me. I told her that I was going to undo the hogtie and she would have 2 minutes to get out of what she had on and into her little leather outfit. I could see her shocked look that I knew about her outfit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.