Mike the Vet - Cover

Mike the Vet

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mike is a top veterinarian, a pretty mean bass player and at 45 still a bit of a ladies man. But now something of a problem has entered his bachelor lifestyle in the shape of a 13 year old girl that he was tricked into taking care of after a gig one evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports  

Mike sat reclined in the large Jacuzzi, Cat snuggled beside him. Sally opposite him with a foot on each of them, her legs open to them both. Cat was still holding Mike's dick, trying to work some life back into it.

"Baby, I'm fucked out now, and this hot water isn't helping. I'm getting sleepy again. It's wonderful to snuggle here with you two, but I think he's going to take a nap too."

Cat looked at him, smiling. "That's ok, Mike. I just like playing with him. He made me so happy earlier. I felt like such a little girl when you came. I haven't had a lover make me feel like that in years."

She extended her own leg, touching Sally's breast with her toes, the nails bright red.

Sally giggled, picking Cat's foot up, and kissing it.

"Sally, if you want to make her melt, rub it, don't just kiss it."

"Rub it how, Mike?"

Mike took Sally's foot off his knee, and started kneading it, twisting it, bending it. Sally said "oooh, I see". She giggled and started doing that to Cat's foot.

Cat make purring noises, laughing, and put her other foot into Sally's lap, the red toe nails just out of the water. The foot wiggled a bit, and judging by how big Sally's eyes got, the heel of Cat's foot must be on Sally's clit.

Mike didn't want to be too sexual with Sally yet, but all the sex, and now the hot water left him too zapped to resist. He didn't mind if the girls did it, but he didn't want to be a part of Sally's sex life yet. At least, not more in it that she was.

"Girls, I don't want to break this up, but Cat? Your car is still at the club. And I bet that if after I drop you off there to get it, if you picked up a not quite as smoking hot dress, you and Sally could have a fun evening while I'm out working."

Sally looked at him with an 'I can't believe it' smile on her face. Cat laughed, "Sally, that will be fun, but please don't stop rubbing my feet. Those shoes I had last night were killers.

Mike? You don't want me to go with you tonight? I was really looking forward to meeting you in the break room after each set. Or maybe you want that pretty red head who jacked you off on her face again?"

"Ginger jacked you off on her face? Wow, I can't believe that!"

"It was her idea, baby, she just wanted me to talk her into it."

"So is that why I can't come, Mike? You want her again?"

"Well, she really did a nice thing for me last night, so I need to be good to her again. You understand, don't you?"

"Of course. You will be nice to me, again, won't you?"

"I'm leaving you here with Sally. You two will have sex all evening. I can't think of a better way to be good to you that to give you Sally, she's the most precious thing in the world to me."

Sally gaped at them, her breathing getting rougher. Cat's toes moved, showing she was still pushing her heel into Sally pussy. Mike pretended not to notice, and kept rubbing Sally's foot. He put his other hand on her calf, pulling it gently, to open Sally a bit more for Cat.

"Will you come home and make love to us after you are done with Ginger, Mike?"

"Just to you, Cat." He smiled at Sally. "Sally and I are waiting until the time is perfect."

Sally's mouth was still open, she was panting harder. Cat spoke to her softly "Thank you for rubbing my foot, Sally, that's very nice." Sally blinked a few times, not able to answer. Cat leaned her head into Mike's chest, and slipped her foot underwater.

Sally gasped, then giggled, as Cat brought her toes into play. Mike could just see the red of the toenails, and the small dark of Sally's pubic hair through the bubbling water, but couldn't quite tell what she was doing. Sally loved it though, rapidly approaching orgasm.

Sally started her cooing noises, and Cat laughed happily as the little girl came. Sally shook for a minute, then slouched over on the side of the tub, smiling. "That was wild, Cat. With your foot?"

Cat shrugged, smiling happily. "I had a, uh, patron lady once, that liked feet. She bought me many nice shoes, too, which was nice."

Sally giggled. "Patron? Like she paid you? For sex?"

Cat smiled at her. "I didn't have a daddy who worked at getting me to make good grades and into college and vet school, Sally. I didn't graduate high school, even. Hard to make a living without that. I am pretty though, that's something."

"You aren't doing that now, are you?"

"No, I work as the receptionist at the rape crisis center."

"Oh, well that's nice then."

"Not the money I got before, but I get to keep my shirt on." She looked up at Mike. "It is nice to only show myself to people I want, you are right about that."

"Girls, I'm going to get out, get myself dressed. I need to work the emails a bit, and we'll need to leave to drop Cat off to pick up her car in about 30 minutes."

"Can I come?"

"Won't fit, sweet. I'm going to take the Jag. Unless you want to ride in the trunk."

"Maybe. Better than getting stuck here."

"Take a nap, Sally. She's going to give you a work out later."


Mike smiled as he drove up to the loading dock; Michelle was standing there waiting for him. She waved and smiled as she saw him pulling up. Mike jumped from the jag, picking her up in a hug. "Its so good to see you again, baby. You were awesome last night."

She laughed, beaming at him. "I know. That's likely a once in a lifetime thing, you know."

"I know baby, totally unexpected. And way more than I need. I want to come in you, you know that. I don't need you to show off like that." He laughed. "All the guys were talking to me about it, asking me what I did to get you to do that."

She glowed. "What did you tell them?"

"I just told them I treated you right, gave you what you needed."

"You sure did, Mike, you sure did."

He kissed her, lifting her rather than leaning down. "You tell Buddy thank you for the closet?"

She giggled, "Yes. He wanted to spurt on my face too."

"What did you tell him?"

"Not in public. I'd suck him with people watching, but if he wants to do that we had to go in the closet."

"What did he pick?"

She smiled. "The closet. I went total porn star slut, Mike." She laughed. "Saying all kinds of crazy shit like in the movies."

Mike smiled at her. "I'd like to see that."

"I did it for you the other morning, silly."

"No, I mean watch you do Buddy. Want to rent the closet again?"

"You gonna lick me again?"

"Absolutely."

"He has to leave before that. I don't want him to see me like that. I'm too exposed, you make me forget everything but you."

"Sure baby, no problem. I watch you do him, he splits, I will make you feel like a goddess again. I loved how you said that last night, making you feel like a goddess. You are as pretty as one, you know that? I'm not into porn, baby, but I'd love to have photos of you, maybe a video. Not facials, just something sweet. Maybe with another girl, a brunette to show how pretty your red hair is."

She smiled. "I've never done a girl one on one. Its ok, but I need your dick if you want me to suck another girl's pussy." She stared into his eyes. "Put my tongue in her ass." She hugged him tighter. "While you film it. I will need you to be good to me for that." She giggled. "I will go find Buddy while you unload your stuff."


Mike came into the green room for the 2nd set break. Buddy patted him on the shoulder as he walked by, the big kid nodding thanks again. He dick really was small, although Mike didn't know if that was the 'roids or not. Michelle had enjoyed playing with it though. She told him after Buddy had gone that was the only dick she could take in all the way, since she had so many problems with gagging.

Mike grabbed a water bottle, and sank into the old easy chair. Steve was sitting on the threadbare couch getting head from a cute girl with a M on her forehead, who was extremely nervous about everyone watching. "Hey Mike, you took home that really pretty girl I fucked last night?"

"Yeah, she was a looker all right."

"Smoking in bed, I bet. I tried to find her later, but she was all set on you."

"Yes, she came here looking for me. A friend of a friend from my jazz club days." Mike smiled at the girl sucking Steve, who was looked at him, blushing, 3" of Steve's dick in her mouth. "What's your name cutie? I haven't seen you in here before."

She pulled off, blinked a few time. "Margaret. I uh, didn't know it was all in this common room, I thought there'd be, you know, some privacy."

Steve laughed, "Band mates share everything, honey. I fuck this girl early last night, Mike takes her home. Why don't you blow Mike after I come?"

She looked at Mike, gave him a weak smile, then looked up at Steve. "I really just like you, Steve. I'm not like a groupie that will do anyone."

"Oh, that's nice to hear. I'm about to spurt, in your mouth, or can I see you smile."

"If you take me home, you can come on my face."

"That's a deal, pretty girl, that's a deal. Anal at home, too, right?"

She swallowed hard, then smiled weakly, nodding. Mike watched with amusement as she finished Steve.

"That was great, honey. You like the full Margaret, or do you have a shorter name you like?"

"Maggie sometimes. My daddy calls me Maggie May."

Steve raised her up, sitting her on the couch beside him. "That's really cool, baby. Can I call you Maggie May too? He kissed her gently. He then pulled some come off her face with his fingers, and fed it to her.

She giggled. "You can call me that, but I ain't calling you daddy!"


Mike walked in from his garage, the lights off, some of his old jazz band playing on the stereo. He chuckled, and peeked into Sally's bedroom, finding it empty, the bed still made.

He walked into his bedroom. Sally lay on her side, Cat was behind her, arms and legs wrapping the child. The smell of wet pussy was strong in the room. Mike looked at both his girls in the faint red light of the clock.

They were completely out, Sally's mouth open and she was drooling a bit. Mike undressed silently, and slid into bed behind Cat. He knew he'd wake up horny, and if he was on Sally's side, he'd likely wake up inside her.

Mike parted Cat's long hair, and kissed her gently on the back of the neck. She stirred a bit as he put his arms around her, but seemed to understand he just wanted to sleep. She took one of his hands in hers, kissed it, and placed it on Sally's breast, holding it in place. Mike kissed the back of her neck again, and they went to sleep.

He dreamed he was lying on a beach in the tropics, watching Cat dancing in a grass skirt, while Sally sucked him dry.

He blinked, realized he was waking up. Sally was lying on his shoulder, smiling at him. She leaned down and kissed him. Mike hugged her to him, letting her tongue force its way into his mouth. It took him a second to realize that this felt way better than an ordinary kiss.

Mike kissed her, enjoying the closeness of the child, the smell of Cat's pussy on her lips, wondering if the enjoyment of this kiss meant he was really falling in love with the little girl. As he got a bit more awake, he realized the intensely good feeling wasn't coming from the kissing, but from Cat sucking his dick.

He slid one of his hands off Sally, down his waist, finding Cat's head. He held it, and pulled her up towards him. She released his dick, and crawled beside him, opposite Sally. Mike kept his kissing focused on Sally, but she couldn't stay focused on him as Cat began to kiss her too, kissing her neck and ears. She lay back beside Mike, smiling.

Cat took over kissing Mike's mouth. The taste of pussy was strong on her lips too, Sally must have been very wet. Sally leaned over him, kissing Cat's neck and ear.

Mike felt a very small hand take his dick, and he really didn't want to know whose it was. Other than that very brief kiss yesterday, he hadn't let her touch his dick yet. He felt one Cat's hands on his shoulder, and could see her other arm going behind Sally, so it must be the child's hand on his dick.

Cat moved back, and sat up, looking down at the two of them. Mike looked down and saw Sally's small hand grasping his dick, her nails newly painted bright green. Cat reached over, wrapping the child's small hand in hers. "Sally, can I borrow this? I promise I will give it back."

Sally looked up at her, giggling. She looked at Mike, smiling. They both new the time before he took her virginity was drawing shorter. She looked back up at Cat. "Sure. Can I put it in you? Like we talked about last night?"

Cat laughed. "Of course, little sister. Mike, we decided last night you are our daddy, and we are sisters." She moved over Mike, straddling him. Sally giggled, and while holding Mike's dick tightly, she reached over with her other hand to spread Cat's lips. Cat lowered herself, as Sally guided Mike's dick into her. Sally reluctantly let go of Mike's dick as Cat got him into her. Cat then lay down on Mike's chest, kissing Sally.

Cat looked up at Mike, her chin on his chest. She pulled her feet up onto his thighs, getting her whole weight on him again. "Thank you daddy."

Mike grinned at her. "What if I don't like this game? I prefer to think of you as a girl friend, not as a child."

"Too bad." She laughed, and then made an elaborate fake pout. She was just laying on him, motionless, enjoying the sensation oh him filling her. "I guess I can live with that. But its more fun to think of you as our daddy, with Sally as my little sister."

Sally kissed his neck. "She's going to teach me how to suck your dick, Mike. Soon, I hope."

Mike held his eye contact with Cat. Her background from Dr. Porter concerned him, and she was obviously a bit unstable. It seemed likely that Sally was the more mature of the two. Mike was playing with fire here. He was confident in his own play, but she worried him.

"What's the change from yesterday, baby? Earlier you wanted sex, wanted to play. Now you are talking like you've moved in, wanting to be here forever."

She looked at him, completely relaxed, completely happy. "I do want to be here forever. Just like this, with you filling me. I know that won't happen. But, it's still nice."

"What changed?"

"Well, I'm sure you think Sally and I spent the whole evening having sex."

"Well, didn't you?"

They both giggled, and Cat said. "Not all of it. We went out to eat, played around, talked whole lot. And had some great sex. And the talking to her was what convinced me. You've been perfect to her. Just perfect.

You've been perfect to me too, just not as much since I only met you late Friday night. But you've been perfect to her, doing what it right, not letting go and being a taker, even when she offered. Lots of girls offer because that's what they've been taught to do. I do. I offer it way too much. You took it from me, since I'm officially a grown up, although in many ways I'm the little sister, not her. But you couldn't know that.

"And you didn't take from her. You gave her love. Money and physical things, too, yes, but love. You let her get her own clothes, made sure they'd be cute and not slutty. Got her some place at the zoo where she can be a kid, and be a smart kid too. Got her around grownups that will love and mentor her. That's being perfect, daddy.

She'd have been the happiest kid in the world if you'd taken a week off work and done nothing but fuck her silly, constantly. But you'd tire of her, use her up, and pass her on to someone else to use."

"That would still be pretty good, Cat." Sally teased.

Cat turned her head to Sally, tongue kissed her briefly. "Fun for the minute, little sister. Fun for the minute. Our daddy is better than that. He's going to make it good for you today, tomorrow, and the rest of your life. Not let you get hurt like I was." She kissed Sally again, and then returned her attention to Mike.

"Mike, seriously. Yes, I'd like to move in. I can sleep with Sally if you want to bring another girl over. You are right I need to learn to limit my partners, so I will limit them to you two, unless there's another person you want me to do. I won't limit you though, that wouldn't be right." She smiled.

"You always treat people right, Mike. The daddy stuff is a game that makes me happy. I will try not to call you that if it bothers you. I'd never call you daddy when other people are around, I'm young enough to really be your daughter and I would never want someone to think badly of you."

She held eye contact with him, radiating adoration, loving him. She squeezed her pussy muscles hard, smiling. "How I can I best love you now, daddy?"

Mike ran his hand through her lush hair, stroking it and her back. He slid his other hand, that was on Sally's shoulder, though her hair, down her back, cupping a butt cheek. She giggled and turned her face up to him. It was the first time he'd touched her butt.

"Cat, with all that I've done with you, and with Michelle too, I'm so tired. But I want you so much, my heart is bursting. Please ride me, make yourself come several times."

She smiled. "That's a good suggestion daddy. And then what? How can I make you come, daddy?"

Mike leaned over, kissing Sally's head. She looked up in surprise. "Are you ready for that lesson on sucking dick, precious?" She looked at him motionless for a minute, then smiled, her eyes filling with tears, and then lay her head down, with her cheek on his chest. Mike hugged her to him tightly. Cat leaned over, kissing her cheek.

Cat looked up at Mike, her own eyes moist. She stretched up to kiss him, "I haven't be so satisfied with sex since I was 12 and went camping with just daddy. Can she and I just do you? I really don't need anymore today. Honestly, I'm getting sore." She looked at him, a wry smile on her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.