Mike the Vet - Cover

Mike the Vet

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mike is a top veterinarian, a pretty mean bass player and at 45 still a bit of a ladies man. But now something of a problem has entered his bachelor lifestyle in the shape of a 13 year old girl that he was tricked into taking care of after a gig one evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports  

Michelle was waiting for Mike at the backstage door. Mike picked her up, swinging her in a kiss. "Baby, I missed you so much! You want me now, or you want to wait for the break?"

She laughed. "Can I have both?"

"Sure, baby, help me get my stuff in." As they got the stuff in, Mike spoke to Buddy. "Say, this one is a bit shy, there a small room we can have for 15 — 20 minutes?"

"Sure Mike. You get me hooked up?"

"No problem, Buddy. You like big boobs?"

"Well, shit yeah. Of course."

"Got just the girl for you. She will be here later, she owes me. She will go home with you if I tell her too."

"Wow, that would be cool, Mike. Here, take this key. Its to the 3rd door down the side hall. Just a storeroom, but no one will be watching."

Mike went over to Michelle. "Got us some privacy. For now at least, will be back in here during the break." He smiled, kissing her. "The sight of you squeezing me out on your face is burned into my sight, baby, like a flash bulb popped. I've been seeing that ever since."

She giggled. "Is that what you want now?"

"No, now I want in you. Lets pretend we are lovers. You can squeeze me out on this pretty face later."

She took a deep breath. "Later, as in during the break, when people are watching?"

"Up to you, baby, I know you are shy in public. That just does me, like my eyes are connected to my soul when I'm coming, and you just go straight in there." Mike also knew she wanted him to come on her face with everyone watching. She'd brought up how she didn't want to three different times. When she'd finished him Tuesday morning, after he'd finished shooting him all over her face, she'd joked about getting a video camera for him to record it, and how her husband had never come on her face.

She swallowed hard, nipples just visible through the tube top and outer shirt. "Let's pretend like we are lovers now, Mike. I can decide about the other, later."


Mike stood at the stage door, giving Michelle a final kiss. "Do I taste like your pussy? I still smell it."

She giggled. "Yes. That was awesome Mike. I'm glad we had the closet, I'm to shy to really let go like that. I can't believe you went down on me the whole time, didn't even let me get you off."

Mike hugged her to him, and kissed her. "You said you wanted me to pretend to be your lover; that's what lovers do. I love getting you off baby. And if I'm horny now, that's ok. It will make the music good. Give me a bigger load to shoot later too."

She looked up, giving him a shy smile. "You really want to shoot on my face with people watching?"

"I just want you. Its just when I'm coming like that, I'm so clued into you totally. Seeing that load on your face just becomes my image of you. To keep me happy when I can't have you."

She giggled. "I don't know, Mike. Lots of blow jobs in there, but they always just suck it down, or shoot a towel or something. I can't recall a porno type facial in there."

"Me either, baby. Me either. You are really special to me. I want people to see that."

She smiled shyly. "I just see me leaving Caleb for you, you moving me and the kids out after a few months, me going on welfare, blah blah blah."

Mike kissed her. "I'm not the marrying type, baby. I'm 45, and that's too old for you anyway."

"You aren't 45 where it counts Mike. Go have a good set. Do I uh, need to thank Buddy for the closet?"

"That would be really sweet of you. I could find him another girl, maybe, but then I'd have to do her too. He will let you do him in the closet, if you are shy."

She smiled weakly. "Ok, I will. Will you fuck me good before you come on my face at the break?"

"Always baby. I'd be happy to come in you, if you're too shy to show people how you really feel."

She shrugged, smiling. "I want people to know how good you are to me. But I guess I need to go find Buddy and give him the key back."

Early in the first set, he saw her. She crossed the club, creating a wake of head turns. She saw him looking at her, and smiled. She walked to the group at the foot of the stage. She was in the basic American little black dress, no jewelry, and stood out from the cowgirls like she was a different species. All the guys where checking her out, at least half a dozen came to ask her to dance. She said no, smiling, to each. She kept her attention on Mike. He had a hard time keeping his mind on the music. He finally retreated, facing Dan and the drums, getting back into the music, into his job.

At the set break, she was waiting for him at the stage door. So was Michelle, of course. She spoke first. "I'd love to meet you personally, Dr. Davis."

Mike smiled at her, trying to keep the tremor from his voice. "I'd like that too, but I've got a date. Maybe I will see around? She has to leave in a bit."

She smiled at him, and he found Michelle. "Wow, I saw that girl you turned down for me, Mike. If I had doubts earlier, they are gone."

Mike smiled, knowing the other girl would come back. "Only you, my sweet. I want you now."

She smiled at him, that shyness returning. "Just make me come good. I'm about to pop already, so it shouldn't be too hard." Mike laughed and picked her up, tossing her on the table up front again. He got her positioned, pulled her shirt and tube top off, and unbuttoned her skirt, getting her naked except for the cowboy boots.

She was trembling as Mike entered her. She spoke to him softly "I wouldn't do this for my husband you know."

"I know, that's why I want you to do it for me." She was shaking, it took less than a minute to get her off. Mike held her, her face buried in his chest, looking around the room. He saw the new girl with her hands on the table, that little black dress pulled up, and Steve humping her from behind as he drank a beer. She was swaying as he pumped her, her attention totally fixed on Mike.

Mike held Michelle tight, stroking her hair. He was still in her, and a bit of grinding got her to come again. "We need to do it, or not baby, we will run out of time."

She looked at him, terrified. She swallowed hard, and smiled, and slid to the floor. Mike looked around the room, the other guys had finished, and most were watching. Michelle was very pretty, although not in the same league as the new girl. That girl was leaning on Steve's shoulder as he talked to the sound guy. Her attention was totally on Mike, her mouth open.

Mike looked down at Michelle, who was also looking around. She glanced up at Mike, terrified again. He smiled down at her, touching her cheek with his finger tips. She smiled, glowingly, and started to pump him. She didn't even really suck him, just jacked him off. It didn't take long either, and he held eye contact with her the whole time, blowing a huge load on her, 5 good squirts and smaller ones. Only then did she take him in, sucking the rest out.

Mike stood her up, kissing her lips, avoiding the mess. She was smiling, eyes moist. "You are my man, Mike." Mike smiled at her, handing her a towel.

As he got back to stage, Ken said "Holy shit, man, you must really treat the ladies right. God damn, man, that was hotter than a porno. I've known her for years, she's never been into that."

Mike grinned at him. "Treat them right, Ken. You get enough, just work at making them happy. You're way better at getting them."

Dan was standing there too. "Man, I don't fucking believe that. Ginger is hot too! God damn, man, that's something the skuzzy girls do to get your attention. Didn't know a hot girl would do that. Or, man, did you pay her?""Just treat them right, guys, that's all it is. Let get these kids partying."

Michelle left after the break, and Mike looked at the girl, who was back in front of the stage, looking at him. Mike made eye contact, smiled, and said 'yes, later'. She was waiting at the stage door again, and this time he told her he wanted to get her a drink and talk a bit.

"My god, you're beautiful, baby. Why are you seeking me out?"

"A friend did you. Said you were really nice. "I thought I'd like to see if I could go home with you, find out for myself. That red head thought you were hot stuff, she's devoted to you."

Mike smiled. "What, the public facial?"

"No, that's no big deal. She worships you, I can tell."

"I was telling the boys to just treat the women right. It's really not that hard."

"Maybe not, but it's pretty rare."

"So you want to find out for yourself? Come home with me?"

"You are pretty easy. I was told I'd have to convince you."

He put his hand on her waist, pulling her to him. "I've got a feeling about you." He smiled. "It doesn't hurt you are the prettiest girl I've seen in years."

She smiled. "Your break is almost over. Will you do me in the break room after the show?"

"You want that, sweet? I could just take you home, away from the crowds."

"I'd like that. But if you want to come on a pretty face, with your buddies watching, I can do that too."

He pulled her to him, kissing her. "Sweet, I'd like that. I'd like that a lot. But I want to earn that right, not just have it given for free."

She smiled at him, curiously. "OK. You really don't have to. I like to please men."

"I know you do, baby. And you will please me. Trust me on this. It will be good. Meet me at the stage door, ok?"

"OK."

"And sweet, what's your name?"

She giggled, putting her hands to her face. "Oh my god, I'm sorry. Cathy, or Cat."

"Which do you prefer?"

"Cat."

"Well, Cat, I will see you in an hour."


She hung back at the bar, fending off dance requests for the whole time. At the end, she met Mike at the door. They got him packed up and loaded. She sat in the front seat, and pulled a leg up under her as she buckled in. The little black dress wasn't as short as many of the home made cut off skirts the cowgirls wore, but it was perfect on her, perfectly elegant and perfectly sexy at the same time. It was skin tight, with no room for underwear, showing off the curves of her flawless body.

"Mike? I still don't understand. You loved the attention your buddy's gave when that girl took you on her face. She was really pretty, but I know I attract more attention. I would do that for you, it's not a big deal."

Mike got the van started, and pulled out onto the highway. He reached over, and put his hand on her bare knee. "That's just it, Cat. It is a big deal. If it isn't a big deal to you, then we need to make it a big deal. Then we can do it."

Mike glanced at her. She was looking at him, happy, but unsure. "Cat, it is ok if that doesn't make sense. We can work it out. That was a big deal for both of us, because it took place as part of our relationship. She really, really wanted to do that, but was afraid. Afraid of what people would think mostly. She got to the point where she wanted them to think that, and then it was time."

"Even if I become your girl friend, you will be doing her, right?"

"I have girls, and I have girl friends. If I have a girl friend, that's the only one I'm with."

"So I'm a girl, but not a girl friend?"

"Yes, we just met a couple hours ago. After we have sex a few times, we might decide we don't like each other."

She laughed. "Not like that's never happened before. So how does a girl move to girl friend with you?"

Mike laughed. "Not being too pushy helps. Actually, I'm not sure, especially right now. I don't live alone anymore. I have a girl that I'm foster parent too. There were sexual crimes that got her removed, but no direct rape or abuse. Indirect abuse, though. She's smart, sweet, and precious to me. So, of course that relationship complicates one we might have."

"How old is she?"

"13."

"That's a wonderful age. You said she wasn't raped, was it consensual?"

"She will admit to some flings with other girls, nothing major."

"Do you think there's stuff she won't admit too?"

"Possibly. She claims to be a virgin." He laughed again. "Frequently."

"I wasn't at her age, but most girls start then or at 14."

"Were your experiences at that young age good for you?"

"Very much so. Very good. Later ones were not."

"I'd known her somewhat before the big blowup at her home. She was terrified of going to foster care. Said a friend of her was poked, as she put it, by a foster dad."

"I know there are many kids that find foster care good. I just don't know any of them. My experiences were not."

Mike glanced at her, her nipples no longer showing through the tight fabric. "I'm very sorry to hear that Cat. That was actually my main reason for taking her in. I have many quirks, I don't always follow the rules. I am my own person. I am a confirmed bachelor, and I know I can be annoying at times. But I always try to do right by people, give them what they need. And what they need isn't always what they say they want, you know?" He chuckled. "I expect that in a teen aged girl, that's going to be even more common." She laughed with him.

"So, my new sweet, that's where we are. Are you interested in the girl friend spot? Might also involve a big sister spot." Mike glanced at her, she was still turned a quarter to him, in her seat, but she was looking down.

"I have my own problems, Mike. For example, if she's as cute and sweet as you said, I might not be able to keep the relationship sisterly. I fall in love appallingly easy."

"She does too, Cat. One of her flings was with her older sister, even."

Cat looked up suddenly. "Really? And how do you feel about that?"

"Well, she feels it was fun for them both, nothing serious. The sister was directly abused by the original father and step father, with the cooperation of the mother."

"Real abuse, rape?"

"The father, yes. Anal rape at age 4."

"Oh! That's pretty real alright."

"Yep. And now, she's 17 or 18, and so fucked up in the head she doesn't say no to anyone. So, it wasn't rape in the sense he held her down, but it was rape in the sense you could talk a Down's syndrome kid into something. She's really dim, IQ 80 or so."

"I see. My question though, was what do you feel about it, not what does she feel."

"I don't have a problem, since they don't. I told you that I have non standard ideas on things."

"If she and I fell in love, would that help or hurt me be your girl friend?"

"I really can't tell you since it hasn't happened. I have a problem with monogamy myself, I don't think I could insist on it always. But with girl friends, as opposed to girls, that's part of the deal, the package, to be only with each other."

"Would you make love to her if she wanted you to?"

"She does want me to. Very insistent. And no, I have not."

"Why not?"

"I don't think its time. Just like your question about the facial earlier. It needs to be very special, not an infatuation. And right now I think it is simply infatuation, on both of us. That might be ok between me and you; we are grown ups. But she's 13. It must be very special." Mike was going to ask her how she felt about that, but she put her hand on his, squeezing it. He glanced over as he drove, she was smiling, and her nipples were up again.


Cat got out of the van, and stood there looking at the Jag, as Mike got himself out and walked to her. "I've often thought life would be easy if I just let myself be a rich man's toy. Like this car, so sleek, so sexy. Something a man takes out to turn heads, impress his friends, lather with affection." She ran her hands along the sleek fender.

Mike stood behind her, putting his arms around her waist, and kissed the back of her neck. "That's no life for a person, Cat. This car, it can sit in the garage, alone, unused, not caring, for long periods of time. There's no top, so it doesn't go out if the weather is bad. And Cat?"

She leaned back into him. She was quite tall, almost as tall as he was, at least 5'9". "Yes?"

"There have been many girls in here. Men change their toys. I bought this jag a couple years ago, will sell it when I find a Cobra 427 or a Ferrari Daytona that's in good shape. I had a Mercedes gull wing before that. Toys get cast off, replaced. That's not for a person. And unlike a 50 year old car, 50 year old women can't get jobs as a rich man's toy."

She rolled her head over, offering her neck, inviting him to kiss it again. He did, kissing up her ear, nibbling at the lobe. "I know, Mike. That's why I haven't. But it would be easy today. Things have been hard for me. I want them to be easy, sometimes."

"Nothing worth having is easy, Cat." He kissed her neck, moving to her jaw. She rolled her head back to him, he kissed her cheek. She turned more, and their lips met. Mike held her tightly to him, pulling her in, pressing her to him. The kiss lingered, slow, passionate. Mike finally broke the kiss, and held the eye contact, smiling.

"I am easy, Mike. Am I worth having?"

"Yes, baby, you are. But maybe we can make things special, more rare, less easy, and more filling."

"Filling is what I need right now, Mike. I am easy, and sometimes I do things because its easier than not doing them, just like your little girl's sister. Its not often I need to be loved, Mike. But I need it now."

"Cat, I won't lie to you, and tell you I love you. But I have love in me, and I can share that with you. Is that what you want?" Mike relaxed his grip as she moved, turning to face him.

"Yes, love me, Mike. I need you to."

"You need love more than you think, Cat. You deserve it. Not because you are beautiful, but because you are a person. People are made to be loved. They wither if they aren't loved, like a rose without water."

She smiled, a laugh in her eyes. "No more talking. Its time for loving." She moved her hands between him, to his chest. "We both reek of smoke, and we both had sex with other people already tonight. Lets shower together, let me wash Michelle off of you, you wash your buddy out of me. We can begin together, fresh."

Mike wondered if Sally was up, the kitchen and living room lights were on. But it looked like she'd just forgotten to turn them off. Cat picked up a DVD sleeve from the couch, Cary Grant and Shirley Temple in "The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer". She smiled, showing it to Mike. "You get her this?"

Mike laughed softly. "No, Kara must have. The little girl in that has the hots for Grant, but he's after the older sister. Fun movie though. Have you seen it?"

"No. I only vaguely know who these people are. He's very handsome."

"Mister suave, that's for sure. I'm going to turn out the lights, and check on Sally to make sure she's in bed and not skipped out somewhere."

"I will come with you." They got the lights out, and Mike silently opened Sally's door, peaking in. Sally was asleep, covers down to her waist, her tiny breasts just visible in the light of the alarm clock.

Mike leaned out, smiling at Cat, whispering "She's fine, out like a good girl should be at 3am."

"May I see her?" Cat whispered back. Mike nodded, smiling, a bit curious. She leaned in. Mike could see her shoulders move as she took a deep breath, then she leaned back out, smiling. "She is beautiful, Mike. So innocent. Her room smells of little girl, the perfume, candles."

Mike took her chin in his hand. "I need a big girl."

"I am here for you. Let me cleanse the smell of your other women from you."

Mike led her to his bathroom. She turned her back to him, holding her long raven hair up, obviously wanting him to unzip her dress. He did, sliding it down until it was slack enough to fall down to her feet. She was nude underneath, as Mike had suspected. She turned to him slowly. Mike was pleased to see that despite being a nude dancer, and having made several high profile porn movies, she had not gotten implants. She was very tall, very slim. Maybe only 5'8" now that she stepped out of her heels, but she weighed only 120 or so. Small rounded B cup breasts stood out nicely above the tiny waist, her pubes cut in to a triangle that pointed down at her pussy.

She immediately reached for Mike's shirt, unbuttoning, pulling the shirt tail out. She pulled it off, and pulled his undershirt off as well. She sank to her knees, and helped take his boots off, then his socks. She looked up at him, smiling, as she started to undo his pants, lowering them, helping him step out of them. She pulled his boxers down, looking at his dick, which was stiffening. She helped him out of his boxers, taking his dick in her hand, licking it. She looked up, laughing. "Michelle's pussy is very nice tasting, but I want to wash you, make you my lover. At least for tonight."

She stood, looking at Mike, her eyes burning with intensity. "Tub or shower, Cat"

She looked at his large jacuzzi tub. "That will take long to fill. Are the jets quiet? We don't want to wake the child."

"Quiet enough. If we fill it, we should stay there a while. The shower would be quicker, and then to bed. I have candles if you want to stay in the tub."

She giggled. "It is so late, Mike. I would love to stay with you in the tub. But I think after I come, it will be hard to stay awake. I know you will pass out. The shower now, and the tub later. Will it fit three?"

Mike looked at her, grinning. "Yes. They must be very comfortable with each other. Too close for someone that isn't a lover."

Mike put his hands on her shoulders, kissing her. His hands slid down to her breasts. "These are wonderful, Cat. Perfect."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.