The Not So Green Hills of Home - Cover

Preview

The Not So Green Hills of Home

by Stultus

Copyright© 2008 by Stultus

Romantic Story: A war-weary and wounded scout finds an unlikely partner in a time of mutual distress. Together they could just possibly find a way to stop the long pointless war and save thousands of lives but in doing so neither will be likely ever to see their home alive again - and that's if they can even trust each other long enough to survive the trip. An oddball Romantic-Fantasy story with very little sex.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Over the last year quite a few editors and early readers offered a significant amount of assistance with this complicated story, but I'd like to especially thank Dowyd, DuffieDawg and Gandalf4217 for their extensive corrections and suggestions. I agreed with most of them, and then ended up re-writing vast chunks of this story so if there are issues they're my fault - not theirs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.