The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold - Cover

The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Count Ragonian wants newlywed Justine while her husband Andre would rather watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Vampires   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

"I just wish Markessa could have stayed instead of going with that awful baron."

Justine, Andre and the other three women were seated at dinner with the count later that night.

"Yes, unfortunate but the council speaks for all the clans. No clan can defy the council, but Rico knows I am a man of my word. Markessa may not enjoy her life with the baron, but she will not be harmed."

Justine turned first but they all heard the sound of a carriage on the cobblestones outside.

Hurrying to the window she smiled broadly.

"It's Father and Margo!" she cried joyfully running to the door and swinging it open to admit them, then falling into the arms of her father.

Wilhelm Foust was a robust and youthful forty-two. His hair and beard might be graying a bit but there was still a sparkle in his eye, a hearty laugh and a well conditioned body which kept him active and fit.

"Well, how are the newlyweds?" he asked with a laugh. "Have you actually been anywhere other than the bedroom?"

"There ... there have been some ... developments," began Justine, leading the parents into the dining room."

"Good to see you again, Count," said Foust. "Nice of you to put up the two lovebirds until we could return."

The count simply nodded and smiled.

Andre had also embraced his mother and they too entered the dining room and seated themselves.

Having married and born her only child at sixteen, Margo Letour was still a ravishing thirty-nine year old. Her hair was a deep auburn which set off her bright green eyes. Soft features gave her a delicate and genteel appeal. The truth be known since they were both widowed it had been difficult for Wilhelm to keep from making advances to the very attractive mother of his son-in-law.

"Now what's this about developments?" asked Foust.

"Well, you see," began Justine, "Andre and I are ... are..."

"No longer married, at least as far as I'm concerned," broke in Andre.

"What?" cried Margo.

"She ... she..." began the young husband.

"I'm afraid I've fallen in love with Count Ragonian. He's asked me to stay with him here at the castle and I've accepted."

"But ... but..." sputtered the mother-in-law.

"I know it's sudden, especially just after our marriage, but it is an affair of the heart and I really can do nothing else."

"Do you really love him?" asked her father.

"Yes. I truly thought it was Andre I loved, but I was wrong. The count has stolen my heart and I am totally devoted to him."

"But this is preposterous!" cried Margo.

"Is it?" asked the count in a calm voice, a slight movement of his hand and the power of his mind reached out to the new arrivals.

"Why, of course it ... that is, I suppose if it's what they really want," said Andre's mother with a sudden and complete change of attitude.

"Yes, whatever Justine wants," said her father. "Whatever will make her happy."

"I just knew you would understand," beamed the nineteen year old.

"Of course, dear, of course," added Margo, a bit puzzled herself as to why she was suddenly so agreeable.

The count had plans for the evening so his mind reached out to others as well.

"I bid you all good night," said Andre, rising and walking to his mother, kissing her on the cheek and exiting the dining room.

"Yes, we're a bit weary as well," said Justine indicating Cynthia and Tamara and the three began making their way toward an upstairs bedroom. The count made sure that Justine, Cynthia and Tamara walked closely past him and as they did, his hand lightly touched each women. The count did not wish Justine, his chosen one, to ever spend another lonely night, so when he touched each of them he imbued each with a measure of his vampire erotic irresistibility. The effect was only temporary in humans lasting only a few hours, but while not as powerful as his own, the aura was more than enough to overpower any mortal, man or women. The three disappeared and he turned to Andre's mother.

"Well, Margo ... may I call you Margo?" asked the count.

"Of course if you'll allow me to call you Erik."

Another small flick of the count's wrist and..."I seem to be weary as well," yawned Foust. "Perhaps I shall retire as well."

"Raquel will show you to your room."

"Oh that's all right I'm sure i can find..."

But one look at the lovely black woman and Foust rapidly changed his mind.

"Hmmmm, yes, perhaps the lovely young woman -- Raquel is it? -- would be so kind?"

As Raquel prepared to take Foust's hand, the count's hand brushed against her and she too became overwhelmingly desirable.

Justine's father virtually jumped as she took his hand and led him to a bedroom in the far wing of the castle where they were sure to be undisturbed.

"And now, Margo, that's leaves just the two of us."

"So it does, Erik." She cast a coquettish glance. "You seem to have cast quite a spell over my daughter-in-law."

"She is quite beautiful and alluring -- like her mother-in-law."

Margo smiled slyly.

"Why count, I do believe you're flirting with me."

"Flirting? Perhaps. Perhaps more."

She read the look of supreme confidence on his face.

"You've had her, haven't you?"

"Of course. She's energetic and eager to learn -- and quite vocal."

"But inexperienced?" she asked.

"Yes, quite so. Not at all like a woman who is worldly in affairs of the heart -- and flesh."

""Then perhaps tonight you'd prefer someone a little more experienced."

"Yes, I think that would be quite enjoyable -- for us both!"

Even though Margo was more than willing, she was also subject to the count's eroticism and so made no move to resist when he stepped within inches.

"My God, Erik, your presence is overwhelming," she breathed as her heart raced and body temperature spiked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.