Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 40: Homeward Bound

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 40: Homeward Bound - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

After Jordan left his father's office, he was given what little luggage he had brought with him and forced to get in a car with his brothers for the ride to the airport. He was still separated from Angel and part of him wondered if his father was playing a trick on him and he wasn't going to be allowed to have her after all. He felt extremely frustrated because all he wanted to do was hold Angel in his arms once more.

Angel was riding in a separate car with Batista and Collins. Before they got to the airport Batista asked Collins to pull over. After he pulled the car over to the side of the road, Batista turned and looked tenderly down into Angel's eyes, "I know you want to see Jordan and when you see him there won't be any stopping you, so before we get to the airport, I wanted to tell you goodbye. Otherwise I'm afraid I won't get a chance," and he kissed her affectionately on the forehead.

"Oh Bat!" Angel began to sob as he hugged her. "I'm going to miss you. Come to Argus Falls and visit me?" She looked up at him expectantly.

Batista looked over at Collins and they grinned at one another, "You never know sweetie, I may show up in Argus Falls unexpectedly."

It was Collins turn to say goodbye and he pulled Angel into his arms and kissed her. "Keep your chin up kiddo. Life's pretty good if you can leave Ethan's ranch in one piece, and you just did that."

"Oh Collins!" Angel squeezed him, "Thanks for everything. I would never have made it through without you both," and she reached out and squeezed Bat's hand.

"It was our pleasure," Collins smiled, "Now you be sure and take good care of yourself."

Angel felt as though she was leaving her two big brothers behind, they were almost more of a family to her than her family waiting in Argus Falls. She couldn't count the many things Batista and Collins had done for her over the years. "I can't believe he let me go," she sobbed in disbelief.

Batista took a hanky out and wiped her tears, "I can't believe it either darling. I guess you never know about someone like him."

Collins began driving toward the airport again and breathed a heavy sigh, "One thing about Ethan, he's full of surprises."

Meanwhile the car carrying Jordan and his brothers had arrived at the airport and they all got out. "It was good to see you again Jordy," James said.

"You too James," Jordan said and he embraced his younger brother.

"Take care of yourself doc." Joshua said as he hugged Jordan.

Jordan was suddenly grateful he had not taken the "deal" his father offered him and let his brothers fuck Angel. Otherwise this goodbye would not have been as pleasant.

"Next time let's be sure to go hunt some jack rabbits," Joe grinned and he hugged Jordan.

"There won't be a next time for me, but if you're ever in Argus Falls stop by and see me," Jordan said with raised eyebrows. "Bring your families."

All three of them nodded, "Good luck Jordy."

Just then the car carrying Angel pulled up behind them and Angel jumped out and rushed toward Jordan, almost knocking him over. He quickly pulled her into his arm and held her against him, relieved that his father hadn't reneged after all. He began kissing her passionately, even with a cast on his arm, he still managed. He thought his heart would burst as he held her.

Joshua and Batista went inside to purchase the tickets for their flight and when they came out Jordan and Angel were still kissing. "Jesus Jordy, show a little restraint," Josh said with amusement.

Jordan broke off his kiss with Angel just long enough to respond, "I AM showing restraint."

"For Christ sakes," Batista smirked. He was happy to see Angel so happy and he knew after all that had happened that Jordan would take good care of her, and that set his mind at ease.

"Let the poor woman breathe," Collins chuckled.

Jordan and Angel ignored them. They refused to stop kissing, even after they were sent on their way through airport security and down the terminal. The airport personnel got on their case repeatedly as they waited to board the plane, "Sir."

Jordan had a permanent hard-on as they boarded the plane, but he knew there wasn't anything he could do about it until he got her home, and it was going to be a long flight.

Jordan wanted to call the Pirelli family and let them know that Angel was safe with him and that they were on their way home, but he didn't have a phone and he couldn't use a phone in the air anyway, besides he didn't know their phone number and apparently neither did Angel. Their phone number had been programmed in his cell phone, but his cell phone had been smashed by Rico, and he didn't have the number memorized. "We'll just have to surprise them," Jordan grinned.

They sat together in the first class section of the airplane and Jordan nuzzled her neck, "Now will you marry me?"

Angel sighed, "I don't know Jordan, it's just that..."

"It's just that what!" Jordan demanded in frustration. Sometimes he felt like spanking her right then and there.

Angel looked away. "What is it?" Jordan asked when he could see how down she became at the idea of marriage.

"It's all that bullshit about white wedding dresses and churches," She sighed. "I can't see myself doing any of that."

"You mean this is all because of those damn Catholic rituals? Let's just get married by the Justice of the Peace," Jordan quipped.

Angel shook her head, "My family will expect a church wedding. Let's just not get married."

Jordan grasped her firmly with his good arm and pulled her close, "Listen to me Ms. Pirelli, we're getting married in the church then and that's the end of it. You'll wear a white wedding dress and we'll have the biggest damn Catholic ceremony east of the Mississippi."

Angel laughed, "Jordan..."

"And you'll put a smile on that beautiful face of yours and you'll become Mrs. Jordan Parker," Jordan said with affection, "And if anyone gives you any shit about any of that, they can answer to me, and that includes your father and your sister Rori."

"What about Frank?" She smiled timidly.

"He can kiss my ass too," Jordan said, "I'll have you know that we're getting married and that's that."

She burrowed her head against his chest, "I love you so much," and the tears flowed freely down her face.

"I love you too," he gave her a squeeze.

The flight attendant couldn't get over how affectionate they were with each other. "Are you on your honeymoon?" She asked.

"No, we'll be going to Paris for our honeymoon," Jordan informed the flight attendant. "We've just been separated for a couple of weeks and it's been rough," Jordan grinned.

"Oh I completely understand," the flight attendant grinned, "Would you like some complimentary champagne?"

"Hell yes!" Jordan said and they both eagerly sat sipping their champagne, basking in the joy of being together.

"Paris?" Angel asked.

"I have a lot to catch you up on," Jordan said, "And I'm going to start by taking you to my favorite city in the world."

Angel snuggled up next to him, "I can't wait."

He whispered in her ear, "If you haven't been spanked in Paris you haven't lived."

Angel giggled and he gave her a tight squeeze. Then he realized how tired he was. He closed his eyes as she leaned against him and both of them drifted off to sleep. Soon they would be home again.


It was late. The Pirelli family had been waiting for days for word from Jordan, and still nothing. Each day became rockier as their temperaments interfered with their ability to get along without killing each other. One day Frank would storm out in a huff and the next day it would be Rori who stormed out.

They had just come to the end of another very long day. "How did we get such passionate kids?" Martin asked as they both sat bundled in a quilt on the back porch swing. Claudia was resting her head in his lap. This evening had been particularly challenging.

Claudia looked up at him with surprise. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

Martin chuckled, "I know it's my fault."

"Damn right it is," Claudia said, turning back around and laying her head back down on his lap.

Martin smiled. She hardly ever swore and her spunk was turning him on a little. "Listen to you?" He laughed, "You just said 'damn'."

"Sometimes nothing but 'damn' will do," Claudia informed him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.