Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 9: Déjà vu

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9: Déjà vu - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Carly was pacing back and forth in front of her locker, waiting for Mia to arrive at school. It wasn't like Mia to be late, so Carly was concerned. "Where were you last night?" She demanded when Mia finally arrived at their locker after second period. Carly had been deprived of her 45 minute phone call the previous evening and Mia better have a good excuse because Carly and Mia talked on the phone every night without fail.

"Sorry," Mia said with a frown, "I um, well, it's a long story," Mia finally said.

"Tell me what's going on," Carly demanded, "I'm your best friend, or did you forget that."

Mia sighed, "It's a long story. I went home yesterday and my grandma was in the attic looking at pictures of my mom," Mia explained. "I was upset when I saw she had kept these pictures from me for all these years and even more upset because I know Popoff won't allow me to see my mom now that's she's back, so I ran off."

Carly gasped, "Really?"

Mia nodded, "It was a dumb thing to do because I got in trouble and now I'm grounded."

"Grounded for how long? Does this mean you can't go to the dance next Friday?" Carly worried, "Shit!" It took awhile for Carly to realize that Mia's running away was not at all typical.

Mia was surprised to hear Carly swear, "Careful Carly you might get a demerit for swearing," she warned, but she could understand her friend's feelings of frustration, "I know we had plans to go to the dance together, I'm sorry."

"The students from Cedar Springs are going to be there," Carly said, "Oh my God, have you seen their star football quarterback? His name is Riley Bills and he's very good looking. His dad is the coach."

Mia wanted to go to the dance with all her heart, but she knew it was out of the question. "I was just glad I didn't get a whipping, I'd so much rather be grounded," Mia mumbled, almost under her breath in an attempt to change the subject.

"Oh for sure," Carly said with big eyes, "Your grandpa is so old school," then she paused, "but if he had whipped you instead of grounding you then maybe you could have still gone to the dance," she said slowly, not fully understanding how painful and humiliating a whipping could be.

"It's not worth it," Mia assured her.

"I guess I'll just have to stare at Riley Bills all on my own," Carly said with resignation, even though they had other friends who would be going.

It hurt that Mia would be missing the dance, she had really been looking forward to it, but what was most on her mind wasn't the dance, it was her mother. The images from the photos kept flashing through her mind and she became angrier with each passing moment that her grandpa wouldn't allow her even one picture. It didn't seem fair. She knew if she asked him again about giving her a photo she risked getting a whipping from him and that was a risk she wasn't sure she was willing to take.


Frank looked forward to Thursday afternoons and Saturday mornings more than any other day of the week because that was when he coached his son Colton's soccer team. This afternoon they would be going to the neighboring town of Cedar Springs to play soccer and Frank was excited about the game.

Amanda, Frank's ex-wife, pulled up in her car. "Hey dad," Colton called as he jumped out of the car to greet Frank.

"Hey dude," Frank said with enthusiasm, "Ready to go kick some balls?"

Colton grinned, "Yep!"

Frank glanced over at his ex-wife Amanda as she got out of the car, "Don't bring him home late," She called to Frank and then looked down at her son with a smile, "Have fun Colt."

"I will mom," Colton smiled and ran back to kiss his mother goodbye and throw his arms around her neck one last time before she left. She often attended his soccer games, but she wasn't able to be there this afternoon.

Frank realized a long time ago that he had made a terrible mistake by losing Amanda. Every time Frank saw her, he still wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her from head to toe. But he didn't have that luxury anymore and it hurt to think about it. "We won't be late, I promise," He said, grinning at her.

Amanda looked doubtfully at Frank and flipped her blonde hair before climbing back inside her car.

"Let's get going," Frank said to Colton after Amanda was gone. He helped Colton get in the truck, "We need to go pick up Popoff," Frank said as he drove across town to the Hardware Store to where Martin waited.

Martin never missed any of his grandson's games if he could help it. Claudia also went to the games whenever she could, but with Mia being upset about Angel's return, Claudia elected to stay home this time and keep an eye on Mia.

Another of Martin's grandsons was also on the team. Martin's oldest daughter Aurora, or Rori as they called her, had a son Colton's age named Trevor and Frank coached them both.

"Hi Popoff," Colton smiled when Martin got in the truck and sat down beside him. Colton raised his hand to give Martin a high five and then he hugged his grandpa. He looked forward to seeing his grandpa whenever he got the chance, which wasn't often.

"How's the champion soccer player," Martin smiled, roughing up Colton's hair.

"We're going to go kick some balls," Colton grinned enthusiastically and Martin couldn't help but laugh at his words and the double meaning. Martin reasoned his son Frank had taught him that expression.

Frank's older sister, Aurora Pirelli, had married Doug Austin when she had been twenty-five years old. They had two son's named Trevor and Tyler. Trevor was Colton's age, nearly eight years old, and her other son Tyler was five years old.

Aurora was proud of her family and she kept herself busy from morning until evening taking care of her two boys and husband. She was active in everything her boys were involved in at the private school St. Christopher's, and in the community. She had a lot of good friends and was the epitome of a suburban housewife. Her husband Doug was a successful computer programmer who commuted by train to the city every day, ninety minutes in each direction.

Rori had heard the rumors of her younger sister Angel's return. By now the rumors was that Angel had pranced around Red's Barn completely naked on Saturday night and set up shop in the back room as a prostitute. It was disgraceful.

Rori was more than a little disturbed to think of her younger sister Angel coming back after all these years because Angel's return brought a certain stigma with it that Rori didn't want to remember. Rori had been in her second year of college when Angel had become pregnant, and even though the scandal should not have affected Rori at all, she felt slighted by the people in town because of her sister's promiscuous behavior.

After Frank pulled his truck into the dirt parking lot next to the soccer field, Colton quickly jumped out of the truck and ran to greet his two cousins Trevor and Tyler.

Frank always had a lot on his mind at these games, even though he was just coaching seven year olds, he worried a lot about his son's performance and making sure all the parents of the other kids were happy.

Rori walked over to greet them, "Hello Frank, Hi Pop," She smiled at then hugged Martin.

Martin rubbed his daughter Rori's back with affection as he hugged her, "How are you Rori?" and then he looked down at Trevor and Tyler and playfully punched them each on the arm in turn.

Trevor and Tyler smiled and greeted their grandpa, "Hi Popoff," they said and Tyler jumped up to hug Martin and nearly knocking him off his feet.

Frank didn't stay long to socialize with Rori and Martin. He herded the boys to the soccer field, anxious to get ready for the game.

Although Rori was curious about the gossip she had heard about Angel, she knew she couldn't ask her father about it. The subject of her sister was off limits with Martin and Rori had been taught to respect her father's wishes. She knew she would have to wait until she could get her brother Frank alone before she could ask what he knew about Angel's return.

Frank was happy when he discovered his friend and old coach Wiley Bills was coaching the opposing soccer team.

"Hey Frankie," Coach Bills called out enthusiastically when he saw Frank, and he briskly walked over to Frank and patted him on the back and shook his hand, "It's great to see you again."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.