Anushka's Acting Rehearsals - Cover

Anushka's Acting Rehearsals

by Dafafu

Copyright© 2008 by Dafafu

Erotica Sex Story: Seventeen year-old Anushka marries a twenty year-old youth. But her father-in-law uses her desire to become an actress to seduce her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   .

ANUSHKA was an extremely beautiful seventeen year-old girl. She was very fair and her skin was smooth and vibrant. Yes, her face was extremely beautiful with rosy cheeks and full luscious lips.

She also had an exceptionally well developed body. She was 5' 5" tall, had a narrow waist and curvy hips. Her legs and thighs were full and shapely. Her most delightful asset was her chest. Her massive 40-inch breasts were round, firm and full. They thrust forward boldly, without any sag in spite of their size. At home she usually wore a conservative blouse and a long skirt. Her breasts pushed out her blouse for at least 6 inches.

When she walked she walked slowly and gracefully moving her body in such a way that her breasts jiggled deliciously and her buttocks quivered gently and attractively. She oozed tremendous sex appeal.

Anushka was the only child of Anand and Annu. They were poor farmers in a distant village from Chennai. They realized that men and boys were lustfully ogling their daughter and that it was advisable to marry her off.

One man who secretly desired Anushka was Ram. He was 42 years old and fairly rich in the village, owning land and shops. He and his wife Rani had a 20 year-old son, Mathavan. The boy was being groomed to take over Ram's interests in the village.

Ram thought hard on how to ensnare Anushka. There was only one way, he decided. If his son married her then she would become his daughter-in-law. That would make it easier for him to seduce her. He lusted for this young sexy looking village maiden.

Without revealing his dark intentions, he spoke to his wife and son about the latter marrying Anushka. His wife and son were delighted and agreed to the suggestion, since Anushka was such a young beauty.

Then Ram and Rani approached Anushka's family. Her parents too were delighted. They liked the idea of their daughter marrying into a rich family. They also liked the boy. He was handsome and would become rich, inheriting his father's wealth. They thought that he would make a good husband for Anushka because he was also well mannered and well behaved.

On the wedding day an important idea came to Ram. One of his friends who attended the wedding was Suresh, a businessman from Chennai. Ram thought out a new scheme to seduce Anushka.

In private, without his wife knowing, Ram spoke to Suresh and discussed his scheme in detail. Ram promised him cash incentives for his help to implement his scheme. Suresh agreed and that very day he acted upon their scheme.

During the wedding Suresh noticed how beautiful the bride was. All the men and women seemed astonished by Anushka's beauty. Suresh told Ram and Rani. "You know, your son is marrying a gorgeous girl."

"Yes, she is a good girl and will make a good wife for our son," smiled Ram, smiling to himself. Suresh was acing on their secret plans.

Suresh: "Yes, I know. But in Chennai she can be a film star. She has the youth and beauty to be a successful actress. That would also mean that she can be very rich soon."

Rani, unaware of her husband's scheme, explained, "But she is marrying our son."

Suresh: "So what? She can still act after marriage."

Rani: "No, that won't be possible. Mathavan will be staying here and learning to look after our business interests."

Suresh: "Let your son continue with his work here. But your daughter-in-law can go over to Chennai and I can get her into films."

Rani: "Oh, no, no! How can she leave her husband here and go to Chennai on her own? That's impossible."

Suresh: "No, she doesn't have to go to Chennai on her own. Let your son stay here and look after your business. Meanwhile, you and your husband, as her in-laws, can accompany Anushka to Chennai. You can stay with her and supervise her while she acts."

Rani: "Well, I don't think our son will agree to that arrangement."

Ram: "Why don't we discuss it with our son?"

After the wedding, Suresh discussed his suggestion with Mathavan and Anushka in front of their parents. Ram was prepared to pay for all expenses to make Anushka a successful actress. Moreover, Anushka's parents would receive monthly allowances so that they could live comfortably. Eventually everyone agreed to allow Anushka to become an actress. Inwardly Anushka was thrilled with the prospect of becoming a film actress. Since small she had admired the glamorous actresses and had dreamt of becoming an actress herself. Her dream was coming true!

It was also agreed that Ram and Rani would accompany Anushka to Chennai. In Chennai, Ram would rent a house for them to stay.

Suresh insisted on one important condition: that Mathavan should not get Anushka pregnant for the next three or four years. These years would be important for her career. They could have sex as husband and wife but should avoid pregnancy. Ram and Rani agreed to talk to the newly weds on how this could be done.

Suresh: "Alright. I'm glad everything has been agreed upon."

Ram: "When should we go over to Chennai?"

Suresh: "Today is Sunday. I'll return to Chennai tomorrow and make the necessary arrangements about the house etc. You three come on Thursday."

Rani: "You mean Anushka can be with her husband for only four days?"

Suresh: "Yes, but she can come and stay with her husband for a couple of nights every month after that."

Rani: "Only two nights per month with her husband?"

Suresh: "Yes. Initially she has to make this sacrifice if she is to concentrate on acting and becoming successful. At the end of each month you two can bring her here on a Friday and let her spend Friday night and Saturday night with her husband. On Sunday you can take her back to Chennai." Everyone was aware of the suggestion made by mentioning let her spend Friday night and Saturday night with her husband. Anushka blushed when she heard that.

Mathavan: "Can't she stay with me longer?"

Suresh: "Not now. Later she can come and stay with you for a month or more. That is 2 or 3 years later. For the moment a couple of nights each month with you should be enough."

Privately he whispered into Mathavan's ears, "You can have sex with her but don't get her pregnant. Otherwise her acting career will be spoilt. You have to make some sacrifice for her good." Mathavan nodded agreement, though not very happy.

It was a grand wedding. After all the guests had left, it was time for the newly weds to have their first night. Rani spoke to her daughter-in-law and explained how to avoid pregnancy. Ram in turn advised his son.

That night, in the flower adorned bed, Mathavan and Anushka spent a lot of time lying next to each other fully dressed and not doing anything else. Both were shy to make any sexual advance. They lay close with Anushka turning her body away from her husband. He took a bit of courage and got close to her and put his arms around her. She giggled shyly but let her husband hug her from behind. He hugged her tighter and tighter. She felt his manhood against her soft buttocks through their clothes. Instantly she started to get sexually aroused. She hoped he would caress her more and even undress her. But he didn't do anything of that sort. He wanted to but was afraid that she might not like it. All he did was merely hug her from behind. That was all he did the first night. She was disappointed and frustrated. She remained aroused the whole night.

The next day Ram spoke to his son, and Rani spoke to her daughter-in-law. The in-laws were surprised that the newly weds didn't have intercourse. So they advised them to be bolder in bed.

The second night also they went to bed fully dressed. Anushka was in her sari and Mathavan was in his vesti. The vesti, a very thin white cotton piece about two metres long, was wrapped around the waist, and reached down to the ankles. He also wore his shirt.

Yes, the second night the newly weds became bolder. They talked and were friendlier. They faced each other and hugged each other. They felt their body contacts more and more and got more and more stimulated. They didn't kiss. They merely hugged. Mathavan enjoyed the pressure of Anushka's big breasts against his chest.

Shy and embarrassed, Anushka hardly looked at her husband when he pushed her sari and petticoat up her legs and thighs until they were bunched at her waist, exposing her thighs and private part. He then removed her panty. She was very excited.

Mathavan did not get undressed. He opened his vesti and mounted her. AUSHA was disappointed that her husband didn't get themselves completely naked. They were wearing so much clothing.

When her husband inserted his cock into the entrance of her cunt she spread her thighs but covered her eyes with her hands. His cock was thrust violently several times into her cunt. She screamed with pain as her husband burst her hymen.

Frightened, Mathavan pulled out his cock and saw that it was covered with blood. Anushka saw her own bleeding and rushed to the bathroom where, after the bleeding had stopped, she cleaned herself. She adjusted her sari and petticoat and came back to the bed. Mathavan then went to clean himself and came back to bed in his vesti and shirt.

"I'm sorry, Anushka. I'm very sorry."

She merely smiled and lay back next to him hoping that he would resume the sex act. But he didn't do anything subsequently. He switched off the lights and slept. Anushka wanted sex but her husband slept. She was again disappointed and frustrated. For two days and nights she had remained sexually aroused.

On the third night also the newly weds went to bed fully clothed. Again Mathavan didn't undress his wife or himself. He merely pushed her sari and petticoat up her legs and thighs to bunch them at her waist. Then he removed her panty.

He just opened his vesti and inserted his cock into his wife's young cunt. Anushka opened her thighs. She wished they were both naked but her husband didn't do anything about that. She was too shy to suggest that they should get naked.

However, with her hymen ruptured Anushka didn't feel any pain when her husband entered her. Shy and embarrassed at the sexual act, she covered her face with her hands as her husband started to move his cock. She spread open her gorgeous thighs and waited for her husband to move faster and deeper.

Mathavan, although he wanted to fuck his wife furiously, was afraid of hurting her. So, he moved his cock inwards and outwards slowly, watching his wife's huge beautiful breasts under her blouse rock and roll with his gentle cock thrusts. Anushka started to moan softly with pleasure. Mathavan wasn't sure whether she was enjoying or feeling pain. May be it was pain, he thought. So, to play safe, he continued to fuck her slowly.

Anushka's head rolled from side to side. She wanted her husband to fuck her faster and deeper but she was too shy to tell him to do so. Enjoying each inward thrust of her husband's cock, she moaned, "Hmmm ... hmmm ... hmmm ... hmmmm ... hmmmm ... hmmm..."

Mathavan didn't realize that his wife wanted him to fuck her fiercely. Thinking that she liked the way he fucked her, he continued to fuck her slowly. After ten minutes, Mathavan couldn't control himself. He pulled his cock out. He hadn't ejaculated. So, he stroked himself and after a couple of minutes he shot an endless stream of sperm all over his wife's private part and thighs.

Anushka groaned with disappointment and frustration. She hadn't climaxed. She ran to the bathroom to wash up. But she didn't blame her husband too much. First she knew why he withdrew his cock quickly. He didn't want her to get pregnant because she was going to become an actress. Secondly she was happy the fucking was very much better than the previous night. Surely her husband would fuck her more satisfyingly next time, she thought.

In fact Anushka decided to be aggressive the next night. It would be Wednesday night, the last night before she went to Chennai. She decided to insist that her husband and she got naked and fucked properly. She was prepared to ask her husband to fuck fiercely and deeply, not once but several times that night. She didn't want to be shy. She wanted sex.

However she was disappointed with what happened on Wednesday night. Anushka's in-laws organized a get together of the two families and close relatives because the next day they would be taking Anushka to Chennai.

They ate, talked and laughed the whole night. The men chatted together and the women conversed among themselves. Anushka was disappointed that she couldn't spend time with her husband in bed. She had looked forward to a better fucking session with her husband that night. As morning broke, for yet another night her sexual desires remained unsatisfied. How she wanted sex!

The next day a car arrived at their house in the morning. The driver claimed that Suresh had asked him to take them to Chennai. Suresh had bought the car and engaged the driver with Ram's money. That car and driver would be at their service in Chennai.

Ram, Rani and Anushka took about two hours to get ready. Anushka and Rani wore saris, but Ram, as usual wore his shirt and vesti. He had never worn western dresses.

The bags were put in the car. Anushka's parents cried and advised her to look after herself and obey her in-laws. Her father advised, "Obey your in-laws, especially your father-in-law. He's spending a lot of money to make you an actress. Obey your father-in-law and do as he says."

"I will, papa."

Before she got into the car, Anushka wanted to say goodbye to her husband. She took him into the house and hugged him tightly. "Take care of yourself dear. I'll come and see you a month later."

"You also take care of yourself, dear. Listen and obey my father and mother. You'll make them happy."

"I will.' She then kissed her husband on the mouth, holding the kiss for several seconds. "I'll give you more when we meet next time," she said smiling and went to the waiting car. Ram sat in front next to the driver. Anushka and her mother-in-law sat at the back.

On the way they stopped at three places to stretch their legs, to eat something and to ease themselves. Every time the car stopped at the parking lot, her father-in-law would open the door and guide Anushka to come out. "Please be careful, dear," he would say and held her hands until she was out of the car. Then she would help her mother-in-law to come out of the car.

When they crossed the road, Anushka would take her mother-in-law's hand while her father-in-law would take her hand. He would keep advising her, "Please be careful, Anushka. Please walk slowly. Watch the stone ... watch that hole." Anushka was touched by her father-in-law's concern.

In the restaurants where they ate, Anushka made sure she served her mother-in-law. Meanwhile her father-in-law put this and that in her plate and, by tapping her arm again and again, he encouraged her to eat. Tapping her arm, he kept asking, "Is there anything else you would like to eat, Anushka?"

"Eat this, please ... it's good for you." His hand would touch her arm repeatedly.

"I hope the food is okay for you." Anushka felt her father-in-law's hand on her arm again and again. It didn't offend her. She felt nice.

Anushka felt happy. Her father-in-law cared for her and really took good care of her. The way he touched her showed that he was friendly. She liked him. He was young looking and handsome, she thought.

Each time they got back into the car, Anushka helped her mother-in-law to get into the car first. Then her father-in-law would hold her hand and guide her into the car. "Please be careful, Anushka." As she entered the car, his hands would hold her waist and guide her into the car. The hands on her waist felt nice. She thought that her father-in-law was being merely helpful, but she hoped he liked her.

It was mid-day when they arrived at a big double story detached house. Suresh was waiting for them and showed them the house and the garden at the back.

Inside, it had several rooms. Downstairs there was a spacious kitchen, rooms etc. The servants' quarters were some distance from the house. The house had a big compound all around it. There were no houses nearby.

Upstairs there were three normal sized rooms and one very big room. That huge room which was more like a hall was fitted with a big bouncy bed. There were sofas, divans, dressing tables, wardrobes and what not. There were mirrors on the walls and on the ceiling above the bed. There was a very large attached bathroom with showers.

From the room a staircase led down to an indoor swimming pool and an indoor waterfall. That amazed Anushka. The place was very private as there was no other access to it.

Then Suresh showed the three other rooms upstairs. Next to the big room was Anushka's room. At the other end of the house was the bedroom of her in-laws and a guest room.

After the tour, Suresh said, "All of you must be tired. Take a rest. I'll come in the evening and take you out to dinner and then we will buy some clothes for Anushka ... for acting."

Anushka slept in her room and her in-laws slept in their rooms. Evening they got up, bathed and dressed up. Anushka and her mother-in-law wore saris. Ram, as usual, wore his shirt and vesti. Then they waited for Suresh.

Anushka thought of her husband and got excited by the sex they had had two nights before. Although her husband had fucked her slowly she liked the pleasure it gave her. She had decided that she liked fucking. Of course she was disappointed that he hadn't fucked her vigorously. She wished she had stayed with her husband so that they could fuck every night. But she was also excited about becoming an actress. Moreover, she didn't want to disappoint her in-laws who seemed very keen that she became an actress. And she didn't want to disappoint herself because she too had always wanted to be an actress.

That evening Suresh spoke to Ram and Anushka. "I have already spoken to many film producers. They all seem to have many girls already lined up for their up coming films. However, I managed to persuade one producer to give Anushka a chance."

Ram: "Good."

"This producer produces films for foreigners. There are so many oil-rich men who want exciting Indian films. If the films are good they just buy the films at any price for their private viewing. These films don't get to be shown in normal theatres."

Ram knew the sort of films Suresh was talking about because they had planned all that earlier. Yet he pretended and asked, "How can Anushka become famous then?"

"She can become famous. Other producers will come to know about these films produced for foreigners. Moreover, she can make a lot of money. She might get as much as US$25 million for one film alone."

Ram responded, "That's a lot of money."

"Yes, I hope Anushka will agree to act in these films."

Her father-in-law asked her, "I'm sure you agree, don't you, Anushka?"

When she was asked like that she could only reply, "Yes, uncle."

Suresh explained, "Since these films are for private consumption, these oil-rich men like some bold love scenes. A bit bolder than the ones we see in normal films. I hope Anushka will agree to act those scenes."

Again her father-in-law asked her, "I'm sure you agree, don't you, Anushka?"

Again she had no other way of answering than to say, "Yes, uncle."

Suresh added, "So, we need to buy some suitable clothes for Anushka."

Suresh then took them to a sumptuous Indian restaurant where her father-in-law took special interest in her, making her eat whatever she liked. He touched her arm and shoulder several times in encouragement. Anushka felt happy that he cared for her. Suresh kept her mother-in-law occupied.

Then they went to a shop called Beauty. Suresh said, "It's here that most film producers and directors buy the dresses for the actresses to wear in films."

Anushka's mother-in-law sat on a chair to rest her legs. "You all go and buy the dresses for Anushka. I'll rest here."

Suresh took Anushka and her father-in-law to the different clothing departments. Soon they were out of sight of her mother-in-law.

Anushka stood by as Suresh advised her father-in-law what items of attire to select. First they selected several saris. They were very beautiful ones but Anushka noticed that all of them were utterly thin and see-through saris. They also selected many transparent mini saris. By mini it is meant that they were not as long as normal saris or as wide as normal saris.

"Do you like them, Anushka?" asked her father-in-law, holding her hand. She didn't want to offend him although she felt that they were too transparent or too small. But then she had seen actresses in films wear transparent saris. So, she smiled and said, "Yes, uncle."

Her father-in-law placed his hand on her shoulder and said smiling, "I know you will like them. You will look very beautiful in them."

Then Suresh advised her father-in-law what sari blouses to select. Anushka noticed that all the selected blouses were not like the normal ones. All of them were bare back blouses and would have to be tied at the back by thin strings. They were very skimpy ones, like mini blouses. They were also very thin and transparent. Some of them were only 3 inches wide. Anushka knew that they were too small to cover her huge 40-inch breasts. Even if they covered her breasts, what good would they be since they were so thin and so transparent?

Holding her arm her father-in-law said smiling, "They are very nice blouses for you, Anushka. I like to buy them for you. Okay?" She nodded smiling. How could she say anything else?

Next they went to buy petticoats. Anushka thought that petticoats were usually opaque as they were worn under transparent saris. But those that her father-in-law was advised to select surprised her. They were exceptionally thin and totally see-through petticoats. The sales girl took Anushka's waist measurement and the petticoats that her father-in-law selected were an inch or two bigger for her waist. "We don't want them to be too tight, do we?" he asked smiling. Anushka merely smiled back. Usually petticoats fell from the waist to the ankle but some of the selected ones would come only to mid-thigh, and some were only 6 inches long, hardly long enough to cover even her full round buttocks, thought Anushka. The sexy petticoats alone stirred her. Inwardly she liked them.

Suresh left them saying that he wanted to make some phone calls.

Anushka's father-in-law placed his arm around her waist and took her to the section where lingeries were sold. Her father-in-law's hand at her waist gave her some nice sensation. Am I getting aroused? She asked herself.

Her father-in-law told the sales girl, "Give us some bras, the type actresses and modern girls wear."

The salesgirl took out a catalogue and showed them the types available. Her father-in-law removed his hand from her waist and flipped through the catalogue.

All the bras displayed in the catalogue were very skimpy and very transparent. "These are the ones modern girls wear nowadays," said the sales girl.

Anushka asked, "Any bigger ones?"

The salesgirl replied, "Yes, we have but they are usually for older women. You are such a beautiful young girl that I advise you to choose from this catalogue."

Anushka heard her father-in-law agree with the salesgirl, "She's right, Anushka. You should follow the modern trend."

What could say except, "Alright, uncle."

Her father-in-law placed his hand around her with his palm on her hips and asked, "Do you want to choose the bras you like, Anushka? Or, do you want me to choose them for you?"

Anushka felt shy to choose any of them. If she chose the bras she might give her father-in-law the impression that she liked small bras because all the bras were small ones. So, she replied, "You choose for me, uncle."

He removed his hand from her waist and chose the tiniest and the thinnest and the most transparent bras. They had no shoulder straps and tied at the back by thin strings.

Some bras were exceptionally tiny. Some consisted of two 2-inch diameter circles joined by strings. Obviously the two circles, thin and transparent, would cover the central part of the two breasts, where the nipples and aureoles would be. "Take these, Anushka. They look very modern," said her father-in-law smiling at her. She just smiled back. How could she go against her father-in-law's advice?

Another set of bras consisted of two 3-inch diameter circles joined to strings. But what shocked Anushka was that in the centre of each circle there was a one-inch diameter hole. Open bra cups! Her nipples would not be covered! Her father-in-law didn't say anything. He just selected them and put them along with the other selected ones, and smiled at her. She smiled back, inwardly was excited by the daring bras.

His hand returned to her waist as he asked, "Enough bras, Anushka? Or, do you want some more?"

"Enough, uncle," she replied as her father-in-law continued to hold her by the waist. The palm kept caressing her hip gently. She liked the sensation it gave her. Luckily her mother-in-law wasn't around, she thought.

Then he told the salesgirl, "Show us a catalogue for panties."

"Do you want the modern ones, like the bras?"

"Yes, of course," her father-in-law replied. Caressing her waist, he asked her, "You do want the modern ones, don't you Anushka?" She smiled and nodded.

The catalogue showed very tiny panties. In fact most of them were tiny G-strings, which consisted of tiny transparent patches in front only and nothing at the back. The rest were strings. The salesgirl added, "These are the favourites of young girls nowadays. They will be suitable for your wife."

"She's not my wife ... well, that's not right ... she is a wife in the family."

"What do you mean, sir?" asked a puzzled salesgirl.

"She's my daughter-in-law ... she is my son's beautiful wife."

The salesgirl added, "Yes, she is very beautiful. You are a lucky man to have such a lovely daughter-in-law, sir."

"My son is the lucky one ... he has married her."

The salesgirl advised, "You should buy these panties for your gorgeous daughter-in-law, sir."

Her father-in-law caressed her waist as he asked, "Do you want to choose the ones you like, Anushka?"

The salesgirl cut in and told Anushka, "Better let your father-in-law choose for you. He has good taste."

What could Anushka say? She nodded. Her father-in-law caressed her waist and then removed his hand. "Alright, Anushka. I'll select nice ones for you."

The ones he chose were the tinniest G-strings. All of them had small transparent patches in front and nothing at the back.

Some of them were exceptionally daring ones. The front of each was only 3 inches long and one inch wide and transparent. So tiny! Inwardly she liked them and felt stirrings of thrill.

"Like these, Anushka?" asked her father in-law.

Anushka asked, "May I have bigger ones?" Am I pretending? She asked herself.

The salesgirl replied, "But the bigger panties are normally for older women. In fact, in this shop we call women who buy normal panties as frigid women. But you are young and sexy. You should take these, Anushka."

Her father-in-law added, "Yes, Anushka. Wear modern ones."

Anushka didn't know what to say after that. The sales girl told her, "Your father-in-law likes them very much. He will be happy when you wear them."

Anushka wondered how her father-in-law would know because if she ever wore them, they would be under her other clothes.

The sales girl urged, "Take them. Make your father-in-law happy. Okay?" Anushka didn't say anything but smiled.

Her father-in-law put them among those items already selected earlier, smiled at her and said, "I'll choose some more for you, Anushka,"

The salesgirl suggested, "I suggest you buy this type for your daughter-in-law."

The ones she recommended also consisted of patches in front only. But they were crotch-less patches. Two thin very narrow strips bordered the one-inch wide opening in the centre. Her vagina opening would be exposed!

Her father-in-law didn't ask her whether she liked them or not but merely said smiling at her, "They will be nice on you."

The salesgirl said, "May I suggest suitable skirts to wear with these panties?"

Anushka felt her father-in-law's hand return to her waist and caress her, exciting her some more. He replied to the salesgirl, "Yes, that will be nice."

The salesgirl brought several flaring skirts that were only about 6 inches long.

Anushka couldn't resist saying, "They are too short. Won't cover ... you know what I mean."

The salesgirl replied smiling, "Nowadays ... saris, pants or skirts are not worn at the waist. They are worn way below the waist. So, these short skirts are to be worn like that. They have elastic waist strings, so that you can pull them down your body until they cover what you want to cover."

Then she brought some short shorts that were only about 4 inches long. "These are also to be worn low to cover the necessary things."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.