Linda's Surprise - Cover

Linda's Surprise

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: And I thought that my brother was the original "straight arrow.'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

I heard the front door open, but thought nothing of it. It was probably Jerry getting back from his trip two days early. It meant that I would probably have to get out of bed and move to the couch because, if I remembered correctly, Jerry did not like to share a bed. Since it was his apartment and his bed and he was graciously letting stay with him until I could find a place of my own, moving to the couch was the least I could do. But I was comfy so I decided to wait and see what happened.

The first indication that I was mistaken about who had come in came when the bedroom door opened and I got a whiff of expensive perfume. Then a voice said, "Oh good, Love, I'm glad to see that you are back. I just put my husband on the 'redeye' for LA and the thought of going home and sleeping alone just depresses the hell out of me." As she spoke I could hear her moving toward the bed and I also heard the faint hiss of falling fabric and a soft 'plop' as clothes hit the floor. I know what you are going to say, "Stop miss! You have the wrong man!" Am I right? Sorry to disappoint, but I am an asshole and good card carrying assholes would never do that. Instead I just lay there silent as a mouse while the lady climbed onto the bed.

I couldn't wait to meet the woman who had gotten to my brother Jerry. Jerry, the one voted most likely to become a priest and devote himself to a silent order in a monastery somewhere; Jerry, the guy who gave you a dirty look if you swore in his presence; Jerry, the penultimate Eagle Scout - having a dalliance with a married woman? I just could not believe that six months in the city could have changed him that much. This just had to be a dream! But the warm body that curled up next to me was real, as was the hand that reached over my leg and came to rest on my rapidly hardening dick. "Oh my" said a soft feminine voice, "I guess you are glad to see me." I rolled onto my back and she immediately raised herself over me and lowered herself onto my cock.

When it was over, for the second time, she said to me, "Harold will be back tomorrow night and he wants to know if we can get it on for him." Now I found that to be an intriguing question. To me, with my perverted mind, she was asking me to fuck her while her husband watched. My oh my, what had my brother gotten himself into. If what I was thinking was right, there had been some major changes in Jerry. Jerry and I are identical twins, but those who know us can tell us apart very easily. We may look alike, but the similarity ends there. Jerry is a reserved, quiet guy with a very dry sense of humor and a studious nature - he never had anything smaller than an A minus from kindergarten through college. I am the complete opposite; loud, boisterous, outgoing, fun loving and I struggled every year just to pass to the next grade. My mother has always maintained the even though Jerry and I look alike, a mistake must have made at the hospital - I just had to be someone else's kid. All my father ever said was, "Jack - will you please stop upsetting your mother."

So when straight arrow Jerry went off to the big city to seek fame and fortune the last thing anyone would have expected would be for him to become involved with a married lady, let alone a married lady and her husband. And yet here he was (okay, technically speaking not him, but you know what I mean) with another man's wife discussing - what? I figured I'd better clarify things so I asked, "What does he want us to do?" She gave me a funny look and said, "The usual. He just wants to watch you fuck me. Why did you ask that question?" Oops, I thought, need to cover up here, "I mean doesn't he ever want something different?" She laughed, "Sweetie, you know what he wants and I still for the life of me don't know why you won't do it. Hell, I want you to fuck my ass as much as he wants to watch you do it." So Jerry did have some limits after all. I'd have to do something about that. "Well tonight is your lucky night my dear" and I rolled her over onto her stomach. She squealed with delight, got up on her knees and wiggled her pretty ass at me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.