Janice White - Cover

Janice White

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Janice and a friend take a Carribean cruise. Along the way, Janice recalls some of her favorite memories of her voyeuristic ways. This is not a sequeal to "A Pastor's Wife" but rather a spin off of it. It might be help to read that first for some back ground on a couple of the charactors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Voyeurism  

Janice did not know how long she had slept. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that Pam and Sharon were still fast asleep. Slowly, she slipped off the end of the bed only because her bladder would no longer allow her to get any rest. She glanced over her shoulder as she stepped to the bathroom and noticed that Sharon had snuggled into the spoon position with Pam.

Janice looked in the mirror and saw a very satisfied woman staring back at her. She chuckled to herself as she remembered how much she resisted coming on this cruise. She quickly stripped her clothes off and sat on the toilet and released a long stream of piss. It always amazed her how good it felt to pee, it was almost orgasmic, especially after she held it longer then was necessary. She finished her business, turned the light off and returned to the bedroom.

She considered sliding beside Sharon but decided against it since she was not going to be able to go back to sleep. Instead, she sat in the chair and watched her friends slumber. As she did, another memory slipped into in her mind.

Shortly after her divorce, Larry and Norma came to visit her. She had always enjoyed the visits of her grandchildren and this time was no exception. She left them alone to run to the grocery store and when she returned she found them in the spare bedroom. Janice watched for just a short while as Larry filled his sister's pussy with his cream.

"Hurry, we need to clean up before Grandma gets home," she heard Norma say.

Janice hurried out to the kitchen and waited for the kids to find her. When they saw her standing there, Janice turned to them and said, "Sex is a wonderful thing, isn't it?"

The two teenagers froze in place, looking at each other and then at their Grandma. Neither knew what to say or do and was let off the hook when Janice continued.

"Are you using protection?"

Without thinking about it Norma replied, "Mom got me on the pill last year when my period started doing funny things."

Janice smiled at the kids and went back to putting the groceries away that she had purchased. She watched them from the corner of her eye until they started to leave the kitchen. "Oh, one thing," she said stopping them, "next time tell me first. I like watching."

Larry looked at Norma and then back to his grandmother. "Only if you are naked too."

"Sounds like fun," she said as she turned back to what she was doing.

Later that evening, after they ate their favorite meal and the dishes were stowed in the dishwasher, Janice asked them, "is there anything want to do now?"

Larry looked first at his sister and than at his grandmother. "I keep imagining you naked, grandma."

Janice smiled broadly before responding. "Why don't you two go to the bedroom? I will be there in a few minutes."

Larry took his sister's hand and led her down the hallway and into the bedroom. Janice sighed deeply wondering if this was really such a good idea. She knew it was terribly wrong and if anyone ever found out she would surely go to jail. However, when the moisture between her legs started seeping through her panties, those thoughts drifted away.

Janice quickly undressed in the living room and made her way down the hallway. She stopped in the open doorway to see Norma on her knees, pulling Larry's underwear down his legs. She took a deep breath again and slowly entered the room and sat down on the only chair in the room. As Larry looked over at her, she spread her legs and cupped her tits, holding them up for him to see.

Larry made a move towards his grandmother but she held up her hand, stopping him. "Just let Grandma watch for now."

Norma got to her feet and turned towards the older woman. Their eyes met and without speaking Norma knew what her grandmother needed. She stepped in front of Larry with her back to him and was pleased when he put his arms around her waist. "Is this what you want?" Norma teased as she wiggled her little ass into Larry's groin.

"Yes."

Norma raised her arms as Larry started lifting her shirt over her head. Knowing that her grandma was sitting not more than ten feet away and was completely naked made this even more naughtier for the young teenager. She felt the cool air on her breasts as the shirt left her body. Her nipples hardened immediately and she heard her grandma emit a low moan.

"You want to see me naked, don't you?" Norma teased some more.

"Oh yes, baby, yes." Janice sighed.

Larry's hand went behind her back and almost had the bra unhooked when his sister stopped him. "Not yet," she said as she opened the button of her shorts.

Larry's hands went directly to his sister's and he quickly pulled the zipper down. He put his hands inside the waist of them and slid the shorts down until they dropped by themselves. He looked at his grandma and saw that one hand still had a tit in it but the other hand was between her legs rubbing her inner thighs just below her pussy. "Look at her Norma, she is so hot for us."

"Are you, grandma? Are you hot for us?" Norma asked knowing she was.

"Yes, baby. Grandma is fucking hot."

Norma turned around so her back was to her grandmother and bent at the waist. Her fingers were inside the waistband of her yellow panties as she looked over her shoulder. Then slowly, she peeled them down over her young ass. Larry reached for her bra strap and this time his sister didn't stop him. Norma straightened up and turned to face the older woman. Her panties were still covering her pussy and her bra was hanging loosely from her shoulders.

"Please, baby, let me see you." Janice pleaded as her finger took a deep dip into her wet valley.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.