Accept Yourself the Way You Are - Cover

Accept Yourself the Way You Are

Copyright© 2008 by Bliss

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Katie is caught masturbating by her mother. Her mother tells her not to be ashamed. That she should be accept herself the way she is. In fact her mother insists she keep up this behaver, whether she wants to or not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   Transformation   Prostitution  

When I got home that evening I wanted to tell Mom what Ms. Needham had said to me.

"Mom!" I called as I came in the house, this time I didn't go up to my room to get undressed. When I went in the living room I saw Mom had the digital video recorder set up again along with the cloth back drop she'd used when she made the mask movie.

"Oh Sweetie, I'm glad you're here. We have company coming over for dinner."

"Who?"

"My boss, I'm in line for a big promotion at work and I'm hoping to sway the decision tonight. Can I count on you to help tonight?"

Looking around the room I got a sinking feeling; I couldn't tell Mom about what happened with all this going on in her life.

"Sure, you can count on me. How can I help?"

"Well I'll need you to serve and see that he's happy and comfortable."

Just to make sure I understood I asked, "Like I did with Steve yesterday?"

"Of course silly. Now go take a shower and shave your legs OK?"

When I had my hair and makeup done I asked Mom how I should dress to greet her boss.

"Oh don't bother with that dear. Getting dressed would just be a waste of time." This wasn't the first time I'd met Mom's boss, Mr. Miller, he'd been at the company Christmas party and a few other occasions but I didn't know him really well which was weird because my Mom has worked for since before I was born. He was older than my Mom and had strands of gray in his hair and I guessed he was in his early fifties.

In between helping Mom set up for dinner she had me masturbate but made me stop before I'd cum so I'd be extra horny when he got there.

"Now remember, be a good slut and let Mr. Miller do whatever he likes."

"Of course Mom." I said and she gave me one of her long kisses.

When Mr. Miller arrived he seemed a little surprised to see me naked. Mom must have briefed him on what to expect but I guess knowing something and seeing something are two different things.

"Katie, it's so nice to see you again. Come here." He held his arms open for a hug as though we were old friends. Just as we started to hug he turned his head and kissed me. It was long open mouth kiss. It was my first kiss and in a weird way it reminded me of Mom's long kisses, but that was stupid. Mr. Miller stuck his tongue in my mouth and began to squeeze my ass with one hand while groping my tits with his other hand. So I didn't seem stand offish I rested my hands on his ass, and then I felt his cock get hard.

This went on for several minutes until he broke the kiss and began sucking on one of my nipples. Mom eventually broke it up by patting him on the back.

"Pace yourself. We have all evening," She said smiling

Mom had me straddle Mr. Miller's lap and feed him. He really seemed to like this. His fingers would rub my clit which left a stain on his trouser, but I knew he didn't mind. Dessert was a rich pudding that Mom made on special occasions, like my birthday. Using a spatula she smeared it over my tits so Mr. Miller could lick it off.

My dinner came next and consisted of grapes, strawberries, and baby carrots. I sat on the table with my legs spread eagle. Mr. Miller slid each piece of food into my pussy before feeding it to me. Through the whole meal Mom looked proud of me.

"Let's go to the living room," suggest Mom. "Katie can entertain us there."

This time I didn't wear the mask. As Mommy started recording I spread out my toys around me. I started with my pocket rocket, by then I was so turned on I came unbelievable easily. Then I went to work with the vibrator, striking a host of positions.

I was so into making the movie that I didn't notice Mr. Miller getting undressed. When I was sucking my pussy juice off the vibe he decided he'd had enough. He walked into the shot and knocked it out of my hand and without warning shoved his cock in my mouth.

Mr. Miller didn't call me nasty names like Steve; instead he said things, "That's a good girl. Oh that's sooo nice. That's my little girl. That's my little princess."

That was nice to hear and made me feel good but it didn't turn me on. Briefly I thought about asking him call me a slut but I didn't want to ruin the nice feeling.

I didn't suck his cock too long before he pulled himself out and had me lay on my back. He spread my legs and began to eat my pussy. Now that really turned me on. He slowly increased speed and pressure with his tongue. This went on for agonizing minutes and then he slid his fingers inside me.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with your fingers!" I shouted. This turned him on so I kept going. "Fill your little girl's cunt! Fuck your little princess!"

With that he climbed on top of me. I reached down for his prick, it felt weird and I realized he was wearing a condom, Mom had warned me not to fuck without one of those. I was embarrassed that I'd got so carried away that I'd forgotten, but soon he was inside my cunt and everything was forgotten. I savored the feeling; a man's cock was actually inside my pussy! This was what I'd been waiting for. What happened with Ms. Needham wasn't important.

"You're my little girl!" Said Mr. Miller

"Oh yes!"

"And I'm your Daddy!" I remembered from some of the movies Mom showed me that some people like to pretend this while fucking.

"Oh yes Daddy! Fuck you horny slut of a daughter!" We fucked in several different positions. All the while keeping the camera in mind, we wanted the cock-cunt connection to always be in view. I lost count of how many times I came.

Mr. Miller eventually came when I started saying, "I'm daddy's horny little princess." over and over again.

Lying naked on the floor smiling I watched Mr. Miller quickly dressing and talking to Mom. Mom tapped the camera.

"I'll burn a DVD for you tomorrow."

"That'd be great. Come in anytime and congratulations."

"Thank you," said Mom smiling as she walked him out the door. When Mom came back she helped me to my feet. "Come to my room I have a surprise for you."

Inside were three boxes wrapped up like presents.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Just call it a thank you for all you did tonight. Go ahead, unwrap it."

I couldn't believe it. It was a Blue-ray player, a Wii system, and box full of games.

"Oh Mom this is so awesome. I can't believe you did this for me! I can't believe it!"

"You deserve it sweetie."

"But you really didn't need to do this. I mean I had a great time tonight, this just seems greedy."

"Then call it a celebration of my new promotion. Now do you want to set it up and play?"

When I lay in bed that night I gently rubbed my clit but my thoughts drifted to Ms. Needham. I wish she would come over, but I knew she never would. She'd be disgusted by all this ... and me. Maybe that's why the fantasy was so desirable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.