Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 8: Nothings Easy

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8: Nothings Easy - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

It was early morning and although it didn't always happen, Jordan woke up with a tremendous hard-on. He looked over at Angel, who was sound asleep and nudged her softly until she opened her eyes. Before she could speak his lips covered hers and he began kissing her as he caressed her breasts.

Jordan's sex drive seldom ruled him, but when it came to Angel, he could barely contain himself. He stopped kissing her momentarily and looked down into her dark eyes, "You called me 'Parker' last night and you're not supposed to do that," he said sternly, but his voice was not mean or insensitive instead it was warm and playful.

Angel blushed because she knew where this was headed.

Jordan abruptly sat up on the edge of the bed and pulled her towards him, positioning her naked body over his lap so he could smack her bottom, "I told you not to call me 'Parker, ' my name is 'Jordan'," he reiterated and he began to spank her bottom with his open hand. They both knew if he had been truly upset, he would have spanked her last night, and this morning he was just using it as an excuse.

Angel wiggled around as he smacked her, "Stop it Jordan," she said in protest, but in truth she found the smacks stimulating and she could tell from his hard-on that he was very aroused. He wasn't beating her, he was spanking her, and there was a world of difference. Angel understood what it was like to be whipped or beaten for someone's pleasure, but in Jordan's case it was different, he was not overly harsh or threatening and towards her his spanks made her feel cared for and aroused.

His smacks stung. "No more calling me 'Parker'," he said as the smacks echoed in the room.

Her bottom was turning pink, "Ouch, OK Jordan I won't," she agreed. She was becoming sore, "I'm sorry," she wiggled in frustration as he continued smacking her behind.

Jordan didn't spank her for long, only enough to get his point across and increase his arousal. He stood her on her feet and then pushed her down on her back, climbing on top of her and parting her legs. She was already wet as he pushed his hard cock inside her tight opening.

The color in her cheeks deepened as she felt him enter her. He kissed her neck and nibbled her ears as he moved slowly in and out of her and then began to pick up the pace taking long, hard, meaningful strokes. He basked in the feel of her soft warm body and he could see the pleasure in her eyes. She tightened around him as beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

Much to Angel's surprise, she soon found herself ready to climax. She didn't usually climax spontaneously, so it was a welcome treat. She moaned and jerked with pleasure as he continued fucking her and as he felt her squirm with pleasure it sent him over the edge; his breath became ragged and he released his hot liquid inside of her.

After he was finished, Jordan held her tight and kissed her passionately and whispered softly in her ear, "You feel so good."

Angel enjoyed being with him and realized he made her feel like a woman rather than a prostitute.

Jordan regained his senses and smiled at her, "We need to get ready for work."

Angel hadn't forgotten about her new job and it gave her butterflies every time she remembered. Jordan lifted her up in his arms and carried her into the bathroom and stood her under the shower as he climbed in beside her.

Jordan noticed she looked a little bit like a deer in the headlights and he pulled her close as the warm water fell on them, "It's going to be OK Angel," he said softly and kissed her lightly on the forehead, "I promise this job is not difficult."

She dug her hands into his back and clung to him, "I'm scared of it," she whispered, and didn't know why she trusted him enough to confide in him.

Jordan held her for awhile as the water continued to soak them and then he slowly soaped her body before soaping his own and washing both of their hair. As he caressed Angel's trembling body with the soap, he realized how vulnerable she was for a woman who was allegedly a hardened prostitute. She seemed more like a little girl at that moment than a hooker.

After their shower, Angel fixed her hair and put on her make-up while Jordan made coffee and oatmeal. Angel walked out of the bedroom in search of her clothes. They were still in the grocery bag sitting on the kitchen table. She began rustling through the bag and plopped down on a nearby chair in frustration, "I don't have anything to wear for this job of yours."

Jordan could see tears in her eyes, and he quickly walked over and pulled a bra and some panties from the bag, "Well maybe you can start with these," he suggested with a playful smile.

She grabbed the underwear and quickly put them on. Jordan sorted through the rest of her clothes and he could see she didn't have much in the way of clothing. Finally he settled on a blouse and some khaki colored slacks, but he didn't care much for either of them, "Put these on for now and I'll loan you some money to buy something more suitable for working in an office."

Angel looked down, "I don't want a loan."

Jordan sighed, "Angel, just put the clothes on before I put you over my knee again," he said, trying to sound stern, "I'm loaning you the money for some new clothes because I want you to feel good in what you wear to work. It will make a big difference in how you feel about the job."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Angel asked and try as she might she couldn't seem to hold back her tears.

Jordan wasn't sure how to answer her question because he didn't know why he was doing this. "I want to," he smiled softly as he caressed her back, "Now come on and pull yourself together, you'll ruin your make-up if you don't stop your crying," he teased.

Angel sniffed and dried her eyes with the back of her fingers, "OK," she finally agreed.

"I'll be in the office with you Angel," Jordan assured her, "It's not going to be as bad as you think."

Angel couldn't stand oatmeal, so she sipped her coffee and watched Jordan eat his oatmeal. "It's healthy for you," Jordan kept telling her as he ate the oatmeal.

"I don't care," Angel said, "I'm not eating it."

When they finally had everything together, they left for Jordan's office, Angel was shaky and nervous and Jordan wanted to tell her he would take care of her and protect her, but instead he just silently pulled her close and tried to comfort her as best he could by putting his arm around her.


Mia opened her eyes and looked at the clock on top of her dresser. She saw it was past time for her to be at school. Last night after she ran away from home, Popoff and Gram had escorted her in the house and sent her directly to bed. She was expecting Popoff to use his belt because he was always threatening her with it, but he hadn't, at least not yet. Instead, he told her to get some sleep and informed her he would talk to her in the morning. She had slept restlessly and was a little afraid to get out of bed for fear of what would happen to her.

Martin had been up since dawn sitting in his den holding the tin containing Angel's pictures. He thumbed through the photos of his daughter for about the tenth time that morning. Although he would never admit it, he was grateful his wife Claudia had not destroyed the pictures. He could be stubborn and unyielding, and he knew it, so he was grateful his wife didn't always do as he instructed. He felt in his heart it would have been morally wrong to destroy the pictures and he was glad they still existed.

Martin was fifty-five years old and he had devoted his entire life to family, religion, and business. He was a simple man, hard working, and honest to a fault. If there was ever a question about something being unfair, Martin would err on the side of generosity in an attempt to make things right. He had very good business sense and a stellar reputation in the community and he attended Mass with his family nearly every Sunday.

Angel had been Martin's youngest child and had always been the brightest and most engaging of his offspring. That didn't mean he loved her more than he did his other two children, but he held a special place in his heart for her as she grew up. Her pregnancy had devastated him more than anything else in the world. He couldn't seem to forgive her for becoming pregnant, let alone everything else that followed. He knew deep down he needed to find a way to forgive her and make peace, but he was not ready to do that yet.

Every day Martin thought about the day he had gone to the city to retrieve Angel. She had been gone almost a year by then. He had been expecting her to rush into his arms with gratitude, but instead she spurned him and insisted he leave. She said some filthy and vile things to him and when he realized she was a cheap prostitute it made him sick. He had walked away that day, never to see her again until this past Tuesday morning.

Every time Martin thought about Angel, he came to the same conclusion; it didn't appear to him Angel was being forced to do anything she didn't want to do. She chose her destiny. The only thing he knew for certain was that girl he encountered that day in the city was not the girl he had raised. She had become hardened and cold and when he saw her again on Tuesday, she appeared even colder and more callous in his mind. She was nothing like the daughter he had once known.

Claudia knocked lightly on the door of Martin's den and carried in a hot cup of coffee for him. Martin gratefully accepted the coffee, "Thanks."

Claudia glanced at the photos of Angel spread out on the top of Martin's desk, "What do you plan to do with the pictures of Angel?" she asked with concern.

Martin gave her a sharp look to let her know he was displeased with her behavior from the day before when she had given Mia the photos and not told him about it. "I told you to destroy them a long time ago," he said in a stern voice.

Claudia looked away, "I couldn't Martin."

Martin set his coffee down and walked around his desk and took his wife in his arms, "I know Claudia and to tell you the truth I'm relieved you didn't."

Claudia felt tears sting her eyes as Martin hugged her. Despite how difficult and stubborn he was, she loved him with all her heart, she couldn't help herself. She knew Martin had a soft side to him, even though she was often the only one who ever saw it.

Mia forced herself to get out of bed and go down stairs. When she saw the door to her grandpa's den slightly open she peeked inside and saw her grandparents embracing. She watched them for a few seconds before Martin looked up and saw her standing there, "Come in Mia," He said sternly as he released Claudia.

Mia was shaking from head to toe as she entered his den, dressed only in her thin nightgown and panties. Tears were already in her eyes and she had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Sit down," Martin motioned and she slowly sat on the large leather couch in front of Martin's desk. Martin sat down beside her, "You shouldn't have run away yesterday Mia."

Mia swallowed, "I know Popoff," she was scared.

Martin could see her hands and knees trembling, "What am I going to do with you?" he pulled her close to him and hugged her, "I was scared to death something bad had happened to you, and I was worried I might never see you again." After Martin's experience with Angel he was extra sensitive about Mia running away.

Mia face was wet with tears as she hugged her grandpa. There was something about his embrace that always comforted her, even at times like these.

Claudia stood off to the side as a casual observer, "We were worried sick sweetheart."

"What are you going to do to me Popoff?" Mia asked and the fear in her voice was evident.

Martin frowned, he had been thinking about the situation all morning. If this had been twenty or even ten years ago, he wouldn't have hesitated to send Mia to get the belt so he could give her a sound whipping, but he had been thinking about it all morning and he didn't have it in him to whip her. "What do you think I should do?" Martin asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.