Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 8: The Punishment Thong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Punishment Thong - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Janice had been buying and choosing my underwear for just a couple of weeks and already I had a drawer chock full of frilly, feminine, lacy panties.

There were all kinds. Panties with lace panels in front, rumba panties with row upon row of lace draped across my buns, a lacy G-string, a thong with an elastic string that ran up between my ass cheeks, a high-cut thong with 'Sexy!' written across the crotch (in rhinestones!), sheer panties with polka-dot embroidery, Chantilly lace bloomers, roomy tap pants, and on and on.

It was heavenly. Every morning, while I was in the shower, Janice would choose my underwear and lay it out on the bed for me to wear. Every morning, my heart would thump with anticipation, waiting to see what she had picked out that day.

My only complaint was about wearing them to work. Sometimes, the lace was damn uncomfortable! And one day Janice gave me crotchless panties to wear. Crotchless! This meant that my penis kept slipping out of my underwear all day long, where it would rub, uncomfortably, against the fabric of my pants. You have no idea what torture is until you spend a day with your penis hanging out of your underwear, being assaulted on all sides by lace.

And don't get me started on the thongs. Ugh. Sitting all day at work with a strip of fabric, really no more than a thick string, sliding up my butt-crack ... You can't imagine how distracting it is. At first I thought, 'well, I'll get used to it.' But no. No matter how often or how long Janice might make me wear a thong, it was always there. Sliding over my sphincter, working it's way tight into my ass -- a constant reminder of her control over my underwear.

After the third day of wearing thongs to work, I complained.

"You swore," Janice said, simply.

"I know ... but do I have to wear thongs every day? They are so uncomfortable!"

Janice arched her eyes at me. "Did you or did you not make a solemn oath?"

"I did," I mumbled.

"And did that oath mention anything about 'unless I don't feel like it', or 'unless it's too uncomfortable'?"

"No, it didn't..."

"In fact, if I remember correctly, it specifically said: 'no matter how uncomfortable', and 'without complaint, ' didn't it?"

"Yes..."

"Say it!" she demanded.

"Say what?"

"'No matter how uncomfortable, ' and 'without complaint.'"

I sighed. " 'No matter how uncomfortable, ' and 'without complaint, ' " I repeated.

"That's right. Now as punishment for breaking your oath, I'm going to make you wear the thong -- every day for the next two weeks!"

I gasped. Fourteen days wearing that tight, gripping, invasive thong? My ass crack would be rubbed raw!

"Hmmmm..." Janice, thought for a second, "but that still doesn't seem like enough punishment."

"Are you kidding?" I gasped.

"Is that complaining I hear?"

"No, no!" I said, quickly. "I'm sorry! Of course I'll wear whatever you tell me to wear."

"That's right you will," Janice said with finality. "But still, I think I need to come up with something else. Some other, more suitable and more ... how shall we say ... more persuasive?"

I shivered at the thought of what that might be.


As it turned out, I didn't have to wait long. In fact, Janice made a surprise visit to my office that afternoon.

"Hi Paul," she said, as she strode through the door. She was carrying a plain brown shopping bag.

"Janice! What a nice surprise!" I came out from behind my desk and gave her a hug. "I'm glad you're here. I'm sorry about my reluctance this morning. I promise that it won't every happen again."

Janice smiled at me. "I accept your apology, and ... if you're interested ... well ... Would you like to reduce the duration of your punishment?"

Blushing, I quickly closed the door to my office. "You bet I would. What do I need to do?"

"I have a special thong that is a little more ... um ... restrictive, for you to wear. If you wear it, I'll cut down your punishment to a single week, instead of two."

I hesitated for a second. More restrictive? "You mean, tighter?" I asked.

"Well, um ... yes. That's right. Tighter." She smiled.

I could tell that something was up.

"Tighter, how?"

"No, no. That's all the information you get. So, what will it be? Just think, a week from now and you could be back to wearing normal panties."

I thought for a second, but decided quickly.

"OK, I'll do it." After all, how bad could it be?

"Oh, and no sex, either."

My eyes went wide. We had been having sex so frequently. A week without? Could I bear it?

But in the end, I knew I had to make it up to her for complaining this morning and breaking my oath. So I was glad to do it. And only a week of tight thongs? It didn't sound that bad.

"OK," I agreed.

"Great! First, take your pants and panties off."

"Here?? In the office? But..." I stammered, "my office door has no lock! What if someone comes in?"

Janice smiled innocently. "Don't worry, I'll be here to explain everything," she said. "I'll tell them how you broke an oath this morning and that now I'm here to punish you."

I groaned. She wasn't serious, was she? I hesitated, but finally kicked my shoes off and took off my pants. Even though no one could see me, I was blushing! I handed my pants to Janice who put them aside. When I took my panties off, she put them into her purse.

Except for socks, I was now naked from the waist down.

Janice spilled the contents of her shopping bag onto my desk.

"Seven pairs of thongs," she announced. Seven, tiny, shiny spandex thongs. They were all bright-bright neon colors: neon pink, neon green, neon blue, neon yellow, etc.

"Uh ... they look tight..." I winced.

"Yes, they are two sizes smaller than what you normally wear. Won't that rub nicely over your ass crack?" Janice giggled. "But wait! You have to see my special addition!"

Gleefully, Janice turned the thong inside out to show me. Sewn into the crotch was a small pouch with a drawstring.

"Isn't this great?" she giggled. "The lady at the fabric store was so helpful once I explained what I needed." (This thought made me blush even more.) "See here? We put your equipment into this pouch, and then tie off the drawstring! Oh, darling, I think you may regret accepting this new punishment!"

"Oh my god," I muttered. "I can't!"

"What was that?" Janice asked, archly. "Are you complaining again? Do I need to add another week on to your punishment??"

For about 30 seconds I just froze, staring at her. What was I going to do?

But finally I came to my senses. "NO!" I said. "Please no! No more days, please!"

Janice softened a bit, and reached over to stroke my face with the thong. "Oh honey," she said, "I know this is a lot to ask. But, all in all, I do believe it is a proper and just punishment. Oh, and take a look a this, see what I've written here?"

Janice showed me the front of the thong, where, written in permanent black ink, was:

Paul's Punishment Thong

Like a big sign across the top of my crotch. I blushed furiously, thinking how could I possibly explain this to anyone who saw it?

But even worse, Janice had written something else below:

I promise to wear this thong, as instructed, DAY AND NIGHT.

"Now I want you to sign it, right here," Janice pointed to just below the word NIGHT. "Since you conveniently forgot your oath before, I thought that I should make sure you had a copy of your punishment oath right where you would need it the most!"

Janice pulled out a permanent ink, black, felt-tip pen and handed it to me.

"Sign it?" I tremulously asked, taking the pen from her. Was she for real? Was this really my wife?

"Yes!" she demanded. "Sign it! I have seven pairs here, one for each day of your punishment. I want you to sign each and every one of them."

With a shaking hand, I leaned over the desk, carefully positioned the thong, and signed it:

Paul Johnson

"That's right," Janice encouraged me. "Sign each and every copy of your punishment oath."

After signing all seven pairs, Janice handed me my first punishment thong. "The instructions are simple, really. First, put this on, as normal."

I stepped into the thong and pulled it up my legs. It was so tight! At least two inches of my butt crack was showing above the thong, and in front it came to just above my penis.

But there was a problem. My penis was fully, and painfully hard. The thong covered, really, just my balls. Nearly all of the penis stuck out of the top.

"Oh, this won't do at all," Janice said. "You wait right here while I get some ice. Don't move a muscle! Three days more punishment if I discover you've moved when I get back."

And with that, Janice darted out of the office.

But she didn't latch the door shut! It slipped open just an inch.

Someone walking by might see! Someone might barge right in with a problem! And here I am, wearing a thong which says "Paul's Punishment Thong" AND IT HAS MY SIGNATURE ON IT.

My heart palpitated. I think I even had a small panic attack.

Five minutes later. WHERE IS SHE?

Ten minutes later. WHERE IS SHE? I'm shaking, I'm literally shaking.

And I was just about to say 'screw the additional punishment' and move to close the door, when Janice finally stepped back into the office.

"I just stopped to chat with the receptionist," she giggled.

I was so frantic and shaking, that I actually had tears running down my face. "Oh, Janice!" I sobbed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.