School Days

by Nestor

Copyright© 2008 by Nestor

Erotica Sex Story: A story of two lads on the brink of puberty and the girl who helps with their education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   .

Friday afternoons in Room17 at St. Catherine's was when our schoolwork was corrected by the teacher individually. The boys occupied desks on one side of the classroom and the girls were on the other. We were meant to get on with our arithmetic problems while the teacher called us up one by one out to her desk at the front of the class, marked our work and then sent us back to our seats.

The teacher was involved with the girls first, summoning them by name to bring out their school work. We boys had begun to take notice of the girls and how their bodies were changing. Their sprouting breasts fascinated us and some of them seemed aware of the power of their budding charms. Elizabeth Conner marched out when her name was called and then returned to her seat with a disdainful toss of her head directed at the boys section of the classroom. It was recognised she came from a posh family and made a point of showing she would have nothing to do with uncouth boys. Then it was Eleanor McLean's turn. She had a different attitude and when she returned to her seat it was with a bold, challenging smirk to the boys. Then Helen Gilhooley was called out and when she returned to her seat every boy's eyes were on her breasts which were the most developed in the class and jiggled as she walked.

"Oh, look at the tits on Gilhooley", said Alfie as the girl returned to her seat. " I don't think she can be wearing a brassiere"

Alfie Capaldi was my best pal and we were sitting at the back two desks on the boys side of the room. I noticed his hand had started to rub himself outside his trousers. After a while he said, " Move over a bit and hide me. I'm going to take it out."

He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his erect prick and proceeded to rub the shaft vigorously, shifting his glance from his engorged member to the girls at the teacher's desk and back again. I had seen Alfie's prick before when he peed but never in such an erect state. Unlike me, he had been circumcised and his huge knob seemed enormous. He was certainly more sexually developed than I was. After a while his hand movements slowed and he looked down at himself intently and so did I, fascinated. His finger and thumb pressed down a few more times on his shaft and then he jumped in alarm as liquid shot from the end of his member. I still cannot make up my mind whether the liquid was pee or whether he had ejaculated sperm. At any rate, Alfie swiftly covered himself and, shocked and feeling more than a little guilty, we tried to absorb ourselves in our arithmetic assignment.

As we walked home that day, Alfie said to me, " Did you see my slime coming from my prick? That's what happens when a man shags a woman. Does slime come out of yours?"

"I don't know", said I. This was true as I don't think I had at that stage produced sperm and I was at a loss as to what he was talking about. Anyway, he gave me a funny look.

"Do you think we could get a girl to show us her tits?" Alfie went on.

I felt a jolt go through me at this possibility. "What do you think?" said I.

"I think some of them might. I think Eleanor McLean would."

This seemed to me a distinct possibility. Eleanor had the reputation of being the most daring of the girls and, be it said, experienced. The other girls were slightly in awe of her. It was even said that she smoked.

"I'm going to ask her," said Alfie finally.

We were coming out of school about a week later when Alfie pulled me aside and said, "She said she'll do it," he whispered urgently.

"What," said, I though I guessed what he was referring to.

"McLean says she'll show us her tits. Wait here till she comes out."

At last Eleanor came out giggling with a group of other girls and after chatting to them for a bit, broke away from them heading home but as she did so she saw us waiting and with an almost imperceptible sideways nod of the head gestured for us to follow.

Eleanor lived in the poorer part of town which consisted mainly of nondescript tenement buildings and small run down bungalows. We followed her until she reached an alley between two buildings at the end of which was a fence with a gap made in it. She squeezed through the gap and when we did likewise, we found ourselves in a grassy area surrounded by bushes and undergrowth. At the far end was a small tree and Eleanor was leaning back against its trunk.

"Hi Alfie," she said," didn't know you was bringing anyone with you."

"Oh," said Alfie, " Bobby asked if he could come too. Didn't you, Bobby? I said it'd be alright."

Eleanor looked me up and down with her usual mocking, challenging smirk. She was taller than either Alfie or myself. She had sandy, short hair and a broad face with a lantern jaw. She was certainly not the prettiest girl in the class. She had on a floral print dress buttoned up to the neck and the short sleeves puffed out at the shoulders. On her feet she wore gym shoes and ankle socks.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.