House Training - Cover

House Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jonathan, a paralegal, is tasked by his firm to enter the house of the recently deceased, eccentric inventor Jack Hewitt to look for documents. After searching the entire house he enters the basement, where he becomes ensnared and gradually transformed by the inventor's bizarre, feminizing machines...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I stepped out of the frame into another small room. It was now Monday morning. Everyone at my office would now be receiving my "out of office" E-mail messages, claiming to be on vacation for the next two weeks.

Stuck.

The room was dark except for a single spotlight shining from above. It shone onto a pedestal which stood in the very center of the room.

I walked over to the pedestal. On top of it was a hearing aid.

Curious, I picked up the hearing aid and put it into my ear.

"|| TRAINING ENGAGED, BEGIN LEVEL 5: OBEDIENCE ||" said a voice in my ear.

Uh-oh. I looked around. Why use an earpiece? Why not use speakers in the ceiling like before?

As if it had heard me, the voice said "|| Thank you. You will receive all instruction through your earpiece from now on. You must wear it at all times. ||"

"What?" I asked, out loud, "forever?" But the computer wasn't listening, or it was listening but not responding.

"|| I will tell you exactly what to do and what to say. You must complete all your tasks quickly and without question. Do you understand? If you do, say 'Yes' ||"

"Yes."

"|| Thank you ||"

I looked around, eyes wildly searching. It can hear me! It is asking me questions! There must be a microphone around somewhere.

"|| What is your name? ||"

"Jonathan McDonald"

"||What is your home phone number? ||"

"810-555-4342"

"|| Thank you. Accessing ... Are you Jonathan McDonald of 413 Pine Orchard Way? ||"

"Yes" I looked up, alarmed. It must have used my phone number to look up my address! Was it going to call the police? What was going on here?

"|| Thank you. When you hear this tone, (ting), it indicates words which I wish for you to repeat. For example, when you hear: (ting) 'My name is Jennifer' you are to repeat the words: 'My name is Jennifer'. Do you understand? ||"

"Yes," I was starting to become alarmed.

"|| (ting) My name is Jennifer. ||"

I hesitated for a second, looking around, as if trying to find the computer which was controlling me. It made no sense, I realize, but I couldn't help myself.

"|| (ting) MY NAME IS JENNIFER. ||" The computer said, more forcefully.

I jumped to obey. "Your name is Jennifer," I said to the ceiling.

"|| INCORRECT RESPONSE. SAY THE EXACT WORDS. (ting) MY name is Jennifer. ||"

I began to have a queasy feeling in my stomach. "Umm ... OK. If you say so. My name is Jennifer." I said, hesitatingly.

"|| (ting) I want to be a woman. ||"

"I want to be a woman," I didn't say it with very much conviction. Where was this headed?

"|| (ting) I like to suck cock. ||"

"OK, that's it!" I shouted. "No! Hear me? Fuck you! OH SHIT!" I had reached to pull the earpiece out of my ear, but it was stuck! I frantically pulled at it, trying to work it off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.