Charlady's Jamboree - Cover

Charlady's Jamboree

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: Charlady's nasty surprise

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Charlady's nasty surprise - My Sub missive slut is in London for two weeks and here are some of her adventures for that period.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As shown in the previous story 'CHARLADY'S NASTY SURPRISE', she was in London for two weeks and after her initial adventure she was eager for more. I as her Master had ultimate control of her sexual activities for the next thirteen days and to be honest had some wild fantasy ideas running through my perverted mind.

Most would be impossible to arrange, other's morally and legally suicidal, but knowing Charlady and her erotic fantasises some were right down her street. I had planned a trip out one early evening to Epping Forest, Another all day adventure at South End on Sea, a nudist day as Burnham beaches or St Olaf's (both are little known shoreline places which accept total nudity in public).

The main problem for me was arranging things to happen when we were at these places, although as it turned out I need not have worried, it is often said the more natural events are far better then those contrived, so read on and judge for yourself.

The day after Charlady's nasty surprise, not surprisingly she was very tired and sore if not extremely horny and happy reliving her experience. So it was to be a quiet rest day, well quiet by the normal standard of things, for charlady was not allowed to wear any clothes and had to carry concealed about her person the Ben Wah balls and the Thai beads. I gave her the option of how she would achieve this and she showed some guile in adapting the Thai beads into a necklace to wear round her neck. Even my challenge that the items should be easily available to be used as they were intended was taken in to account and a quick un-doing of a bow allowed this to happen. Charlady even tried to pass off the Silver Ben Wah balls as ornaments hanging off the necklace but they looked far too gaudy, so she fastened them to the back to the Thai beads and hung them over her shoulders, so from the front they looked like part of the necklace.

She admitted it felt weird knowing what she was wearing and where it really belonged; also as she walked she could feel the vibrations generated by the Balls on her collar bone, which constantly brought erotic thoughts into her mind. I can confirm that at every regular inspection and feel of her cunt she was like a fire hose ready to spring forth. These inspections happened almost every time she completed a task set by me, you know like making her Master a cup of tea and serving it as she had been taught. For those who have not read my previous story's concerning Charlady, that serving method is that she should hold my cup and saucer whilst pressing her cunt against the back of my out stretched hand and rubbing it back and forth until she climaxed. Spilling the tea would result in her being punished.

Charlady had developed a really good technique with this and hardly ever spilled a drop, although today was a little more difficult because her motions were causing severe vibrations from the balls. Still she managed to climax without spilling my tea and as I sipped the drink she could not stop thanking me calling me her benevolent master.

As I said this day was a rest day in preparation for her day out tomorrow, I decided it would be prudent to build up to a climax on Friday, so we were going to go to South End on Sea tomorrow. I selected her wardrobe appropriately, a loose fitting top which would allow the sea breeze to enter and cool her hot horny body plus offer the possible chance or hint of exposing her tits, I picked out a mid thigh skirt to compliment the top but was not going to allow her to wear any under wear, that is until I saw her bikini. Well not so much a bikini as the bottoms resembled two postcard sized diamonds linked together with small amounts of thin string. I figured this bottom piece would cover her pubic mound and frontal part of her cunt lips but would only have the thin string passing from mid cunt area to where it joined the anal diamond of cloth. The top was not much better, it consisted of two smaller diamonds of the same material, just enough to cover her nipples like wise these were joined by the same sort of string as the bottoms.

Great care would have needed to be taken when putting this on as there was not much scope for error or the diamonds would miss and expose the nipples. I allowed her to wear this beneath her outer clothes. That night I gave her specific instructions about her tasks for next day, she was to make sure she flashed her cunt and tits to as many people as she could and would need to keep count of not just the numbers but also their reactions.

I added the reactions bit, because I knew this would mean that charlady would have to constantly recall the exploits of her flashing adding to her overall sexual tension and excitement. At 10 30 pm we retired to bed, but before going to sleep, I made Charlady recount as much detail of her nasty surprise as she could, especially her feelings when she thought she was being kidnapped. She climaxed twice as she described her feelings and that was without me touching her or her being allowed to play with herself.

Around 3 30 am, I awoke with my morning glory and found that charlady had slept spooned up to me pressing her sexy arse into my groin. My erection was now threatening to bore a hole into her arse cheek, a deft change of angle and my cock head was poised at the entrance to her cunt, her juices already leaking on to my cock head. With a gently push my cock opened her cunt lips further and inched its way inside her. Suddenly as if in a wet dream, charlady groaned in her sleep, I instantly stopped my pushing and was pleased to feel her pushing herself back on to my cock. Soon my balls were tight against her arse cheeks with my thick seven inch cock buried to the hilt up her cunt.#

I gently reached around and began to tease her left nipple, this solicited further soft mewing sounds from Charlady and her nipple hardened to my touch. I pinched the nipple and heard her beg to be fucked almost under her breath. I slowly began to fuck her cunt as I whispered into her ear, "My slut wants my cock, does my horny little bitch want my baby making seed up her cunt; tell me to fuck your hot wet cunt you fucking cock mad whore!"

Charlady stirred and began to respond, "Yes, Ray fuck me, give me your baby, your two bit tramp of a whore wants your spunk deep inside my cunt, so I can finger myself and eat your cunt mixed with my horny cunt juices!" I playfully slapped her arse and reminded her I am always her master Ray. She crooned, "oh yes you will always be my Lord and Master, for just as long as you want to train and fuck me, my big cocked masterful Fucker!"

"Flattery will get you everywhere!" I said whilst laughing.

Whether it was tiredness or just the cosy feel, our fucking rhythm slowed right down to barely any movement and with it the very slow build up of an orgasm crept up on us. In fact my cock slipped from her cunt right at the very moment my first spurt shot through my balls along my cock and splashed on to her cheeks. She quickly grabbed my cock and stuffed it unceremoniously back into her cunt before scooping up the few spurts and licking her fingers clean. I continued to spurt inside her cunt and her gently mewing sounds told me she was having a quiet climax of her own lost somewhere between reality and the sexually erotic after world.

Eventually my cock slipped from her well used cunt and in its sticky state nestled against her anal ring. We kissed lazily as we got our breath back and the last thing I remembered was feeling Charlady's hand near my cock as she fingered her cunt and devoured the mixed creams.

I gently came around next morning about 9 am and found a damp empty space where Charlady had been laying. Suddenly the bedroom door opened and there stood a naked and sexy looking 21 year old Charlady; she had in her hands a tray and placing it on the bedside cabinet I saw she had made breakfast of tea and toast. Without a word being said she held out her hand with the cup of tea in it and opened her legs. I slid my down turned hand out from beneath the cover and she immediately moved into position. Now with the back of my hand pressed against her cunt lips she began sliding her wet cunt back and forth, whilst telling me she had dreamt a wonderful dream where I had gently fucked her for over an hour before cumming up inside her. She mentioned that as the first spurt jetted from my cock she had dreamed it had slipped from her cunt and she soon had the rest back inside her fertile cunt. Where upon she fingered herself and ate the combined juices.

I broke it to her gently that it was no dream, I had fucked at 4 am this morning and everything she described had actually happened. She shuddered as she climaxed on the back of my hand and eager placed my tea back on the cabinet as I demanded she climb on the bed and finger fuck her arse whilst I watched and enjoyed my breakfast.

So towards the bottom of the bed on hands and knees, facing away from me I watched a sex show to compare with the worlds best as my little slut Charlady finger fucked her arse to not one climax but two, the second one being so strong that she actually squirted her juices from her cunt.

She dressed as I had ordered and I dressed casual for our day at the seaside, the hour long drive from London to South End passed quickly enough as I had charlady sitting beside me with her skirt up around her waist and her hands massaging her clit ring. At one point she even had her tits out much to the delight of a couple of Van drivers, one of which nearly caused a crash as he was too preoccupied with Charlady's charms and nearly ran into the back of another motorist. Gladly we arrived in South End on Sea in one piece and a very horny Charlady was eager to begin flashing some more. I reminded her that she would not only have to keep count but also would need to describe the voyeur's reactions.

We found a parking bay at the west end of the Promenade, so charlady would have to walk the entire length of the sea front twice in order to get back to the car. I made sure the she was prepared; a couple of folds on her skirt waist band raised the hem an extra two inches, now the edge of her bikini bottoms were just about on view.

With me walking slowly by her side setting the pace at which she would have to walk, we set off. Almost immediately a young spotty faced almost walked into a lamp post because he could not take his eyes off this 6 foot tall almost naked woman. A little further along she attracted some attention from two elderly men sat in a shelter facing the sea, Because I was nearest the road side of the promenade, I heard their comments; "Look at that prime pussy!" said the first, "If only I was thirty years younger!" added the second. I stopped charlady and we walked up to the two men.

"Excuse me, I could not help but over hear your comments!" I interjected, "Charlady! Why don't you give these two men a heart attack and raise your skirt!" I commanded. Knowing better then to disobey me, she simply grasped the hem of her skirt and as she raised it she curtsied a little showing far more of her cunt than just raising her skirt hemline would have done.

The two men began blushing bright red and it was not from the sun, although they did recover enough to thank Charlady for such a presentation. As we turned to walk away I glanced back noting they both were showing signs of impressive hard-on's and commented we would be passing this way again in about an hour.

By the time we had walked the full length of the sea front, Charlady had attracted attention from 15 males and seven females with age ranges of 17 or 18 years of age up to the two elderly men who must have been in their 70's. One of the women actually stopped Charlady and asked where she got such a revealing bikini from and commented that it suited her physique. At the end of the first pass, I ordered Charlady to remove her top and on the pretext of adjusting her straps I teased her nipples, not that I really needed to for they were rock hard already. Charlady's nipples when hard are quite prominent and tend to stick out more than a quarter of an inch, so with this postage stamp sized material as cover you could not help but notice their size and shape as well as their erect condition.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.