Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 1: Britt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Britt - What is a Harem? A collection of beautiful women? Well he is collecting beautiful women for himself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem  

I have been watching Britt Gallak for nearly two weeks now and everything is set. Britt is 22 years old, stands 5'1" tall, about 100 pounds and a 36C-32-36 figure. Her blonde hair is shoulder length and her blue eyes shined when she smiles.

She was newly married just a day away from one month. She was planning a very special surprise for her husband on their one-month anniversary. Since he was going to be home from the week long field exercise tomorrow, she was gathering last minute items.

I had been watching her since I saw her the first time at this store. I knew she was going to be my plaything! I checked the power on the stun gun, made sure the zip cords were loosely hanging from my back pocket, the dark glasses were painted black on the inside and had a croaky strap that would tighten around the head to keep them on, clear tape stuck to the front of both thighs to cover her mouth and that there were not too many people around that might see me.

At 1155 PM there are still a lot of people around at these 24 hour stores. I had already shot out the two parking lights that would normally light this area of the parking lot after Britt had gone inside. I adjusted the blonde wig I was wearing and checked the dark glasses in the mirror to make sure that my face was mostly covered by the large framed dark glasses. Britt should never have a chance to see me, but it was better to be safe than sorry later.

I could see her coming out of the store and as luck would have it no one else was coming out with her. One quick check of the parking lot confirmed that there was very little movement around. Britt opened her trunk and loaded what she had bought without even concerning herself with the fact that the lighting was very poor. I moved slowly from around the car next to hers as she unlocked her door, when she opened her door and started to lean into the car I stunned her at the base of her neck.

She went stiff and tried to scream but only slumped forward into the car. I stunned her again in the lower back. Quickly I pushed her into the passenger side leaning against the far door. I zip tied her wrist together in front of her, and put her seatbelt on over her arms. Taped her mouth closed with two long wide strips, and put the dark glasses on tightening the croaky. I picked up her keys and started the car as I closed the door.

Less than 3 minutes, this could be an all time record! I drove to my hideaway watching to make sure that I was not being followed. This was too easy! The hideaway is perfect, out of the way, and very quite. I had no trouble from Britt when we arrived. I told her right from the start that she was mine and I would kill her slow and painfully if she did not obey everything I told her. She got out of the car and walked beside me still unable to see with me as her guide.

We arrived at her new home, a room 10 feet high, 12 feet long, and 10 feet wide. I told her to undress completely, fold her clothes and pile them neatly in the box I left for her. She was to put the leather hood on and wait for me to return. I also told her that if she was not ready when I returned I would beat her and do the job myself.

I cut the zip straps around her wrists and left her to begin. I watched as she took the glasses off, and then the tape. Next she looked around the room, cement floor and walls, a sleep mat with one wool blanket, a pail for her toilet; it even had a nice toilet seat top to make it easy to use. The only door was heavy wood made from 2x8s with 4 hinges and a deadbolt lock. The single light was set into the ceiling and in the middle of the room on the floor was a 2" pipe set flush with the floor.

Next to the door was the cardboard box for her to put everything in. The hood was in the box waiting for her. A standard leather hood laced down the back and tied at the base of the neck, a blindfold was snapped into it and could be removed also there were snaps to attach a gag to the hood if needed or wanted. I could see she was crying. When she saw the hood in the box she seemed scared.

I started to open the deadbolt making as much noise as I could then stopped and went back to the monitor to see what she was doing. She had moved back from the door and was removing her clothes in a panic! She had everything off and half folded more like rolled and tossed into the box in I guessed 3 minutes. Her shirt, pants, bra, panty and shoes were all in the box with the bunched up tape and glasses.

Slowly she pulled the leather hood over her head adjusting it around her hair, which she had to pull into a ponytail high in the back of her head so it would fit through the open part in the hood. She worked the laces tightening the hood as she continued to lace until she had completely laced the entire hood snug around her head before she tied the ends. She crouched with her legs pulled up to her chest wrapping her arms around her lower legs and hugging them to her tightly.

The blindfold was still snapped into the hood and she did not remove it. It was very apparent she was crying even though you could not see her eyes. I opened the door and watched as she tried to look at me through the hood. I complimented her on obeying my instructions except for not folding her clothes neatly she had done what she was told. I gathered everything and left her food and water with the instructions to unsnap the blindfold once I had left so she could see to eat and drink. When she heard me at the door she was to replace the blindfold before I entered or she would be punished.

I told her that if she ever saw what I looked like I would KILL her immediately making it slow, painful, and evil. I told her that as long as she did, as she was told she would live.

Britt ate and drank all that I had left for her. She also used the toilet and covered with the blanket to drift off to much needed sleep. I tapped on the door before I started to unlock it and she had the blindfold snug in place before I opened the door. I placed a leather chastity belt that had a 6" long dildo and 4" long butt plug attached to it, along with the ball gag that snapped onto the hood, and a 2" wide leather collar with a 4' long chain leash attached to the collar.

I told her to put everything on that I had left and I would be back in 2 minutes to get her and she was to be ready with her blindfold on so she should hurry once I left. When I got to the monitor room she had already removed the blindfold and was looking at the belt shaking her head as she touched each of the invaders that would soon enter her. She put the collar on first without even blinking, then the ball gag I'm guessing she was trying to prolong the inevitable.

I was wondering which she would endure first? My thought was the dildo so she would not have to have the butt plug in longer. I was surprised when she put the butt plug inside her pussy and twisted it around as she worked it in and out then leaning on her side raising her left leg she pointed the butt plug at her anus and slowly drove it into her with one constant and steady push. She closed her eyes very tight and it looked like she was biting down on the leather ball gag too.

When the butt plug was all the way inside her she rolled onto her knees spreading them just wider than her hips and picked up the dildo. She pushed it into her pussy using a slight twisting action to help easy it inside her. The chastity belt was put around her waist and buckled in the back then the leather groin strap was passed through each of the loops on the base of the dildo and butt plug then ran it up between her butt cheeks and attached to the buckle of the waist belt. She was snapping the blindfold in place when I moved back to her room and began to open the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.