Elena Lost - Cover

Elena Lost

Copyright© 2008 by Olderneighbor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Elena has a fight with her boyfriend, who drops her off. She wanders in a forest until a woodsman finds her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Elena fell asleep after her brutal ass-fucking, and when she awoke, she could feel the pain. She lay there awhile, thinking about the two sexual sessions she had had with Alex. "That's more sex than my boyfriend gives to me in a month," she thought. "And he certainly never gives it to me rough like that." She decided she hated love as a part of sex. "I like it rough," she now admitted to herself.

But then she thought about her daughter, realizing now how much she missed her. She wondered how Isa was doing without her mother and if Claudio was taking good care of her. Then she thought, "Of course he is. He loves her much more than me." Tears now beginning to flow, she decided she had better get up rather than feel sorry for herself. She would ask Alex to take her home today.

As she sat on the edge of the bed, she eyed the magazines again, and suddenly had a desire to look at them again. But then she heard movements from outside the bedroom. So she put on the robe and went to the living area.

"Well, young lady," Alex said as he saw her, "it's about time you woke up. You slept most of the day away. You must be hungry too. Have a seat in front of the fire, and I'll make you some breakfast, even though it's almost dinner time."

Elena sat down, and Alex brought her a cup of coffee. He finished making her breakfast, which she ate vigorously. She had not said a word yet, but finally blurted out, "Alex, I want to go home today."

Alex looked at her and replied, "Today is almost over, Elena. And I have much to do yet. My food supplies are low, so I need to do some hunting and fishing. But don't worry. I'll make sure to get you up early tomorrow and get you home. Or get someone else to take you home."

Hearing this last part, Elena looked at him worriedly and asked, "What do you mean someone else?"

"Well," he answered, "there are some campers down by the lake that make runs into town pretty often. When I'm down there, I'll ask if they're making any soon. Shoot, maybe they'll take one tonight."

Elena startled at the word campers, remembering the title of that story. But then she put it out of her head, placing hope in her mind instead that she would get lucky and someone could take her home tonight.

Her hunger now satisfied and hope in her heart, Elena went and checked her clothes. Of course they were dry now, but she decided to wait until later to put them on. "Hopefully when someone can take me home," she thought. In fact she now told Alex as he was cleaning up, "I can do that Alex. Why don't you go and do your fishing and hunting?"

He was agreeable to this and grabbed his gun and fishing gear. After he left, she latched the door. Then she cleaned up the kitchen, living area and even the bedroom. As she finished the bedroom, she glanced at the magazines again and asked herself, "Why not?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.