Entertaining the Troops

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2008 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: 52 year old Sara travels with her husband to Oceanside, Ca, a Marine Corps town. Left alone on a Saturday she goes out for lunch and makes friends with several Marines and ends up having a special relationship with one in particular, a young man called John.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

I'm sitting here and can't believe this really happened to me! That I even contemplated it was absurd but that I actually did it is something right out of an episode of the Twilight Zone. There was just no way I would be unfaithful to my husband, never! And yet ... well I was so glad that it all came to a happy ending!

My name is Sara ... Sara Handy and my husband and I live in beautiful Santa Barbara along the central coast of California. We are a middle-aged couple, my husband is 56 and I'm four years younger at 52 and we've been married for 27 years. We have one child; a son who is 23 and just finished graduate school down at UCLA. I think I'm just an average woman, nothing really special; I'm 5'7" and still look decent in a dress or bathing suit. I don't have any fat on my legs or arms and my skin tone is pretty good. I walk two to three miles twice a week so my legs and butt are in really good shape. The only thing I would change about my body, if I could, is my smallish 34B breast size. Everybody told me that when I breast-fed my son that my breasts would get larger but they didn't, I guess that God likes me just the way I am. Anyway here is my tale of one unbelievable afternoon in my life.

My husband Charlie had a business meeting in San Diego and with the U.S. Open being held at the Torrey Pines Golf Course and then the San Diego Country Fair in Del Mar the following week the only hotel room we could secure in the county was a one room beach cabana in Oceanside, a small town about 30 miles north of San Diego. We drove down on a Friday afternoon and settled into our cabana and then went out for dinner. Neither of us had any idea that Oceanside is basically a Marine Corps town with the sprawling Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base nestled between Oceanside to the south and San Clemente to the north. Anyway that night we saw literally hundreds of Marines out on the town on liberty or pass or what ever they call it. Some were just back from Iraq and some were headed that way. It was distressing to me to see so many young men the age of my son, or younger, headed to that God-awful war. Charlie and I discussed it that night and I fell asleep in his arms with tears running down my cheeks like so many other mothers must have done during past wars, crying for the unnecessary loss of so many sons.

The next morning Charlie dressed and left for San Diego and I laid around in the cabana and watched some television then around noon my cell phone rang and it was Charlie. He told me that he was going to be a lot longer than he had thought and that I would have to fend for myself as he had two clients that he had to take out to lunch and then for dinner that night. He said that he didn't expect to be back in Oceanside much before midnight. I hung up and wondered if that was the truth or not or if he was just using that as an excuse to go drinking with some clients. Maybe even chase women ... hell that wouldn't surprise me, he certainly hadn't been chasing me in the past few years. There was a time when Charlie and I made love three of four times a week but that was a long time ago ... now I was lucky if he wanted sex more than once a month. Shit I couldn't remember the last time we had made love. I looked out the cabana window at the white beach and the deep blue waves rolling in from the west and thought, swell a beautiful beach and no one to share it with! This is just fucking great!

I showered then put on my bikini and then after looking at myself in the mirror and thinking about all of those young Marines at the beach I chickened out and put on a one-piece suit that I thought was much more appropriate for a married woman of 52. Still it had an uplift bra and was cut low enough that the tops of my creamy breasts were on display for anyone who cared to look. Satisfied with the way I looked I left my room and walked up the beach for a while and saw a lot of guys that I assumed were Marines because of their close cropped hair cuts and chiseled bodies and I noticed that several took more than a passing interest in me ... its always nice to know that you can still turn a mans head. I walked down to the Oceanside pier and out to the end where I dined on a greasy hamburger, fries and a glass of white wine. Around one o'clock I was headed back towards my cabana when I spotted a small restaurant that was on the boardwalk but nestled up against the cliffs and featured a small outdoor bar. Intrigued and feeling very much alone, I walked over and took a stool and ordered another white wine and just sat there enjoying the sun and people watching. It wasn't long before I had attracted the attention of a few of the young Marines strolling up and down the boardwalk in their uniforms. First one and then two more Marines stopped and came up to the bar and soon I had three very young and very good-looking young men surrounding my bar stool and animatedly talking about the Marine Corps, their training, their homes across the country and telling me what a beautiful woman I was. God it just didn't get much better than that.

There was one boy in particular that I really liked. His name was John and he was from a small town in Iowa and he reminded me a lot of my son. I spent a lot of time listening to him talking about his family and life in rural Iowa. He was drinking what I thought was iced-tea and when I ask why he wasn't having a beer or something he told me that he was drinking a long island iced-tea. I had never heard of one before so I asked for a sip and John handed me his glass and it tasted so good that I ordered one too. He looked at me, grinned and shook his head.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not sure you want to start drinking those Mrs. Handy, they're pretty strong."

"Nonsense John I know how to handle my liquor and I told you to call me Sara, Mrs. Handy sound so too old-fashioned today."

"Okay ... Sara but don't say I didn't warn you."

As John monopolized the conversation the other Marines drifted away because it became apparent that he and I were having too much fun to include them in our discussions. I don't know how long we sat there talking but after a couple of those iced-tea drinks I was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol. It was strange, I thought, after all the drink didn't taste very strong and it was in a nice tall iced-tea glass; I shouldn't be getting so high. I heard John say something but didn't catch it all. "What? What did you say John?"

"I asked if you would let me take you out to dinner. I mean you said your husband wouldn't be back until after midnight and I thought that it would be nice to go somewhere and have dinner. How about it Sara?"

I thought about that and decided that getting some food in my stomach probably would be a good idea. "Sure John but obviously I have to go back to the cabana and take a shower and change clothes."

"No problem Sara, I'll just wait here for you."

The next thing out of my mouth changed the whole afternoon and I'm not sure why I even thought about it much less said it out loud. Oh I guess that I can look back and rationalize that I looked at John like I did my son and didn't think anything would happen, after all I was old enough to be his mother. "You don't have to wait here honey, come on down to the cabana while I cleaned up."

He looked at me strangely. "Okay ... are you sure Sara?"

"Sure honey, come on let's go." We poured our drinks into plastic cups and sipped on them as we walked down the boardwalk to my cabana. I opened the door and John and I went inside and as I looked around it dawned on me that maybe this wasn't the best idea I'd had ever had. The cabana was just a one-room bungalow which meant that I was going to have to change my clothes in the bathroom which seemed a little intimate ... still that shouldn't be a problem. By this time I was pretty blitzed and not thinking very clearly and I realized the mistake I had made as I saw Johns' eyes roaming all over my body. I was flattered that he was ogling me and even felt some dampness between my legs, something that hadn't happened to me in a long time. Well, what in the hell do I do now, I thought? I shrugged and opened the closet and pulled out a nice white summer dress and held it up, twirled around and asked John what he thought.

"Wow Sara, that looks great! Sexy even and I'll be proud to be seen with such a beautiful woman."

I thought about what he said and knew he was coming on to me but what the hell it felt nice to have someone as young as him teasing me. I mean this wasn't going anywhere so what was the harm? I opened my suitcase and rummaged around finally finding a pair of panties and a bra and I laid them on the bed with the dress then turned and saw him staring at my underwear ... I also noticed that a bulge had formed in the front of his pants and I idly wondered what his cock looked like. I had been a virgin when I married Charlie and his was the only cock I had ever seen. I shook my head, what in God's name was I thinking, being alone in a motel room with an obviously horny young man and wondering what his cock looked like. I took a deep breath and smiled at him. "Just make yourself comfortable John; I'll be as quick as I can."

He nodded and I walked into the bathroom, closed the door and stripped out of my bathing suit. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a 52 year old mother looking back at me and wondered why John had gotten so hard looking at this old body. Well, I thought, he was hard and that was definitely lust on his face. Jesus, was he really thinking about having sex with me? Was he that horny that I turned him on? Well duh, kind of obviously by the bulge in his pants! I cupped my breasts and they felt good in my hands and I saw that my nipples were hard; Jesus thinking about John wanting to have sex had actually excited me. I pinched my nipples and felt those little surges of electricity deep down in my pussy. I shrugged my shoulders, took a deep breath and stepped into the shower. I was leaning back against the wall and letting the warm water run down over my breasts and pussy. I had two fingers between my legs and was slowly caressing my clit and wondering what it would be like to have a nice young cock inside me again. I was just approaching my climax when I heard knocking on the door. "What is it?" I called out.

"Sara I need to use the bathroom ... really bad. May I come in ... please?"

Well I was behind the curtain so I didn't think it would hurt any to let him relieve himself. "Sure John, it's alright, come on in." I yelled.

I heard the door open and close and even over the noise of the shower I heard him urinating in the toilet. I thought about the bulge in his pants and closed my eyes I slipped two fingers inside me and fingered myself. I listening to the stream of urine hitting the water and unable to resist temptation any longer I slid the curtain back a couple of inches and peeked out and saw him standing there, his cock in one hand while his pissed. He had the other hand against the wall holding himself up, his eyes closed. I could see him clearly because of the large mirror on the wall behind the toilet and sink. I was staring at his cock before it dawned on me that mirrors work both ways. When John opened his eyes I could see him staring back at me and then I realized that I was still rubbing myself and that he could easily see that I had my fingers in my pussy. John smiled into the mirror and started to slowly stroke his cock while he looked at me rubbing myself. Suddenly embarrassed, I stopped masturbating and pulled the shower curtain closed and stood very still. I wondered if he was going to walk over and pull the curtain open and kiss me or if he would just leave the room. At this point I was so horny that I was hoping that he would drag me out to the bedroom and fuck my brains out when I heard the bathroom door open and close.

I sighed, turned off the water and toweled off. When I was dry I realized that all of my clothes were still out in the bedroom so I wrapped the towel around me and covered myself from just above my breasts and walked out into the bedroom to get my clothes and get dressed. When I opened the door John was sitting on the edge of the bed holding the crotch of my bathing suit up to his nose. I hadn't noticed it was gone when I got out of the shower and I walked over and snatched it out of his hands. "John, what on earth are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Sara but when I saw you masturbating I was curious about how you smelled and wondered how wet you were before you took your shower. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

I needed to change the subject before this went somewhere it shouldn't. "Well honey I shouldn't have been doing that, I'm sorry you saw me and I apologize." He smiled at me then stood up and walked right up to me. For a minute I was sure that he was going to pull me into his arms and kiss me but he didn't.

"I'm not sorry I saw you Sara, you were so dammed sexy standing there, the water running down over your breasts, your nipples as hard as rocks and your fingers inside your pussy. No I'm not a damned bit sorry."

It was the first time he had used a vulgarity in front of me and when he said 'pussy' I felt my cheeks getting warm. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my face and when his fingers grazed my cheek then ran down to my neck then to the edge of the towel I shivered. More than that I felt a tingling sensation in my loins and knew that this wasn't going to end with us going out to dinner. Hell we probably weren't even going to get out of the room. He cupped my breast and gently squeezed and I wanted to just melt into his arms.

"Sara did you like what you saw? I mean you were masturbating and watching me stroking my cock, did you like it?"

I didn't know what to say and between the alcohol and my sexual fantasies I just stood there and decided not to say anything. The next thing I knew John had pulled me into his arms and his lips were touching mine. I started to push back, to get away from him but something stopped me. There was that tingling sensation deep in my loins, my nipples were hard again and I felt myself getting wetter. What in the hell was going on? Here I was, 52 years old, married with a child the same age as the man kissing me and until that afternoon had never had an unfaithful thought in my entire married life, and yet ... I tried to push him away. "John you have to stop, I'm married, and ... well we just can't do this."

"I know we shouldn't Sara but I can tell that you want this too. Hell next week I'm leaving for Iraq and, well ... you see I haven't ever been with a woman, you know sexually and the thought of going over there and getting killed without ever experiencing love scares the hell out of me. Sara I've only been with one girl in my life, it was when I was a senior in high school ... and it was after a dance in the back seat of my dads' car. I don't know what making love is all about and I would hate to think that I'll never find out. Look Sara I'll leave if you really want me to but I don't think you want me to leave. In fact I'm sure that you're more than interested too."

Oh I was interested all right, too fucking interested. I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth about having only made love to his high school girlfriend but whatever the truth his story had melted my heart and my defenses. I should have told him to go, I should have told him again that I was married and this wasn't right, I should have just said no. What I did instead was to push him back and let my towel fall to the floor. I took a deep breath as his eyes burned holes in my naked body. "Alright John, tonight I'll be your woman."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.