Mike the Vet - Cover

Mike the Vet

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mike is a top veterinarian, a pretty mean bass player and at 45 still a bit of a ladies man. But now something of a problem has entered his bachelor lifestyle in the shape of a 13 year old girl that he was tricked into taking care of after a gig one evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports  

Mike pulled the van into the garage, watching Helen park her car in the driveway behind him. He'd been putting this new band money into a special account, and he'd called a real estate agent today about getting a larger house with that money. With all the idiots bailing out of loans they couldn't afford, Mike had found some pretty sweet deals on previous high dollar spreads. He needed to change it from a three car garage to a four car. Maybe even five since Sally would be driving in a couple years. A bigger pool would be nice too, for parties, and a barn for some horses.

Cat rode with Helen, which worried Mike a bit. He didn't want Sally's name to come up, and Cat didn't seem to understand the legal implications of sex with teenagers. He got out of the van, and watched as the two girls walked to him. They were so different; Cat tall, in a short slinky black dress, looking like a Parisian runway model out on a date. Helen, quite short, maybe shorter than Sally, hair done playfully in pig tails, a cowgirl skirt and tied off blouse, short heeled ankle boots on. Mike liked those little boots; they seemed to be the in thing for cowgirls. There were sexy as shoes and low enough for the more active dancing styles they liked. With Cat standing 5'9", and in 3 or 4 inch heels, she was almost a foot taller than the younger girl.

Mike walked to the door into the house, opening his arms to them. Cat went to one side, Helen to the other. He kissed Cat briefly, then much longer and passionately with Helen. "I'm very happy you didn't chicken out, little one. I really want in you."

She looked up at him, smiling, very serious. "I'm glad I didn't chicken out, too. I really want you in me." She giggled as Mike opened the door. "Its not just that I've never picked a guy up before. I've only had two lovers. Had them a lot; one boy for my last two years in high school, just about every weekend and more often in the summer. And that jerk that bugged out when I got pregnant. You will only be my 3rd." She swallowed hard, and looked at Cat. "And fourth."

"Mike is right Helen, you and I can both love on him, if that's what you are comfortable with."

Helen swallowed hard before she leaned her head upwards to Cat, her mouth opening for a kiss. Cat kissed her gently, licking Helens upper lip as they separated. Helen smiled nervously. "I get a lot of kidding about never haven even tried another woman." She blushed and looked down, then up with a shyer smile. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met, Cat. So tall, so thin." She reached up, tentatively touching Cat's breast. "These are perfect, I wish mine stood out like this, and they aren't even this large." She swallowed again. "I think if you want me, I shouldn't pass up the chance." She giggled. "Who knows, I may like it."

Cat ran her hand up Helen's front, over her exposed belly, across her breast, to her neck. She leaned down, kissing Helen much longer than previously. She spoke heavily, "I do want you, little girl, I do. I will make it good for you, I promise. And Mike will make it good for me, if that makes you nervous. I'd rather have you happy and watching, than nervous and doing."

Helen looked at her, smiling. "That's wonderful of you." She giggled. "But I never would have sucked a dick if I'd let being scared stop me."


Mike lay over Helen, her face flushed, panting, as she recovered from the orgasm. He glanced over at Cat, who was working the video camera. Cat smiled at him, and he started sliding his dick into the pussy he'd just sucked to 3 very strong orgasms. Mike marveled at the feel of her, both laying under him trying to catch her breath, and the hot wetness of her cunt as his dick slid in. That first time going into someone was one of Mike's passions, the main reason he'd never stopped on any one girl. If Cat liked bringing home little ones like Helen, he might want her to stay a while.

"Ahh, wait, please I'm too sensitive! Oh God, wait!" Mike ignored her protests, he knew women's bodies better than most of them did. "Oh god, oh god, Mike, please, I can't come again, please Mike that's too much. Can we wait, please! I will suck you off! Oh shit that's good, mike, oh! Oh FUCK!" Mike started picking up the tempo. He knew she was sore for real, wanted to get her off quickly. The small woman bucked under him briefly, he was totally in control of her. She knew that, she gave it up to him, letting him work her to perfection, playing her like his bass guitar. She came again quickly. More shallow than before, but she was almost too dazed to notice.

Mike rolled off beside her. "Put the camera down, Cat. I need my lover now." He kissed Helen on her panting, open mouth. "I think I've worn the new girl out." Helen laughed, still panting. Cat put the camera on the tripod, and slid into bed beside Helen.

"I guess I need to wait until morning to taste you, Helen. You won't chicken out on me now that he's satisfied you, will you?"

Helen smiled up at her, still panting. "No." She glanced at Mike, then back at Cat. "I heard you call him daddy earlier." She smiled wickedly. "I've always thought that the kinkiest of role plays."

Cat smiled at her, leaning down and kissing her open mouth. She held the kiss, her hand sliding down Helen's body, crossing and rubbing her breast, down her belly, then her pussy. Helen jumped then, pulling her head back laughing. "That's got to wait, I'm really hurting I've come so much."

Cat slid her hand back to Helen's belly, stroking it. "I will be here in the morning. Why is me calling him daddy so wicked? Why do you think I'm not his little girl? I just turned 22, he's 45, almost 46. That works out."

Helen looked at her, then at Mike. "You're not really 45, are you? I though you were late 30's at most."

Mike smiled, and kissed her forehead. "You can cut the bullshit, you're already in my bed. No need to keep flattering me. Yes, I'm 45."

She looked at him. "You're not really her daddy, are you?"

Mike smiled. "Would it matter? We are both adults, she's obviously happy with it."

Helen glanced back at Cat, who was smiling. Cat licked her lips sensuously. Helen laughed, and then turned back to Mike. "You're the one that is bull shitting now."

"I'm not her daddy. She likes to think of me that way, sometimes, when we are in bed. But I'm not. I'm older than him, for one thing."

Cat leaned in, kissing the side of Helen's neck. "Little girls love their daddies. With Mike, I can take that love to the final step."

Helen giggled, relaxing. "That's what I meant. That's pretty kinky." She looked over at Cat. "Do you really pretend he is your daddy when you suck him off?"

"Yes. At least, I pretend I'm his child, not that he is my actual father."

Helen was quiet. Her breathing had calmed, but got a bit more ragged, and her nipples were hard again. "I've done that, sometimes, in cyber sex. Play like I'm a little girl, blowing her daddy for the first time."

Cat kissed her mouth. Helen controlled her breathing enough to do a good job with the kiss, but had to break it off after a minute to get more air. "I do it with him, for real. How little of a little girl do you like to pretend to be, when you are sucking your daddy's cock?"

Helen looked at Mike before being drawn back by Cat's gaze. "If they want full sex, or me to play really slutty, then 13 or 14. If they are nice, and don't want to penetrate me in the role play, then..." she paused, blushing. "I can be 6 or 7 if they are really nice about out it." She closed her eyes, red with embarrassment. Cat kissed her, nuzzled her neck.

"I love to do that. With Mike. Have a real dick, that really spurts into my mouth."

Helen looked at Mike, panting again. "Would you like that? Me pretend to be 7?"

Mike kissed her forehead, smiling. "I like it because she loves it. If you love it, we can do that, sure. But for me, the idea of waking up with the two of you is heaven enough. I'm not into children. Girls, its 4:20, I've got to crash. Cat, you want our guest in the middle, or can I be?"

Cat laid her head on Helen's breast. "She's my guest daddy. The other little girl on the sleep over. She gets the place of honor."


When Mike woke up, he knew the little kisses Helen was doing to his cheeks and lips weren't the reason he felt so good. This was one of Cat's favorite games; to suck him back to wakefulness while the other girl in bed kissed him. He smiled at Helen, kissing her, reaching down and running his fingers through Cat's hair.

"Your sweet little pussy recovered, baby?"

"Yes." She giggled. "Daddy."

Mike smiled at her, stretching, and relaxing. "This is the best part of three way sex, baby. Laying back, getting oral from one person, looking into the beautiful face of the other."

Helen took a deep breath, smiling. "Its cool watching your face as you get blown." Another giggle. "Daddy."

Mike smiled at her. Cat was holding his dick her mouth, keeping him hard and warm, but saving both of their energy for later. "You like the daddy daughter game?"

"Right now. Yes, its fun right now."

"Well, right now, what I think we need to do is switch places."

She leaned down, kissing his lips. "I'm happy to suck you, daddy."

"No, baby, not you and Cat switch places. Me and you. Let me look into your eyes, stroke your hair, and she licks that sweet pussy. She hasn't got to taste you yet. I hate to hog something as spectacular as your pussy." Mike felt Cat's tongue increase its pressure on him; he knew she wanted that too.

Helen's mouth opened, but she didn't answer. "You haven't chickened out, have you?" Cat released Mike's dick from her mouth, and put her hand on Helen's hip, pushing her to her back. Mike held her eyes as she rolled back. He could see fear, and nervousness.

"Shh baby, let take care of you; focus on me." Mike kissed her, using his weight to help sink her back into the pillow. Mike kept his eyes on hers. Her smile returned slowly. She took a sudden sharp breath, then smiled again. Obviously Cat was getting to work on her. "That's it baby. You let her work. Just relax, you are precious to me, I'm letting you have my girl."

She smiled, and gasped again, the laughed lightly. "She is really good." She lay there a second, then bucked suddenly. "Oh, shit!" she laughed. "really good. Oh, Cat that's very nice."

"Reach down and stroke her hair, she likes that." Mike purred to her, kissing her neck.

"God almighty, oh Cat that's awesome ... Mike, daddy..."

"Yes baby?"

"I will need you to help me with her, I've never done a girl. Oh, ahh, and aah, I need to be really good to her for this. I will need you to help daddy." She smiled again. "Thinking of you as daddy is fun.

Are you my mom or sister, Cat?"

"I'm your sister, little one. You're going to come soon, aren't you?"

"Yes. Kiss me while I come, daddy, kiss me, please."

Mike wrapped her in his arms, cradling her head. She was moving too much to kiss properly, so he just held her, talking to her gently, kissing and licking her mouth until she slowed.

She suddenly brought her hands up to her face, laughing. "My god that was good." She moved her hands a bit, and Mike looked into her sparkling eyes. "You're going to help me, right? I can't make it that good without help."

Mike felt the bed shifting as Cat climbed up Helen's body, kissing her way up as she came. She pushed her face in between Helen's hands. Helen's laughed, and then the two girls started kissing seriously. Cat moved over Helen, straddling her hips, and lowered a hand to Helen's breast. Mike looked over, and saw the red light on the camcorder. Cat must have turned it back on at some point.

Mike watched the girls kiss each other; Helen seemed to be across the threshold and was really enjoying her time with Cat. Mike smiled at them, enjoying the view of the two girls enjoying each other. He glanced at the clock, it was nearly noon. He had some things to get done today before going to work at 7:30. Mike gave some thought as to what kind of sex he wanted, and to be honest, he was so satisfied he didn't care. He'd like Helen to suck him off, but would prefer that at the club if he could get it. Normally, his balls would be aching from the sex without orgasm last night, but he'd been getting so much he was actually still tired.

Cat hadn't come since he fucked her at the club last night, and he knew she'd want video of Helen doing her. Mike got up, got behind the girls, and stroked his dick a couple times, getting it fully hard. He slid it first into Cat; the two girls pussies were inches apart. She reached back, patting him on the hip, but otherwise stayed focused on Helen. Mike held her hips, stroking her, not really aggressively, but strongly enough to move her, to let Helen know what was happening.

Mike ran his hands up Cat's back, moving them off to her side to support his weight. He nuzzled into her ear. "You do you want your little sister to get you off, baby?"

She arched her back, pushing up, into him, moving her hips back to get his dick more deeply into her. Cat's head turned to him, and they exchanged a kiss, then she moved it aside and he lowered down, kissing Helen.

Mike turned his face, rubbing his scratchy, stubbly cheek into Helen's face. She responded by laughing, licking his cheek, kissing his ear. He smiled at Cat, raising his eye brows since she hadn't answered him. "Your turn to come, Cat, what do you want?" Mike said that loud enough for Helen to hear; she kissed him again, clutching at his arm with her fingers.

She smiled, "Helen, move aside baby, I want to show you something. Scoot up there, sit up, leaning on the head board."

Helen looked confused, but scooted up, getting her butt up to the top of the bed, and sat upright. Cat got on all fours, lowering her face to Helen's pussy, her perfect ass held high. "Daddy, in behind me please?"

Mike smiled; he saw where this was going. He knelt behind Cat, and slid into her pussy. Cat licked at Helen's pussy, then looked up at the girl. "ok, little sister. We are going to swap places. Mike daddy

can lean down and give you pointers if you think you need help, but I'm sure you can figure it out. Just like that first time you sucked cock."

"You've just been so good to me, Cat. Sharing Mike, that great oral you gave me. I want to be that good to you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.