Interview With a Rapist - Cover

Interview With a Rapist

by Robin

Copyright© 2008 by Robin

Erotica Sex Story: A one sided interview in which a rapist explains how it happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It didn't start out that way, just sort of happened.

I didn't leave my house thinking I am going to go out and rape the shit out of someone. I was just enjoying the sunshine. You know, just watching the people on the beach, listening to the shrieks of the kids as they ran around on the sand, build castles or buried each other.

It was a normal day and I was taking a break from writing. Didn't I tell you I am writing a book? Oh! Well I am. It is a technical manual about travel patterns to and from work. The local council commissioned it as part of a study towards urban regeneration. At least, that's what they call it. If you ask me, it is an excuse to knock down the social housing, move all the migrant workers and build multi-use housing at the better end of the market.

Sorry, I get side tracked easily these days.

Anyway, I was just sitting in one of the shelters, trying to stay out of the sun as much as possible. I burn easily and just stay looking like a lobster. You can keep all those tanning creams, they don't work on me.

Anyway, a beach ball came flying into the shelter where I was sitting. You know, one of those inflatable ones with red and white stripes on it. The ball was closely followed by a young girl. She was wearing an all in one swim suit. I think it had dolphins on it. I remember it was a light blue, the colour of early morning. She giggled as I handed her the beach ball. Her blond hair was wet, like she had been in the sea. I could see that her swim suit was a bit wet around the bottom half. I guessed she had only been in a short way which is sensible here, there is a rip tide further out, catches too many people every year, I don't know how the Coast Guard puts up with it.

I guessed she was eleven or so. She was very slim, with no tits or anything much to show. Her little bulge had turned into ... what is it they call it? Ah yes, a camel toe. The fabric had folded into her crack, quite sexy really, if you like little girls. I don't much.

Anyway, when she had hold of the ball, she said, thanks mister. Then she turned, to run back to the beach. I remember seeing that her bathing costume had rucked up into her little ass, showing her cheeks with sand all over. I just sat and watched as she joined her friends on the beach.

What do you mean was I turned on by the sight? She was a little girl for fuck's sake. Christ! You guys are perverted.

Fuck me!

Anyway ... I am calm, let me tell my story please.

Anyway, I must have sat there longer than I intended. I was supposed to be concentrating on this travel plan, but somehow, the day just slipped by. It was only when I realised I was hungry that I left the shelter.

That's when I saw the little girl again. She had changed now into day clothes. A little printed dress and a pair of those plastic shoes ... cloggies, sloggies, or something like that. She looked pretty and her hair had been done. It was dry and hung to the middle of her back.

She was holding her mother's hand and talking nineteen to the dozen, her little voice carrying all the way across the road.

Yes I followed them.

I don't know why, just ... I dunno, a magnetic pull or something.

No, it wasn't the kid, although she was pretty, but Mum was really pretty. I could see her bikini through the sarong she had put on. Shocking pink two-piece that really only just about covered her sex. Turns out it was a thong, nothing but string and the sarong she had on didn't hide anything. I remember thinking, wow! What a hot ass. The top half didn't have much to say either, just barely covering her nipples and little more than string, just like the bottom half.

They walked half a block or so, on the far side of the road. The town side, away from the beach.

I already told you I followed.

No, I didn't want to fuck the little girl. I ain't no fucking pervert. Fucking hell! You guys are sick puppies.

After half a block, they stopped at the Maritime Building. You know, the one with the concierge at the front who thinks his shit don't stink. Yup, that's the one.

The little girl gave her mum a kiss on the cheek, waved and went inside leaving mum on the sidewalk. She waited for a few minutes until the girl waved off of one of the balconies...

I don't know what floor ... probably fourth or fifth.

Do you want me to tell you what happened or, are you just going to keep on asking stupid questions?

Thank you.

So, mum takes off, walking on past the beach shop with all the buckets and spades and the other shit that never seems to sell. It just hangs out there on the awning, blowing around in the breeze.

Yes I followed her. How do you think I got to her house?

About a half mile.

She stopped and blipped her car.

I don't know. I think it was a jeep.

Anyway, she just poked her head in and got something from the dash and put it in the straw bag she was carrying. Her ass was in the air as she lent inside.

Oh yes, it was a fucking hot sight.

No I don't know what it was. No she didn't see me. I was quite a bit behind her, just keeping pace, you know.

Well then, she shut the door blipped the car again and started walking up the verge towards her house.

No I didn't know it was her house, well, not before hand anyway.

What'd I do? Well I just stood there watching the front of the house for a while. Then, after, I dunno, twenty minutes I guess, I went between her house and the one next door into the back yard. There is an alleyway, a bit overgrown with lilac bushes.

They have a pool, just a small one. Oh yeah, 'course you know. You've been there.

There she was, stretched out on one of the loungers.

Yes she was naked.

What did I think? I thought, fucking hell! She is naked, out in the open and I thought, lucky me.

After a while of me just watching her, she sat up and grabbed a bottle of sun lotion. I gotta tell you, when she started rubbing that lotion all over her body, I thought I was gonna blow my load right there and then. I was getting a full frontal, well from the middle up anyways. She was sitting sideways on the lounger.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.