Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Family Therapy: From Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a spinoff from Curse of The House of Incest. Another family is seduced by incest feeders, with overpowering impulses to bring others into the forbidden practice.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy  

The master bedroom is very dark, the thick curtains pulled shut. Nancy feels Dan stirring, reaching to turn off the alarm clock on the other side of the king-size bed. She feels a long, thick erection pressing against her bare ass, and an arm hanging loosely over her breasts. Her arm is draped over a waist, her hand lightly grasping a swollen, throbbing cockshaft. She knows she is pressed between the twins and with that knowledge she realizes how painfully swollen her breasts are with milk. Her maternal instinct tells her that Ethan is behind her, and Nick in front. She instinctively squeezes the hard, hot shaft in her hand and gasps silently, feeling a wash of vaginal fluid flowing from between her slippery lovelips.

Dan turns off the alarm, feeling his morning erection pressing against a smooth, firm ass. Her perfume is not Nancy's and he realizes it is Ashley, and that last night wasn't a dream. She stirs slightly, pressing tighter against his throbbing shaft, sending a current of perverse lust pulsing through his brain. He gently puts an arm around her, the touch of her firm, teen breasts and nipples against his forearm making him want to bury his cock inside her forbidden pussy again.

Nancy feels her body flushing with forbidden passion as she squeezes Nick's erection harder, feeling him stir slightly. Feeling wonderfully wicked and turned on she reaches around and squeezes Ethan's hard, swollen cockhead, making him press harder against her bare asscheeks, his forearm tingling deliciously against her stiff nipples.

Dan knows it is not Nancy next to him in bed. It has to be one of the twins, he thinks, wanting Nancy to get it on with the boys so he can fuck Ashley again. He knows something is going on by the movement next to him, but he will not say anything for fear it may break the incest spell that has woven its dark web around him and his family. Very gently he squeezes one of Ashley's firm nipples in his thumb and index finger, making her bare ass rub tantalizingly against his torrid cockshaft.

Nancy senses something is going on with Dan and Ashley, but her perverse maternal desires are overwhelmingly powerful and she will not say anything that may interrupt her dark designs on her twin sons. She begins slowly jacking on Nick's cockshaft as she presses and wiggles her ass harder against Ethan's bloated prick while rubbing her milk swollen breasts against his forearm.

Nick wakes up slowly, the delicious feeling of having warm, slender fingers sliding teasingly slow up and down his morning hardness. He feels his mother's warm breath on his ear as she whispers so softly for him to be quiet that he is not sure if she has spoken. But that is okay because her hand begins to move faster up and down.

Ethan wakes up and instinctively fondles a firm, heavy breast, making Nancy gasp slightly and press her bottom harder against his throbbing erection. He senses something is going on as no one is saying anything, so he begins fondling from one breast and nipple to the other, knowing his mother is fighting not to gasp and moan loudly as she shivers against his cock with pleasure.

Ashley wakes up moaning, but Dan breathes in her ear to stay silent. She does, reaching around, grabbing and tugging on the hot, heavy prick pressing tightly against her ass. She knows something is going on with her mom and the twins on the other side of the bed, but to say something out loud may ruin the delightful obscenity that is going on in her parent's bed.

Ethan reaches down and begins playing with Nancy's sopping pussylips making her sob softly with pleasure. She turns so that she is lying on her back. Nick gets on his side so that he can fondle her lovelips with his brother as he begins sucking on a stiff nipple, receiving warm spurts of milk into his gullet, which he thirstily gulps down. Ethan sucks hungrily on the other nipple and begins swallowing the warm, nurturing fluid into his teen belly.

Nancy is shaking and shivering with the indescribable perverse excitement she is experiencing by her teenage sons as they nurse at her milk swollen breasts, fondling her cream dripping pussy. She moans very softly, her mouth open, her beautiful face grimacing with pleasure as she grips both throbbing prickshafts tightly, jacking them desperately, trying to pleasure her hung sons as much as she is being pleasured.

Ashley and Dan know the door of opportunity is open for them with the sounds and vibrations coming from the other side of the king-size bed. Ashley moves a shapely thigh enough for Dan to work his bloated cockhead into her slick cunt opening and slide his meaty shaft smoothly behind it. Ashley lets out a muffled squeal into Dan's pillow as they begin fucking against each other teasingly slow. Dan has one arm under her torso, and one over so he can squeeze and pull on both her oversize teen tits and stiff nipples.

Nancy drapes her legs over her son's asses as they nurse starvingly at her breasts. She drives her hips up as their fingers slide and probe her dripping pussylips and hole. "Oooohhh! God!" she moans loudly, knowing that whatever began last night has corrupted them all to the core of their souls. "Oooohhh! Fuck! Fuck! So good! Soooo fucking fucking gooood!" she cries out, convulsing climactically as she jacks frantically hard on the bloated, throbbing cocks rubbing against her thighs.

The feel of their mother's feverish handjobs and the sensitive undersides of their cockshafts rubbing against the fabric of her stockings stimulate the twins to orgasm. They hump against her legs and begin shooting stream after stream of life giving fluids.

Nancy sobs and convulses harder as she feels their slimy semen splashing and splattering against her thighs, jetting upwards against her hips and sides of her torso. "Oh! Shoot, my babies!" she cries out lustily. "Give Mommy all your hot fucking cuuummm!"

Ethan and Nick feel their spermloads squishing between them and their mother's quivering body as they continue unloading against her as they suckle at her tits and fondle her cream gushing pussy.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!" Ashley squeals as Dan drives it to her from the side. She turns her lust grimacing face so they can lick each other's tongue sloppily loud. She humps against his thrusts energetically as he squeezes and fondles her firm breasts with his strong hands.

Nancy is still shuddering from the intensity of her climaxes, but she wants-she craves more, knowing nothing can exceed the forbidden pleasures of incest for her anymore. "Nick," she pants huskily, jacking on the cum sticky cocks. "Get on your back so you can fuck my pussy while Ethan fucks my ass from behind," she instructs.

Nick quickly gets on his back. Nancy straddles over him, gripping the headboard for support as Ethan moves behind her. The reading lamp on Dan's side of the bed goes on, illuminating the obscene couplings on the master bed.

"I wanna watch," Dan chuckles, leering at his gorgeous, lust crazed wife being mounted by Ethan as she slides herself down on Nick. "Ride me, princess," he instructs the gasping, giggling teenager.

Ashley quickly straddles over her father's bloated cock, bracing herself on the headboard next to Nancy. "This is sooo fucking twisted!" she gasps as she slides onto the cunt stretching cock.

"I thought it was a dream," Nick gasps as his mother's hot, creamy pussy tunnel wraps around his turgid prick. He begins kneading and squeezing her firm, heavy breasts as he feels his brother working his swollen shaft into her tight ass sheath.

"Ooooh! This isn't any fucking dream!" Nancy gasps, feeling both her son's cramming her forbidden fuckholes deliciously. "I feel sooo wonderfully fucking wicked!" she cries out as she begins humping energetically against both cocks.

"Goddam, Mom!" Ethan gasps, his hands fondling her breasts with Nick's. "Your ass is so fucking tight!"

"That's to make you cum hard, baby," Nancy sobs with ecstasy as the torrid three hump and fuck, trying to find the most pleasurable rhythm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.