Accept Yourself the Way You Are - Cover

Accept Yourself the Way You Are

Copyright© 2008 by Bliss

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Katie is caught masturbating by her mother. Her mother tells her not to be ashamed. That she should be accept herself the way she is. In fact her mother insists she keep up this behaver, whether she wants to or not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   Transformation   Prostitution  

The following week I got home from school and started undressing for my games with Mom, when I found out that she had a surprise for me. I walked into the living room and found a strange man sitting there.

If he was surprised to find a naked teenager walking around the house he did nothing to show it. I screamed and started to cover myself when I heard Mom's voice,

"Oh you can relax silly, this is my friend Steve." She hugged me close and kissed my cheek. "You don't mind if he joins us, do you?"

Mom and Steve seemed so casual about it, I didn't feel right refusing. Steve looked to be about my mother's age but he was dressed down significantly, in jeans and old t-shirt. He hadn't shaved in the last few days but he seemed clean enough. He didn't look like the sort of person my Mom would be friends with though, and then I decided I was being a snob.

"I guess that would be OK"

"Great, pick out a movie for us all to watch." I sorted through our porno movies; we were getting quite a collection now. Eventually I settled on one and found Mom sitting on one side of the couch and Steve sitting on the other. So sitting my usual position meant putting my legs Steve's lap. When I sat down I lifted my legs up on the couch. Tucking my legs up beside myself allowed me to snuggling in next to Mom. Steve grabbed my feet without an invitation and pulled them onto his lap.

"Hey, stretch out and get comfortable." He then began stroking my legs while Mom played with my tits. While I enjoyed the stroking of both Mom and Steve I kept my legs together and slid my hand between them and over my pussy.

Near the end of the first scene Mom said, "Why don't you let Steve do that for you? You don't mind, do you Steve?"

"Not at all," said Steve with smug smile on his face. I felt weird, I wanted to refuse but I knew I couldn't. Mom had told me that this was what my life was about now. I decided I was being stupid, as usual, and spread my legs.

Steve was more forceful that Mom or me. It wasn't bad, it was kind of neat to be with someone totally different and rough wasn't bad. After his fingers worked their way in and out a few times they were lubricated well enough that they slid in and out easy. Sometimes he'd slide his fingers deep inside me and other times he'd move them fast in and out. He kept talking while he was doing it.

"Oh you've got such a tight little cunt don't you sweetheart? You like that don't you, you little slut? Yeah I know you do. I've seen tramps like you; you need your twat filled all the time..."

Eventually I came all over his hand. He really did know what he was doing. When I was catching my breath I saw that he had his pants open and his free hand was stroking his cock. Mom stopped playing with my tits and gently pushed the back of my shoulders.

"Go on sweetie and help him out. You know what to do." I did? Well I mean I suppose he wanted a blow job but all this was coming at me pretty fast (pardon the pun). However I didn't really need to figure out what to do and Steve sort of took over, moving me onto my knees in front of him and gripping my head by my hair.

"Open wide slut," he said and slid his cock into my mouth. The taste wasn't what I was expecting. It wasn't anything I expected but neither did it taste bad, just strange. Plus I didn't really have to do much except keep my neck and jaw relaxed since Steve forced my head up and down, sometimes pushing his cock all the way to the back of my mouth and Steve let me know what worked and what didn't.

"Yeah, you're a good little cocksucker you little whore. Yeah, suck a little harder ... yeah like that bitch! Oh yeah. Use your tongue a bit more you horny cunt!"

Midway thought I felt Mom use the vibrator on my pussy while I sucked which made the whole thing even more enjoyable. "That's a good little slut. That's what Mommy likes to see."

When Steve came in my mouth I sucked until he was completely spent savoring the taste of his cum, it tasted salty and bitter but not really bad. Then I just focused on riding the vibe, letting it slide deep in to me.

Steve watched me for a few moments and then started playing with my tits as they swung back and forth. He'd gently pinch my nipples and then climbed underneath me to suck my breasts, sucking harder around the nipples.

"Did you like sucking his cock?" asked Mom in a husky voice.

"Oh yes."

"You were a good little slut the way you swallowed his cum. Do you know that?"

"Mmmm," was all I could say.

"You make me proud when you accept your true nature, when you don't hide away who you really are, when you accept that you're a slut!"

"Oh yes! I'm a slut!" I shouted

"Sluts are made to suck cock aren't they?"

"Oh yes Mom!"

"You love the taste of cum don't you?"

"Oh yes!" I felt the orgasm coming (pardon the pun), and I started repeating, "I'm a slut, a slut, a cock sucking, cum swallowing slut."

Then I came, oh it was a rush. It felt so good that I collapsed on the ground. Mom had me roll onto my back.

While I was still catching my breath Mom held up the vibrator and asked Steve, "Wanna see if we can make her cum a third time?"

They did, and a fourth time and a fifth time. Pretty soon Steve was hard again and Mom said I should suck him off again. I didn't want to but I knew Mom was right. Making him cum this time was a lot harder. It seemed to take forever, but was probably only half an hour. It was good practice because I learned to deep throat without gagging. Plus Mom kept the vibrator going in my cunt so it was a lot of fun for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.