Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 4: Near Misses

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4: Near Misses - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

When Angel arrived at Red's Barn is was a lot less crowded than it had been on Saturday night. Mondays were not as busy. At least she could smoke in the bar, which was a welcome relief. The bar was owned by a man everyone called Red. He had been there Saturday night and he was there tonight.

"Nice to see you again darlin'," Red smiled as he tipped an imaginary hat to her.

"Thanks," Angel smiled at him warmly.

Angel was feeling hungry and she ordered some chili cheese fries. Red's Barn was famous for their burgers and chili cheese fries.

Red was one of those people who minded their own business, so he didn't ask Angel a lot of questions. She ordered tonic water instead of vodka, because she was determined not to make the same mistake she had made her first night in town. She sat quietly smoking a cigarette and sipping her tonic water, waiting for her chili cheese fries.

Lou and Merlin were regulars at the bar and when they saw Angel they didn't waste much time. They both plopped down in the empty bar stools on either side of Angel. "Hello darlin', we never did get to have our fun," Lou grinned at her.

By now most of Angel's memories of Saturday night had returned. She remembered Lou and Merlin attempting to take her in the back room and have their "fun."

"Nice to see you boys again," Angel said, "I guess I was a little drunk the other night."

Merlin chuckled, "You sure were sweet thing."

Angel hated that all she could think about at that moment was that if she were still in Reno neither Merlin nor Lou would be able to get this close to her. It would take more than their weekly salary combined for them to get a seat next to her. She hadn't just been paid for her good looks, but she had been thoroughly schooled in ways to provide pleasure. She hated this about herself and shuddered in disgust.

"Are you cold darlin'?" Lou asked with concern when he saw her shudder.

"Listen boys, I'm kinda tired. Do you mind if I just sit here alone for awhile?" She took a long drag on her cigarette for emphasis.

"No problem," Merlin smirked.

"We'll catch you another time doll," Lou smiled.

Merlin and Lou walked over to the billiard table. They thought Angel was way out of their league, so they weren't disappointed when she brushed them off.

Angel looked down at her chili cheese fries and wondered why she had come back to Argus Falls. It didn't make much sense that she would be able to start over after everything she had been through and what she had become. She suddenly felt like crying, and just when she thought she couldn't feel worse, Jordan Parker sat down next to her.

"Giving it another try I see," Jordan said with raised eyebrows.

"What's it to you?" Angel asked bitterly.

"I'm just trying to be friendly," Jordan said.

"You really don't need to be friendly," Angel assured him.

"Of course I do," Jordan said.

Angel was not in the mood to talk to Jordan. She took a drag on her cigarette and deliberately blew smoke in Jordan's face.

Jordan tightened his jaw and snatched the cigarette she was holding and stubbed it out in a nearby ashtray and then looked sternly into her eyes, "Those things are harmful to your health."

Angel tightened her jaw. Years of behaving herself came in handy at times like these. She loathed Jordan Parker. She stood up with disgust and moved down a few seats, dragging her chili cheese fries along with her. She casually took out another cigarette and lit it, staring into Jordan Parker's ice blue eyes as she took her first drag.

A smile of amusement crossed Jordan's face. Red placed a beer in front of him and Jordan took a swig before standing up and moving down right next to Angel. She blew smoke in his face again.

Jordan was not amused. He snatched the second cigarette from her and stubbed it out just like he had the first one, "I told you those things were harmful to your health, and if you light another one, you'll find out just how harmful."

Angel couldn't believe it, "Why is that Parker? Are you going to spank me if I smoke?" Her voice came out more daring than she intended, "In case you didn't notice, I can smoke in here," she said and she began to take out another cigarette.

Jordan grinned at first and then snatched her pack of cigarettes and crumpled the whole pack in his hand, dropping it on top of the bar. He wasn't sure what had gotten into him because he never acted this way.

Angel was furious and she looked up to see if anyone was watching. No one seemed to be paying any attention. Red was at the other end of the bar polishing glasses and everyone else seemed to be occupied with other activities.

Jordan took another swig of beer and felt a little guilty for his ridiculous behavior. Something about Angel seemed to bring out the worst in him.

Jordan's intolerance was the last thing Angel needed. She angrily stood up and headed for the door. Maybe Red's Barn wasn't where she wanted to be after all.

Jordan threw some money down on the bar and followed her, "Angel," he called.

Angel didn't respond to Jordan's voice. She kept walking towards her old Ford Mustang, searching in her purse for her keys. She was about to get inside her car when Jordan grabbed her by the arm, "Listen Angel, I'm sorry."

She turned to look at him and there were tears in her eyes, "Leave me alone."

Jordan realized what a jerk he had been. He let go of her arm and watched her get into her car.

As luck would have it, the Mustang picked that very moment to stop working. Angel cranked the engine several times and all it did was sputter. She pounded the steering wheel in frustration as tears ran down her face.

Jordan felt horrible. He reached down and opened the car door and gently took Angel by the arm and pulled her up out of the car. She was like a limp doll as he held her in his arms and she buried her face against his chest, sobbing. She paused only briefly to hammer her fists against him.

"I think maybe we need to start over," Jordan said after awhile.

Angel couldn't seem to stop crying. As much as she hated to admit it, Jordan's arms gave her a feeling of comfort that she hadn't felt in a very long time. Despite his ill manners, there was something about Jordan that made Angel feel safe.

"My name is Jordan Parker," Jordan began, "And it's nice to meet you."

Angel began to laugh, "Nice to meet you Mr. Parker, I am Angelica Pirelli." Angel had not used her real name in a very long time and it sounded foreign.

"You aren't related to Frank Pirelli are you?" Jordan asked.

Angel laughed, "As a matter of fact he's my brother."

"Well he wouldn't approve of us talking like this," Jordan laughed.

Angel knew she should push him away, but instead she rested her head against his chest and let herself feel comforted.

Jordan found her irresistible and after a few minutes he tilted her chin up so he could kiss her. She found his lips tender and warm and every ounce of her body responded to his kisses. Their kisses became more urgent and Angel was wet and tingly, wanting more than just kisses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.