Linda's Trip and Jackies Visit

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Because he was a nice guy he got a gift.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

It's a great feeling to wake up in the morning with a pair of warm, wet lips wrapped around your cock. Linda usually doesn't like sex in the morning so it was doubly pleasant. And then I remembered - Linda was in Denver. She had flown out there on some family business and wouldn't be back until Friday. Her homecoming was going to be interesting I thought. Her trip had caused our marriage to move up onto a totally different plane. For better or worse I had no way of knowing, except it wasn't all that bad at the moment. I opened my eyes and came fully awake and then I watched as Linda's best friend Jackie sucked my cock.

It was really extraordinary how Jackie had come to be here. It all started because I took Linda on one of my business trips. I wondered why I had taken her on that particular trip. Were some things really fated to happen? In ten years of marriage I had averaged five business trips a year and I had never asked Linda if she wanted to go on any of them. But then neither had she ever indicated any interest in going. Then two months ago, for reasons that I still didn't understand, I asked her if she would like to go to Chicago with me. "That's funny," she'd said, "I was actually thinking of asking you if I could." It was during the cab ride from O'Hare to the hotel that she had found a tattered copy of Penthouse Letters stuffed between the seat cushions. She had flipped through the pages and then for some reason had put it in her purse.

The rest of the day was spent settling in at the hotel and getting ready for the cocktail party that night. Linda received a great many compliments at the party - she looked absolutely stunning in a simple black knee length cocktail dress and heels - and more than once I was asked why I didn't bring her with me more often. I didn't know it at the time, but those compliments were going to have ramifications later on. The next day Linda went shopping and sightseeing while I attended several meetings and when I returned to the hotel Linda was waiting for me, but not in the manner I had expected. She was on the bed wearing only garterbelt, nylons and high heels and she was slowly finger fucking herself. Not being totally stupid I knew my cue when I saw it so I quickly stripped and joined her.

Later, I asked what brought about such unusual behavior on her part and she reached under the pillow and brought out the copy of Penthouse Letters.

"You are going to think me silly, but I read this from cover to cover and it turned me on immensely." She flipped through the pages; "Do people really do this stuff?"

I took the magazine from her and looked at some of the letter headings - "My Wife's Coworker Hard at Work With Her in My Bed", "This Little Piggy Likes Dark Meat So He Has His Pals Over," and the ever popular "Film At Seven Followed By Four On The Floor."

I handed it back to her, "I'm afraid I have no idea. I have no experience or expertise in that area."

"Could you do something like that?" she asked me.

"Like what?"

"You know, watch me have sex with another man? Or send me out to get laid and come home and tell you about it?"

I looked at her, "I don't know. I've never thought about it, but then, why should I have?" She started to say something, but I cut her off with, "It's getting late and we still have to get ready for tonight's cocktail party.


Back home we reclaimed our car from long-term parking and on the drive home Linda said:

"I need to talk to you and I don't want you to interrupt me until I finish. Promise?"

I gave her a questioning glance before nodding okay. Linda took a deep breath and started:

"You know that you are the only man who has ever been in my life. I was virgin when we met and totally inexperienced in everything. Even in high school the farthest I ever went was French kissing. We met on my second day at college and have been joined at the hip ever since. The fact that there were things I missed, experiences I never had - and I'm speaking from a purely sexual standpoint here - never really occurred to me until this trip.

"It started at the first cocktail party and I didn't tell you because I didn't know how it would affect your business dealings, but seven different guys propositioned me that night. That, in itself, would not have meant anything, but then I got home early from shopping that first day and I killed time until you got home by reading that magazine. I was so hot by the time you got there that I would have fucked the bellboy if it had been him coming in the door. I was lying there and fantasizing that it was one of the men who propositioned me and not my fingers when you came in. That night at the cocktail arty I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on because my mind was still full of those stories from the magazine, especially the ones where the husband lets his wife go out and play or likes to watch. I got hit on at that party too, but that time I agreed to meet him for lunch the next day. Oh, I knew what he had in mind and that lunch was only going to be the first step, but I agreed to meet him anyway.

It was a nice leisurely lunch and we killed off two bottles of wine before he asked me to join him in his room for a drink. As soon as the elevator doors closed behind us he had me in his arms and we were kissing. His hands were all over my body and I was stroking his hardon through his pants. He unzipped and took out his cock and I wrapped my fingers around it and started to stroke him. I bent over and kissed the head of his cock and took it in my mouth, but then at the last minute I pulled away from him, hit the button for our floor and when the elevator stopped and the door opened I ran for our room."

She looked at me and her eyes were pleading with me to understand.

"I wanted to do it baby. I really wanted to go up to his room and let him fuck me, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it without your permission - without your blessing. I belong to you baby, heart and soul, and I can't give myself away without your approval. I wanted to give myself to him; I wanted it in the worst way, but not behind your back baby. I just couldn't do that - to me or to you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.