Cynthia - Cover

Cynthia

Copyright© 2008 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When I returned from Afghanistan, I resumed my quest for Cynthia's charms. Then she brought in Laura and her girls. All enriched my life greatly. I volunteered to return to Afghanistan on a mission to rescue a SEAL who saved my life. I feared that Cynthia would not accept a second separation, but I had no moral choice except to step in. Life is full of surprises, not all of them good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   Spanking   Safe Sex   Slow  

Saturday, we studied hard, sometimes together. Then, she went to the hairdresser to get ready. We showed up at the apartment with plenty of time to shower and get ready for the dinner-dance. After greeting me, she said, "I want you to dress and go talk to Laura while I dress. I can't stand to see you impatient or nervous. I'll call you when I'm ready."

"Your hair is something to see. I also see your nails. Wow. I'll call Laura to see if it's okay."

"Thank you. No need to call her. I made your appointment. She's expecting you."

When I rang Laura's bell, the girls squealed and ran to the door. They stared at me with their mouths open. Alyssa put her serious gaze on me and said, "Bradford, you have on a tuxedo."

"Actually, it's a dinner jacket, but it is what I'm wearing to the dance."

'You look just awesome. I wish I was going with you."

Laura came into the room and said, "Now, girls, what you are seeing is our very own Bradford looking beautiful so he can take Cynthia to a dance." She kissed my cheek and whispered, "If I stand too close, you'll be in danger of being attacked."

We went to the den where the girls had been watching some sitcom on the TV. Laura asked if I'd like a drink. "Please. Please. I haven't been this nervous since high school." Alyssa moved to sit next to me. I think Cynthia was right.

Laura brought me a martini and said, "Yeah, Cynthia said she popped the question and gave you only four days notice. She seemed worried."

"That's not the problem. I have to do the same amount of dressing to go to Reserve meeting. It's just that I haven't been to a formal dance in a while and I don't know these people. They're her sorority sisters."

"Watch your back. I'll bet you something special that they will be flirting with you and maybe right in front of Cynthia."

"She'll have to protect me. They're her friends."

We chatted a while longer and my phone rang. "Okay, Charles. I'm ready. See, that didn't take too long. Let me talk to Laura."

I handed her my cell phone. I could only hear what Laura said. "Yes, he's a bit nervous. Says he doesn't know any of the other guests. Oh, you're most welcome. I'm always glad to take him off your hands."

When I went for Cynthia, I was again stunned by her appearance. She chose a navy, knee-length gown with gold accessories. She had her hair up and wore a necklace and matching pendant earrings. She shaded her eyes with blue sparkle and they set off her own deep blue. I stared. All I could say was, "Wow, again."

"Thank you, Darling. I want so much for you to approve of me. I know that you don't know many of these people, but we'll find a group and stick with them. Okay?"

We were unfashionably on time at the party. She needed to arrive early to be sure that everything was in place. Since the party was in a nice hotel, we had to go through an ID ritual and get a little wrist band allowing us to have a drink or glass of wine. She spotted Bill Crawford with the same woman he had been with at Louie's the first night we danced. She introduced me to Jessica, Bill's date, and parked me there.

Crawford said, "So, Bradford, we meet again. I hope tonight is less stressful than Louie's."

"I do, too. I appreciate your calling me. Changed my life."

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess it changed lots of peoples' lives. I guess Blair is still damned angry at you, though."

I shrugged. "I suppose he thinks I did something wrong. I don't think I did. Cynthia is a liberated woman and makes up her own mind."

"Don't I know it? He can't seem to understand his share of the blame. I hope she made a better choice this time."

"So do I." From there, we delved into post-graduation plans, discussed the potential of the football team for the coming year, and had a generally cordial discussion. Cynthia returned.

"I hope you guys are having a good time without me. Anyway, we have to find our tables. The chef made it quite clear that he didn't want his specially prepared food to be sitting around after it was assembled and ready to serve. I was warned about him. People told me that he is the best, but that he demands that we get to the tables on time. If we don't behave, he won't do any more parties for us."

I teased. "Hmmm. You don't suppose he's the only cook that wants the food to be served as it was planned?"

She appeared to be thinking about something else when she finally got the point. "Charles Bradford, you might get served some sorry food for that remark."

Crawford and his date both laughed out loud. He said, "I don't believe what I think I just heard. Does Cynthia cook for you?"

Now, Cynthia was blushing. I said, "When she feels like it."

He said to Cynthia, "Well, Cyn, I suppose that you have a secret life that I don't know about."

I'd never seen her more uncomfortable. She said, "Still just between us, okay, Bill? Yeah, I cook for him. He's good to me. He makes my morning coffee, too."

Crawford's mouth dropped open. He sputtered, "Cyn, are you living with Bradford?"

She just smiled. "Maybe." Then she stood and took my hand. "Time for me to serve your dinner, Charles."

We were seated at round tables, each with eight people. Place cards told us where to sit. I held her chair. The people at our table, including Crawford and Jessica, were among the older students. The servers appeared quickly with the luscious green salads. Suddenly, another server arrived with the wine. I observed that they had arranged the tables so that wine could be served to those legal. There were no wine glasses at the other tables.

I said to Cynthia so that Crawford could hear, "You make a fine salad, Cynthia."

She poked me hard in the ribs. "I'll tell the chef that you liked it." Crawford laughed.

She whispered to me, "Look, I told everyone that I rented a room off campus so that I could study. The house was too busy. Just go along, dearest. Okay?"

The table conversation centered on the classes people liked, hated, and had trouble with. Some talked about professors and what they were doing this summer. Generally, they were a cordial group out to have a good time. I enjoyed the meal. The entrée was beef medallions or a stuffed flounder. I chose the beef and Cynthia took the fish. She said, "Maybe we could share some bites. I want to know how well he's done with the beef."

As we were finishing the coffee and dessert, the band arrived and began setting up for the dance. I recognized a couple of the musicians from having seen them on other gigs. When the tables had cleared, Cynthia took the three other women to go to the ladies room.

Crawford said, "I understand that you did a tour in Afghanistan. Can you tell me about it?"

"I was there for fourteen months, mainly doing Special Forces operations. We were trying to control the Taliban's heroin factories. They use money from heroin to buy arms — rockets, grenades, explosives, the usual inventory. When intelligence located a reachable target, we would go in and try to take it out. We figured that any day the factory couldn't produce, they would lose that amount of money."

His eyes grew large. "That sounds damn dangerous."

"Most of the time it is relatively safe, if anything can be called safe in a combat zone. Other days, they were better prepared to guard their factories and we took some hits."

"Were you injured? You look good now."

"I was lucky. I took a hit that knocked me down when we were leaving a target. One of my teammates dragged me across the field and onto the helicopter. I couldn't run on my own. He saved my ass, so to speak."

"God, that sounds scary as hell."

"When he dragged me into the chopper, he did some first aid and stopped the bleeding. My guess is that he saved my life. I'd hate to think what the Taliban would have done to me if he hadn't rescued me."

"Did you recover okay?"

"For the most part. I have a profile that keeps me out of regular SEAL duty. Some muscles were injured and I can't pass the physical."

"I understand that the SEAL physical is about the worst."

"If they were any tougher, there wouldn't be any SEALs."

"You would go back to regular SEAL duty?"

"You seem to be good at keeping private information to yourself. No, I don't want to go back to regular duty or be career Navy. I may do a short mission and go to Reserve Training this summer. I'm waiting for orders."

"It must take a lot of guts to go out there where people shoot at you. How do you do it?"

"Strange. It's progressive. First, there's the Boy Scouts that makes you aware of things that you can do. Then, there is boot camp where you learn to do things like fight fires, after that, SEAL training, which is quite a challenge. Only about half the people make it through. Then, there is mission rehearsal. By then, everything is fairly routine. The step into combat is just the next rung on the ladder, until you get there."

"I'm afraid having people shooting at me isn't something I need to try."

"Can't blame you a bit. I often wonder why it was important to me. I'm not a flag waving hawk. It was just something I wanted to do."

"Jessica's father is a gynecologist. He asked me why I was going into industrial engineering. I told him of the great opportunities and the excitement and challenge of the job and opportunity for promotion. He looked at me quizzically and said, 'Well, okay, if you have to. Somebody's got to do that kind of work.'"

I replied, "This guy was a gynecologist who goes from one little room to another all day looking at overweight women's pussies. And then, he touches them?"

Crawford laughed loudly. "That's him."

"Then, some of them deliver babies nights and weekends. No, thanks. I think I'll go back to Afghanistan."

Crawford laughed again. "Maybe I'll just go with you."

"Don't forget, someone has to do that kind of work."

I laughed. "Speaking of going, I think I'll hit the head before the ladies return."

When I returned, the table was full and the servers had removed all but the wine glasses, which they had filled. The band hit the first number and the cheers came up loudly. Cynthia took my hand and said, "I'm so glad you brought me."

"If you dress like that, I'll take you out again." I squeezed her hand, "It does wonders for my ego to be here with the best looking woman in the whole place."

She breathed in deeply. "Sometimes you say things that make me feel so special. Are you having fun?"

"Surprisingly, I am. I like Crawford and the other people seem nice enough to talk with." Suddenly, I heard a groan coming all around the table.

Cynthia asked, "Did we miss something."

One of the others said, "No. If he repeats it, I'm leaving."

Crawford could barely stop laughing. He looked at Cynthia and me and asked, "Do you know why ducks don't fly on their backs?"

Cynthia said, "Un oh, I can feel something bad."

Crawford laughed again. "Because they would quack up."

I said, "Well, I was just in the men's room and the sign on the electric hand dryer said, 'Do not activate with wet hands.'"

One of the other guys said, I just heard a blonde joke. "A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, 'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it? She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'" Hs blond date hit him on the head.

Cynthia took my hand and said, "Let's dance. I've had enough of this nonsense."

The music was dance friendly and we moved around together nicely. I whispered, "I'll never forget our first dance. My heart was jumping out of my chest."

"When you brought me close, I had trouble breathing. I hadn't been that excited in forever. When you kissed me, I thought I might have just enough time to return it before you pulled back."

"You did kiss me back and gave me just a taste of your tongue. Then, you danced close to me and I felt connected to you. If you hadn't been there with a date, I would have kept you."

"Not to be technical, but I wouldn't have been there without a date. I was married to him." She frowned.

After our third dance, the band started a fast number. I said, "I'm having too much fun to dance fast right now. After our food digests a little, we can get with it if you want." I led her back to the table.

Cynthia went to dance with Crawford and I danced with Jessica. She said, "I've known Cynthia forever. We've been chums since high school. I don't think I have ever seen her so happy with her life."

"We get along well and have similar goals. My life is great, too."

"She talked to me when she was, as she put it, in jail. She missed you and talked about your time together. I didn't even know who you were."

"I missed her, too. Every day."

"When she told me she was living with you, it blew my mind. That is so out of character for her. Then, she told me how you rescued her. Quite a story."

"Life is full of surprises."

She whispered, "Speaking of which, Anna, the blond with Brandon, has her eye on you. Be careful."

"I noticed her attention. She has bad timing. Cynthia is more than I can handle at the moment."

The evening came to an end. We had a choice of joining a group for a late night snack or breakfast, whatever one called it. I hated to be a party pooper, but I'd rather be at home with Cynthia. Even before I had to make an excuse, Cynthia whispered, "Let's not go with the crowd. I've had enough people tonight and I'd rather be with you."

I think the group was envious, since they either had to go to a hotel or go to their own living quarters to make love. We had our own small utopia and could sleep in as late as we chose in the morning. A short few months ago, I would have been partying with the crowd. Life changes.

I watched her undress as I lay in bed enjoying the sight. There's something about a strapless bra that makes it highly erotic. I think it pushes the breasts up and they jiggle more when they move. Watching her take it off was better. I asked, "Have you ever been to a football game?"

"Jesus, Charles, I was a cheerleader. Of course I have been to one or two."

"Did you ever watch the officials signal a touchdown?"

"Duh?"

"Prove it. Show me the signal."

She quickly assumed the referee position and threw her arms up to signal a touchdown. Then, she looked at herself in the mirror and knew why I had her do that. It made her breasts stand out and look sexy as hell. She jumped on top of me. "You dirty old man. You just wanted a show."

"Yep."

"You want a better show, you better get me my pole." Then, she started kissing all over me. "Charles, you are so much fun to live with. There's never a dull moment."

"That's because you're here Cynthia. It's really dull when you aren't here. I'm thrilled every day to be with you."

I could tell that she was getting in the mood when she said, "When you held me and we danced, all I could think of was coming home and jumping you. I'm surprised that you couldn't smell me before we left the party."

"Why don't you sit on me and see if it feels good?"

She straddled my hips and drove me inside with swift deliberate movements until she could start her rocking horse. She said, "You're right, Charles, that does feel good."

She reached her pinnacle with only a few strokes, making me feel that she had been ready for a while. I pinched her nipples as she recovered and started up again. This time, I didn't try to hold back and let her lead me down the path of glory. After we rearranged ourselves for sleep, I whispered, "I love you, Cynthia. You brighten my life every day."

She rolled to face me and pushed herself so that we were touching all available skin. She caressed my face and neck and said, "I'm damn lucky to be here with you. As I looked around the table tonight, I knew that I had the best man. They had a clue, too. I wasn't the least jealous when little blond Anna turned on her charms. I don't think she even understood that you were out of her league." She kissed me lovingly. "Good night, Charles Bradford. I love you."

Life had to resume. I had finals on Tuesday and Wednesday and hers were on Monday and Wednesday. When we finished Wednesday night, we decided to celebrate by going to Louie's and dancing. Louie's would be a wild place later in finals week, then slow down for the summer break. I could relive my first kiss with her. We could let down. What was done during our finals was done. No need to worry about it anymore.

We'd had nice reminiscing during our night at Louie's. We ate, we danced and we had a few drinks. We stopped the drinks and spent an hour or so dancing fast and slow. I was awestruck once again at her presence and movements on the dance floor. I remembered that she was now a novice pole dancer and she looked it. Others noticed, too. I wondered what her friends thought.

During the intermission, she pointed at the dance floor and said, "On that very dance floor, you kissed me and gave me the shivers. I suppose that given a choice, I would have preferred somewhere more private for our first kiss. When you took me back to the booth, I felt like we'd stopped in the middle of a busy street and I didn't know which way to continue. I could go back to the safe side, or I could try to entice you. Had I been alone, I suppose I would have crossed it with you. Seems like a long time ago and it really wasn't."

"One of the more thrilling events of my life. I had madly flapping butterflies in my stomach before I asked you to dance. I suppose my courage was powered by the warm smile and eye contact. When I held you close and smelled you, I was overcome. Then you returned the kiss, squeezed my hand, and left me in a state of raw desire."

"I suppose we both lost a lot of time in Geology, waiting for the other to act. I thought you were maybe taken since you didn't ever follow up." She kissed me on the neck and whispered, "I'm so glad you called me the next day. I'm not sure what I would have thought if you hadn't."

"Given the opportunity, I couldn't have lived with myself if I hadn't called. Letting go of you on the next day was hell. I didn't know whether you would call."

"My conscience told me not to. I was married and going off with my husband to try to patch things up, although I only went because of family pressure. I took the easy way out. When I spent the day at your place, I didn't want to leave."

"Believe me; I didn't want you to go. I had such an emotional high making love with you."

"Yes, well ... I had been celibate for several months. You unleashed my festering desire and it was better than I hoped for. My sex life had been dull for a year."

"You brightened mine considerably and I hadn't been celibate."

"I tried to put on a good front, but when you kissed me farewell by my car, I left in a daze. On the way to the house, I realized that I had to come back. I rarely find myself between such an awfully large rock and a geologically impenetrable hard place. But, there I was."

"I remember saying the dumbest thing I ever said to another human. That all I wanted was a piece of your ass. I have regretted that statement often."

"I know you have and I have long ago forgiven you. In my heart, I knew that you didn't mean it. You were in a corner and I was pressuring you. You recovered nicely on the way back to campus. I must have had seven or eight orgasms in the truck. Between them, I was on an incredible high and the touch of your finger was exquisite. I could have stayed right there and died."

"Somehow, we made it this far and I have loved every minute of it. Of course, when you pulled the tape off my wounds after the bike wreck, I caught a hint of your sadistic side."

"Maybe there is more lurking beneath my innocent surface."

"Cynthia, all of this talk is raising my normal level of desire to the point that I may attack you here." I was more and more interested in getting her home and naked. She always had that effect on my libido.

I hadn't noticed Blair come in and I might not have recognized him if I had. I'd only seen him that first night I danced with Cynthia. She saw him and said, "I'd like to go. Blair is over there and I don't feel like a confrontation. He is not forgiving."

We walked out and were moving slowly to the car with our arms around each other. I heard the gravel crunch behind us and I turned to see Blair come at us at a fast pace. He stopped about ten feet away and glared at me. "So, you're the bastard that enticed Cynthia away from me."

Cynthia said, "Blair, I'm not talking to you. If you try this again, I'll get a restraining order and call the cops."

He was loud and had obviously had a lot to drink. "I'll bet you were fucking him before we even got divorced. I need to teach this jerk not to mess with other people's women." He lunged for me. I guess he had more to drink than I had and I easily stepped aside and let him pass. He turned around and moved slowly to me with his fists raised in a boxing stance.

Cynthia screamed, "Blair, stop it. Go away. I want nothing to do with you."

"Stay out of this you bitch. I have a score to settle with him."

I sure as hell didn't want to hassle with him when I was in the mood to be in bed with her. I whispered to her, "Move back."

Just then, Blair started toward me and launched a punch at my head. I sidestepped it easily, grabbed his arm, and in an instant, put him on the ground face down with his wrist between his shoulder blades. I said, "Cynthia, go see if any of his buddies are in there. Tell them he will need their help."

She went in as fast as she could in her heels and within a couple of minutes, two guys came out with her. One was Bill Crawford. Crawford came up and wanted to know what was going on.

I said to him, "Blair forgot his manners and insisted on picking a fight. I'm hoping you guys can take him home. Otherwise, he will need the emergency room."

Crawford said, "For God's sake Blair. Get up and we'll take you home."

I whispered in Blair's ear. "You're getting off easy. If there's a next time, I will break it slowly so that you can feel it and hear it break. Then, I may break the other one. I will also file charges for assault. Cynthia may do that this time. Now, I'm going to let you get up and hand you over to your friends. Do not look back." I stood aside, keeping his arm twisted. I wanted it to hurt tomorrow.

He said, "You son-of-a-bitch. Just wait."

I jerked his arm higher, and said, "Go with your friends while you still can. You are making a choice here. Either go with your friends or to the emergency room. It's your call." I jerked his arm up again.

He moaned, "OK, Goddammit."

Crawford grabbed his other arm and said, "For God's sake, Blair, shut your fucking mouth and come on."

"Thanks for coming, Crawford. He doesn't seem to hold his liquor very well. Take care of him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.