The Heat of Summer - Cover

The Heat of Summer

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 15-year-old Brody Brown is dragged back to another family reunion by his mother. The dreaded three-day annual summer event has become the lowlight of his summer. It wasn't always that way, and a blast from his past sweeps in to show him that it's not so bad after all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I was awake at first light, a few minutes after six. I sat up on the edge of my bed, rubbing sleep from my eyes. The faint light illuminated the inside of the cabin. Mom lay on the metal framed twin bed beside mine, still sleeping. I couldn't make out the other people in the cabin, but like every year it was likely some of Mom's siblings or their kids. Each cabin had eight beds in it, four on each side, with a nice wide walkway between the two sides.

I stood up quietly and fiddled around in my bag until I found a t-shirt and my running shorts. I quickly dressed, quietly escaped the cabin and began to stretch out. About 10 minutes later, I had already worked up a sticky sweat. Ah, summers in the south. I tried to think about where to run, then remembered that there was a walking trail that ran around the perimeter of the lake. I didn't know how long it was, but I was sure it would be rough terrain, so it would work just fine for my morning jog.

I took off down the hill and relished in the tranquility of the morning. Dew clung to the trees and shrubs and a nice mist was just scraping the surface of the glassy water. When I got down to the beach, I made out the beginning of the trail to my right. I looked to my left across the beach to see where the trail would come out and could just make out the trail between the dock and the storage building that housed the boat oars, canoe paddles, and life vests. I turned right and tried to make my way through the trail.

It was rough going. Obviously, using the trail was not a regular activity at the summer camps, but enough people used it to keep it marked. I stumbled from time to time, but was pretty much able to conquer any obstacles in my path. After about 35 minutes I could tell I was almost completely around the lake, just making out the dock through the trees in front of me. I decided this was a good place to stop and take my morning leak. I did my business, but before I could start running again, I heard the sound of people.

It seemed strange to me that people would come down here, especially this early. That was rare at this reunion. I heard some more talking, then some giggles. Girls; I could make that out. I slowly picked my way forward, trying to be quiet, so as not to startle them. Then I heard a moan and stopped. Was someone in trouble? I waited again, then another giggle. I was close enough now that I could tell it was coming from the dock.

I moved a little further on the trail until I could make out two figures on the dock. My mouth dropped open. One girl was lying on her back, her head resting on what looked like a towel. The top of her head was towards me, her legs away. Her knees were bent and up in the air, spread wide enough to accommodate the girl lying between. I could again only make out the top of her head, but it was clear what she was doing. I could feel my cock spring to attention again. She was eating the other girl's pussy! I'd never seen this, at least not in real life. Videos, sure. I moved quietly to get a better position, slowly working close enough see what was going on. I tried to hold my breath, and I could hear the unmistakable sounds of slurping, cooing, and moaning. Suddenly the girl on her back began to shove her hips up at the other girl. Her head rolled back and forth and the moaning got louder. I could see her spasm a couple of times and then just quiver over and over. Then she lay still. I felt like my cock was going to rip my shorts. She'd just had an orgasm. The other girl sat up on her knees and smiled at her lover. This time I gasped and quickly clamped my hand over my mouth. Shay! Oh my God! Shay is a lesbian! She just went down on that girl! Shay glanced my direction and I sat deathly still, but her face remained unchanged, so I don't think she saw me. She moved forward and the two girls were kissing passionately. I couldn't make out who the other girl was at all, the towel obscuring her head. Who was it? What would Mia think if she knew about Shay? Did Mia already know about Shay? The mystery girl sat up and moved over so Shay could lie down, and as she turned around to assume the same position as Shay earlier, time seemed to stop.

I didn't know what to do, how to react. There she was, obviously a willing participant. Mia, who just last night had made love to and professed her love for me. She who had said she'd never done "it" with anyone else before, and now here she was. Part of me was angry, betrayed. Part of me was shocked. And part of me was so fucking turned on I couldn't stand it. I knew I should turn and disappear back down the trail, but I was paralyzed. Mia lay down between Shay's legs and buried her face in Shay's pussy. Shay almost instantly began moaning and running her hands through Mia's hair. It seemed to end almost as soon as it started. Shay clamped her legs together against Mia's head and rocked back and forth in an obvious orgasm. Mia moved up and kissed Shay as her friend came down from her climax. They stood up, beautiful bare asses exposed to my view. Quickly they put on shorts, slipped on flip flops and started up the hill hand in hand.

When they were out of sight, I sat down on a log. I was stunned! What the hell? How could this be? Sure it was hot to watch, but I thought it was me and Mia. Had that all been a ruse? A lie? A chance to just get some action until she could be alone with Shay? And how could I ever confront her about it? I had basically spied on them, purposefully choosing not to make my presence known and not to leave. That made me a peeping tom. I sat for a long time. When I realized it was probably well after seven, I made up my mind and decided to take my shower and meet the other kids for breakfast. I would just enjoy being with Mia for the weekend, then I would probably never see her again. I'd go home. She'd go home. We'd do our own things, and I'd never come back to this family reunion.


Each side of cabins had a bathhouse sandwiched right in the middle of the row. I made good use of the shower to wash away all the dirt and grime, but by the time I had dried off, I was sweaty again. Have I mentioned how much I hate the humidity?

The cabin was empty when I went back in to change into a polo shirt and some shorts. I put my sandals back on, shook out my blond mop of hair and headed towards the dining hall. Just like the cabins, the dining hall didn't have air conditioning. Instead, it had two huge fans built into the walls on either end of the long building in an attempt to circulate the air. Fat chance. I opened the door and stepped inside scanning the room for the other kids. It was about 8:15 and the tables were already jam packed with people. I saw Sam come out of the food line with a tray of food and move over to a table towards the far end of the hall. I could see Ana, Shay, and Mia already seated, along with the boy and girl who were playing cards the night before. I decided to get my food before saying hi, but they noticed me on my way to the line and everyone but Sam waved. I smiled and waved back. I went through the line, got my eggs, bacon, toast, and milk, grabbed a banana just outside the door of the food line and went over to sit down. Mia had kept a spot next to her at the table, and she patted it for me.

I scooted in next to her. She put her hand on my arm and leaned to give me kiss on the cheek. I tensed up. "Morning, Sweetie," she said cheerfully, oblivious to my reaction.

"Morning."

Everyone chattered about every topic under the sun, except me and Sam. I was just quiet, not feeling like talking. Sam just scowled at everyone. I glanced at him a time or two, and Mia must have noticed. She leaned against me, her breast pressing against my arm. "Sam is a jerk in the morning. That and the fact that his girlfriend broke up with him the night before we left has made him an absolute bear to be around." Well that would explain his glares the previous night. I just nodded and kept eating. I didn't know what I wanted to say. Images of Mia and her friend in the throes of orgasm just kept flooding my head, leaving me with a strange mix of frustration and arousal.

Get a grip, Brown, I chastised myself. Only need to get through another 25 hours.

"What'd you say, Baby?" Mia asked me quietly. Crap, I must have mumbled it instead of just thinking it.

I shrugged. "Nothing, just mumbling to myself."

Mia looked at me for a long time, but I pretended to be engrossed in my food and the conversation between Ana and the other two, a brother and sister named Mike and Sarah. Finally, I could see Mia turn her attention back to the conversation.

Eventually the conversation died down, and Mia spoke up. "Hey, I was talking to Uncle Donald and he said that there is a challenge course down in a clearing in the woods behind our cabin. Since the pool doesn't open until 10:30, why don't we go down there, work up a sweat, and then cool off in the pool afterwards?" Everyone agreed, including Sam, that that was a nice way to spend the morning. I didn't want to be a party pooper, so I agreed, too.

We put our trays and garbage away and headed out of the dining hall. We went between some cabins and found a trail. I kind of hung back, so Mia dropped back beside me and took my hand. I was so supremely uncomfortable. We were quiet as we walked. Finally, Mia squeezed my hand. I looked at her. She was looking her intense look at me, and again I wanted to melt. But too my surprise, I also wanted to cry. I tried to smile to mask my emotions.

"What's wrong, Brody?"

"Nothing, why?"

"You've hardly said 10 words all morning. Every time I look at you, you're staring off into space. You were so warm and affectionate last night, and now you are cold and, well, distant. What's bothering you?"

I couldn't talk about this. Maybe not ever, but definitely not now, and not here. I needed to come up with something. I know it was shallow and dishonest, but it was all I could think of.

"I don't know. I'm just missing my dad, I guess."

"Oh." She squeezed my hand again and moved closer to me, wrapping her hand around my arm and caressing it gently. "I'm sorry."

"It's OK."

"We don't have to go with them, if you don't want. We can just go sit somewhere."

"No, it's OK. I'll be good once we get there." We walked the rest of the way in silence.

The challenge course is a series of challenges, very much like an obstacle course. There's a monkey bridge, a small climbing wall, a balance wire, and a variety of other challenges, each one testing a different set of skills. I'd messed on it the year before and found some of them to be pretty hard.

We messed around with them for a while, and pretty soon we were all laughing and having a good time. Even me. I was able to push my confused emotions to the back of mind and just let myself have a good time, even teasing around with Shay and Mia.

After awhile, everyone was just sitting around chatting when Sam stood up.

"What do you say, Mike, Brody? A little friendly competition?"

Ana sighed. "Oh, Sam, does everything have to be a competition?"

"What? It's all in good fun. Come on guys?"

Mike and I both hem and hawed around, unwilling to commit. Sam kept pushing, even got in my face, which started to make me angry.

"Are you chicken, Brody? Afraid of falling out of grace with your girlfriend?"

Mia jumped up. "Maybe he doesn't feel the need to prove his manhood all the time like you?"

Sam sneered at me. "What do you know about his manhood, Mia?"

"It's none of your business, you asshole. Don't take your feelings of inadequacy out on everyone else."

I looked Sam square in the face. "Fine. Whatever you want, Sam. It's no big deal."

Mike also relented. "Alright, Sam, what's the order?"

Sam wanted to do five obstacles and see who could finish with the fastest time. First would be the monkey bridge. Then came the balance wire, which consisted of tight cable suspended between two trees about two feet off the ground, with another cable parallel to that one about six feet higher. You held on to the top one to help balance yourself while you walked the length of the lower one. Next came something they called the "stump jump", which was a series of different sized round stumps sticking out of the ground. You had to jump from one to the other until you got to the finish. Then came the rope swings, which were like Tarzan vines. You swung from one to the other until you got to the end. The last was the wall, which was about 15 feet high and consisted of various hand and foot holds. You climbed up, hit the beam at the top with your hand and then either climbed or dropped back down.

"Who wants to go first?" Sam asked.

"I'll do it," Mike volunteered quickly. "Just to get it over with."

Mike handled the monkey bridge without problems, fell once on the balance wire, and once again on the stump jump. He fell three times on the vines, which wasn't really a surprise; he was tall and skinny with really skinny arms, and those are hard to do even for strong guys. He didn't fall off the wall, but he really struggled with it.

The girls had been sitting on some logs watching. Shay had Mike's watch and timed him. "Five minutes, 35 seconds."

"Fifty seconds worth of penalties," Ana said. "That's six minutes, 25 seconds."

I volunteered to go next. While I tried to remain impassive, I was pretty steamed at Sam, and still pretty frustrated with my feelings about Mia and Shay. Needless to say, I hit the course hard. I was clean through the bridge and the wire, fell once on the jump and the vines, and surprised myself by scaling the wall quickly.

"Four minutes, 52 seconds," Shay said, smiling. Mia also smiled.

"Twenty seconds in penalties," Ana said. "Five minutes, 12 seconds total."

"Nice, guy, but now watch the pro." Sam cracked his knuckles and got ready. Sarah yelled go and Sam darted off. Clear pass on the bridge, wire and stumps. One fall on the vines. He started on the wall, but seemed to move slowly.

"You're going to need to move faster!" Shay called to him.

He reached the top, smacked the beam with his hand, and instead of climbing down as me and Mike did, he decided to jump in an effort to beat my time. While it wasn't a particularly high jump, it was very uneven ground. He hit the ground with a thud and a grimace and immediately fell to the ground, rolling and clutching at his ankle.

"Fuck! Shit, shit, shit!" he grunted.

Everyone raced over to him.

"Are you alright, man?" Mike asked.

"I think I twisted my ankle."

Ana knelt down next to her brother. "Can you walk?"

"I'm not sure."

We helped him up, and he tried to walk it off, but grimaced with each step. It was obvious he was going to need help back up the hill to the square.

Mike and I aided him, slinging one of his arms over our shoulders and supporting his weight. The mood at this point was pretty sour.

Shay finally spoke up about halfway up the hill. "Well, you won, you big lug. Beat Brody by like six seconds or something. Of course, that's a pretty big price to pay for six seconds."

Sam just grunted. Have I mentioned he's pretty heavy? By the time we crested the hill I had worked up quite a sweat. We got him back to the square which was filled with groups of people again. Ana saw their mother and went off to retrieve her. We set Sam in a chair and Sarah got him another chair to rest his foot in.

Mia stood over the top of him for a long moment. She was mad. I could see it in her eyes, could see her jaw working. "Serves you right, you ass. No wonder Cindy dumped you."

"Shut up, bitch," he growled back at her.

My hackles went up and I made to step forward. I may have been out of sorts about Mia and Shay, but my natural instinct was to always protect her. Shay caught my arm just as Ana returned, her dad and another man in tow. The other man knelt down beside Sam. Mia took my hand and pulled me away.

"Come on. Let's go swimming." She reached up, kissed my cheek and then she and Shay ran off to their cabin. I did the same, and within five minutes found myself standing on the concrete edge of the pool. It was a fairly good sized pool, going from three feet deep to about 12 feet deep with a diving board in the deep end and small water slide at about the seven foot mark. I decided to start with a bang while I waited for the girls. I went straight for the diving board and waited in line while a little kid was coaxed by his dad to jump. Finally he braved it and disappeared beyond the end of the board.

I love swimming. I could do it night and day, no matter how warm or cold the water is. Mom always said I was a fish. Since I'm gill-less and fin-less, I doubted it. But now I was in my element. I ran the length of the board, took a nice graceful jump and sprang off the end, doing a one and half somersault and extending my arms to make a clean entry into the pool. The water shocked my system, but the coldness that enveloped me washed away all my sweat, and all my worries. I didn't break the surface until I cleared the floating rope that separated the deep area from the shallow. The pool was shaped like an 'L', with the short part being the deep area. I started at the bottom of the long part and decided to practice my strokes. I started with the crawl, going for speed. When I reached the other side I stood up. It was only three feet deep, so I decided to take a rest. I scanned the large concrete deck surrounding the pool. There were probably three dozen or so people swimming and standing around the deck. I saw Mia and Shay standing just inside the gate. They were looking at me and gesturing towards me in animated fashion. I waved at them and they waved back.

Both were wearing little cover up dresses. They stepped out of their flip flops and pulled their cover-ups off almost simultaneously. I sunk down in the water in an effort to disguise my growing erection. They both had killer bodies, and wore little to cover it up. Mia was in a small red bikini, more sporty than sultry. It was tight fitting and seemed to minimize her bust while accentuating her hips. Her waist had a delicious curve and her hips were just wonderfully proportioned. I tried not to drool.

Shay was wearing even less than Mia, a black string bikini that wasn't meant to support anything. It was meant to flaunt it. The top had little triangles of fabric that pushed up and covered the swell of her small breasts, leaving impressive cleavage. The bottom tied low on her hips, and it was obvious that she had to shave her pubic hair to wear it. Both girls giggled as they walked over towards me. Shay jumped right in sending a wave over my head. Her breasts bounced and jiggled, but the top somehow held her in. Mia sat down on the edge of the pool and slid in.

"Ooh, this is cold!" she shivered.

"Whine, whine!" Shay said, splashing at her. Then she turned to me. "All she's done is complain about how hot it is, and now she's complaining about cold. Just can't satisfy some people."

I smiled at Shay. "That's so true." Then without warning, I dunked her. She sprang up sputtering and splashing. "I feel satisfied now, though," I said dryly.

"Very funny, Mister." She wiped water from her eyes. "By the way, did you like ogling the view a minute ago?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.