Deluge - Cover

Deluge

by JTTbear

Copyright© 2008 by JTTbear

Erotica Sex Story: Jake and Lilly meet at a party and discover that they share an interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Water Sports   .

It had sounded like fun when Jimmy invited him to the party, especially since Jimmy said he couldn't drink tonight so he would be the designated driver.

When they got to the party the first thing Jimmy said was, "Hey man, let's grab a couple beers."

"I thought you were going to be the driver." Jake replied.

"Whoops, yeah I forgot."

Jake was getting a bad feeling about this, but he decided to have a beer himself and see if things would get better.

"Hi, I'm Lilly," He heard. He turned to locate the sexy voice that addressed him, and I was all he could do not to drool and respond. In front of him was the hottest girl he had ever seen. Dark red hair with even darker red streaks, green eyes, lots of metal in her ears, a nose stud and the most kissable lips he had ever seen. She was about 5'10" and had fabulous curves. Jake thought he could see rings through the nipples tenting her top as well.

"I'm Jake," Stammered the tall dark and tattooed man. They talked for a bit and seemed to really click, when another girl rushed up to Lilly, "Lilly, Jan and Hank just broke up, she's crying and I don't know what to do. Can you please talk to her?"

"Jake, I hate to run off like this. I'll find you later and we can talk some more." She gave him a quick kiss and dashed off. He could swear he felt her pierced tongue brush his lips, but wrote it off to wishful thinking.

The evening started to go downhill from that high point. Jake ended up in a corner drinking beer and watching fashion victims he didn't know and probably didn't want to know pursuing a good time.

It had been a few hours, Jake wasn't having a good time, Lilly seemed to have disappeared and he just wanted to go home. His bladder was also getting uncomfortable, but rather than use some stranger's bathroom he decided to wait till he got home, since he only lived a mile or so away.

Jake looked everywhere, but he couldn't find Jimmy. He finally ran into Brian another friend of Jimmy's that he kind of knew. "Have you seen Jimmy lately?"

"Oh yeah, he got totally wasted and left with some drunk skank." Brian replied.

Jake was angry. He was beyond angry, he was furious. His "friend" the only reason he was at this stupid party, his ride, had ditched him.

He stormed out of the party and started walking home. He didn't even hear the voice calling his name.

He was about a block from the party when the sky opened up. "Can my night get any worse." He yelled at the heavens, and as if in response his bladder cramped, hard. "Oh shit, I should have gone before I left the party." He thought. He straightened up and as he took a step some piss leaked out into his pants. "Fuck," he muttered, "I might as well let go in my pants, I'm already soaked and no one could tell."

As he started to release a pair of slender arms wrapped around him, one hand going to his crotch.

"I knew you were perfect for me." Lilly panted in his ear. "I thought you were a hunk at the party, and when you rushed out I took off after you to give you my number. When I caught up to you and realized you were pissing yourself I came."

The shock of her sudden appearance had interrupted his flow and her words had blood rushing into his cock so he couldn't resume. He turned and took her in his arms and crushed his mouth to hers. Forcefully plunging his tongue into her mouth. He confirmed that yes, not only was her tongue pierced, it was double pierced. That made his cock even harder, and he groaned at the sensation of the urine trying to force it's way from his stressed bladder, but he knew that as long as Lilly was grinding her crotch on his leg he wasn't going to go down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.