Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 26: Stifled Plans

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 26: Stifled Plans - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Martin and Frank went to the local police station Monday morning. They were determined to see justice served when it came to Angel's rape. Sergeant Benali had been on the force for over ten years, but the laws were constantly changing so he had to check with his captain about the statute of limitations.

"What do you mean statute of limitations?" Martin boomed.

"Yeah, what fucking limitations," Frank raged, "Coach Bills raped my sister."

Captain McCoy heard the ruckus and came out of his office to calm Martin down. "Sorry Martin, we just need to make sure the case is still prosecutable, that's all."

"It damn well better be," Martin raged.

Captain McCoy then disappeared to make several phone calls and found out that the state had abolished the statue of limitations in rape cases because of the possibility of DNA evidence. That was all he needed to know. "I really want to nail him if he's guilty Martin, but Wiley Bills is well known, and we need to be sure we can pin this on him before we press charges, are you sure you want to do this?" He was reluctant to open up this can of worms.

"My daughter will testify against him, and her daughter will provide any DNA evidence you think you will need," Martin roared, "All you have to do is make that fucking bastard take a DNA test."

"Well I gotta warn you Martin that there is no guarantee there will ever be a conviction," Captain McCoy said glumly, "He's bound to get a decent attorney and this happened a very long time ago."

"I thought this was the place where justice was served," Martin spat, "I reported it, now I suggest you start investigating it." With that, Martin stood up and left the police station accompanied by Frank. Martin felt it was best he get out of there before he broke something.

After they were gone Captain McCoy looked at Sergeant Benali, "Martin Pirelli is still as hot headed as he was when we were in high school together for Christ sakes; God help us all."

"What's next?" Sergeant Benali asked.

Captain McCoy sighed, "Assign detectives Lloyd and Burger to this mess, it's about time they start earning their pay." And with that he shuffled back to his office.


Detective Lloyd and his partner Ian Burger drove out to the Bills home mid-morning on Tuesday and knocked on the door. Jan Bills straightened her hair before answering.

"Is your husband around?" Detective Milton Lloyd asked as the door was opened.

"I'm sorry Milt," Jan said with a smile, "He went to some athletic thing or other and hasn't come back yet, would you like to come in?"

"Not really," Milt said, "Do you know when he'll be back?"

Jan gave Milt one of her killer smiles, "Why, has he done something wrong?" she joked.

Milt managed a return smile thinking how attractive she was, "We just need to ask him a few questions is all Jan."

"Oh my God!" Jan said covering her mouth with her hand, "This doesn't have anything to do with that slut does it? The one spreading a rumors about my husband supposedly raping her fifteen years ago? That Pirelli woman?" Jan scoffed, "I mean really Milt. You've got to be joking."

"Listen Jan," Milt said, "I'm sorry I can't say what this is regarding. I just need to talk to Wiley can you have him call me when he gets back?"

Jan smiled and waved her hand through the air, "No problem, I'll let him know. My God the sooner we put to rest these nasty rumors the better."

Milt nodded, "Thanks Jan."

Jan closed the door and leaned against it, closing her eyes. She was unnerved to see the police so soon. "I fuckin hate you for this Wiley," she said through clenched teeth, and then she went to the kitchen to fix herself a morning cocktail. It was close enough to noon and she was counting the seconds until Wiley came home so she could give him a piece of her mind.


Ethan Parks leaned back in his chair lighting his cigar, "Who did you say this guy was?"

"He says his name is Bills, Wiley Bills," Batista said. "I think he knows where Angel is."

"Have Rico question him and if the lead is a good one, then I'll talk to him," Ethan said casually, puffing his cigar to make sure it was fully lit.

Batista glanced at the other guard with him whose name was Collins, "Listen Ethan, Rico went to New Mexico to follow up on a lead and he's not here right now."

Ethan tightened his jaw and looked at them momentarily, "OK, bring this idiot in here, but keep your guns handy and be sure to frisk the bastard first."

"Will do," Batista said and he and Collins returned shortly with Wiley Bills in tow.

Ethan smiled and walked around his desk, extending his hand casually to Wiley Bills with his cigar clenched tightly between his teeth, "What can I do for you Mr. Bills?"

Wiley looked at Ethan's expensive office and attempted to relax as he shook Ethan's hand. "I came to tell you about a woman that I think you might know," Wiley said slowly.

Ethan could tell Wiley Bills was out of his element by his manners and style of dress. "I hope you're not implying something untoward."

Wiley swallowed, "No not at all, it's just that I think this is a woman you would be interested in. She claims she came from here."

"I see," Ethan said, "and who is this woman?"

"She showed up near my hometown after being gone fourteen years," Wiley explained.

"I see," Ethan said puffing his cigar.

Wiley Bills could feel something akin to evil emanating throughout the room and he felt somewhat unsafe as he shifted his weight. He wondered momentarily if he had made a mistake. Ethan appeared to be well connected and powerful.

"Tell me more about this woman," Ethan puffed on his cigar with interest.

Wiley described Angel's appearance. "The town she came back to is called Argus Falls, it's a small town in upstate New York."

Ethan showed no reaction whatsoever on the outside. "That's a long ways from here. Why you would come all the way out here from Argus Falls just to tell me about this woman? That seems like a lot of effort. Why would you bother?"

Bills shrugged, "Well I heard you were a wealthy man."

"I see," Ethan nodded to Batista who grabbed Wiley unexpectedly from behind and restrained his arms and pressing his gun against Wiley's head. Wiley struggled against Batista's grasp, to no avail. Batista had done this many times before.

"I don't like to be blackmailed Mr. Bills. What is this woman's name?"

"I'm not blackmailing you," Wiley was sweating, "She goes by the name of Angel; Angelica Pirelli."

Once again Ethan showed no reaction whatsoever, "I see."

"Are you interested in her or not?" Wiley asked, very uncomfortable with a gun pointed at his head for no good reason.

"I might be," Ethan said slowly, "But I want you to stop playing games with me Mr. Bills, if you didn't come here to blackmail me, why did you come here?"

Wiley knew he needed to come clean. "She's accusing me of rape, back when she was a teenager, and let's just say if she were to return to Reno it would help me out. I don't need the grief right now."

Ethan grinned wickedly, "And did you rape her Mr. Bills?"

Wiley scoffed, "Of course not."

"Of course not," Ethan repeated, "Josh," Ethan called out and his son Joshua walked in from the other room, "What did you find out about our guest?"

"Mr. Bills is apparently a high school football coach," Josh announced, handing Ethan some papers, "A pretty darn good one it seems."

Ethan took the papers from Josh and examined them. "All American Running Back at Notre Dame, Married with three sons, Coach at Cedar Springs High School and St. Christopher's Catholic School in Argus Falls..." his voice trailed off. "You didn't play professional ball, I wonder why?"

Wiley was silent.

Ethan thought for awhile. "I appreciate you making this trip Mr. Bills," Ethan mused. "It's a long ways for you to travel."

Wiley swallowed, "It's not that far," he said as Batista pressed the gun more firmly against his temple and tightened his grasp.

"I find all of this very interesting Mr. Bills," Ethan said looking through the papers again, "Argus Falls," he glanced at his son Josh, "Do you believe in coincidences Mr. Bills?"

"Not really," Wiley said.

"Neither do I," Ethan sighed, "neither do I, however this situation is interesting enough that it might turn me into a believer."

"How's that?" Wiley asked.

Ethan ignored his question, "I certainly hope you won't ever tell anyone that we had this conversation, can I count on you Mr. Bills?"

"My lips are sealed," Wiley spat. All he wanted at that moment was to get out of that room alive and the sooner the better.

Ethan wasn't done with him quite yet. "So when you raped Angel," Ethan said turning around and glaring at Wiley, "Tell me what it was like." He walked over and stood directly in front of Wiley and looked him straight in the eyes.

Wiley swallowed, "I didn't rape her," he answered through clenched teeth.

"Yes you did," Ethan said and he slowly circled Wiley Bills as he stared at him and puffed his cigar, "And I must admit I can't blame you one bit."

Wiley relaxed a little.

"Was she still a virgin when you raped her?" Ethan asked.

"Are you kidding?" Wiley laughed, "No way, that little slut was doing her boyfriend."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.