Mike the Vet - Cover

Mike the Vet

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike is a top veterinarian, a pretty mean bass player and at 45 still a bit of a ladies man. But now something of a problem has entered his bachelor lifestyle in the shape of a 13 year old girl that he was tricked into taking care of after a gig one evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports  

Mike rolled into the club on time, not wanting to have to listen to any more of the opening act than he had too. New group tonight, a bit better. The red head from last night was waiting for him at the back door, too.

"Hi, Mike, remember me?"

He picked her up in a hug and spun her around kissing her. "I sure do honey. Didn't catch your name, but that head was not to be forgotten. I was hoping I'd find you here again so I could take you home tonight."

She smiled. "They call me Ginger, because of the hair, you know? I can't stay long, I just wanted to fuck you during the first break. My husband wants me home by 9."

Mike lowered her to the ground, kissing her, cupping her ass with both hands. "I will be happy to oblige, Miss Ginger." He kissed her again, she was throbbing she was so eager. "I was really hoping to get you between the sheets tonight, baby."

She smiled at him wistfully. "I don't go home with guys. I figure if I'm just getting quick fucks, I won't fall in love. My husband gets some on the side, so it works out."

Mike reached up, stroking her cheek, his other hand in her silky red hair. "I'd hate to break up a marriage that every one is so happy about they spend their time fucking other people. But, if you insist baby, we will do it your way. Still like to spend a day in the park with you, being silly, rolling in the grass, flying a kite, feeding the ducks, and then take you home for a couple hours of serious stuff. 10 minutes on a table will be a blast with you, baby, but I want to really take my time and experience your perfection."

She looked up at him, her nipples poking through her shit, her fair skin blushing, breath deepening. "I want that to. Oh god I want that!" She giggled. "Give me your number after we fuck, and we will find time for that. I've got to run, my husband will be looking for me."

"No problems baby. I don't mind him looking as long as he isn't shooting."

"I sucked you off last night, and he picked up chick for us to take home. It's ok."

"Ok baby, see you at the stage door after the first set."

Mike pushed his amp up the ramp, in a bouncy mood tonight. Ken, Jim, Dan and Billy were waiting from him. Ken and Jim had big smiles, Dan and Billy smaller ones, so he thought it was good news.

Dan spoke first. "You really rocked last night, Mike. Jim's been telling us for months we needed to change, and I couldn't believe how well we locked in. But Bobby's been our buddy since we were kids, and we can't dump him just that like that."

Billy spoke up. "Him, me, and Dan started this group. But there's no denying we're gonna make more money with you playing than with him. So as to not dump him right away, we're going to make you a band member pending him getting out, which will be in 5 or 6 months depending on if he gets good time. Then, we will decide. If we are going like Jim and Mr. Hunter are telling us, well then Bobby's gonna need a new gig."

Ken said "That's the best I can for now man. But you are in, man, you are in. You keep getting that groove down like that, we are going to be solid gold. I even wrote a new song for us to work on Wednesday talking about old school country. It's a hoot! Man, I will show you the lyrics later."

Mike grinned sticking his hands out for a group hand shake. Ken's songs weren't exactly deep from a lyrical standpoint, but they were fun party things with good meters and vocal hooks. And if he could work on getting the bass in from the start, this could be a winner for them. "Guys, this is as good as I could hope for. I know you can't just cut Bobby out. Had the same deal with the drummer in my old band. Known him since junior high, but it got to be his junk was a bigger deal than playing tightly."

Jim nodded. "When you were on time and sober at rehearsal, I knew we had a winner." He laughed. "They gonna kick you out of the union; bass players ain't allowed to be sober." They all laughed, and patted his back. "Big money last night, almost sold out! I know you had to work and all today, but the Saturday morning call in show on the radio was going nuts about us last night. This place gonna sell out. Old Hunter is even running the dance students out at 8, so they gotta pay a cover if they want to stay. We get even more on a full sell out, depends on turnover. You know people coming at 8, leaving at 10, somebody else coming late. Fire Marshall is real strict on 2500 in house"

"That kicks ass, guys. Is that Thursday thing on?"

"Almost. He's got someone signed for two more weeks. Smaller crowd then, cover is $8 too. But if we pull them in, still could get good money. And the radio called wanting some tapes, so I'm going to record the second set tonight. So keep the cussin down, Ken."

They started with solid, not too funky stuff again. Mike thought Dan was right that they need to ease these rednecks into in. Mike stayed back with Dan, keeping deep in the pocket, but the crowd of chicks around the front of the stage waving at him was awesome. Ginger was there, and hot as she was she wasn't the hottest.

That didn't mean Mike didn't grab her when the set ended. He'd always loved red heads, and was dying to get under that miniskirt and see if she was for real. She was really pale, with small freckles, so he guessed she was. Once through the green room door, she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to a table, hoping up on it. "Fuck me seriously, like you promised, Mike. Do me like you loved me."

Mike pulled her skirt up, revealing a lovely trimmed red bush, small tight curls. He pulled her butt to the edge of the table, and started undoing his pants. "Take your shirt off, baby."

She put her hat on the table beside her, and pulled her shirt off, then pulled off the tube top that was under it, revealing small breasts so pale you could see the veins under the skin, and the reddest little nipples Mike had ever seen. She glanced around, noting the approving glances of the guys and she blushed, sending color down to her magnificent breasts. "I'd never come in here before last night. I'm not used to being watched."

Mike pressed his dick into her slowly, getting in it deeply, and grinding her. "Do you like being watched? You are really beautiful."

She pulled her legs up around his waist, pulling him into her deeply smiling at him shyly. "I don't know if I like being watched yet, but I do like what you're doing to me. I don't think I will let you come on my face here."

Mike kissed her, putting one hand on the small of her back, the other holding her breast. It was firm and soft, totally natural. "I don't need that, baby. I'm just so happy to be inside you finally." He started picking up speed. "I really do want to get you in a real bed, take my time, make you come five or six times."

She kissed him, laughing. "Now I know that's bullshit Mike. 5 times?"

"You've been fucking too many boys, Ginger. Let this man have you. Give yourself to me, Ginger."

They held eyes, and she was starting to pant. "Call me Michelle, Mike. No one calls me that, but it's my name."

Mike ground her into the table. "Open your heart to me, Michelle. Opening these legs is easy, let me get in your heart and make you come." Mike always felt a bit of a cynic with these girls Michelle, or Ginger, or whatever. She was much younger than most of the bored wives he had at the jazz club, early 20's, but she needed the same thing. Needed to be special, to be loved.

Mike gave her that, and got her off quickly.

"See baby, 5 times isn't bullshit. That was under 10 minutes, and we didn't have time for foreplay even. Give me a couple hours to love you, baby."

She didn't answer, but pushed him back, smiling as she slid to the floor. She wasn't as practiced at the pussy to mouth quick switch as Carol was last night. She hesitated a bit, but not for long. She didn't have Carol's technical skill, either. She did have smoking hotness though. The green eyes looking up at him were burning with desire for him, wanting him to come, to fill her mouth with his love. Carol's eyes had been happy, but rather vacant.

Mike started to unload, and he noticed her lips curling up around his dick in a smile, the burning in her eyes flaring up. She finished it, then stood, and swallowed. "God I want you so much, Mike, give me your number, please."

"Here's my card baby, call me at the office, ok? I hate to run, but I've got to pee before the next set." She looked at his card, and smiled, holding it in her teeth as she pulled on the tube top and shirt.

Mike choose to spend the second break actually taking a break, so as to not wear himself out. He did go out and work the crowd a bit, looking for the right one to take home. He found a really hot blond. She had a bit plastic-ness to her, from the oversized boobs to too much make up, to the bleached hair. That usually was a turn off for Mike, but she really made it work. She didn't have the M on her forehead, so she was either 21 or blew one of the door guys.

She had on more clothes that most of the cowgirl sluts, but nothing under, and Mike would get flashes of nipple as she moved and laughed, seeing white pussy skin as she shifted on her bar stool. "Mike, I'd love to go home with you! Seriously, that would be so cool. But..."

"But what Angel?"

"But I've got to get to my sister's to pick up my kid. She leaves for work at 5:30. If we get to your place by 3, I could stay a couple hours though. That's not the same as sleeping with you, mister sexy, but its better than getting laid out on the table in the green room. Although I hear you are really good at that, too." She laughed.

"What? I've only been here two nights and you're hear stories?"

"Sure, Carol was telling everyone and their brother how you fucked her sweetly, made her come and everything." Mike laughed.

"And how was Sally Ann? She used to be a virgin as least as far I knew her."

"Still is, Angel, she still is. At least, if she was a virgin before, I didn't spoil it."

"Oh really? I bet she was pissed."

"Pretty much. She conspired to get Carol to get me to take her home, but little girls aren't my thing."

Angel put her hand on his hip, pulling him close, between her knees. "You really didn't fuck her? She wanted you bad and I've never seen her want a guy before."

"No, Angel, she's too young."

"You can tell me, Mike, its ok. I know guys. She couldn't trip you up?"

"She tried hard baby, tried hard. But I'm a man, and it wouldn't be right."

"Girls her age fuck all the time, you know that. And fuck grown ups too. She is a hot little chick. I'd do her if she liked girls."

"Angel baby, its not just that she's too little. She just got a crush, and wanted to see if through. If she keeps it up, if she's serious, I'll think about it."

She locked her legs around his hips, pulling him in as if they were fucking. "You really are a man. I'm not sure I believe you, but I love you if that if its true."

Mike grinned. "Ask her, she's still at my place."

"What? Why's that?"

"The cowboy Carol when home with was a crank dealer. They raided the place, she was there. CPS can't find her parents, so I'm hanging on to her for a while."

"No shit? Carol's not doing that but they usually pop everyone there and let the courts figure it out later." She laughed.

"Her dad is easy enough to find, he's still in jail for stuffing Carol's ass when she was 6. The mom, no telling. They do all that SCA crap, swingers groups, all that stuff."

"I always picture those as full of fatties."

"She's 5'1, maybe 275 or 300 lbs."

"Holy shit, never thought that, looking at the girls."

"You really holding her for CPS? That's nice of you. They'd have a fit if you were poking her, obviously."

"Obviously, that's why I'm not. I've got to go get ready for the set, Angel. Meet me at the stage door."

"We gonna get nekkid and party there before we go to your place?"

"That what you want?"

"No."

"Its all for you, Angel. I can't help but be good if you are there." Mike kissed her again, and started to leave.

"Mike?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"If you change your mind about Sally Ann, I want to do a three way with you two. I love that little girl, used to baby sit her when she was little."

Mike grinned. "She's still little."

She kissed him again. "I still want to fuck her, and you're nuts for passing her up. Sweet, but nuts. Go have a good set. I will be waiting."


They pulled into his garage, and Angel eyed the Jag. "Nice ride, Mike."

Mike chucked. "Sally said Carol would let me piss in her face for a chance to be seen in the car."

Angel looked at the car, then to Mike, smiling. "You like that, face pissing?"

Mike killed the engine on the big van, and punched the button to close the garage door. He turned to Angel, put a hand on her knee, and leaned in to kiss her. He kissed her lips briefly, the up her jaw, licking at her ear lobe. "I've done it, on request, not really my thing. You like it, baby?"

She eased back, opening the van door and getting out. Mike went around and greeted her with a hug, his hand sliding under the short skirt to hold her bare ass. "I've never done that Mike. I saw a video of that when I was a kid, and I promised myself if found a man that really mastered me, I have him do that to me. It's like the ultimate submission, way more than taking spunk on my face."

"So you've never felt mastered?" Mike worked his other hand to her ass, and lifted her up. Angel weighed at least 10 lbs less than his amp. She wrapped her legs around his hips, arms around his neck. She touched her nose to his, staring into his eyes.

"I'm 22, been married twice, and divorced twice. And you are closer to mastering me than anyone has ever come, and you haven't even fucked me yet."

Mike kissed her. "Just don't judge me only on a 2 hour trial baby. I'm starting tired, and its really late."

She kissed him back fiercely. "I want to be fucked now. Fuck me, mister, fuck me good."

They walked quietly into his bedroom. Mike half expected Sally to be up, but the guest room door was closed and the light was off. As Mike undressed, he tossed his clothes into the closet, making sure she wasn't making good on her promise to hide there and watch.

He turned back to face Angel, who was still dressed. She smiled at him. "You don't look 40, Mike. You've got a nice body."

"I can't find pretty young things like you if I don't take care of it, Angel. I'd hate miss out on you, and wind up with a 300 pounder like Carol and Sally's mom."

Angel smiled at him, putting her hands to his chest, twirling her fingers in the hair. "I like this Mike. All the boys shave it. I think it looks gay."

Mike slid his hands up her shoulders, to her neck. He suddenly tightened his grip there, forcing her face up to him. He smiled as he leaned down to kiss her, forcefully and passionately. "So stop with the little boys, Angel, and give yourself to a man."

She looked at him, not really smiling, but very happy. Her hands slid slowly down across his firm belly, taking his dick in both hands. He released his grip on her neck, and she kissed his chin. She looked at him, the licked her way to his adam's apple, down this throat, to his chest. She sank down, kissing his belly button, nosing into his pubic hard, licking at his rising dick.

"What was her name, Mike?"

"Who?"

"The girl you fucked earlier." She took about 4" of his dick in, and pulled off, looking up at him. "I taste her pussy."

"She said her name was Michelle, people called her Ginger."

She held his eyes as she took him him, and pulled back off. "I know her. You're naughty, Doctor Mike, she's married."

"She said he gets it on the side too, they don't care."

"He can't keep in his pants, that's for sure, but I'm not sure about the not caring. She's pretty though. That red hair for real?" She took him in more deeply, tonguing the underside, looking up at him.

"Yes. Her breasts are so pale you can see veins in them."

"I love red heads. I told her I wanted her, but she only does girls in a three way her hubby."

"Why haven't you done her hubby then?"

"I stopped fucking guys after my last separation. You will be the first in over a year."

Mike put his hand on her shoulder, guiding her to stand up. "Why am I so lucky?"

"I don't know. You walked over, looking for pussy to take home. So obviously looking for pussy. Squeezing girls asses and tits, tongue kissing one after another. And all the girls wanting you back, wanting to be the one, putting their legs around you. And you picked me. How could I resist?" She squeezed his dick. "I'm ready for this Mike. I want to get fucked more than I can ever remember. Fuck me. Hard. Lay me."

Mike pulled her shirt loose and tossed it to the floor. Her breasts were not too large, as plastic ones went, a D cup, and stood out unnaturally as plastic ones often do. Mike kissed her, and kissed his way down, licking her nipples and belly button, before pulling down that short skirt, revealing a shaven white pussy, surrounded by tanned skin.

Mike looked up grinning. "So who's been in here, Angel? What will I taste?"

She smiled at him. "Nothing but the fingers and tongues of little girls, doctor Mike. You are my first man in 18 months."

Mike extended his tongue, licking her as he smiled up at her. "Little girls, huh? So I ought to be tasting breath mints, here, right?" He chuckled, and licked her again, pushing in to her clit, getting a small shudder from her. He stood, and gently took her in his arms, setting her down to the bed.

"I teach ballet Mike. I don't seek it out, but I don't have your will power to say no, like you did with Sally Ann." She lay on the bed, letting Mike push her upper body down, and spread her thighs. Mike got between those thighs, kissing at her pussy lips, waiting for them to spread on their own. As her lips opened, he put his nose in, inhaling her smell, pushing up, putting more pressure on her clit.

She sighed deeply, her hands sliding down to his head, stroking his hair as he started licking her more seriously. "Little girls really are sweet, Mike."

"You've had the sugar and spice Angel, open yourself and let me take you, let a man have you." Her head rolled to the side, but she continued to stroke his head as he worked her. She was already hot and pumped, and Mike got a very strong orgasm out of her quickly. Mike chuckled at her yelling, he was sure Sally was awake and listening. She tried to pull Mike up, but he held on, arms around her hips, kissing her thighs and pussy gently as she passed through that too sensitive stage. As she relaxed a bit, he picked up the tempo, burying his face in her, getting a longer, but not quite as intense orgasm from her.

She was still shaking from that, not quite done, when he quickly scrambled up. He slammed his dick into her still convulsing pussy, covering her gasp with a kiss until she started laughing. He didn't pump, she was way to sensitive for that, but he filled her up. She was quite tight for a mom, she might be telling the truth about no men a year. Mike dug his face and mouth into her neck, rolling her head out, kissing and licking her pushing into her as her back arched.

As her pussy relaxed around him, he started pumping her gently, kissing his way back to her mouth. "Fuck me, mike, fuck me. Make me yours, master me."

Mike kept the tempo slow. He could sense the groove she needed, just like he could tell with those kids on the dance floor. She was wanting more, but her body wasn't ready yet. She was getting loud again, and Mike let her have it. Sally was surely awake already. Mike didn't know if he liked the idea of her listening in or not. Probably not if Angel started talking about little girls in her ballet class again.

Angel was building to orgasm again, and it was as massive as before. Mike held himself back, wanting to get in that fine ass she had. She came and calmed, and he ground into her again, getting another long, shallow orgasm. She started giggling like a little girl suddenly. "Enough, damn, I've got to go pee!"

Mike laughed and rolled off of her as she scampered up and dashed to the bathroom. Mike laughed as he heard her piss hitting the water in the toilet. He knew his biology, and had fucked enough married ladies to know they can't always hold it well after they've had a couple of kids.

Angel staggered back in, collapsing on the bed laughing. "Oh god, how embarrassing. I was about to come again, and I knew I piddle all over the place if I did!" She rolled over, and started climbing on Mike. "That's 4, mister wannabe my master. You promised 6."

He laughed with her as he rolled onto his back under her, guiding her hips to his. "Ride me girl, my back needs a rest."

Angel did, straddling him, rocking gently. She slowed to a stop before lying down on him, her head not quite reaching his chin. "I'm so tired. I can't believe this."

Mike hugged her to him, glancing at the clock. "Its 4:30 sweet. You have to leave in 30 minutes anyway. Want me to call you a cab, and let you finish me while he gets here?"

She looked up, grinning. "I'll let you try again for 6 in one night."

"Oh, giving up the little girls, huh? Returning to men?"

"No." She giggled. "Returning to a man doesn't mean I'm returning to men in general. " She giggled again. "You really should try little girls, Mike. They are really sweet. And if you are good to them, they love you fiercely. Its really amazing how much love they can have in their little hearts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.