Janice White - Cover

Janice White

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Janice and a friend take a Carribean cruise. Along the way, Janice recalls some of her favorite memories of her voyeuristic ways. This is not a sequeal to "A Pastor's Wife" but rather a spin off of it. It might be help to read that first for some back ground on a couple of the charactors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Voyeurism  

The rest of the cruise went fast. The three ladies had fun exploring the tourist sites at the ports of call. They had fun laughing together, spending time together and at night, in their rooms, they especially had fun being together. As they packed their belongings, they were both sad that their vacation was coming to an end but both elated knowing that what happened on a cruise ship was not going to stay on a cruise ship.

Janice was looking forward to seeing her son and his family. She missed her grandchildren coming to her house and fucking her senseless. She would be home for three and a half days before their next scheduled visit.

Robert was a good man. He was a self-employed computer software consultant and provided quite well for his family. He also loved his wife and children very much. Cathy was a Registered Nurse and worked for a doctor in his private practice.

"Hi." Janice said as she knocked on the front door and opened it, announcing her arrival.

"We're in here." Cathy's voice said coming from the dinning room.

"How was your trip, Mom?" Robert asked as she entered the room.

"We had a great time. It's good to be home though."

Janice glanced around quickly and asked, "Where are Larry and Norma?"

"They're in their bedrooms and will be down in a few minutes. Janice, we need to have a talk." Cathy said sounding like she just able to keep her temper in check.

Janice sat down across from her daughter-in-law and tried to remain calm. She knew instinctively what this talk was going to be about. "Okay. What about?"

"We caught Larry and Norma doing, uh, things brother and sister shouldn't be doing." Robert said, starting the conversation.

"And we know that you knew about it!" Cathy said.

Janice took a deep breath and straightened her back. "Why try and deny it?" She thought to herself. "A little after my divorce, they came to visit me. I went to the grocery store and by the time I got back they were just finishing."

"Why didn't you say anything to us about it?" Robert asked, his voice remaining remarkably calm.

"I promised not to tell anyone, if they promised the same thing and to be careful. Seems like they didn't keep the last part of their promise."

"Is that the only reason you didn't say anything?" Cathy asked with a raised eyebrow.

Janice knew better then to answer right away. Why admit to any more than you have too. "What other reason would there be?"

Cathy got to her feet and paced the other side of the table, then stopped and put her hands on the edge of the table and leaned towards her mother-in-law. "Is it true, Janice?"

Janice could not look at Cathy's face because when she leaned forward, her blouse hung away from her body revealing her boobs. She was wearing a bra, but the black lacy material looked very sexy against her skin.

"Is what true?" Janice asked without lifting her eyes.

"Is it true that you watched them together?" Robert asked as he watched his mother stare at his wife's breasts.

"Yes." Janice finally admitted in a small voice.

"Then it is also true that you masturbated while watching them?" It was Cathy's turn to ask.

"Yes."

"Obviously, it's true that you let Larry fuck you?" Robert took his turn.

That question brought her out of her trance and finally met their eyes. Her eyes shifted from one to the other before answering. "Yes. I fucked my grandson and to answer the rest of your questions, yes I licked Norma's pussy and she licked mine."

Robert slowly rose from his seat and walked behind his wife. He stopped and reached around and cupped her breast in his hands. "Do you like watching adults too?"

"Oh god, yes." Janice let the breath she was holding out loudly. "I thought you were terribly mad at me."

"The only thing that upset us is that you didn't tell us. I saw the way Norma and Larry were looking at each other and knew it was only a matter of time. Why do you think I put her on the pill?" Cathy explained.

Robert was squeezing and rubbing his wife's tits while Cathy continued to talk. He kept watching his mother's face as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

"Tell us the truth Janice. Have you ever watched us?" Cathy asked as she stood up so Robert could pull the blouse off her shoulders.

Janice was silent for a moment. "No, not really. I saw both of you getting out of the shower once."

"That's all you saw?" Robert asked as he kneaded Cathy's tits.

Janice just nodded her head. She was afraid to say anything because she knew that her voice would reveal just how turned on she was now.

"Mom," Robert said looking directly into his mother's eyes. "I want to hear you say just what you want to see."

"I ... I ... want to see you fuck your wife. I want to see your hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy and I want to hear her moan for more."

Robert opened Cathy's bra and pulled it off her body. His eyes never left his mother's as her breasts came into view. "What else mother?"

Janice sat silently as Robert slid his hands down his wife's ribs and started opening her blue jeans. Cathy straightened up and Janice saw for the first time how beautiful her daughter-in-law's tits were. They were not overly big but they had natural sag to them with nipples that pointed straight at her. Large dark nipples with silver dollar sized areolas.

Janice took a deep breath and then continued her wish list. "And I want," she paused and looked Cathy's eyes. "I want to watch Larry fuck his mother." Cathy was staring back at her and a slow smile came across her face.

"You are a naughty grandma, aren't you?" Robert asked without expecting an answer.

Robert slid Cathy's pants and panties down her legs and then quickly got undressed. He left his underwear on and faced his mother. He slowly pulled them down, making a show out of showing his mother his cock for the first time since he was a baby. It had to be a full eight inches long and when Robert grasped it, his fingers barely fit around it. He stepped behind Cathy and pushed her until she was leaning on her elbows on the table. She spread her legs for him as she watched her mother-in-law's expression as the purple helmet rubbed her slit.

"Look at her Bobby," Cathy said. "She is so hot, she wants to rub her pussy so bad."

"Do you Mom?" Robert asked as he pushed slightly, letting his cock spread his wife's labia.

"Yes."

"Open your blouse for us." Cathy told the older woman.

Janice quickly opened her blouse and pulled her arms free. Her breasts heaved as she took a deep breath as the excitement rushed over her body.

A wicked sneer came across Cathy's face as Janice sat in front of her showing them her bra-incased tits. "I bet they are flabby as hell."

Janice lowered her head in humiliation. It was true that she was not young any more and gravity was gaining ground on her but she did not think of herself as flabby.

"Fuck me Bobby, let her see that wonderful cock slide in my pussy."

Janice bit her lower lip as Robert pushed his hips forward. She took a ragged breath and stopped resisting the temptation to rub her tits as she watched his tool disappear into his wife's love nest.

"Oh yes, Bobby. Oh I always love it when you first slide in me." Cathy said and lowered her head reveling in the sensation. She raised her head after a moment and looked at Janice. "Look at her Bobby, she wants to touch herself so bad. I bet she wished it were her that you're fucking."

Janice did wish it were her that he was fucking. She wanted his cock inside her so bad. Hearing Cathy talk about her like she wasn't there only made it harder for her to resist touching herself.

"Would you fuck your mother, Bobby?" Cathy asked as he pulled his cock back and slowly slid it back in.

"Maybe, if she asked me real nice."

"Take your bra off ... show your son your flabby tits." Cathy said.

Janice reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She quickly pulled it off her shoulders and dropped it on top of her blouse. She cupped them and held them up as if offering them to her daughter-in-law.

"Well, I'll be damned. They aren't as flabby as I thought they were." Cathy said.

Robert looked at his mother's tits and his breath caught in his throat. Thoughts when he was a teenage boy ran through his mind of the many times he tried, and failed, to get a glimpse of these magnificent orbs. Now here they were in front of him and his mother was holding them up for him to see. He grasped his wife's waist tighter and started rocking in and out of her wet pussy faster and faster.

"Yes, Bobby. Fuck me now. Fuck me in front of your mommy." Cathy moaned loudly.

Janice couldn't take it any longer. She raised her ass off of the chair enough so she could pull her skirt up and her panties down. Then she leaned back and put her feet on the edge of the table wide enough so that her son and his wife could see her cunt. The fingers on one hand when straight for her clit, while the fingers of the other started squeezing and pulling on her nipple.

The only sounds that were made now were the sounds of Robert's loins slapping his wife's ass as he drove his cock in and out of her cunt and the moans of the two women.

Janice's fingers were flying over her clit and she knew it wasn't going to be long before she came and by the look on Cathy's face and the way she was pushing her hips back to meet Robert's thrusts, she knew she wasn't going to last long either.

"God, Bobby, I want your cock in me." Janice finally groaned.

Robert gave his wife one last thrust and pulled her tight against his loins. Hearing his mother admit she wanted his cock pushed him over the edge. Seeing her twiddle her clit was amazing but it was the words that did it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.