Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 36: Before The Dawn

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 36: Before The Dawn - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

The airplane ride home from Reno was a long one for Frank and Martin. Frank was confused and angry, "We should go back as soon as we land."

Martin shook his head. He felt numb inside. He realized now what Angel had been trying to tell him all along. It was a miracle she had escaped and come home to Argus Falls. She had risked everything in the world to get back. The reality of it all was just now hitting Martin like a ton of bricks and the other reality that was beginning to sink in was that he didn't know if he would ever see his daughter again.

"It's worth a try," Frank insisted, "We've got to do something to get Angel back."

Martin sighed, "We're no match for them Frank. It's up to Jordan to bring her back, there's nothing we can do."

Frank thought he was going to die. He wanted to punch someone because of how helpless he was feeling. This wasn't fair.

They drove home in the wee hours of the morning. Martin dropped Frank off at his apartment and went home in defeat. Claudia and Mia were sitting around the kitchen table worried and unable to sleep. They were shocked when they heard Martin's truck pull into the driveway and even more surprised when he entered the house.

Claudia was hoping Angel was with him, but she saw that he was alone, "Where is she?"

Martin couldn't speak. Claudia stood up and rushed over to him and threw her arms around his neck, "Is she dead?"

Mia stared wide eyed at the scene as her grandpa hugged her grandma. She saw his face as his eyes close and she witnessed his lips quiver and tears roll down his face. She could never remember her grandpa crying and she was sure this meant her mother was dead. Martin quickly regained his senses and opened his eyes. When he saw Mia's face he quickly extended his arm toward her and signaled for her to join him and Claudia. Mia rushed into her grandpa's arms and hugged him around his waist. "No," she sobbed in agony.

Martin stiffened and wiped the tears from his eyes, "I don't know if she is alive or dead," he finally managed.

Claudia looked up at him curiously. "The only thing I know without a doubt is that God blessed us tremendously when we got to see her again," Martin choked out, "And if she ever returns, we will be lucky. It's up to Jordan to bring her back." Claudia could tell that Martin was convinced they would never see Angel again.

Mia was frustrated and she wanted to know more about what was going on. "Why is it up to Jordan?"

"I can't explain it all," Martin said in a quiet voice, "but Jordan's father is definitely a force to be reckoned with. He got rid of me and Frank in short order, but he let Jordan stay there for now. Angel wasn't there, but I think he knows where she is, and with any luck, Jordan can work some magic and convince his father to let her go."

"We should contact the police," Mia suggested and she rushed over to the phone.

Martin hurried to grab the phone from her hand, "No Mia."

"I want my mom back," Mia whined.

Martin grabbed her and held her tight, "I do too."

It was a helpless feeling as they stood there in the kitchen and realized that Martin and tried and failed. They didn't even know for sure whether or not Angel was alive or dead. The only thing Claudia knew was that whatever had happened in Reno had shaken her husband up a lot. She had never seen him like this in her life. He sat around and stared off into space for hours as they waited word of any sort from Jordan who was their only hope.

"What happened out there Martin?" Claudia finally asked.

Martin was sitting on the couch staring blankly into space and he looked up at his wife and gently pulled her down on the couch beside him. "I didn't understand what Angel was trying to tell me until I went to Reno and saw for myself."

Mia was sitting nearby and she perked up and listened to every word.

"I can see now how much of a miracle it was that she got away from there and came back here," Martin swallowed, "And I treated her so badly," he choked.

Claudia hugged him, "I know, but you tried to make it up to her," she whispered softly.

"Not like I'm going to make it up to her if I ever see her again," Martin said with determination.

Mia's lips quivered, "Jordan will bring her back," she choked, "He has to."

Martin motioned for Mia to come sit on the other side of him and he held both Claudia and Mia against him in his arms, "We have to put our trust in Jordan, that's all there is to it."


Jordan rolled over and opened his eyes, "Christ," he moaned in agony.

His brother James was standing nearby and he rushed to his brother's side, "Are you OK?"

"No," Jordan said angrily, "How long have I been out of it?"

"A day or two," James explained, "Dad wanted you drugged up enough that you would sleep until you were stronger."

Jordan put his hand up to his head and realized the bandage had recently been changed. His arm was still in a cast and he was lying on a large bed in a very large room. He didn't know where he was, but he assumed he was still on the ranch. "What happened to Frank and Martin?"

"They're safe and sound back in Argus Falls," James informed him.

Jordan sat up, noticing a bathroom nearby and quickly making his way in there. James informed a man standing near the door to inform his father Jordan was awake.

"Where is Angel?" Jordan demanded as he came out of the bathroom.

There was a twinge of regret in James's voice as he began to speak, "I hear she's alive," he said slowly, "But you can't take her back Jordy, she belongs here."

Just then the door to the room opened and Ethan stepped inside. He looked at Jordan as he swigged his cigar in his mouth. "Feeling better now?"

Jordan tensed up, "I guess."

"Good," Ethan said in a booming voice, "Then it's time for you to go back from where you came from."

Jordan looked at his father with hatred, "I hear Angel is alive."

Ethan looked at James with disgust, "Someone has a big mouth!"

James shrank into the shadows as Jordan sat on the bed and glared up at his father. "It's been a long time since I've seen you," Jordan said.

Ethan nodded, "Yes it has, Mr. Parker."

Jordan made a face. The years seemed to echo as they glared at each other and Jordan realized he had acted on impulse, which had been very stupid on his part. He was in a weakened state and there were so many other issues between him and his father that were unresolved aside from the issue with Angel. "What condition is Angel in?" Jordan asked weakly.

"I don't know," Ethan mused, "But that shouldn't matter to you since you will never see her again."

Jordan winced and stood up to face his father, "What will it take for me to be able to take her back to Argus Falls with me?"

Ethan had been thoroughly disappointed in his son for years and there was a big part of him that didn't think he had any feeling in his heart left for his son, but as he looked at him he realized he still had a lot of admiration for him and a sense of pride. Martin Pirelli for all his pathetic faults had been correct; Jordan was a good man. "Some things are not for sale."

"She's a human being, not a thing." Jordan said bitterly.

"She was never meant to leave here," Ethan informed his son. "When she comes back she's here to stay."

"Listen," Jordan looked at his father with pleading in his eyes, "I don't need to have her for myself, but she deserves to be free."

Ethan scoffed, "You don't get it do you?" And he turned and left the room, leaving Jordan behind.

It didn't take long for Jordan to realize he was locked in the room and he would stay there until his father decided otherwise. He was a prisoner and James was no longer around so he could try and extract more information. Jordan collapsed on the bed and began to think of his next move. He was still determined he would not leave Reno without Angel.


Angel sat on the plane next to Batista in first class section. He made sure she was as comfortable as possible, but she was still in very bad shape after her beating. It had taken him a day or two before he could get all the documents he needed so they could fly home. In the meantime he had tended to Angel's wounds and bought her some loose fitting dresses.

"Don't take me back to Ethan," Angel said weakly, realizing they were getting closer to Reno with each passing second.

Batista smiled down warmly at her, "I have no choice Angel; you know that."

"Tell him I died and let me go," Angel pleaded.

Batista shook his head, "We've been over this Angel and I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do."

Angel was fatigued from all she had been through and she was scared to death to see Ethan again. Her stomach was doing flip-flops and although she had received some nourishment and rest, she was terrified of what awaited her in Reno.

When she felt the plane touch down at the Reno airport she gripped Batista's arm with all her might, "Please Bat don't make me go back."

"It'll be OK," Batista whispered warmly and he pulled her up out of her seat and helped her walk off the airplane. There was a car waiting for them and Angel cried silent tears as she got in the car and rode from the airport to the place she had run away from. Her freedom had been very short lived.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.