Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 43: Do Unto Others

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 43: Do Unto Others - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

When Frank arrived at Amanda's house, it was early evening and she was at home with Colton. Her mother Marla was visiting. When Frank rang the doorbell Amanda's mother Marla answered. "She doesn't want to talk to you."

Frank and Marla had never gotten along. "Please Marla," Frank stuck his foot in the door as Marla attempted to close the door in his face.

"It's OK Ma," Amanda said as she walked over to the door. She had been upset all afternoon and her mother had been there with her, attempted to comfort her. It wasn't the first time Marla had been there to comfort Amanda after a bad encounter with Frank.

"Daddy!" Colton ran to greet Frank and gave him a big hug. Marla gave up trying to close the door and left it open, taking her seat back on the couch where she had been sitting with her crocheting.

"Hey Champ!" Frank said after hugging Colton and giving him a light punch in the arm.

"Do you want to come inside?" Amanda offered.

Frank craned his neck and looked at Marla, "I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe you can come with me for a little while and we can talk."

Colton frowned, he didn't want to be left in the care of his grandma while his parents went to talk, but Amanda arranged it anyway. She grabbed her coat and followed Frank out to his truck and couldn't help wondering if she was making a huge mistake leaving her home and going with him. The last time Amanda had been with Frank, he had been very upset.

Frank drove to his apartment and once they were inside, Frank moved his belongings so that Amanda could sit down on his couch. Frank sucked at apologies, so he hadn't said much to her on the way over and still didn't know what he was going to say. "Want some coffee?"

"No Frank," Amanda said, "What's on your mind?"

Frank breathed a heavy sigh; Amanda always knew how to get him to talking. "I um, well..."

"What is it Frank?" Amanda sat up and looked him right in the eyes, "Is it over between us?"

"No!" Frank said quickly, "I don't want that."

"I can't take back that I had an abortion," Amanda said candidly, "And I worry a little that even though you might be willing to forgive me right now, you will still remember and bring it up whenever we argue. I don't think I could stand that."

Frank had a tendency to do that and he knew it. "Look Mandy, I know I'm not perfect. But I think we can get past this."

"You think we can or you know we can?" Amanda asked him.

"I know we can," Frank said with resolve. And he leaned over and began to kiss her. Amanda kissed him back and then pushed him away. "Frank, we always end up in bed. Don't start this with me until we get this resolved."

Frank caressed her arm and looked deeply into her eyes. "I promise I won't ever bring up the um, you know, abortion again," he could barely speak the word. "If I do you can smack me upside the head," he grinned, "And I'm not just saying that because I have a hard on right now," he added wickedly.

Amanda laughed. She had always found Frank extremely sexy despite his hot temper and this time when he kissed her, she followed him to the bedroom and gladly let him throw her down on the bed as he lay on top of her and began kissing her. "I love you Mandy," he said as his moist lips grazed hers and he began kissing her hard, making his intent clear.

"Frank," she sighed and then she found herself watching as he removed every stitch of her clothing from her in between kissing her. Frank always enjoyed it when she was on top, but first he knelt above her and kissed her and his crucifix dangled against her bare chest. He never took that crucifix off that she knew of. She lie beneath him as he kissed every ounce of her, and moaned as he sucked on her breasts until her nipples were tender and hard and she could feel the sensation of her nipples being sucked all the way down to her nether regions.

"God you're beautiful," Frank said with appreciation and then he moved downward to her moist pussy and put his tongue on her until she was wiggling with delight. She felt him move on top of her and thrust himself inside of her a couple of times with a smile on his face and then he rolled over on his back and pulled her up on top of him. She straddled him, feeling his hard dick inside her moist opening.

He reached up and grabbed her breasts and then her bottom as she began to move back and forth, bouncing against him as she tugged on his dick with her moist pussy and tightened against him. "I love you Mandy," Frank said again as he watched the sweat roll down her face.

"I love you too Frank," she said breathlessly and then she began to climax. Frank tried to disconnect a little from the pleasure so she wouldn't climax until she was finished. He wanted to stay hard for her, but after she was spent, he grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out of her from below until he climaxed long and hard, enjoying the feel of her. Sticky fluid covered his balls and he breathed in her scent.

"Mmmmm," Frank smiled after he climaxed and he pulled her down beside him. "You are the sexiest woman alive."

Frank had a lot of stamina, so it wouldn't take long for him to be ready to have sex again. He knew this and he began kissing her again from head to toe. He was an assertive lover, but she was just as assertive. She placed her hands on him and felt his dick pulsate as they kissed and she grinned eagerly as she felt him becoming hard again. She leaned down and began to suck him until he was rock hard, licking her tongue expertly along his shaft, and rolling her tongue and sucking the underside of his dick as he moaned with pleasure.

Frank pushed her away and knelt above her, pulling one of her legs over the other and twisting her at the waist so he could expertly enter her and begin thrusting in and out of her from the side. Amanda never grew tired of having sex with him, but she had to admit he was insatiable sometimes. "Oh God Frank," she moaned as he thrust in and out of her with determination. She was tight in this position and she could really feel him.

Frank was sweating and puffing as he thrust in and out of her, "Remember in high school how we used to do it before the game, and then you would go cheer and I would go play football," he grinned as he continued thrusting, "And when the game was over, we would do it all night long."

"I remember," Amanda smiled, "Oh God," she said as she felt herself once more reaching the brink of a climax. "C'mon baby," Frank urged as he continued thrusting.

Amanda concentrated and she could feel herself reach the point of no return. She climaxed and felt Frank let go at the same time. "Oh my God," Amanda sighed as they finished close to the same time. "You are still a fantastic lover," she sighed happily.

"It's the Italian blood in me," Frank grinned, "Viva Italiano," and he raised his arm high in the air with mock triumph and then he kissed her with all his might.

"Oh God," She moaned with delight.

"Let's get married again right away and make another baby," Frank smiled, "This time a little girl."

Amanda laughed, "God Frank. Is that all you think about, sex and children?"

"C'mere," Frank said and pulled her close. "I love you Mandy, I love you more than life itself and I never want to lose you again no matter what."

She looked up at him and noticed tears in his eyes, "You won't lose me again Frank. Just stay away from the whiskey and you won't lose me."

Frank licked her lips and pressed his lips hard against hers, "I better not ever lose you."

Mandy pushed him over on his stomach and climbed on his back and began to give him a back rub, "I want to ask you something Frank," she said in a soft voice.

"Anything baby," Frank sighed contentedly.

"I know how stubborn you are, so who was it that talked you into forgiving me?" She asked, and he could tell she was onto him.

Frank laughed, "Why do you think I needed help figuring it out? I never could fool you," and he turned over and pulled her down into his arms. "It was Red," he admitted.

Amanda laughed. "Thank God for Red. You and that stubborn Pirelli blood," she smiled.

Frank covered her mouth with his, "I'm not stubborn," he breathed.

Amanda giggled, "And the Pope isn't Catholic." Amanda felt his dick press against her leg and could feel that he was almost ready to go a third time, "You really are on one today," she teased as she caressed him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.