Mike the Vet - Cover

Mike the Vet

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike is a top veterinarian, a pretty mean bass player and at 45 still a bit of a ladies man. But now something of a problem has entered his bachelor lifestyle in the shape of a 13 year old girl that he was tricked into taking care of after a gig one evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports  

Mike picked up the phone. "Hello."

"Dr. Davis? This is Dr. Allison Porter. I am the psychologist that was assigned to Sally Ann Jewett. Do you have a minute?"

"Certainly, let me shut my office door, doctor." Mike got up to shut the door, wondering what the hell this was about. With all the people looking at Sally with professional interest, it was riskier than normal, far too risky. He picked up the phone again. "Yes, Doctor. What can I do for you?"

"I have examined Sally 3 times, now; twice in the last few months as part of a previous CPS investigation into her family, and most recently yesterday. I must tell you, Dr. Davis, that while the things that have occurred recently are serious, that her moving in with you is the best thing that has ever happened to the child."

"Well, thank you Dr. Porter. She is a wonderful child, sharp as a tack and quite bright. I am becoming very attached to her."

"Yes, well, her interest in you is obvious, though she has hidden it from the CPS staff." Mike's heart skipped. "I did recommend to Ms. Johnson that you be continued as the foster parent. We have met, Dr. Davis, although I doubt you remember as I was one of many at the functions. I'm a member of the Friends of the Zoo club. In the small world category, I have had a couple of patients that have known you as their boy friend, and have had many good things to say about you."

Mike felt he ought to let that last part pass. "Um, I see. I'm afraid that I'm not quick with names, and with the crowds of people I meet at the Zoo Friends functions, I am not able to remember everyone."

"Oh, I wouldn't expect you to. I just brought that up as part of the reason why I recommended you. I am the person the state appointed to review the video tapes seized. I often work for them on child abuse cases. There were a number of items in the videos that I feel I need to discuss with you, although I did not mention them to the police. Would you have time to meet this afternoon? My office is a short distance from the zoo, near the court house. It won't take long, but while I did not report the information to the police for prosecution, it will have a major impact on your dealings with Sally."

"Well, yes Dr. Porter. I could give you an hour, at say 3pm?"

"Very good, I will block that out. By the way, Sally told me the reason you had for changing her name from Sally Ann, and I wanted to compliment you on that. She is at a cross roads; she could end up like her sister, or be a success in life. It is difficult to tell at this point."

"Yes, well thank you doctor. I will see you at 3."


The receptionist flirted with Mike briefly before sending him back, she'd been at the club Saturday with her boy friend and recognized him. Mike played back nicely; she was nothing special but he was wary of her boss, and wanted the girl to like him.

Dr. Porter was a pudgy lady of 40, looking like a stereotype of a shrink. She had the standard shrink's office; a desk, a couple easy chairs and a love seat. There was a big plasma TV on the wall as well.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice, Dr. Davis."

"You're welcome. I am obviously quite busy, but Sally's welfare is my priority."

"As I mentioned there are a couple things on the videos I reviewed I did not report to the police." She moved from her desk to a computer, and started working it as she talked. "I do that, sometimes, and they know and understand. If they know of something, they really must prosecute. That's not always in the child's interest, so they use me as a filter." The plasma big screen filled with static, then an image formed of a cluttered bedroom, trailer home sized. A boy of 14 or so was laying on the bed, a young woman, most likely Carol, Mike though, was giving him a blow job.

"This for example, I did not report. Carol has enough problems. Sally pointed out the breast implants were a 17th birthday present, so she is legally an adult when this was filmed, the boy obviously under age." The boys back arched as he started coming. Dr. Porter chuckled. "He doesn't exactly look traumatized, do you think?"

Mike chuckled too, his wariness increasing. "Well, Dr. Porter, that's what the age of consent laws are about. The boy is legally too young to consent. He is obviously enjoying her attention, though." Carol sat up swallowing and licking her lips, with that goofy smile of hers. The video blinked, and another scene in the same bedroom appeared, Carol with a woman in her 20's. "The video quality is very good, Dr. Porter. Sally told me the bedroom camera's where not as high quality?"

"The one in hers was not. We didn't tell her about this camera in Carol's room. Let me skip this scene. While this is quite good as far as amateur porn goes, I didn't ask you here just to show you porn." Mike wondered at the 'just'. That implied at least part of her reason was to show this to him. She could have simply told him about it. The fast forward of the video stopped, back in normal play. The video quality dropped, and it was black and white. Pre-boob job, too. Carol was going down on this fat woman.

"That's her mother." She was getting off too, the rolls of fat jiggling as she thrashed. "And by the way, please call me Allie, or Allison, Dr. Davis."

"Thank you Allie, please call me Mike."

"There are a number of scenes here with the mother from the hidden cam, although none of Carol and her mother with the manual camera. She didn't want herself shown, I'm guessing, or wanted to hide it from the husband and was unaware of the hidden camera."

On the big screen, the fat woman came, and pulled Carol up, pressing her face into one of her huge breasts. The video switched to Carol looking up at the camera, kneeling, sucking a dick. "This is one of the ones we showed to Sally. In a sense it was wrong, but she'd seen similar Carol do this live so I didn't think a video would hurt." She paused. "Carol is quite good, she should work in porn videos professionally when she gets out of jail, don't you think?"

"I'm not a big fan of porn, Allie. I tend to not think of sex as a spectator sport. She's pretty young in this video. 15 maybe?"

"Yes, there was a date stamp earlier. Just past her 15th birthday. The anal scene I showed Sally was a couple days after this. This is one reason I didn't bother reporting some items. The step father will get life for this and his taping Sally, considering his other offences and prior convictions. No point in other prosecutions, when it would bring grief to Sally." On the big screen, Carol was talking. "The audio of this is quite interesting, let me turn it on."

Carol's voice filled the room. "On, Stan daddy, come on me. Come on your little fuck toy. I'm so glad mommy married you! You can be here to fuck me every day now." Stan shot a stripe of semen across her face. "Oh, thank you daddy, thank you!" Another stripe. "Oh, that's it daddy Stan. Come on me, take pictures, show the world how your new little girl is happy to fuck her daddy." Stan shot again. She started smearing it on her face with his dick, licking at it and laughing.

Allie muted the sound again. "High quality stuff. This video has been distributed too. A copy was seized about 2 years ago in a bust in California, but they were not able to trace the girl until we made the bust here. Here's the one I think you really need to see." The video switched again. Back to the hidden camera shot of Carol's bedroom. This time she's doing Sally. Sally is nude, laid out on the bed. "She returns the favor. Time stamp shows this a couple weeks ago. We have these two have sex about 20 times, starting about a year ago, this is the most recent."

Mike watched. Porn wasn't his thing, but these were steaming him up. Allie obviously was getting into it as well, her skin flushed and breath shallow and rapid. "Do you have sound on this?"

"Not on the hidden camera ones, sorry. I'd really like to hear this myself. Sally gets off massively from these, rolling around and yelling. In the earliest one, it's obvious that Carol is telling her what to do, how to suck her pussy, how to make her cum. That would be really nice to hear."

Mike was still quite wary, despite the shrink's obvious interest in the videos as porn. "Allie, you seem to have a good job, reviewing this stuff for the police. You seem to enjoy your work."

She turned to him, a sly smile on her face. "I do. I do indeed. It isn't always this hot, or this nice. Children, meaning under 10, rarely like it, and often cry. I don't like that. Carol's father had anal intercourse with her at age 4. It's hard to see how that didn't put her in the hospital."

"It broke her brain, that's for sure."

"Yes. Let's let this run. The other 20 scenes we have with the sisters follow, in reverse date order. They go back a about a year, to just before Sally's 12th birthday, although this high quality camera was purchased about 6 months ago. While I feel you ought to know about Sally's sexual history with her sister, I have other reasons to bring you here."

"Yes?"

"You are aware that Sally greatly desires you to be her lover."

"Yes. We've discussed that frankly, and I've told her no."

"Well, that's your decision. I have done a great deal of work with sexual abuse, with many instances of girls in her age group that have had sexual relationships with adults, men and women. There are three key factors in determining how the effects the girl. If she is the initiator, the attitude of the male, and if this is a long standing relationship."

"I don't understand, Allie."

"It is pretty easy, Mike. If you were to pursue Sally, and bed her, it would damage her. Or, since she is pursuing you, if you bed her for a couple of months, and then move on, it will damage her. But if she remains your lover for years, say certainly through high school, and as long as she wants to continue it after that, my research shows it would be a large positive for her."

"Following that advice could result in decades in jail, doctor."

"Yes, the law is often contrary to medical research. I haven't mentioned the third factor yet. I will digress a bit here. I mentioned to you that I practice primarily in getting the survivors of sexual abuse back to mental health, correct?"

"Yes."

"Well, women who are abused as children or as teens become sex addicts. You've seen the type, had sex with many of these; they form the bulk of the groupies."

Mike looked at her, but did not answer.

"Over the past few years, a couple of these young women mentioned to me a very positive fling they had, with a certain jazz bass player who treated them very well, and had a very positive effect on their sexual identity."

Mike's eyes narrowed, but he remained silent.

"So, since these young women sleep around a lot, I figured I might point a few towards you, too see if it helped them too." She fiddled with her computer, and a snapshot appeared on the screen, where Sally was currently going down on Carol. Cat moved the photo, so they could still see the action. "Do you recognize her?"

"Liz? Maybe two years ago."

"Yes, I know her as Elizabeth, but that's correct. She saw you quite often for about 3 months. You might be interested to know she is now married, and is quite happy."

"Ok, I hadn't heard from her in a long time. Did you send her to me?"

"Yes." She changed the inserted picture. "Her?"

"Caroline"

"Yes, she thought you were wonderful. The love and passion she got from you convinced her to not sleep around quite as much. A huge improvement, considering you were only with her a couple months." The picture changed again.

"I know the face, but I can't remember her name."

"She was more recent, you had her once at your jazz club, and twice at her apartment. She does remember you, feels very good about your relationship with her. She is still struggling with her sexual identity, but feels you improved it."

Mike chuckled. "Glad I cold be of help." On screen, Carol had come, and the two sisters were embracing and French kissing. Sally was obviously lying when she said she hadn't felt Carol's new tits.

"I have a girl I was going to send to you. I'd decided this after I last met with her Friday. I've been seeing her for many months, and I felt the time had come. I've sent at least 10 to you, although you have not taken them all. Your situation with Sally complicates this, since I am sure she is keeping you busy, even if you are not, as of yet, sleeping with her."

"Sally encourages me to have girl friends, Allie. But I recall these girls better now, and they took quite a bit of emotional energy from me."

"Of course they did, Mike, that's what helped them. You were very good to them. Good to them as a person, not just in bed."

"I don't have that time or energy now, Allie ... As you mentioned, Sally is taking a lot also."

Dr, Porter changed the photo again, this time replacing the whole big screen, showing a head shot of strikingly beautiful young woman, in her early 20's. She laughed at Mike's reaction to the photo. She was very fair, raven haired, clear blue eyes, perfect teeth and skin. "I'm glad you like her, Mike. Her name is Cathy, although she prefers Cat as a nick name."

"She is very beautiful doctor, but I have enough problems now."

"Sometimes, if you have two problems, you can make one solve the other. Cat is 22. She had a non sexual incestuous relationship with her father from as early as she could remember. She started giving him oral sex at 7. He took her virginity at 11. I have met many hundreds of female's that have been in father daughter incestuous relationships, and she is the only one that thinks it was a positive."

"Why is she seeing you?"

"Her mother found out when she was 14. Father went to jail, was killed there by another inmate. Cathy blames herself."

"I see."

"And, her mom's new husband started raping her from day one. That lasted about a year, both the hew husband and mom going to jail for that. Foster care led to more rapes, by foster brothers, foster fathers, etcetera, etectra, ad infinitum. And so here she is. Twenty two, drop dead gorgeous, working at a XTC, which is a full nude dance club, also filling in at the adjoining massage parlor. Made half a dozen porn movies, in the Buttman series and others, and worked for the "Come on my face" website for a dozen shorts. Referred to me by the rape crisis center, we managed to find her a job where she can keep her clothes on."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.