It's Only a Game - Cover

It's Only a Game

by WaywardOne

Copyright© 2008 by WaywardOne

Erotica Sex Story: Two couples get carried away playing an adult version of a very old children's game. The title is meant to be taken literally. There's not much of a plot here apart from the game itself, but that game seems to have some seriously erotic potential.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   .

It was getting to be a habit, but a nice one. Every Saturday evening we'd get together with Bob and Peggy, either at their place or ours. We'd have dinner together, play some cards, and just enjoy the company. Fran and I agreed they'd become our best friends, and I think they felt the same about us. There wasn't anything overtly sexual about our relationship -- we were just friends, or so we thought until last week.

We'd gone over to their house this time. They both greeted us at the door; Bob gave my Fran a big hug, and I did the same to Peggy. There was nothing unusual in that, we always hugged when we got together and when we said good night. And yet, there was something different about it for me this time. I've heard people talk about perfume being "alluring". Well, now I know what they mean. Whatever it was that Peggy had used that night really turned me on. I flushed and broke the embrace somewhat abruptly. 'Shame on you, ' I thought to myself.

Peggy had fixed a really nice dinner, pot roast with all the trimmings, and had some excellent red wine to go with it. Fran and I usually don't drink at all, but we each had two glasses this time. I don't know, maybe it was the wine, but I kept smelling that perfume and I kept watching Peggy out of the corner of my eye. I'm sure it was the wine that had us all giggling by the end of the meal.

After the girls had cleared the dishes we all sat back down for a game of cards.

"What'll it be, Hearts?"

"Naw, I'm tired of that, how about Canasta?"

"We can't, we only have one deck."

"Well, we could always play Poker."

"But I didn't bring any money," Fran objected.

"No problem," I threw in, "we could play Strip Poker." Whatever possessed me to say that I'll never know. The wine and the perfume, I guess.

Bob and Peggy both laughed, but Fran looked shocked. "Ted! Shame on you!"

"I was only joking," I protested.

But then Fran giggled a bit herself. "Do people actually play that, or is it just a joke?"

"Oh, I understand people actually do." Bob said. "Hell, I know they do. In fact," he lowered his voice to a conspiratorial whisper "I played it once myself."

"You did? And just exactly when was that?" his wife demanded.

"It was long before I met you," Bob explained. "In fact I was just a kid. And to tell the truth, it wasn't all that great. I mean, you'd probably guess it was very sexy, and ended in an orgy or something. But it was really mostly just embarrassing."

"So, what happened?" I prodded him.

"Well, one of the gals did have to take off her bra, and that should have been a real turn on for the guys, but she was so embarrassed about it that we ended up feeling sorry for her instead."

Fran asked, "Did you stop playing at that point?"

"No, not really, but ... oh, hell, let's change the subject."

"Oh, no," we were all pushing him now, "you gotta tell us how it ended."

Bob was obviously very reluctant to finish the story, but he finally admitted, "Uh, the game ended when I got cleaned out and had to take off my under shorts. I was dreading it so much that by the time it happened I was totally limp, and everybody teased me about how small I was."

We all had a good laugh over that, except Bob, who was quite red in the face.

"Well, I guess we can forget about that one," Peggy finally declared, "so what can we play?"

"Actually," Bob said a bit hesitantly, "a guy at work told me about game that he said was a lot better than Strip Poker."

I was all ears. "All right, tell us more."

"Well, OK, but it's kinda raunchy."

The girls both giggled.

"Hey, we're grownups, we can handle it," Fran threw in.

Now it was my turn to be shocked at her, but I didn't say anything.

"All right, you asked for it. The game is called 'Peter, Pill, and Mary' for that folk singing trio back in the sixties, but it's really an adult version of the old children's game called 'Paper, Scissors and Stone'."

"I remember that," Fran said, "and it sounds pretty boring."

"Oh, I don't think you'll find this boring," Bob replied with a wicked smile. "If you remember that game, you do this thing of two people pounding their fists into the palms of their other hand in a rhythm together as they both say 'one, two, three', but on 'three' they may change their fist to another shape. Well, in this version the shapes are Peter, pill, and Mary.

"Maybe you can guess what shape Peter is."

We all snickered a bit nervously at that.

"Yep, it's the famous Finger," which he proceeded to produce.

"Pill is the birth control pill, which you show as a flat hand, and Mary is, well just a woman, but you show it as an open fist with your thumb and forefinger making a circle like this. It's supposed to represent her cu ... umm, vagina." We all giggled again, even more nervously.

"See, the thing is," he went on, "Peter wins over Mary because he can penetrate her."

This with a rather graphic demonstration as he made Peter with one hand and Mary with the other, and ran Peter in and out, in and out, of the hole.

"See, I told you it was raunchy."

The girls were both tittering but trying to hide it.

Me, I felt just bold enough from the wine to say, "Go on, tell us more."

"Well, the pill wins over Peter, because it can thwart his primary purpose in life." Another demonstration followed, of Peter being stopped by the flat hand. More titters from the girls.

"Finally, Mary wins over the pill, because she's the one who decides whether to take it or not."

Bob paused and looked around the table. He was apparently satisfied by what he saw.

"Now, time to get started. You and I can go first, Peggy."

"OK, what do I do," she giggled.

"Just decide which shape you are going with ... Now make a fist and here we go: one, two, three." On three, Bob came down with Peter and Peggy came down with pill.

"OK, you win. That means you get a point. All you have to do is get eight points and you've won the game. Now you do it with Ted."

I thought I heard my Fran breathe a sigh of relief at that point. I imagined her thinking, 'That shouldn't be too hard.' But I was quickly diverted to other thoughts ... thoughts of peters and perfumes and cunts. Guessing that Peggy might try the same thing again, on three I opened my hand to be Mary. I looked at her hand, and yes, it was flat.

"Ted wins," Bob declared. "You have to name something you are wearing, and let him take it off from you."

"You didn't tell us about that part!" Peggy was obviously flustered.

I was grinning from ear to ear. "Come on," I said, "what'll it be?"

She flushed, but then said, "a shoe".

She and Bob were sitting on one side of the table, with Fran and I on the other. Peggy was across from me, and Bob across from Fran. I got up, walked around the table, and knelt beside Peggy's chair. She cautiously slid her foot out from under the table and I slipped her shoe off.

"Now what do I do with it?"

"Go sit down, and put it on the table in front of you," Bob replied.

"So now it's my turn with Fran, right?"

Bob shook his head. "Nope, Peggy keeps playing now until she gets fully dressed again. So here we go, Peggy. Are you ready? One, two, three."

She decided it was time for a change in her game plan, and tried Mary this time. But Bob once more produced Peter.

"Yes!" he said as he ran his finger in and out of her open fist. "Now what do I get to take off?"

"My other shoe, I guess," she said a bit shakily, and he proceeded to slide his chair out, kneel beside her, and remove her other shoe.

Then she turned back to me, biting her lip in nervousness. My mind raced. What would she pick? Maybe Peter? I went with pill, and so did she.

"A tie," Bob declared. "Nothing happens, and it's my turn again." One, two, three came up Mary for both of them.

Back to me: Mary for me, Peter for her!

"Oh my," she breathed as she ran her finger in and out of my hand. "I get to put my shoe back on now, right?"

After she did she turned to Bob. Peter/pill for him/her. She blocked his finger thrust then retrieved her other shoe.

"OK, Fran, now it's your turn. Since I did the last round with Peggy, you start with Ted."

I turned to her, and our eyes locked. What would she come up with? One, two, three: Peter/Mary.

"Do I get your shoe now?" I grinned as I pumped my finger in and out of her fist.

"I guess so."

I took it off her foot and she turned to Bob. This one came up Mary/Mary, so it was back to me. Peter/pill meant she blocked my finger, got her shoe back, and it was the end of her turn.

Bob and Peggy came up pill/Peter so he took her shoe off. Peggy and I did the same thing with the same result. I'm sure she thought Bob would never expect her to do the same thing three times in a row, so she did peter again. But Bob did keep his "winning hand", leaving him grinning widely and asking, "Now what can I have?"

Both girls were dressed casually in slacks. Peggy was wearing a white blouse with large violet flowers in a pattern on it. Fran had a pale yellow pullover sweater on. I happened to know that she had a lacy white bra under it, and pale yellow panties with a bit of lace at the leg holes.

Of course I had no idea what Peggy had under her blouse and slacks, but I found myself doing a lot of imagining. I wasn't even sure what she had on her feet, though I had taken her shoe off twice now. Maybe full length nylons? Maybe calf high? Maybe panty hose? 'Please let it be panty hose' I thought. If so I was going to find out something right now about what she was wearing underneath.

"My sock," she said, and slid the leg of her slacks up to her calf so Bob could take it off.

He did, and said, "oh, by the way, one more rule. When a guy takes off something that exposes skin he gets to kiss any part of that skin he chooses."

He pulled Peggy's foot up and leaned over to kiss the top of it.

Now it was my turn again. Oh, god, if I could only win: Mary/Mary. Rats!

She turned to Bob: pill/pill.

Back to me, another chance: Mary/Peter.

"I got you," she said, grinning lewdly as she ran her finger in and out of my fist. In and out, in and out!

Then she put her shoe back on leaving her with one bare foot and me with a growing erection. She and Bob came up with Peter/Mary and it was his turn to do some lewd simulated "finger fucking". He added her other shoe to the growing pile in front of him.

Another big chance for me! Mary/Peter. "I win again," she drooled, pumping furiously in and out of my fist. "so I get to put a shoe or sock back on."

"Not so fast," came from Bob. "He doesn't have any of your things, so you don't get to put anything on."

"Oh, so then I get a point, right?"

"Nope, you can only collect points when you are fully dressed."

"That's not fair!"

"It's the rules. Now stop pouting, and it's our turn, so let's do it. The game must go on."

Pill/Peter: "Oh, no!" she wailed.

"Oh, yes," he said intensely and took her other sock off.

"There's no way I'm going to play any more. What if Ted wins now? I don't have anything left for him to take."

'Oh yes you do!' I thought. 'Oh yes, oh yes!'

But Bob's response cooled me off quickly: "Don't worry, there's another rule that comes into play here. He won't be able to take anything off."

With that assurance she turned nervously to me: Mary/Mary, foiled again.

Back to Bob, and it was Mary/pill.

"Oh, no! Now what?"

"Well, I assume you'd rather have me take your blouse off than your pants, right?"

"You're crazy, you can't take either of them off until Fran and Ted go home."

"Why not? I'm sure Fran has seen lots of bras, and I'll bet Ted would love to see you with your blouse off. Right, Ted?"

My face turned bright red, and so did Peggy's.

"See, what'd I tell you? But like I said a minute ago, you don't have anything to worry about, I'm not going to take it off. When we get to this point we can't take anything off without first getting dibs on it. So now, I get dibs on your blouse. Like this." And he rubbed his hands up and down the side of her chest, caressing the material of her blouse.

She buried her face in her hands.

"Come on," he said, "it's Ted's turn."

God how I wanted to get my hands on that blouse. One, two three: pill/Peter. Yes! I came around the table behind her and rubbed my hands up and down the side of her blouse. I was dying to reach on around her and play with her tits, but Fran was glaring at me, and besides, Bob had restrained himself, so I guessed I could, too.

"I've got dibs on your blouse!" I said in a shaky voice.

"Rats, that means I don't have dibs on it any more," Bob put in. "Come here baby, and let's see what I can do about that." What he did was Mary/Mary so it was back to me.

"Ouch! I hate to tell you this babe, but if Ted wins this time he can take your blouse off."

"So what," she retorted quickly, "I'll bet he can't win."

And she was right. We came up Mary/Mary. At least I still had dibs. And unless I was mistaken, Peggy was really starting to enjoy this tease.

Bob's turn again: Peter/Mary.

"Yes!" he said as he pumped his finger in and out of her fist, "Now I've got dibs on her blouse!"

He wasn't nearly so chivalrous this time.

"Her whole blouse," he added as he moved his hands from her waist up her belly and chest and cupped her breasts.

"Bob, stop that!"

"Why? I thought you were my wife."

"Yes, but we're not alone, and you might give Ted some naughty ideas," said with a coy look at me.

Bob just laughed, and then let her go.

Peggy turned to me, somewhat flushed. I've got to touch her blouse again! One, two, three: I couldn't look: Mary/pill. Oh, god, I was in heaven.

I was around behind her chair in nothing flat, and my hands went straight for her belly button. She was quivering! I could feel it distinctly through her blouse. My cheek was touching her neck, my nose next to her ear. That perfume! As my hands started moving up to her breasts I looked defiantly at Fran. She glared back with barely contained rage. I stopped just short of Peggy's breasts, and reluctantly returned to my chair. Peggy looked like she wasn't even there. She was staring blankly and not moving a muscle.

"Snap out of it, Peg. It's our turn," Bob said.

She turned, and mechanically pounded her fist following his lead, but I doubt if she was able to make any kind of real decision. When Bob came down pill, so did she, probably because that is what she had done with me.

So it was back to me, and I already had dibs: Mary/Mary. Shucks, I had guessed she would keep doing the same thing.

She started playing faster. Bob: Peter/Peter. Me: Mary/Peter. She gave me a passionate look as she pumped her finger in and out of my fist.

Again I had nothing she could take back, but Bob announced, "Sorry, pal, you just lost dibs on my wife."

And on the game went. Bob and she came up Mary/pill, and he played with her breasts. Then I got pill/Peter, and this time nothing was going to stop me from cupping her luscious globes.

I closed my eyes so I couldn't see Fran's angry face, filled my nostrils with Peggy's intoxicating scent, and whispered in her ear, "I've got dibs on your whole blouse," while I moved my hands slowly over her round softness.

Incredibly, Bob and I kept on winning. Bob said, "No I've got dibs," as he kissed her neck below her chin and squeezed and pinched her tits through her clothes.

"No, Bob, it's me, not you," as I kissed the nape of her neck and kneaded her breasts. I could hear her breath coming in short gasps.

Bob said, "Oh god, I want your blouse so bad," as he circled her tips with his fingers.

He leaned forward to kiss her, and she responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him wildly with much snorting and moaning. They were obviously both horny as hell.

But the streak couldn't last forever. She and I came up Mary/Peter.

"How'd you like to get some of this?" she groaned as her finger pumped my encircling hand.

That broke dibs, but didn't give her anything to put on. Then she beat Bob, so she put a sock back on.

But she and I came up Peter/Mary.

"Oh, yes I would," I said answering her earlier question as I pumped in and out of her sweaty hand.

This time I didn't even try to walk around to her side of the table. I pretty much fell out of my chair and crawled under the table to her foot. I tore her sock off and planted wet kisses from her ankle to her toes.

By the time I finally managed to get myself back into a sitting position, Bob had felt her up thoroughly after I don't know what. She turned back to me with her mouth half open and her head moving slowly from side to side.

Pill/Mary: "Sorry, lover boy," she whispered as she took back her sock.

She continued to win or tie over Bob, and tie with me, until it was his turn again and he had only one shoe. Then the tide turned once more and Bob started winning, while I was still getting nowhere.

Finally, when Bob had both shoes and a sock, I came up Peter/Mary, YES! One quick finger stroke into her hand and then I dived under the table, stripped off her other sock, and nearly devoured her foot.

While I was still doing that, she and Bob came up pill/pill, so she had nothing to do until I surfaced and could try again: pill/Peter, OH, BABY!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.