Cynthia - Cover

Cynthia

Copyright© 2008 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - When I returned from Afghanistan, I resumed my quest for Cynthia's charms. Then she brought in Laura and her girls. All enriched my life greatly. I volunteered to return to Afghanistan on a mission to rescue a SEAL who saved my life. I feared that Cynthia would not accept a second separation, but I had no moral choice except to step in. Life is full of surprises, not all of them good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   Spanking   Safe Sex   Slow  

Alyssa

As we drove, he listened patiently as I described my activities since he left. I confessed that we hadn't done as much bike riding, as we should. My grades were good and my soccer still kept me on the "A" team.

Mom pulled into a rest stop and said, "My coffee needs to come out. Anyone else?"

We both declined. I asked him, "May I sit with you?"

He held his arms out and I climbed over next to him and put on the center belt; he put his arm around me making my fears disappear. When Mom came back, he asked, "What have you been planning, Laura?"

"I'm going back to school in the fall term. I have two semesters before I have to declare a major if I take all the required courses." She paused and then said, "Thank you for urging me to do it. I was running a little short of confidence when you first brought it up."

"What happened?"

"You happened. Cynthia happened, and then I took a seminar with a bunch of other women whose plights were much worse than mine. I quit feeling sorry for myself and signed up. Cynthia is doing well, too. They want her to stay, but she wants to go on to grad school."

Bradford said, "We've got to sort this all out or time will slip up on us and we'll find ourselves in different places. The term starts in about two weeks, right?"

She laughed and said, "Sixteen days and three hours."

My heart almost stopped when he said that. Suddenly, it dawned on me that they would all graduate. So would I. We damn sure do need to sort it all out. I love this man and I want him to be my other father.

Three hours later, we drove into the driveway at home. He stood beside the car and said, "Yeah. It's great to be back here."

He took his duffel bag and limped up the wooden stairs. I dragged his suitcase and followed, one step at a time. Mom brought another one. He didn't have keys, so Mom had to come around me and open the door. I cleaned the place yesterday before we left and turned on the AC making it smell fresh.

He said, "Who cleaned up my mess?"

Mom said, "Alyssa went over it twice. She didn't want you to be cleaning on your first day home."

He took me and kissed me hard. "Thanks, Sweetie. I appreciate all the good work."

"I'll do it again if I get another kiss."

"Maybe that's a deal."

I bubbled inside with the nice words and the kiss. Sitting next to him on the way home made me ready to jump him as soon as we arrived, but it was not to be.

Mom said, "Okay, Bradford, you're home. I know you need some space to get settled in. Your mail is in that large box. Cynthia sorted out all the junk, but there's still a bunch left."

He kissed her. "Thanks again, Love. I appreciate what you did and I'll try to work through it to find out if I have to go to jail or something."

"Cynthia will be home later since she had a big deal meeting today. I'm making dinner, but you'll get your turn to cook later."

When we went downstairs, I asked Mom, "How do you think he is?"

"I think he's just fine. Seems like the same person. He'll get stronger and then he'll be the same person.

I listened as Mom called Cynthia, but she had to leave a message. "We are home with our captive. He's upstairs doing his mail and unpacking. I expect he'll have some laundry, but we have to let him do some things for himself. So, girl, tonight's the night. I think he's strong enough and we'll feed him well. Later, bye."

She turned to me. "Well, Baby, you have about three hours to get ready. Shave and trim anything that needs it. Then, you can help me get dinner. Ashley will be home tomorrow, so she can do more of your tasks. I think Bradford appreciated the clean apartment. He's also more comfortable kissing you. You notice that he only does that when I'm there."

"Maybe I can help him get over that problem. I'm going up to mess around, do some stories, and get myself ready. When do we put up the pole?"

"How about this. After dinner, you take him to your room to work on a computer problem. Show him a story. While you're distracting him, we'll put up the pole and get dressed. You'll send him back upstairs and we'll blindfold him and make him sit on the couch. You can come up then and change into your costume."

Mom fixed a beautiful dinner with a standing rib roast and three vegetables. She gave us each half a baked potato and quietly warned us not to eat too much. I knew why.

Cynthia

I don't know why I was so damn anxious; I even had to stop to pee on the way home. Laura said he seemed good and went right to his mail. I'll bet he has a zillion emails that will take him a week. I found myself speeding three times, so I tried to use the cruise to control the speed, but there was too much traffic. My biggest decision was whether to stop near home and do my makeup and hair or wait until I could do it better in my room. Aha. I'll park on the street, go in the front door, fix myself up and then go up to our place. For God's sake, Cynthia, get control of you.

I changed to one of his favorite blouses and left my skirt and heels on. I'd worry about those later. I greeted Laura and Alyssa with hugs and kisses and both of them gave me the high fives and told me to go get him.

I stuck my key in the lock to get his attention, and then said, "Charles, are you home?"

He limped across the room and grabbed me. The first kiss must have lasted five minutes. He said, "I missed you so much darling. Come over here and sit." He took me to the couch and I jumped back in his arms in my favorite kissing position.

'I missed you, too, lover, and I don't want that to happen again. You're in my life and I want you to stay there." We alternated between staring at each other and kissing.

"I don't want it to happen again either. How long do we have before dinner?"

"Just long enough if you're — uhh — up to it."

He slapped my butt and said, "There's a bed over there. Let's use it. He stripped me and I did the same as we traded tongues during our fumbling. As we were lying, kissing and stroking, I said, "You know, the first time you took me to bed here, I knew I was in trouble. I'd waited as long as you had, but I didn't know how strong my feelings were until I drove away."

"The best and worst hours of my life. I thought I'd lost you."

"You took me on a journey of pleasure that day. Do you remember the route?"

"I do and I'll take you there again."

He licked me and sucked me and fucked me for the better part of our allotted hour. He was so aggressive that I didn't even get him in my mouth. When we finished, he put both arms around me and gave me my favorite bear hug. "I love you. Every day in that camp I thought about you and how you were. I was bored most of the days and had too much time to reminisce about our times."

"Next time you get bored around here, let me know. I'll occupy your mind for a while. My boss told me that you violated an old military law about not volunteering."

"Yes, I did. I'm dreading talking to chief Cantera."

"I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. He's coming to dinner this week."

"You didn't..."

"Oh, yes, I did. We have a surprise for you. Now, get your mind off him, get dressed, and come down to dinner. Laura fixed something nice."

He came in to the kitchen where we were all scurrying around putting the finishing touches. Laura told him to sit on the couch and Alyssa would bring his drink.

The little tart had on a short skirt, a low cut blouse and the heels that I bought her. She looked stunning. Her appearance was not lost on Charles as he accepted his drink. I saw her reach her face down and kiss him and he kissed her back. She came back with a huge smile.

She whispered to me, "I don't know about you, but he turns me on every time he does that."

"Tell me about it. I got wet just watching."

Laura's dinner was exceptional, even for her. He knew it, too, and appreciated every bite. He praised all of us on the food, the care we took of him, and our beauty. Alyssa hung on every word and flirted with him. Okay, I did, too. He'd taken my edge off but she still had hers. I could see her squirm. Goody.

After dinner, we sat for a while and then began executing our plan, so I nodded to Alyssa who took him upstairs on the pretense of a computer problem. Little bitch was better at computers than I was. I hope she doesn't try anything up there. As soon as they were gone, Laura and I grabbed our bags and went upstairs to install the pole.

Alyssa

When Bradford followed me up the stairs, I knew he watched me closely. Mom was right. He likes what he sees and I'm damn glad. I'd picked out a small formatting problem and he worked me thorough it quickly. I then asked, "Will you read a story I picked out?"

"Sure. Just raise the font size and I'll read it with you."

At least he didn't know I was delaying him on purpose. The story I picked out was well written from the point of view of a young girl with the hots for an older man. No surprise there. The dialog captured my feelings well and described the lust the older man felt for the young girl. He was much older than Bradford, but the point came through clearly. He read through it and even repeated a few passages that were particularly emotional.

When he was through, he said, "That was a beautiful story. Did you pick it out on purpose?"

"Duh. Sometimes, you're a little dense. I've been after you for months."

"I know you have and I've noticed how delightful you can be. You know why I haven't been after you."

"Yes, and I hope we can overcome your concerns. I don't feel good when you reject me."

He hugged me. "I'm not rejecting you. I'm respecting your age. You read how the man felt in that story and it was pretty close to how I feel. I can barely keep my head together when you kiss me."

"I'm so glad that you have those feelings. I won't push you, but don't forget me."

I noticed the clock and said, "I think Cynthia wanted you to do something for her in your apartment."

He kissed me with real meaning and said, "Thanks for the story. You will be on my mind."

Bradford

What an evening. Superb dinner. I don't know what I'm going to do about Alyssa. Yes, Bradford, you do know and there's no point denying it. She's too hot to ignore any longer.

When I tried the door, it was bolted. I heard Cynthia say, "Hold on just a sec."

When she opened the door, she said, "Turn around and don't look." Then, she put a blindfold over my eyes and led me to the couch. This game sounded quite interesting. I heard them moving around and then the door opened again; Alyssa had arrived. I sat for two minutes that felt like an hour.

Alyssa took my hands and said, "Stand up, please." Then, she helped me up. She put her hands on my face and pulled me to her for a lengthy kiss. She sighed. "Nice," as she began unbuttoning my shirt. When she had it off, she ran her hands across my chest and around my back. She unbuckled my belt with her head on my shoulder as she blew on my neck. She pulled out my trousers and reached in my briefs to hold my hardening cock while she pushed my briefs down to my ankles and then said, "Please sit down." She removed my shoes and socks slowly and then moved her hands up the insides of my thighs until she reached my scrotum and cock. I heard her breathe as she stroked my hardened cock and said, "Nice. Real nice." She moved away. I missed her touch instantly as I visualized her nude.

The heavy-beat music started abruptly and I then remembered what Cynthia said about dancing before I went away. She said, "Okay to look now." I took my blindfold off and looked at three dancers in front of me wearing revealing costumes and holding the shiny brass pole; this could have been an exclusive club. Beginning slowly and in unison, moving their hips in the classic form, they moved faster, thrusting their hips. These model females kept their eyes on me making sure I knew that the dance was for me.

They held hands and danced around the pole like little girls and then they all fell to the floor. Memorable. Laura crept to the pole and slowly pulled herself up on it until she was standing, leaning back with her long leg fully extended. She exchanged legs, held her head back and let her hair swing without stopping her movement, and then climbed the twelve-foot pole just like in the clubs. When she was at the top, she leaned back and dropped her top, revealing a see-through bra full of her. Changing hands, she unhooked the bra and held it to her until she writhed around and let it fall. She first covered her breasts with her hair, and then held her head back thrusting her breasts up as Cynthia and Alyssa still kept the beat with their hips.

I kept time with the music as Laura twirled around the pole, going up and down repeatedly. In a club, it might have been taller, but she held my attention. She wiggled out of her pants, leaving nothing but a see through thong, baring her well-rounded ass. She did a few more gestures, dropped the thong and then did a back flip on the pole ending with her hands on the floor and her pussy straight up with one leg wrapped around for balance.

Cynthia said, "Her only payment for that performance is your kiss."

I scrambled up and went to the pole facing this glistening pussy right in front of my face. I lifted her hips to take some of the weight off her arms and sucked the lips into my mouth giving her a good tongue-lashing. Both of them clapped and said, "She appreciates your kindness —then pointed to the obvious erect cock — and your attention. Thank you." She indicated that I was to be seated.

Cynthia was next. Her technique was somewhat sexier than Laura's and she could do a few more tricks. I wanted to be their agent. When she held herself upside down on the pole, she looked at me and said, "Now."

By then, I had been hard for the entire time and felt greatly in need of some kind of relief. After licking Cynthia with my approval, I held her as she turned upright and kissed me. I said, "You are something. Thank you for the thrill."

By then, Alyssa was getting into the whole dance, moving faster and faster. When she approached the pole, she looked over her shoulder, pouting her lips and making her meaning clear. She went quickly up the pole and did several gymnastic movements as she worked the pole like a pro. When she stripped her top off, her eyes conveyed that she wanted my hands on her breasts. When she was nude and presenting her pussy to be licked, I held her hips and tasted her for the first time. I couldn't stop. I felt her arms go around my legs and her body shudder as she came in my mouth. I lifted her and placed her softly on the mat. Her eyes still held mine captive. What a show!

I cheered and applauded as they bowed and then came to sit with me. Alyssa moved into her "little girl" position on her knees beside me with both arms around my neck. Cynthia moved into the other side and Laura came to her knees in front of me.

Laura said, "Does the master wish another performance?"

"Another day. Anymore and I will have a heart attack." I kissed and fondled them as they cuddled in. Three beautiful naked women, smelling like girls should, gave me the most intense homecoming I could imagine. I had fantasies while I waited in the hospital, but they seemed dull after seeing this performance.

Cynthia said, "If you act right — and stay around here -- you will get more performances. We do have other tricks. Now, with your approval, the rest of the evening's entertainment will begin."

"There's more?" I felt Alyssa grip me tightly.

"In our constant attempt to be entertaining and fair, we have decided that it's Laura's turn to be with you tonight. She would like it, and I strongly approve. I had some excitement when I came home and Laura's rather in need of you. What do you say?" She rubbed her breasts against my arm and chest.

I felt Alyssa's soft breasts pushing into me from the other side and a hand tickle the back of my neck. "How could I refuse? What a surprise. Everyone's okay with that?"

Alyssa kissed me and ran her hand all over my chest. She whispered, with her voice a little uncertain "Don't forget me. I want a turn, too." She still had her arms around me and her breasts pressed against my shoulder. She asked softly, "Want me to dance for you sometime?"

'I'd love it."

She pulled my face toward her, looked deep into my eyes and then kissed me with a combination of love and passion. She whispered, "When I touched your cock, I wanted it inside me right then. Think about how it might feel." Then, she stood and moved her hips in an obvious invitation. After putting on robes, Alyssa took Cynthia's hand and led her out the door.

Laura instructed me to lie on the bed with my head propped up. I did as I was told.

She first put on her bra and thong and then put on the music, using her scarf to tease and tempt me as she removed each item of clothing. I teased her pussy when she was close as she continued to bump. I saw her look at my extra-hard erection and focus on it and my eyes until she did her final movements. When she finished, she came at me like a cat from the foot of the bed. She kept me in her mouth for a minute or two and then she walked on her knees across my lap. She made a big "O" with her mouth as she grasped my heavy cock and ran it up and down her labia. She looked off into space and inserted me all the way as she fell across my chest and we kissed. She said, "That's good, Bradford. Ohhh, it is. Far too long for me to wait." Then she sat up and began to ride. I had one of her breasts in each hand squeezing nipples. She gasped and quickly I felt her muscles spasm around me. I brought her down to kiss.

She was a kisser - an accomplished kisser and we enjoyed being locked together as she gently squeezed me inside and rocked slowly. "This is wonderful. I love doing this with you again. I love you."

"I love doing this with you, too, Sweetie. I love you, too."

Cynthia left me satiated earlier in the evening, but I knew that if Laura kept it up, I'd come gushing before long. I wanted another mouthful of her hairy pussy. I withdrew. She said, "Oh, no. Put it back."

"Shortly, my love." Then, I feasted on the delicious liquid bathing her pussy inside and out. By then, she was on the edge and began a series of convulsions with loud moans and shrieks.

When I went back inside her being on top, she said, "Ohhhh, yes."

I looked in her eyes and said, "I'm going to come now. You are too sexy for me to hold back any longer." I let go with another "ten."

We kissed and caressed and snuggled until she said, "I waited for you so long. I didn't think you were ever coming home. You felt as good as I remembered."

"For me, too, Sweetheart. For me, too."

She poked me in the arm and said, "I want to hear a detailed description of those two in the hospital."

She had this way of snuggling into my shoulder, her breast against my chest, and her arm around me making me feel divine. I put my arm around her and whispered, "I'm out of it, girl. Sleep well."

I'm not sure what kind of natural phenomenon it is, but in the middle of the night, I felt her moving her butt against my belly. She took my hand and pressed it on her breast as she continued to rotate her hips. In no time, my rested cock pressed against her back. She took it in her hand and as she raised her leg, she put it at her entrance and pushed back until it was fully seated. She rolled her head over and I kissed her as she gently moved her hips.

"That is so wonderful, Bradford. I just can't ever get enough of you."

I massaged her full breast and squeezed her nipple as she moved. I whispered, "I can't get enough of you either. You know how to make me feel wonderful." I knew that this one was going to last longer because of my prior evening's activities. "Let me see if I can make it feel good for you." I put one arm around her shoulder to hold her into me and the other alternating between her clit and her nipple. Then, I thrust slowly in and out as I felt her excitement rising.

She began to moan and whimper, trying to go faster, but I held her tightly and made her adapt to my rhythm. I felt her tremble as her pussy clamped on me and her squeal echoed all around the room. It took no more than a few thrusts to get her off once more. She continued to grasp me in her wet hot love sheath until she came again. This must have gone on for thirty minutes or so and she came repeatedly. By then, I neared my own explosion and said, "Laura love, you're going to make me lose control."

She moved her hips faster until I felt it rise through my whole body and squirt deep inside her. She must have had a small spasm when she felt the hot stuff inside her and then we were quiet. I pulled her head over and kissed her as I caressed her face. Then, I whispered, "Sleep, pretty one. I'll see you in the morning."

"I will, Darling. You make me feel unbelievably wonderful."

Although I had slipped out of her in the night, morning found us still in the same position. I felt her roll over and then she opened her eyes. She kissed me, pressed her breasts against my naked chest, and then said, "That was the most wonderful night since you left."

"You bring out a lot of desire in me and I love having you next to me. Your skin feels delightful all over me. It was a superb night."

"As always, I want you every night." She pushed back and said, "I know. I can't have you all the time. Cynthia warned me that we would still have to share, even while we're making up for lost time."

"Cynthia is wise. I'm glad that you get along with her. That makes my life so much more pleasant. Even while I was gone, I could hear you two comforting each other without me."

"When she taught me how to pole dance, she gave me a new perspective and confidence. It helps when I go out in the world." She laughed. "I couldn't believe that she would share you with the women in Afghanistan."

"She wasn't there. I doubt that she would have given me her blessing if she had been. I don't know. Under the conditions, maybe she would. She has a big heart."

"She told me I couldn't be jealous, but I was." She nestled closer to me.

"Cynthia was terribly jealous and uncertain for the first few weeks of our relationship. One day, she transformed. She loves both you and the girls like family. You are her new family. Once we were comfortable with each other, she broadened her appetites."

Cynthia

I had talked to Mother several times since Charles had been away. She supported me and helped me get through some crises. At the end of our conversations she would always chuckle and tell me not to get my knives sharpened elsewhere. It always made us laugh.

I called her. She sounded very happy to hear from me. "Well, I have news. My wandering sailor is home."

She shrieked, "Oh, how wonderful. Is he okay?"

"He has to do a lot of exercise and some rehab, but he's basically fine."

"You bring that young man out here immediately before he goes off on some other wild scheme."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.