Kerri - Cover

Kerri

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He catches her cheating. Can he forgive her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Slow   .

Kerri and I met in college, dated off and on for two years and then we graduated. I headed for the Left Coast to take on my new job and Kerri went the other direction to attend Yale Law School. Two years later we ran into each other while attending a symposium in Las Vegas. I found out that she had dropped out of law school, moved to Denver to take a job and was now living in Englewood, Colorado. I guess my face must have lit up when I heard that because she asked me why I suddenly had such a big smile. I told her that I lived in Castle Rock, Colorado which was only fourteen miles from Englewood. We had dinner together and once back at home in Colorado we started dating again and in a year I proposed, she accepted and we were married.

We bought a house in Castle Rock and began our life together. As with most marriages we had our little ups and downs, but we worked through them and after seven years I thought we had a pretty good marriage. About six months ago I noticed a change in Kerri. She seemed a little distant at times and several times I caught her looking at me with a strange look on her face. It was almost as if she had something on her mind and was trying to find a way to say it. I suppose I should have just gone ahead and asked her what was up, but that just wasn't my way; she would tell me in her own good time.

About the same Kerri developed a desire to have her pussy eaten after I made love to her and once I started doing it our sex life made a big jump. We went from two or three times a week, and an average of twice a night on those nights to five and sometimes six times a week. That in itself convinced me that whatever was on Kerri's mind, it wasn't something I needed to be concerned about.

I found out the way most husbands do - by accident. It was inventory time and we had known for almost a month that I would be working late on that particular night. Every inventory that we had ever done over the last five years had taken us almost to midnight and I didn't expect this one to be any different. When I left the house that morning I told Kerri that I would see her sometime after midnight. I kissed her goodbye and went to work. Well, thanks to new software and a computer system that logs stuff in as it hits the loading dock and subtracts it from inventory when it goes by the cash register we were done with the inventory by nine o'clock. I debated calling Kerri and letting her know that I was on my way home, but it was too late to have her fix me a bite to eat so I just headed on home.

There was a strange car in the driveway so I ended up parking in the street. I expected to find Kerri and her company in the living room or kitchen, but they weren't there. I was just about to holler out "Honey, I'm home" when I heard Kerri cry out, "Oh fuck you are big" followed by a man's voice saying, "You sure love this big cock, don't you baby?" "Oh God yes" I heard Kerri say and I guess that pretty much told me all that I had to know about what was going on. I quietly went up the stairs and then down the hall toward the bedroom. I peeked around the doorpost and saw a tall black man between Kerri's legs and he was driving his cock into her waiting pussy. Neither one of them saw me as I crossed the hall and went into the spare bedroom. I left the door open just enough so that I could watch what was going on without them knowing I was there. I wasn't really interested in watching Kerri get fucked by another man, let alone a black man, but I did want to hear their pillow talk. The more I knew when I confronted the cheating whore the better.

I knew the man fucking Kerri, not well, but I did know who he was. His name was Jason and he worked with Kerri. I'd met him at her company Christmas party which, come to think of it, was six months ago, just about the time Kerri started acting different. It just could be that I was now looking at the reason. I watched as Jason did everything to Kerri that I did. He ate her pussy, sucked her tits, fucked her in several positions and took her anally. Kerri did everything to him that she did to me, but there was one major difference - Jason's cock was fatter than mine. Not longer, just bigger around and I guess that was what this was about because Kerri begged and screamed more for Jason than she ever had for me. While I watched Jason came in Kerri three times and after the first and second times Kerri had gone down on him and sucked him hard again. The third time he had cum in her ass and even though he wanted her to clean his dick off she refused. Nice to know that the whore had some standards. He got up and went into the bathroom to clean himself up and when he came back Kerri was waiting for him leaning on an elbow.

"How much more time do we have?"

"We have plenty of time lover, but you are wasting it standing over there. Bring that beautiful fat cock over here to me and let me get started on it."

There followed another twenty minutes of Kerri screaming while Jason fed her his black pole.

They were lying on the bed next to each other when Jason said, "When can we do this again?"

"Give me a call at work tomorrow and I'll see what I can arrange, but it probably won't be until our usual Tuesday nooner."

"Nooners on Tuesdays and Thursdays aren't enough for me. When are you going to tell him goodbye?"

"I never will."

"Why not?"

"Because I love him."

"How can you tell me that you can't live without me and still stay with him?"

"I said I couldn't live without your cock; it's not the same thing."

"It is to me. Me and my cock are a package deal."

"You don't understand Jason. He is a good man and I love him. It isn't his fault that his cock doesn't light me up like yours does. My life would have been a whole lot simpler if I hadn't had too much to drink at that damned Christmas party."

"Oh so now you are saying that I took advantage of you because you were drunk?"

"No, I'm as much to blame as you were. Granted I never would have done it without the benefit of all the alcohol, but I did know what I was doing. I just had to see if what all the other girls were saying about you was true."

"Was it?"

"You know the answer to that. Come on, we have time for one more before I have to get cleaned up for my hubby."

"Do you still have him eat you after you have fucked me?"

"Yes."

"How can you tell me that you love him when you do that to him. I can't think of a more disgusting thing to do to someone than to have him suck another man's sauce. Can you imagine how he would feel if he knew he was sucking up a niggers leavings?"

"Why do you use that word? It is so degrading."

"I use it because I can and it isn't degrading when I use it and I don't mind you using it when you call yourself my nigger loving slut. But you haven't answered my question."

"I do it because it excites me when he does it and when I'm excited I rock his world and I owe him that."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.