Positive Reinforcement - Cover

Positive Reinforcement

Copyright© 2008 by colt45

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There are numerous ways to entice people into giving you what you want. You can threaten with pain or reward with pleasure guiding them to desired results. Financial difficulties leave Jack's mother an IS (Involuntary Servitude) with Jack in complete control. She has what he wants but how is he going to get it? Is the promise of pleasure enough to bring her around to his way of thinking?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   First   Pregnancy  

Jack walked on eggshells for the next few weeks. Lynn hadn't said anything else about the subject and acted like nothing had happened. Anne also appeared to act normally around him although he did catch her giving him furtive glances fairly often. Of course the only reason he knew she was doing it was because he was doing the same to her. Beth pretended to be oblivious to the heightened sexual tension but Jack could tell she knew something was up by the knowing looks she gave him at times. Finally it seemed she couldn't contain herself any longer and tracked him down one day.

"Are you going to be my daddy now?" she ask when she found him alone in the living room working on the final bit of class work for high school.

"What?" he gasped utterly surprised.

"Are you going to be my daddy now?" she repeated.

"Squirt, I'm your brother, not your daddy," he answered.

"But you're sleeping with mommy aren't you?" she persisted.

"No, I'm not," he insisted. She looked at him intently for a moment. "Besides, do you know what 'sleeping' with someone really means?"

"Yes," she said and gave him a disgusted look. "It means you're having sex. Okay, are you having sex with my mommy?"

"No, sweetie, I'm not."

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you?" she again looked at him intently.

"I would try not to," he said, "but I can't promise I never will."

"Good," she nodded. "Because I think I would know if you do."

"You probably would," he chuckled.

"I think mommy wants to have sex with you," she said. "Do you want to have sex with her?"

"That's a little more difficult to answer, Squirt," he said slowly. "The actual answer is yes and no. My body does but my brain says no."

"I'm not a baby, you know," she insisted. "I know what sex is and I can tell she wants to do it with you. I think you want to also. You've never talked to me like I was a baby; don't start now."

"I'll try not to," he promised, "but while I know you understand up here," he tapped his head, "you can't understand here yet." This time he tapped his chest. "You have the brain of a young woman but your body hasn't caught up yet. Until it does you can't really understand, and maybe not then," he admitted. Her face clouded up and he sighed. "What do you think about boys now?"

"They're annoying," she said immediately.

"Which would be quite correct," he grinned. "Now, you know about sex, what do you feel if you think about having sex with a boy?" Her face scrunched up and she stuck her tongue out like she had tasted something bad.

"Good answer," he chuckled. "But that's just your brain thinking about it. As your body grows up it will change and tell your brain something different. Believe it or not, it will happen. That's what I mean when I say you can't understand yet; you can't understand what you can't feel. Not really understand, anyway.

"So," he continued, "what I'm saying is my body is telling me it wants to have sex with your mommy but my brain isn't sure if that's such a good idea. This is another thing I'm not sure you are able to understand yet but if it were just sex with no emotion it would probably be okay, or at least not as bad. But I like your mom, just like I like you. I like you both enough I don't want to do anything to hurt you. Also I don't want to hurt Lynn and I'm not sure how she would really feel about it."

"Did Aunt Lynn tell you to have sex with mommy?" Beth had begun calling Lynn "Aunt" and Lynn thought it was quite appropriate.

"I'm not going to lie to you," he said, "but I'm also not going to answer that. That's something private and it's not something I can discuss." Beth pondered that for a moment and nodded her head.

"Okay," she said, "but I want you to know if you and mommy have sex it's okay with me. I know how happy it makes Aunt Lynn and I want Mommy to be happy like her."

"You're a good kid," Jack grinned as he reached out and mussed Beth's hair eliciting a squeal and an attempt to pummel him with her small fists. The end result was a tickle fight ending up with him begging for mercy on the floor.

Unknown to their children Anne and Lynn just happened to be by the doorway as Beth confronted Jack and stopped to listen. At first they felt guilty about eavesdropping but by the end tears were streaming down Anne's cheek and Lynn was hugging the younger woman. When the youngsters started wrestling around Lynn took the younger woman's hand and led her into the kitchen and sat her down.

"I am so embarrassed," Anne sniffed. "I didn't think I was so obvious."

"Not unless someone was looking for it," Lynn answered. "By the way, your daughter really loves you." Anne nodded and sniffed again.

"God! What you must think of me!" Anne gasped.

"What? Because you have the hots for my son?" Lynn chuckled. "I understand it completely since I do too."

"It doesn't bother you?" Anne asked amazed.

"Of course it bothers me," Lynn said. "My panties get wet just thinking about it. Don't tell me yours don't when you watch us fucking." Anne turned a bright red and looked down at the table. "What? You think I don't see you when I leave the door cracked? I see you peeking in."

"You knew?" Anne gasped. "Wait, you did that on purpose?" Lynn smirked. "You are an evil woman."

"Yep, that's me. So, did it excite you, seeing us fuck?"

"You know it did, you bitch," Anne said with exasperation. "I practically rubbed myself raw every time I watched you. Hell, I did even when I didn't watch you. All I had to do was know you two were in there doing it." She stuck her tongue out as Lynn again smirked, then she got serious.

"How could you even think of giving me your lover," she asked.

"I'm not giving you my lover," Lynn smiled, "but I will share. Would it bother you if you knew he was also making love to me?"

"Of course not," Anne answered without thinking and then smiled and shook her head as Lynn said nothing but raised her eyebrows. "Okay, okay, I can see me doing it, but I still don't understand how you could."

"He's my son as well as my lover and I want him happy," she said with a shrug. "You are my friend and I want you happy. I'm confident what he feels for me won't change so I'm not worried about losing him." Then she gave Anne another evil little grin, "Besides, like I said, the thought of seeing him pound into your pretty little pussy with his big fat cock makes my panties drip."

"God, you're going to make me cum just talking about it," Anne gasped.

"So how are we going to get Mister Righteous to do what we know both of you want and need?"

"I don't know..."Anne started.

"Well, I have a plan..."

+ + +

"We need a vacation," Lynn announced one evening over dinner.

"What?" Jack asked puzzled.

"We need a vacation," she said again. "I think in celebration of your official graduation from high school we should go to UniDiz. Can we afford it?"

"Well, sure," he replied hesitantly. The house in Chicago had sold at right about the price he had expected and the investments were doing about as well as could be expected; they had the extra cash. He had been saving it hoping to surprise the two women by buying out their contracts but that was still a ways away and the little bit spent on a trip wouldn't make that much of a difference.

"Yay!" Beth yelled. She had lived in Florida all her life but had never been to the huge entertainment complex that had been the result of the merger of Disney World, Universal Studios and the City of Orlando. "Can we go? Can we go? Please, please, please?"

"I suppose so," he mused as the twenty-year-old stuck in a ten-year-old body danced around like the child she appeared. "For how long and when?" he asked.

"How about next week, for the whole week?" Lynn asked.

"Sure," he said with a shrug. "If that's what you want to do, sounds like fun to me."

"Good, I already have the reservations. We'll pack and be ready to leave by Sunday morning." Jack knew he'd been had but just shook his head and chuckled.

+ + +

UniDiz wasn't like a city; it was a city, a city that existed for only one purpose, the entertainment of anyone who could afford it. It was set up like a cruise ship: you pay per head and per room and almost everything in the facility was included. There were a few things that were extra; if you wanted a bedmate and didn't bring your own you could rent one, or two if that's what you wanted, but for the most part everything else, the rides, the shows, food and drink, were included.

Beth practically vibrated as they stepped into the lobby of the hotel where they were staying and skipped down the hallway as they were led to their rooms by the immaculately dressed IS bellhop. Tips were actively discouraged by the management, at least to the ISs involved but Jack didn't care, he did the highly unusual and carried some actual cash for just such an occasion. He had to make sure he offered it inside their room; the hallways were monitored, and the bellhop seemed genuinely appreciative of the little extra. Jack guessed they weren't allowed much freedom and certainly no spending money. It made him happy to spread a little happiness and especially if doing so dicked with the system even if only a little bit.

They had booked two rooms. There had been a short discussion as to whether they should get one or two rooms but Jack insisted by two pointing out Beth shouldn't be subjected to seeing Lynn fucked repeatedly every night. In fact he used those exact words which caused Lynn to blush and Anne to snicker. His crude but effective debate point carried the day and they ended up with two large adjoining rooms.

The rooms were fabulous, but then it has been said that the worst room at UniDiz was better than the best room at most five-star hotels. Jack didn't know if that was true; all he knew was that they hadn't booked the most expensive rooms. Why bother, when you plan to spend all your time outside them? But they far exceeded what his limited experience knew as luxurious and plush. He didn't care so long as it had a place to shit, shower, change and a bed big enough for two. It had all that except for the bed; it could have easily held four even if they weren't particularly close. It was huge! Anne and Beth's room was identical to theirs and connected by a lockable interior door.

The women, Beth included, had mapped out an itinerary for their stay that covered most of their waking time for the entire trip. Jack realized it could take literally weeks to cover every event of every park that made up UniDiz so prior planning made sense. It was probably more detailed than Jack would have normally liked. It was a vacation after all, but he was assured it was only a guideline that they could modify as they saw fit. At the very least it ensured they got to see everything they really wanted to see and still left time to work in anything they might have missed at first brush. Jack wasn't sure who was the most excited, the ten-year-old Beth or the older women. He had to admit he was looking forward to it more than he had originally thought he would.

They had left home mid-morning and it was only a short Tube ride to the Florida midlands so by the time they were checked in and had everything unpacked it was just past noon, plenty of time to grab a quick bite and start their exploration of what was rightly considered one of the wonders of the modern world. There is no need to detail what they saw or did. If there is a single person that doesn't know what can be found in this modern day Xanadu it isn't worth discussing; they wouldn't believe it anyway. Everything was there from the carefully preserved one-hundred-year-old "It's a Small World," (Beth loved it almost as much as Jack hated it) to the ultra modern full immersion VR (Virtual Reality) "rides."

Even though their first day was only a half-day they came back more worn out than expected. Beth actually fell asleep with her head in her dinner and Jack had to carry her to the room where Anne changed and tucked the exhausted child into bed. Moving back over to Lynn and Jack's room the three sat there decompressing for a while.

"So, what do we do now?" Lynn asked.

"Watch a little holo and get to bed early?" Jack replied. "If tomorrow is anything like today we're going to need the rest."

"Oh pooh! What a waste," Anne scoffed. "We can watch holo when we're home and you can sleep when you're dead. Let's do something else."

"Like what?" Jack inquired.

"Let's go dancing!" Lynn said, clapping her hands. "There's a cute little club just downstairs."

"Jack dances?" Anne asked Lynn.

"Yep, made him take lessons for a couple of years," Lynn answered as they both looked over at the man in question. "I made him take them when he was spending too much time on his perscomp. Told him he had to have some human interaction or I was going to take an axe to the damn thing. He's not bad either."

"It's your toes," he said. "But what about Beth?"

"She won't wake up till morning," Anne answered. "And if she does I'll set the Nanny monitor to notify me." She touched the badge that every guest had to wear while in the complex.

"If that's what you two want, then I suppose we can," he said with a shrug.

Initially he thought it was going to be informal but that notion was quickly dispelled as Lynn insisted he put on one of his good suits after their shower. He grumbled a little until she came out in a slinky red dress that made his heart palpitate and other parts of his body swell. He gave the appropriate wolf whistles as she strutted and preened in front of him.

Lynn looked good. No, Lynn looked fantastic, but he actually wondered if he could have a stroke at his young age when Anne came back into the room. She was absolutely stunning! She was wearing a short little black dress that did the impossible of making her look both sophisticated and slutty at the same time. Coming down only to mid-thigh and with impossibly high stiletto heels it made her slim brown legs look at least a mile long! With a deep vee in front and no back at all Jack could actually feel his palms sweat.

"This okay?" she asked innocently.

"Holly shit!" he gasped and looked back and forth between the two women. "I'm going to have to hire an armed guard just to get you two out the door safely!"

"I think we pass," Lynn said smugly.

"There is no way anyone is going to believe you two are with me!" he said honestly.

Giggling they both crowded up next to him and each kissed a cheek.

"You are so sweet! Thank you," Anne whispered.

"They'd better believe we're with you," Lynn cooed. "We're not going to be with anyone else. Now how about taking your little harem out for a couple of drinks and some laps around the dance floor?"

Jack's head was swimming from the intoxicating feel of two nearly naked bodies pressed up against him and the scent of each in his nose. They both smelled like flowers but his brain wasn't functioning clearly enough to identify which ones, not that he even thought of trying! Wrapping an arm around each of them he led them toward the door.

"Harem girls, eh?" he grinned. "If you really were shouldn't you be dressed in wispy little nothings? Then again if you had on wispy little nothings you'd have to put on more clothes and that would be a crime! I just know I'm going to get my ass beat by all those jealous men, but damn, it'll be worth it!" The women laughed and bumped their hips against him as they headed for the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.