The Outsider - Cover

The Outsider

Copyright© 2008 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 16

The Matt Damon movie might have been on the TV but neither Brock nor Merie could have told anyone the plot. The conversation picked up where it had left off and the laughter from downstairs made Sam and Jean feel much better about leaving the kids alone.

Of course talking wasn’t the only activity taking place in the Van Landingham’s family room. The opening credits had barely rolled before Merie and Brock had shared their first kiss. It wasn’t a toe-curler but each felt a little lightheaded as they finally pulled apart.

The kisses became more heated as the time passed.

“Pretty, Pretty Princess,” Merie said after the teens had recovered a bit. Brock was sure he’d missed something.

“Huh?” he said eloquently.

“Pretty, Pretty Princess,” Merie repeated. “My panties. They’re my Pretty, Pretty Princess undies. I got them when I was maybe 12. They are the least sexy underwear I could find. I figured if all else failed that I would be too embarrassed to take off my skirt with them on underneath. My bra has daisies on it. It was my failsafe.”

Brock laughed out loud. Merie’s face was still flushed but her breathing had returned to normal.

“I tell you that only because I’m going to take them off now,” she said as she reached under her blouse and removed her bra in the way that must be taught to all girls at some secret ceremony around their 12th birthday. Seconds later her hands went under her skirt and her Pretty, Pretty Princess panties were nestled at her feet.

“Here are the rules,” she said breathlessly. “No more clothes come off. Nothing goes inside any of my orifices except your tongue in my mouth. Anywhere you want to touch me, please do. Anything you want to do within the rules, I will willingly accept. If something comes up that I haven’t considered--no pun intended--I’ll stop you. We’ll stop every few minutes and make noise to keep the folks upstairs. Are you comfortable with that?”

Brock nodded dumbly. He was still fascinated by the fact that he had unfettered access to almost every inch of Merie’s body.

“Same rules for me. OK?” At least Merie still had the power of speech. The skill had seemed to evade Brock by this point so he nodded again.

His chin hadn’t started downward a second time before Merie was kissing him again. He tried his best to keep his hands in neutral spots like her hips or her shoulders but it just wasn’t working. Merie gasped into his mouth when Brock slipped her skirt up and ran his warm hands over her shapely butt.

She crawled up and straddled his lap and kissed him even harder. He could feel her soft breasts pushing against his chest and he moved one hand from her rear and traced her ribs until he found its next target.

Merie ground her naked pussy against his erection as Brock gently stroked around her taut nipple. He was certain he was going to come in his pants so he broke the kiss and called for a short break.

“In a second,” Merie moaned. “Just a few more seconds.”

Brock moved his other hand from Merie’s delectable bottom and pushed it between her skirt and his slacks. His finger parted Merie’s soft hair and felt her wetness.

“Oh, that’s it,” Merie whispered. “A little lower. Fuck. There. Rub in a circle. Jesus Christ.”

Meredith wrapped her arms around Brock so tightly he could barely breathe. His fingers were trapped between them and Merie’s hips kept moving in circles as her moans got louder.

“Pinch my nipple,” Merie ordered. “A little harder.”

Brock finally silenced her by placing his mouth over hers and slipping his tongue into her mouth. Merie’s moans turned to whimpers as she reached her peak and relaxed against Brock’s chest. She lifted both their shirts up and rested her warm breasts against his bare chest. Her tiny nipples felt as though they were boring a hole in his skin.

“Holy Mary, Mother of God,” she said a minute later. “What in hell did you just do to me? Whatever it was I want you do it again. And again. And then again. Jesus Christ, that was better than finding two toys in a Cracker Jack box!”

Merie burst out laughing.

“I swear I crack myself up sometimes,” she said, well, merrily. “Uh, baby, did you, um, cum in your shorts?”

Merie was looking down at Brock’s crotch which had a large wet spot.

“Not quite,” he said. “Almost. If I hadn’t switched to my fingers I would have. Why?”

“You got little girl juice all over your little soldier,” she said. “Is that all from me?”

Brock hazarded a glance toward his middle. He might as well have shot off in his Fruit of the Looms. It wouldn’t have made any more of a mess.

But Merie was laughing uproariously again.

“Damn,” she said. “That’s going to leave a mark.”

“If your dad sees it I doubt that will be only mark left,” Brock said without humor.

“It’s all right, sweetie,” Merie told him. “If dad comes down I’ll cover for you. I’ll use my head to cover it up. In fact, maybe I should practice.

“I’m expanding my rules,” she added as her head dipped toward Brock’s waist and she lowered his soaked zipper. “If your tongue can go in my mouth, I think this can, too.”

It took all of Brock’s willpower to stop Merie.

“Princess, you have to quit,” he said urgently. “We agreed to these rules for just this situation.”

Merie looked at him as if he were insane.

“I want to suck you off,” she said. “No, I need to suck you off, and you’re telling me no. I have that correct, don’t I? My warm, willing mouth is inches away from swallowing you up and you’re stopping me. I don’t fucking believe it.”

Brock pulled Merie up and kissed her feverishly. Her body responded and her tiny hand wrapped around his erection.

“Next time,” she whispered. “Next time I’m going to suck your cock. You’re going to cum so hard. But I’ll stick by the rules tonight.”

Merie’s hand was slowly stroking Brock’s hardness. He had been on the verge of cumming almost all night and this was too much for him.

“Merie, oh, Princess,” Brock moaned. When she felt him start to twitch Merie’s mouth shot down and covered the head of his cock as his semen jetted into her mouth. Brock was too lost in the sensation to protest.

“That was purely for the sake of clean up,” Merie told Brock with a smile after she swallowed. “I wasn’t in violation of any rules we may or may not have made.”

Brock didn’t care. He had never felt anything so exquisite in his life. He mentally kicked himself for stopping her when she wanted to start out that way.

Merie sat beside Brock with a satisfied look on her face. But the look became something else when he slid off the couch and started kissing her knees.

“Your turn,” he said, looking into her eyes. He was afraid he’d see fear or disgust but he saw only bright-eyed longing. “Listen for anyone coming down the steps.”

Meredith started moaning even before Brock’s mouth found her center. The thought of being caught in such an intimate position thrilled her beyond belief.

Brock was a little unsure about what he was doing. He’d seen pictures and watched plenty of videos on his computer but, as with many things, theory and application were far different.

He slipped his tongue all the way up her slit. The taste and smell were almost intoxicating. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to please Meredith.

He was a rousing success in his goal. Seconds after his tongue made contact with Merie’s sensitive clit her hands were clutching at the back of his head as if she were afraid he’d try to leave.

But Brock wasn’t going anywhere. He licked and nibbled Merie to an orgasm quickly but he didn’t stop until she reached the crest a second time.

He quit then only because Merie was doing her best to push him away.

“I can’t, Brock,” she whispered. “No more, baby. It’s too much right now. I can’t even think.”

Brock pulled Merie into his arms and cuddled with her for a minute before excusing himself and heading to the bathroom to wash his face and to try to get the stain off the front of his pants.

He failed to remove the telltale evidence from his trousers but at least his face didn’t have any trace of Merie on it any longer.

Merie resumed her spot on his shoulder seconds after he returned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.