Mike the Vet - Cover

Mike the Vet

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mike is a top veterinarian, a pretty mean bass player and at 45 still a bit of a ladies man. But now something of a problem has entered his bachelor lifestyle in the shape of a 13 year old girl that he was tricked into taking care of after a gig one evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports  

Mike found Kara and Sally around 4:30. Kara left Sally to finish brushing the antelope and came to speak to Mike. "We have a very, very happy girl today, Mike."

He looked at her, smiling warily. "Yes, of course she's happy."

"She going to stay that way?"

"That's my intent Kara, I told you we'd wait until I was sure, and I am."

"That's what I wanted to know. Since you didn't go all the way, I wanted to make sure you weren't going to do a Clinton and say that didn't count."

"No, it counts. When I was a kid, oral was only after sex, never before."

"Good." She smiled at him. "And you've got a honey, too? Moving in even. Sally says she's a goddess, the most beautiful woman in the world."

"She's a contender, anyway. She and Sally get along so well, that's key."

Kara frowned. "What happened to my chance to get along with her?" She suddenly grinned. "Huh? Huh? I asked first, daddy-o."

Mike laughed. "Tell you what, sweet. I do need some time alone with Cat to build our relationship. How about you take Sally to Galveston Friday evening, stay Saturday, do the Moody Gardens thing, the beach, and come back on Sunday. Give you two some private time, let me and my new lady friend get settled."

"Sounds lovely, Dr. Davis, but I'm a starving grad student, remember?"

Mike smiled. "You said you like to spend other people's money, right? My treat."


Sally wasn't sure what to make of the weekend with Kara. It would be fun, obviously, and the aquarium at Moody Gardens was awesome. It would be fun to fuck Kara too. Cat was the ultra sleek girly girl, and Kara was the short haired tomboy type. But, that meant time away from Mike, and that wasn't sitting well.

They were driving home; Mike tried to get out of the zoo before traffic got crazy, but that wasn't always possible. "Mike, why this weekend? Why not later?"

"Well, Sally, it works for a number of reasons. First, Kara has time. Your period is coming up next week, and we don't want to spoil the fun." Sally giggled, rubbing the sore spot on her arm where the Norplant was. "And we need to give that 10 days too. So when you're period clears up, the time ought to be perfect for us. Then we will leave Cat at home, find a nice hotel on the top of one of those tall buildings, and have a perfect night, just the two of us."

She smiled at him. "Cat will be disappointed if she's not there when you do me."

"I know. But she will understand. She wants it to be perfect more than she wants to be part of it. Three is bed is crowded. We will start taking turns around then, too. You and me, me and her, you and her.

Give us each a night off to rest." Mike laughed. "You girls are wearing me out."

Sally giggled. "Can I suck you off again tonight, Mike?"

"You and Cat can decide. Unlike you two, I can really only come once or twice, unless I've had a lot of rest."

"Maybe you could do her, then I could finish you?"

"Sure, that works for me." He patted her bare thigh. "I really like these clothes Kara got you, baby. Cute, very good looking little girl stuff."

She looked down. "I wanted a lower rise, and some belly shirts. She said no. She said it was ok to be your girl, but I need to get to know what it meant to be a man's girl before I started advertising it to everyone. Some of the girls in the short course last week were really dressed like that, and they were like 9 and 10!"

"She's right though. You look much prettier than they do. It's fine for a 13 year old to have an adult lover, but not so fine for her to be a slut."

"So what are you going to do while I am out of the way? Hook up Cat and Ginger? They'd be a sight!"

"I was thinking about that. Cat mentioned it. Ginger said she's up for a three way. But she has that husband problem. Might be very nice to spend time alone with Cat. She's had a difficult life, and she deserves some TLC too."

"Can you video Cat and Ginger if you do them? I know Ginger wouldn't want me, I'm too little. But she's so pretty, so different from Cat. I'd like to see you do her, see her come."

"You like watching porn?"

"Yes. Do you?"

"Not really. But if you like, we can make some. I'm not sure I want to watch it, but it would be fun to make."

"Cat told me she's done some actual for sale movies."

"Do you want to see them?"

"I don't know. Cat mentioned them, but didn't seem to want me to."

"You remember the other night, when I pissed all over Angel's face?"

She giggled. "Yes."

"And you saw her lick her shit off my dick."

"Yes. That was nasty." She made a sour face.

"I didn't ask her to do that, she just did it. Likely saw it in a porn movie; they do stuff like that."

"So, maybe Cat did that, and doesn't want me to watch?"

"Yes. Or maybe she was just paired up with a fat hairy guy. Lots of those in porn. They pay for the chance to do girls like Cat on film, to show off."

"Oh. I'd hate to see her with someone she didn't like."

"Well, you can put it in the bank that she doesn't like the partner in the movies. That's why they paid her."

"Oh, I guess so. I hadn't thought of that. So, she doesn't want me to watch it, because its just her being a whore, and she wants to leave that behind?"

"Exactly. Now, if I do film her and Michelle, and she wants to you see that, that's a whole different thing."

"I understand, Mike."

"So I'm back to Mike? This morning I was daddy."

She giggled. "Daddy is for when we are in bed. Most of the time I like to think of myself as your friend, not your child."

He squeezed her knee. "You are my friend, Sally. I am very glad you are my friend."

She smiled at him, but he was watching the traffic. He was only going 65, but most of the traffic was going 40 or so, and he was slipping in and out of lanes, using the old racing car perfectly. Sally looked around, enjoying the ride.


Mike got home from rehearsal Wednesday night pumped up. They'd gotten a gig at the larger place, Bab's club, for every other week. Bab's had touring groups come in, and they were replacing the house band on the off weeks. Bab's could do 7,500 for concerts, around 4,000 for dancing. They'd been getting 2,000 in house on Thursdays, and if they could pull that number north of 3,000, they'd been promised every other Friday night, which they were already pulling 3,000, at a $12 cover.

Two radio stations had been there to tape interviews, and Mike did the interview thing very well. Mike had grown up out in the panhandle, 5th generation beef cattle family, so he could do the good old boy thing well.

As he drove the van to the house, he noticed both Cat and Kara's cars out front. He chuckled that he might need to use the income the band would generate on getting a bigger house. Polygamy sounded fun in theory, but he also knew the likelihood of it working out well was slim. Cat was submissive enough to not be a problem; Sally was kid enough to not expect to be a full partner. Kara, and Michelle for that matter, knew what they wanted and weren't going to put up for less.

Mike walked in, Sally was laying on Kara's shoulder on the couch; Cat across from them on the easy chair. Mike walked in quietly, putting his hands on Cat's shoulders. She looked up and smiled, and leaned down to kiss her. Her breath smelled of pussy.

"Mike, I heard you got a new squeeze; you didn't tell me she was a beauty queen." Kara smiled at Mike, nuzzling Sally's hair.

"Why should I accept less?" He stood behind Cat's chair, rubbing her shoulders. "You girls have a nice evening?"

Kara spoke for them. "Yes, since I hate secrets I will tell you. We spent the evening making love." Sally looked at Mike, smiling, eyes flashing.

Cat looked up at him with a smirk. "I think it should be said more properly that we both made to love Sally. Kara and I simply fucked like horny little bunnies." Sally giggled and Kara's face darkened in a blush.

"Oh? You two have any energy left for me? Or is it sleep and snuggle time tonight?"

Cat looked up at him beaming. "Sleep and snuggle for me. But we can't forget Sally's lessons."

"Mike? Can Kara stay?" Sally asked.

"Well, you ought to ask her if she wants to first. But she can't stay with me; that's a no no since she works for me. If she wants to stay with you, in your bedroom, that's ok."

"I'd love to stay with you, sweet. If I had my way, I'd been in your bed forever. But, I have to work. And while you two see Mike as all cuddly, I see a slave driving task master." Sally giggled. "And I have to be at work at 7. And I need a shower and new clothes, too. So, I'm afraid I can't, love. But bring your weekend bags to the zoo with you Friday, we're leaving from there for our weekend." She kissed Sally passionately, holding her. Sally's hand found Kara's breast, more holding it than rubbing.

Mike watched the young woman kissing the little girl, and glanced down at Cat, who was also watching, spell bound.

After Kara left, Mike said "Sally, why don't you get yourself ready, and meet us in the bedroom." She smiled, and scampered out, leaving him alone with Cat.

Cat looked up at him smiling. She was in some of his old flannel pajama pants, the cuffs rolled up high to make them capri's, with a short silk kimono he'd bought her over it. The sash on the kimono was tied around the top of the pants, to get his 36" waist onto her 24" body. That left the kimono open about a foot, and he could see she didn't have on anything else. The inner parts of her breasts were visible, the robe covering her nipples, and leaving her flat belly on display. "I am so happy you like to look at me, Mike."

He smiled sadly, leaning down and kissing her again. "I'm sure being beautiful has always attracted attention you didn't want."

She blinked, her eyes filled with adoration. "Yes. But I'm glad you like it. What is in store for us, for the weekend, since you are sending Sally away?"

"I'm not sending her away, Cat, she and Kara will have a great time. I don't really have plans, I have to work the nights at the club."

"Can I come with you?"

"Yes."

"Should I dress as a cow girl? I wore what I thought was a standard going out dress the other night, and felt very out of place there."

"You were striking, my love. Everyone wanted you. I got to take you home. That was very nice. And you know what's even better?"

She giggled. "That I'm still here?"

"Well, yes." Mike chuckled before continuing. "But you turned out to not only be beautiful on the outside, but beautiful on the inside as well. Many really pretty girls are not as wonderful as you."

She looked up at him, still smiling, but with old pain in her eyes. "Most pretty girls get what they want. I had to use my looks hard."

He kissed her again. "That's over now. You have two people that love you, a place to live, a job to work at."

"Dr. Porter changed my schedule. I don't work on Tuesday and Thursdays at the rape center any more. On the afternoons I work at her private office. She said she needed help filing, and there's a new girl at the center they need to get some hours too."

"Do you like her? I've met her, Sally is her patient too."

"Yes. She's helped me a lot. She tells me a lot of what you do, to save myself for those I really want, to be strong, that I'm worthy of love."

Mike kissed her again. "She tells you that you are worthy of love, and I love you. Speaking of people that love you, there's a child that loves you, and wants you to love her physically, in bed waiting for us."

"Yes, lets go to her. She's so sweet, and impatient waiting. I love her more than I love you, Mike. Is that ok?"

"Yes. Is it ok that I love her more than you, also?"

"Yes, Mike. I prefer it that way. She is the child; she needs our love more that we do. Let's go make love to her now."

"Will you be making love to me? Or fucking like a horny little bunny?"

She stood, the robe opening a bit to show her breasts fully. "I will make love to you." She smiled hungrily. "That's not to say I won't have the enthusiasm of a horny little bunny. I will be a loving horny little bunny."


Mike drove up to the loading doc, Cat sitting beside him in the van looking like a plate from a fashion magazine. Nothing fancy, just a thin, mostly see thru black dress, about 4" shorter than the previous weeks, with a deeply plunging neckline. She was going to wear some thigh high fishnets, but Mike thought that added a bit of tramp to the look, so she left them at home. Mike looked over at her; in the bright late afternoon sun, he could see her breasts as clearly as if she were nude.

Michelle was waiting on the loading doc, smiling and waving, her enthusiasm dampening at bit when she saw Cat. Mike still ran to her, picking her up in a bear hug, swinging her around as he kissed her. Cat walked up more slowly, her shoes not well suited to the gravel parking lot.

As Mike released Michelle and sat her back on her feet, she looked at Cat, then back to Mike. "They told me you took home a good looking woman last week, but damn, I wasn't expecting this." She giggled. "I already paid the rent for the storeroom. I hope I wasn't wasting my time. Buddy's not exactly my type."

"What, you don't like them big and dumb?"

"I wouldn't be standing her waiting on you if I did. Big and dumb is easy to come by here."

Cat walked up beside them. "You must be Michelle. Mike has told me much about you."

She smiled at Cat, almost cattily. "Such as?"

"Well, he hasn't flat out said it, but from the way he talks about you, if you were single, I wouldn't have gotten a chance. He very much enjoys your company. He told me he's sad you seem to spend your limited time together making love. He said there's much more to you he wants to experience."

Michelle opened her mouth a bit, looking back at Mike, trying to decide if he worked those lines out for Cat to say. Mike had, they'd even practiced them a few times since Cat had little confidence in herself for anything besides beauty and sex. Mike didn't want to give Michelle a chance to figure it out, so he took both her hands. "I'm so glad you got us the room! Come on, lets go use it."

Michelle looked at Mike, suddenly very happy. "Are we going to leave your new girl just standing there? I can do girls in three ways."

Mike pulled her to him. "She can watch, maybe learn from you. I'm not sharing you this time. We've got 30 whole minutes, and I will be into nothing but you, baby. Nothing but you."


Mike watched as Cat disappeared into the crowd as this first set started. It wasn't always easy to see her; the place was dark, and she had long black glossy hair, and a black dress. It was easy to tell where she was, though, by the wake of turning heads as she walked back to the bar farthest from the big PA columns. Mike had given her some of his ear plugs, not wanting her to get hearing damage if she started going to many gigs with him.

Mike hung out in the pocket with Dan, keeping the groove solid. The place was packed by the end of the first set a very good sign. Mike spotted Cat as he walked to the stage door. She shook her head, but smiled at Steve, telling him thank you for the previous week.

"Michelle had to leave, Mike. Her husband called from Bab's. He's over there, and wants her to come help him pick up a woman for the night for them." Cat smiled. "She was most unhappy. I hope you are as good to me as you are to her, when it comes time to dump me."

Mike put his hand on the small of her back, guiding her into the break room. "Something tells me you are going to be the one to do the leaving, Cat. I can be stupid sometimes, but I'm rarely foolish. And it would be a foolish man who told you to leave." Cat smiled at him, lifting her skirt up to her waist, letting him lift her onto the table up front.

"Why do you like the tables, Mike? There are some couches and easy chairs that might be more comfortable." She lifted her feet up on to the table, rolling her knees out, opening herself to Mike, and to everyone's view. Mike held her eyes in his as he unbuttoned his fly, and pulled his dick out.

"I could say something like you are too pretty to hide, Cat, but the real answer is I love to be watched. To be watched making love to a goddess is even better."

As he slid into her, she smiled and put her hands around his neck, pulling his head in for a kiss. "So you want your buddies to watch you come on my face? Get me messy, then have me hang out at the bar waiting?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.