Preview

You Bet Your Wife

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Cheating, Oral Sex, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: A shy young man tricks a couple into letting the wife spend a weekend with him, then slowly and romantically seduces her.

Written in collaboration with WaywardOne

The original version of this story was posted in Jan 2007 by "Hungry Guy", but he has told me it was really one of his earliest stories. He made a few updates, including a change of location to New York City and New Jersey, before posting it here at StoriesOnline. However, it was filled with British terms that would never have been used by anyone living and working in the United States. With Hungry Guy's permission, I Americanized the terms and the Gaelic names of the people, then started reworking the content, making it longer and breaking it into four chapters. Chapter 1 is a significant rework of his opening scene. Chapter 2 is nearly unchanged from his version except for terminology. Chapter 3 is mostly new material I added. Chapter 4 keeps some of his material but is mostly a replacement for his ending. The concept and much of the writing is his, and I would like to thank him for giving me permission to publish this version.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.