Mike the Vet - Cover

Mike the Vet

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike is a top veterinarian, a pretty mean bass player and at 45 still a bit of a ladies man. But now something of a problem has entered his bachelor lifestyle in the shape of a 13 year old girl that he was tricked into taking care of after a gig one evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports  

Mike drove into the parking lot, grinning at all the jacked up pickups and gun racks. Not his typical gig. He had a twinge of nervousness about playing, something he hadn't felt years. He wasn't worried about the music, this alt country crap was ridiculously easy compared to the acid jazz his normal band played. He'd been playing in various jazz bands for 20 years, but tonight's gig would his first with this band since they hired him to replace the bass player that was going to be a guest of the county for 6 months for yet another DUI.

The parking lot was packed, and it was still only 7:30. He knew they did some dance classes, and people didn't pay the cover if they paid for the class. But this place could fit in 2500 folks, and 2000 wasn't uncommon for weekend nights. 2000 ten dollar covers was just a hell of a lot of money compared to the 20 person five dollar covers at downtown jazz clubs.

His new band mates liked him. Mike considered himself a pro, even if this was just a sideline to his main job. His only concern with the music was it was so boring. He'd gotten totally bored and started laying in so really funky grooves, some late 1970's P-funk in rehearsal last night. The guys loved it; they really were paid to get people to dance, since dancers drank more than sitters and the owner's money came from the bar more than the cover.

Jim, the 60 year old fiddler player, really surprised him as being the biggest fan of the funky stuff. He wasn't the official leader, those were the brothers that played drums, and lead guitar, and mainly Ken, the rhythm guitar player and singer. But Jim had the most ambition for the band, and convinced the others that the key to breaking out of the club scene was to get a distinctive, danceable sound. The others were willing to give it a fly for a few songs. Hanging in their minds though was that the regular bass could never play those riffs, and Mike was officially just a temp while the other guy was in the slammer. Showing up on time and sober for the two rehearsals had won Mike some friends, though.

Mike eased his van to the loading dock. The club looked like some rodeo arena that someone had put aluminum siding around, with a couple huge AC units spaced on the ground outside. He could hear the opening act playing inside as get got out of his van. About 10 seconds of that music was enough. A stead beat to dance to, but man they sucked from a musical stand point. Dan's truck was there, drum gear piled on the dock. None of the other guy's trucks were up close, but they didn't have as much crap to lug around.

As Mike was scouting around for a ramp to roll him 120 pound amp up, he heard a female speaking to him, almost shouting over the noise from within the club. "Hey, you are the new bass player for the Wyler Brothers?"

Mike smiled as he turned. Females at loading docks were one of the most pleasant parts of being a musician. At the jazz clubs, it was mostly college girls that took themselves (or him) way too seriously, traveling business ladies staying at one of the downtown hotels and bored, or the occasional wife out looking for something extra. At last night's rehearsal, the guys had been giving him the details on the hot little redneck chicks here, how to spot which ones had boy friends that would shot you, and so forth.

Mike turned and looked, he'd been expecting some kind of greeting since the stir of Bobby getting locked up and how would it affect the band was the talk of the local CW radio stations the past week. When Ken and the brothers decision to hire 'this jazz guy' to be the replacement, it really upped the chatter and interest. What he saw was underwhelming. Underage too, her hat pulled down but not completely covering the red M stamped on her forehead to make sure the bartenders didn't endanger the profit from the liquor license.

Cute little girl though, under 15, skin tight low rise jeans, a cowgirl shirt unbuttoned and tied up tight under her small tits, trying to show what little she had off to her best advantage. Big smile on her face too. "You are Dr. Davis, aren't you? When I heard they hired this jazz guy, I knew it had to be you! You're like the coolest man in the whole world."

Mike returned her smile. Everyone loved fans, and this little cowgirl had obviously seen him before somewhere. "Yeah, that's me cutie. You hear me with my old band?"

"No, you came to our school the other week, talked about animals and stuff."

Mike thought a bit; he'd given a lecture at a middle school the other week as part of his day job as vet at the zoo. That school topped out at 7th grade though. This girl looked older than that, but maybe it was just the makeup. Or she'd flunked a few times. "Oh, I remember that. I thought you were older than the kids there. You sure are pretty enough."

She beamed at him. Mike figured another compliment and she'd carry his bass so he'd have one less thing to lug. "Listen sweety, I see you've already paid your cover, you want to help me carry some stuff? You aren't big enough for some things, but you could carry my bass if you are really careful."

She glowed and scrambled to help. Mike had been hoping for a husky farm girl to help with the amp, but this cutie would do. "What's your name, little girl?" he said, quoting the Skynard tune his new band covered often.

She smiled at him. "I'm Sally Ann, Dr. Davis. You going to take me to your hotel room and get me drunk like the girl in that song?" she asked? Mike chuckled at how eager she was.

"Sorry sweet, I live here remember? No hotel room."

"You can still take me, and you won't even have to get me drunk."

Mike started pushing the big amp up the ramp. He had only used this one a few dozen times at outdoor festivals. He didn't need this much power in the little jazz clubs. Here, it would maxed out, mic'ed, and patched through the PA to get it into the house sub woofers. "Well it's a good thing you don't want alcohol, it is against the law to get beer if you're under 21."

"Lots of fun stuff is against the law, Dr. Davis."

Mike laughed. Little girls were always tempting, of course. Lots of times he'd push back a bit and they'd run away giggling, just as you'd expect. Sometimes not. He'd never succumbed to the temptation, because 17 was still damn young, hot, and no risk of jail time. "You can call me Mike, angel. You know, we call little girls jail bait for a reason. I'd loose that cushy job at the zoo, too."

She likely had an older sister just as cute. And if not, there'd be a dozen others in a club this size. Mike was 45, but stayed in excellent shape. He needed to as a vet, and since he never married, he was taking advantage of as many girls that want to see what a bass player was like as he could. They didn't mind he was older, but they didn't want a fatty any more than he did.

"Oh, Mike! That's only if someone found out."

They were at the door. A big sign said "Band only" and there was a bouncer type due there holding it open. He was big kid of 20 that looked like his hobby was taking steroids. "Over 18 only in here, sir. Sometimes there's uh, public nudity and all that." Mike grinned at him. They guys had told him about some of the raunchy stuff in the green room between sets, and after closing. Mike nodded to him, and looked by to Sally Ann.

"I am sure you could keep a secret too? You'd never tell a soul you had the coolest guy ever? Sorry, sweet. You are really, really pretty, but let me know when your 17th birthday is, and I will come to the party." He patted her shoulder and got his bass guitar case from her, laughing at her look of being frustrated but not beaten.

The bouncer closed the door behind them, laughing too. "You were really nice to the little chick. She's up here all the time, but I've never seen her make a play for a band member before. Now, if you think she's cute, her sister is the same thing only bigger and legal age. And she definitely likes band members." He laughed raunchily. "Likes the band member's members, to be more specific. I'll point out to her that you're the only guy in Wyler she hasn't blown, if you ask her to show me some gratitude for pointing her to you."

"OK, you sure she's around tonight?"

"I haven't seen her, but someone brought the little sister. Likely her. You won't be hurting for poontang tonight, being the new guy and all. You could get the sister between sets and still take someone else home later."

"Well thanks buddy. And I'm Mike by the way."

"Sure nuff." He stuck out a hand that looked tiny on the end of his massive arm. "And I really am Buddy, if you didn't know. I work the green room doors. Non band can only come in with a band person, so you can't send someone back. You have to bring them. I will lock this later, and work the club side door."

"You get included with the fun, or should I to point them at you?"

He grinned, "I get some. I do make the occasional exception on girls coming back here without a band member. I really try not to though, girls have been known to blow me to get in, and then try to rip something off. When I lock this back door, it still opens out for fire code crap."

Mike patted the big kid on the back. Buddy was only 5'10" or so, but had to weigh 250 or more, most of that in some massive thighs and huge upper body. Each thigh was bigger than his waist. "I'll be sure to let the girls know they need to tip you on the way out, ok?"

The opening act was mercifully done, and they started getting set up. It didn't take that long. With the exception of the fiddler player, they were all on time, and he was there in time for sound checks.

They were all sober too, which surprised Mike given how he'd gotten the job. There were some bottle's of Lite on the stage, but the water bottles got more use.

The set started smoothly, and between songs Jim and Ken both commented the dance floor was filling up quicker than normal. Mike took credit for that. He'd noted a lack of a groove in CDs they'd given him, a little slop between the drummer, who he felt was steady but not flashy, and Bobby who seemed to always be drunk. He wasn't doing anything really funky yet, but he placed himself in front of the drummer and they were really tight, for their 3rd time together and first actual gig...

"Hey Mike, we're going cover a Skynard thing next, you play in straight for the first verse and chorus, then start laying it out and lets see what happens." Mike nodded at Ken. He'd been thinking the floor was getting full enough to experiment. Didn't want to wait until everyone was out there or they wouldn't know how well it worked. Unless everyone sat down, of course.

Ken worked the crowd a bit between songs. He was a tall skinny cowboy with a long pony tail and huge nose, and had whatever it is that makes hot girls dig ugly guys. Being out in front of the band helped, of course, but Mike knew a pro pussy wrangler when he saw one. He'd be raking in pussy if his job was flipping burgers somewhere. The chicks were 3 deep in front of the stage, the dancers further back. Ken called off "What's Your Name" and they launched into it.

Mike got locked in with the drummer and held a steady groove. He waited past the slide guitar solo, since Jimmy John's sense of the beat wasn't too hot. When Ken came back in on the next verse. Mike started laying it in. He had this hilarious vision of himself dressed like Booty Collins, in an outrageous 70's pimp costume, and started getting the funk down for the kids. They noticed too; the talk all week had been would the bands sound change with the new guy in the all important rhythm section. It amused him to no end seeing these white redneck kids digging a groove created by blacks 30 years back.

The kids liked the change, put it seemed to pull more up to listen than onto the floor to dance. The 3 deep chicks turned into a pile 5 or 6 deep, and not all chicks. All the way across the front of the stage, too, not just in front of Ken. That wasn't all bad, Jim was wanting to get a live CD out with Mike playing, and they said they'd cleared about $1000 each on the last one. The second song, a rocking version of a 1950's country twanger, was even better, and more piled up both in front, and on the dance floor.

Jim encouraged Mike to come out front, and he got lots of cheers from the kids down below. He saw Sally Ann there, pointing up to with another older girl that had to be her sister. The sister waved at him, and licked her thumb so hotly Mike almost tripped on a cord. He recovered, grinning at them, and nodded over to the door to back stage. Sally Ann spoke into her ear, and she giggled, then the older sister headed over.

The rest of the set, 8 or 10 songs, Mike really enjoyed himself. He got back to his favorite spot on stage, way back, right in front of the bass drum, and just started jamming. It was all up tempo dance pop music with redneck lyrics, and the dance floor was packed. Jim pointed out the club owner to him, who was applauding them from the sound booth. Sound guy looked very happy too.

There was a crowd of chicks at the stage door, and the guys seemed to be picking them more or less at random. Sally Ann's sister wanted him though; she shook her head when the slide guy pointed at her.

"You are so awesome, Mick".

"Uh, that's Mike, baby. You sister tell you to come do me?"

"Yes, it's like totally cosmic because when I got here, Buddy was telling me how there was this new guy I needed to suck off. And you turned out to be the same guy! Isn't that awesome! Both of them think I need to go suck off the same guy! And you're like hot and cute and funky and all too!"

Mike decided pretty quickly that this sister got the boobs and Sally Ann got the brains. "Well, pretty girl, I've got about 20 minutes until I go back on stage, and need to take a leak too. What's your pleasure?"

"Oh wow! Like I get to pick? Sally Ann was right you like are so cool and all." She glanced around the room, Mike looked too. Blow jobs everywhere it seemed, which made sense given the short time they had. Ken had two girls doing him; he was drinking a beer and talking to the club owner while they serviced him. "Mick? How about you fuck me a minute and then I'll finish you off."

"Sure, sweet" Mike reached around her and grabbed her ass in both hands, lifting her up to the table. He pulled her skirt back, showing a trimmed bush but no panties. He unzipped and slid in easily, she was wet and ready for him. Mike locked eyes with her, and started stroking her. He wasn't getting good contact with her clit, so grabbed her thighs, and pulled her ass to the edge of the table. She giggled when he slid her, but after he pumped in, and got her clit between their pelvic bones, her eyes got big and she smiled.

"You really are a nice guy. Sally Ann was right."

"She pick the guys for you?"

She giggled. "No, this was out of the blue really. I fuck a lot, and she thinks that's stupid. She's stupid, the little virgin doesn't know what she's missing. That's really good, Micky, I might come if you keep that up. Oh!" she giggled, and then got serious, bringing her legs up around his ass, putting her hands on his shoulders.

She got into it rapidly. A waitress walked up, handling out bottles of water to the band. "Hi Carol, the new guy good?"

"Oh Ruthie! He's gonna make me come even!"

The waitress smiled at Mike. "I'll be done before you get packed up tonight, if you want company later." Mike smiled back and her, trying to look appreciative but non-committal. She was hot, but there were lots of hotties around, and he didn't want to commit too early.

Carol came nicely, and Mike kissed her, which surprised and pleased her. She quickly got down to the floor on her knees. Most of the guys were getting zipped up already. "Mike, you still going? Shit man, what's the delay?"

"Damn man, I put the groove on out there, I gotta get some grooving back. Simple suck off doesn't get the hips rocking enough." The guys all laughed, pulling on their beers and shooing the girls out of the green room.

Carol looked up, happy that everyone seemed to be watching. She was good, and it didn't take long before Mike unloaded. He half expected her to squeeze him out on her face porn star style, but she just sucked him down with a smile. She jumped up with a huge smile and hugged him. "Thanks Micky, I will tell Sally Ann you are as cool as she thought."

"Ok, baby, and be sure to be good to Buddy too, for pointing me out to you."

She giggled. "Buddy is fun to suck. Those 'roids that make him so big and gorgeous made his dick all tiny, like he was a little boy. Its so cute! Bye, nice to meet you Micky!"

Mike watched her saunter over to Buddy, laughing to himself she didn't get his name right, and he wouldn't have known hers if the waitress hadn't spoken to her. Ken looked over, still hanging on to one of the girls that had blown him. Her shirt was off now, huge plastic looking tits supported by a red lace shelf bra. "Hey guys, Mr. Hunter wants us to go out and greet and meet for 10 minutes or so before we start the set. Show your stage pass at any bar and you can get a free Coors Light. The place was hopping, he wants people to dig us more. And Mike! That was totally fucking awesome dude. That floor was jammed just like you said!" The guys cheered, and Mike glowed. Cheers from the crowd were great, blow jobs from 17 year old honeys were great, but cheering from his band mates was really it.

"Thanks guys. Like the master Boosty said, 'It's the drummer's job to keep time, and the bass player's job to get dem asses a wiggling.'

They all clapped him on the back as he headed for a quick leak. That first leak after coming was almost as good as the coming itself. And the lipstick on the dipstick was really nice. He thought about wiping it off, in case he took that waitress girl or someone home, but decided to leave it. They'd know anyway.

Two more sets burned into the night, separated by a blow job from a cute redhead. That took them all the way to Last Call. While the total gate was just under 2000, they stayed and danced very late. Jim said that from 1am to 2am there'd usually only be 200 or less, but there were at least a thousand that stuck it out.

Ken was pumped too. "Jim's been on my ass to do something with our sound for months, something to make us stand out. You're it dude! I've got to make sure with Billy and Dan, but I want them to make you official for tomorrow so you get the full pay thing. Tonight was smoking! Mr. Hunter wants us to start doing Thursday's too! Can you do that man? I know you said you usually do Friday and Saturday morning at the zoo."

"They close at 12 on Thursday, right? If someone can get my stuff after the show, I can do that."

"Sure man, no problem. We'll get Buddy or somebody to get it in my truck for you. This is freaking awesome man, we might be pulling 2 G's a week! I can fucking quit that goddamned job at the car dealership!"

Mike laughed. He made about $150K at the zoo, was a world respected expert on fertility in several species of rare apes. He wasn't likely to quit that anytime soon. But, this wasn't the largest place in the city for CW music, either. Jim said Bab's Hall was half again as big, and ran a $12 cover. Take a lot to displace their house band though.

Right now though, he was bone tired. He looked at the gaggle of chicks by the green room door, honestly too tired to fuck one of them. Carol and that red head had drained that energy from him, and grooving for 3 hours had drained the rest. He had to get to the zoo by 7am tomorrow, and all or most of those girls would be here tomorrow night.

He got his bass into its case, and started rolling the amp over. Buddy waved at him, pushing away from the girls at the door. "Hey, Mike, thanks a bunch for getting Carol to do me. She wants to talk to you about something. I told her what you said about not wanting more company tonight, and she said that cool she just needs to tell you something."

Mike though, like she has herpes? Shit. "Well ok". He walked over to where Carol was standing with Sally Ann, a bit away from the other girls at the stage door. "Hi sweeties. What can I do for you?"

"Oh, Micky, you are like so cool and all, I've got this huge favor to ask."

"What's that?"

"Well, its like I found this really sweet cowboy to go home with? But like, I need to drive because he's really fucked up. His old girl friend was here with a new guy, and he said something and the new guy went all black belt on him. So I'm like taking him home for some TLC."

"And?"

"Can you take Sally Ann home? I like need to, but you know, this guy is like all busted up but really hot and horny, right? And while people watching back there is really hot, Sally Ann is like my sister and all, plus she's like 13 and a virgin."

Sally Ann got a really pained expression at that last bit, and Mike laughed.

"So Micky, when I heard Buddy saying you didn't want company tonight, I thought you'd be like perfect to take her home, since you're too tired for a real girl."

Sally Ann went totally red with that, and Mike completely busted up laughing. "I can run her home, sure. You can't go through the green room sweetie, but my van is already there and I'll be packed up back there by the time you walk around. OK?"

Carol jumped up and down, a tit spilling out of her tied up shirt. "Oh! Thank you Micky. You were so good fucking me I knew you had to be like a nice guy or something! Bye!" she pushed her tit back in and ran off.

Mike looked at Sally Ann, who was still burning with embarrassment at what her sister had said about her. "Hey, shortie?"

She looked up, the first time he'd seen her frown.

"It took me about 5 seconds to see that you got the brains, and she got the boobs."

She smiled and smirked at him. "5 whole seconds? I thought you were smarter than that."

"I wasn't paying attention."

She laughed. "Our step dad bought her the boobies anyway."

"Oh." Mike didn't know what to make of that. A step father buying a 17 year old implants was not something he'd thought of before. "Well, uh, not having children or step children I'm not sure what to say about that."

"No biggie. At least, if he will pitch the couple grand for me into college money, it will be no biggie. She wanted tits for HS graduation, I want college. If I get mine, it will be ok."

"Oh. I see."

"They feel real? I've never felt them, although she shows them off a lot."

Mike blushed. "Uh, we didn't have much time and didn't get to that, I'm afraid."

Sally Ann smiled, very pleased to be on the offensive again. "Oh, just wham bam, thank you ma'am?"

Mike smirked at her. "Wham bam thank you sir, actually. Get around back. I will meet you there." Sally Ann giggled and scampered off.

Mike waded through the party in the green room. He noted that Ken and Jim were speaking heatedly with Dan and Billy. They all looked in his direction as he came in; they were obviously talking about firing Bobby and making him full time. Mike waved and pushed his amp on out. He just had it lifted into the van as Sally Ann came running up, panting and out of breath.

"You ok, little one?"

"Yes, it was just a bit scary walking around where there weren't any lights. Nobody there, it was just scary."

"Oh wow, I'm sorry. I would have driven around if I knew that. I didn't know that wasn't lit up."

She took a deep breath and climbed into the van. "I'm ok, but do you have any of the water bottles left?"

"I'll get you one, sweet."

Mike walked back to green room, grabbing a couple bottles of water. He was pleased to see that most of the beer put out for the band was just now getting opened. If Bobby was the only drunk in the band he had a much better shot. The 4 leaders were still talking, but not as heated now. Mike thought it best to not intrude in that, and went back out to the van and fired it up.

"Ok, where do you live, kid?"

"Oh, didn't you understand? The deal is I don't have a place to sleep. Mom and my step dad are off at a swingers thing, and Carol is going home with that busted up dude."

Mike realized the girl had snookered him. "Jesus, how'd you get all that set up?"

She started to protest, then thought better of it. "I'm sorry, it just seemed like the right thing. You told Buddy you were too tired to fuck, and you said you weren't going to fuck me anyway, so this seemed really cool."

Mike rolled his eyes as he put the van into reverse. "I've got to go the zoo at 7am. That means getting up at 6am and dropping you off at your empty house."

"Oh wow, can I like go to the zoo with you Dr. Davis? That's like the thing that's the most cool and all about you because I'm not like into music that much although you are really good at it but the zoo thing and all the animals and I want to be a vet and will study really hard and that's like what I really really want and I won't be in the way or anything you will hardly know I'm there this will be so totally cool and it will be all educational and I will really help out and carry stuff and do all of that whatever! OK?"

Mike laughed out loud as she finally ran out of breath. "Well, see, little missy, I've got a special operation tomorrow to artificially inseminate a sub Saharan large primate."

He looked at her, smiling at her blank look. "See, we got this lady gorilla, right?"

"Ok."

"And since she's an endangered species, we thought it would be good to hook her up with a nice handsome boy gorilla."

She giggled. "Like I sent Carol after you."

"Exactly, except the other way around. So, we get this big handsome gorilla up from the Porter Zoo down in Brownsville. And our lady gorilla is happy to see him, she gets all excited, starts waving her ass around, making her horniess easy to see."

She giggled again. "Like Carol."

"Exactly. Only, after the nice handsome boy gorilla sees she wants him, and comes by to say howdy, she starts beating the every living shit out of him."

Sally Ann took a deep breath, choking down a bigger laugh. "Ok, that's like mom then."

It was Mike's turn to laugh. "Be that as it may, Mr. Gorilla is endangered too, so we had to break up the happy couple."

Sally Ann laughed again. "Like the cops at my house."

"Well, unlike your mom and your step dad, its important that the lady gorilla gets in a family way. So we try again. And again she beat the shit out of him."

"Except for the getting preggers part, this is just like mom and Stan" She laughed.

"Well, the second beating put him in the hospital."

"Stan's been there too."

"So while we had him out to work on, we drew straws, and the short straw got to collect semen from the sleeping gorilla."

She turned bright red. "How does one do that?"

"Pretty much the same way Stan does if you mom's not around, I'd guess. Mr. Gorilla would be happy to show you, jacking off seems to be his favorite pastime."

She giggled harder, putting her hands to her face.

"Can't be squeamish if you want to be a vet, sweetie. Getting various animals to ejaculate is a normal part of the business. And tomorrow, I will inject that back into the lady gorilla. Being smarter than the boy gorilla I will sedate her first."

"Like Stan does with wine!" Sally Ann shrieked as she started laughing.

Mike chuckled. "Happily Stan is at least somewhat smarter than a gorilla. This doesn't leave time for your beauty rest, my sweet. I have to be there at 6:45. 2:30 now. The esteemed Dr. Davis can't show up with a bedraggled 7th grader cutie pie in a slept in cowgirl outfit. That wouldn't do at all."

"You are hardly going to be sharp! I'm young and don't need as much rest."

"A lab coat and some starbucks will get me through. Getting a gorilla knocked up isn't that complicated. And there's a hot little lady vet that's excited to be doing the tricky stuff for the first time."

"Oh." Sally was suddenly silent. "Is she like your girl friend?"

Mike chuckled to himself at how crestfallen she was. "You sent your sister to suck me off, why would me having a girl friend bum you out so much?"

She looked down, blushing. Mike drove on. "I can't take a 13 year old I brought home from a bar. My problem is I can't leave you at my place alone, either. And you're home isn't safe with out an adult around?"

"That trailer isn't safe with an adult around."

Mike drove on towards his house. He was stuck here, trying to find a way out of this.

"Dr. Davis? I could call you uncle Mike, and you could tell people you are stuck with you're your niece while your sister is sick?"

Mike looked at her. "You are a clever little girl. My niece would have real clothes though."

"These will be ok if I button and tuck in the shirt rather than tying if off, and leave the hat in the car."

"You will need to wash them; you reek of smoke, pot, and beer."

"I haven't been smoking or drinking! Honest!"

"I know, you've just been around it all night. My niece would be clean, too."

"Oh." She lit up. "After I'm clean, can I sleep in your bed? No sex, just snuggling?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.