Cynthia - Cover

Cynthia

Copyright© 2008 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - When I returned from Afghanistan, I resumed my quest for Cynthia's charms. Then she brought in Laura and her girls. All enriched my life greatly. I volunteered to return to Afghanistan on a mission to rescue a SEAL who saved my life. I feared that Cynthia would not accept a second separation, but I had no moral choice except to step in. Life is full of surprises, not all of them good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   Spanking   Safe Sex   Slow  

It must have been quite windy outside because we made a hard landing at Langley. Half an hour later, I was in a Navy van on the way to the Naval Hospital at Portsmouth. Within two hours, I was in my bed tired as hell.

A nurse came by with some records and asked how I was doing. "Fine, I think. A little hungry and very tired."

"Can you walk to the chow hall?"

"I think so. I haven't used my leg much today."

She guided me to the chow hall, which was serving sandwiches and snacks at that hour. I had been up for about 24 hours, give or take. I thanked her. She asked if I could find my way back and gave me some hints about where to turn.

"Don't rush. You're better off walking, but don't overdo it."

I found my bunk and the next thing I knew, they were poking me and getting me ready for breakfast. A new nurse had taken over. Between her and the orderly, I arrived in time for the good line. Here, they cooked you anything you wanted for breakfast. Eggs to order. Bacon, steak, whatever suited. I decided on a Navy favorite, often called SOS. It's a hamburger stew and hits the spot with a little hot sauce. Hadn't had it since I'd been eating with the Army. After that I went to the phone center and called Cynthia.

Laura answered. I said, "Hi, sweetheart, how are you?"

"I'm fine. You're the one with the problem. How's Afghanistan?"

"I don't know. I'm in Portsmouth in the hospital."

"My god, you're back. Can we come see you?"

"I think so. Let me clear the rules with my nurse and I'll call you back."

"Cynthia's shopping. Miss Alyssa is here about to pee in her pants to talk to you."

I heard this scream. "Mooooom. For God's sake."

"Hi, Bradford. Are you okay? When are you coming home?"

"I don't know, but I should be able to answer all the questions later today. I'm sure they'll tell me the rules."

We caught each other up with the news and then I talked to Laura for a few minutes. Finally, Alyssa came back on. "Remember what you promised?"

"I'm not sure. You'll have to tell me." I knew she wouldn't with Laura there.

"In our last conversation. I asked you a question."

"You know, I was hit on the head. You'll just have to tell me when I see you."

"Bradfooord. Okay. I love you. Bye."

Later, I had a conference with the medical team. They told me that I should be ready to leave in a week, depending on the report of the physical therapist. I wondered if there was some lingering PR problem, but I had no way to find out. I could email LT Arnold, but someone else might read that. I also found out that I could have visitors on the grounds or in the lounges. Nothing after 2100 hrs. Well, maybe I could catch up on the news and other good and bad TV.

I called Cynthia again and found her at home. She seemed thrilled to hear from me. "Oh, Charles, are you really at Norfolk? I can't believe it. When can we come see you? I hope this isn't one of your sick jokes."

I had to play with her. "Want to talk to my nurse?"

"Listen, jerk, the last nurse I talked to wanted to keep you. No more of that. None."

I gave her the visitors' directions and parking information for the POV. She wrote it all down and said they would come tomorrow. "This will be quite a ceremony, Charles. Ashley is with her father, but the three of us will be there. I'm very anxious. Will they let you off the base to drive around?"

"I'll ask. What did you have in mind?"

"We're coming up in the morning and arriving about two. We'll book a motel and stay overnight. I'll take the day off tomorrow and the next day is Saturday. That should work out."

"I don't see why I couldn't go out to dinner or for a ride. I can't run or ride my bike. Otherwise, I should be able to get around. Please bring my cell phone and charge it up on the way here. I'd like to call when I want to."

"I can do that. Anything else?"

"Yes, some civilian clothes, my wallet with the credit cards and my laptop."

I had butterflies and worries about getting together. The past few months had been quite strange and a strain on all of us. I hoped we could work our way back to being comfortable with each other.

I saw Emili, my nurse, and asked her all the questions. She said I'd need a pass to go ashore, but that it shouldn't be a problem to get a six-hour pass. Hospitals had their rules. She said she'd get one for me.

She came back a couple of hours later. "Well, Bradford, I just had a talk with Lt. Sarah Furlong in Kabul. She told me all about your case." Hard as she tried, she couldn't keep her face straight and she burst out laughing. "I understand that you provided some therapy in exchange for your treatment there."

I hate to be embarrassed. I think of myself as a capable, cool character able to think on my feet and exchange ideas with the best of them. What she said was such a surprise that I think my mouth dropped open. After half a minute, I replied, "Well, they did run some unusual tests on me day and night, but I seem to be recovering from both the surgery and the tests."

She laughed again. "Whatever it was, you passed the tests. She gives you her best and says she misses you."

"I ended up in an Army hospital by accident. They treated me well and I think the surgery will make a big difference in my routines."

She laughed. "I know you're protecting her, but she told me the whole story. Anyway, I want to meet Cynthia and Laura. They sound very special." She gave me a wicked smile, "You're safe, sailor. We don't give the same kinds of tests here."

I finally let her sense of humor penetrate my defense. "You mean the Navy doesn't continue important medical tests started by the Army?"

"Our staff is well serviced. So, the Army will have to keep those records."

Cynthia

When I told Laura and Alyssa the plan, they seemed bubbly happy. "We'll get there in time to change clothes and look our best. Then, we'll follow the directions to the hospital. Seems easy enough."

I looked directly at Alyssa. "You remember what I have in my room?"

"I think you mean the paddle."

"If you even look like you want to kiss Charles in public, you will get ten strokes. I'm packing it to take just in case I forget. When we're in private, you're on your own and if he wants you to kiss him, you'll know. He cannot be seen kissing fifteen year old girls, no matter how mature they think they are." I pointed my finger. "That little trick you pulled at Langley could get him in bad trouble if anyone cared or wanted to report it. You were lucky."

I think I was getting to her. Tears were forming in her eyes. She finally said, "I'm sorry. I didn't think about the public."

"I know you didn't. This has nothing to do with my deep-seated jealousy. I don't want Charles to end up being charged as a child molester."

She started to cry. I pulled her to me. "I love you, 'Lyssa. I know that you don't want Charles taken away. So, just keep it in our house or in private where no one can see."

She sniffled and said, "I promise."

"I feel better. I admire you because you keep promises. That's as important as not being jealous."

She looked at Laura. Laura said, "She's right. I don't have anything to add and I know you won't get him in trouble."

I continued, "Ladies, after our recent unplanned agreement to include Alyssa in the pole dance competition, we have only five or six days to get ourselves ready. I suggest that we go practice for a while and work off some of our tension."

Alyssa hugged me and said, "Thank you for including me. I know you didn't want to."

"I don't want to go to jail either. Teaching an underage girl to pole dance may be a crime, so I'll trust you to be discreet." I asked Laura, "Okay to get her a costume that can only be worn around Charles." Then, I thought better. "Daniel will love it, too" Laura smiled and nodded.

I suppose that costume issue had been weighing heavily in Alyssa's mind. She came over and said, "I danced for Daniel in my regular clothes and didn't look as good as those people on the DVD. I did look good in my blue underwear. I'd love to have a real costume."

I looked at my watch and saw that I had time to get to the store before closing. I said, "Does the 34C still feel right? The bottoms are adjustable, but you don't want to be upside down in an ill-fitting bra."

"All those you bought me still look and feel good. Maybe I won't grow anymore."

I pointed to Laura. "Don't bet on it, but if you don't, you're now the perfect size for what we're going to do."

I rushed down to the sex shop that had all the right kinds of merchandise. They were pricey, but they don't sell these things at Macys. I found a color to match her eyes. It was darker than the light blue bra and panties I brought her before. She would put Charles to the test when she danced for him.

I took her upstairs to dress her. She looked better than those girls on the video because she was prettier and her hair was nicer. When she was dressed, she kissed me with tongue and said, "Thank you again. You still are my best friend."

I teased. "What kind of best friend doesn't share her boyfriend?"

"I'm not kidding. If you spent a weekend with Daniel, he would learn to please you I'm sure. He was wonderful with me." Then she whispered, "He isn't quite as big as those I've seen on the Internet, but he's big enough for a good time."

"I'll think about it. We're doing a lot of talking and Charles isn't here. I'm sure he will have something to say about all this. Okay. Let's go dance." If this works out, Daniel could be a great help. Even when he's at his best, Charles couldn't keep all three of us satisfied in our highly stimulating household. When did I realize it would be the three of us?

Laura already had the CD on and looked great as she practiced her floor moves. Alyssa stared at her like the eighth wonder of the world. Laura continued to dance as she returned to her feet and began her gyrations by throwing her torso around and making her hair flow. She had improved. Now, I knew she could get a job dancing. After watching for several minutes while Laura was taking a break, Alyssa said, "Mom, you shock me. I didn't know you could dance like that."

"When I was younger, I used to dance some. Since Cynthia has started this dance program, I can feel myself getting back into it. I need more strength in my arms and then I'll be able to do most things on the pole."

She then climbed up the pole quickly and spun back down gracefully making it all look simple. She said, "Show us what you've been practicing, Dear."

Alyssa restarted the CD and began her routine. I could imagine Daniel's mouth agape watching her. I made some mental notes about hand and arm placement and how to shake her hips, but she had learned a lot from the video. I pointed to the pole. She smiled and went up the pole quickly. Not as gracefully as Laura, but she would learn. Her descent wasn't as smooth, but when she hit and started her floor work, she had it down.

Laura clapped. "I think you're going to have a second career as a dancer. You can help pay your way through the university." She then said to me, "When we had this apartment built, I didn't know that these high vaulted ceilings would lead to such depravity. I did it for the architectural effect."

I said, "Sometimes you get lucky."

Alyssa beamed. "Oh, thank you, Mom. I'll work hard. I want to be really good."

I did my dance. I wasn't the least bit ashamed about my routine. I might not compete with professionals, but it was good enough to win in the dance class. When I went upside down, I stopped and said to Alyssa. "See how I did my arms and hooked my leg? That way, you can go all the way over. It's a real turn on for the guys when you're nude." I finished my trick and went into the floor drill.

Alyssa went up the pole and did the upside down move. With just a little practice, she would be smooth with it. She asked, "Did I do okay?"

"You're more than half way there. When you're naked, no one will be watching your movements."

We practiced for an hour. I said, "Okay, we'll do two sessions a day and maybe three. By the time he's home, he'll never know what hit him." I teased Alyssa. "Daniel would make a good audience for you and provide motivation."

She turned red. "I'll bet he would like to see that dance. May I have him over?"

"If Laura doesn't mind. Someday, I'd like to watch you with him to see if he's all you say."

"Will you dance for him, too?"

She still crowded me. I loved it, but I couldn't believe how quickly she got with the program. "I'll talk it over with Laura. I wouldn't mind an audience, but I worry."

She replied, "I know you do. I'll see what he can handle and then we can talk about it."

I was just enough of a voyeur to want to see Alyssa and Daniel in action. I loved watching Charles with Laura and I wondered it watching Alyssa would be the same. I could watch without joining in. As horny as you are, you'd better be careful.

I put on my coach voice. "Rest for a while and we'll have one more session before bedtime."

We had the next session and both of them improved. Alyssa took giant steps since the first time I saw her. She was a sex bomb and I knew for sure that Charles didn't stand a chance. After our showers, we all ended up in bed. I said to Laura, "We'll have to enlarge a shower. The only way we can get three of us in is to go to Charles' place."

"I know that the fireman is looking for more work. I'll ask him what he thinks he can do."

"You think he'll suspect that we want to have a party in there?"

"Sure he will and I'll bet he'd like to be in the party, but he's not my type."

I went to my room and decided to call Mother.

In the morning, we were sipping coffee with breakfast. I asked, "Anyone nervous?"

Laura replied, "I'm very concerned. I hope we can work through any problems."

Alyssa said, "I'm nervous. He's not even my boyfriend. I hope he remembers us all."

I said, "I'm going up to get his wallet and other things he asked for. Should only take ten or fifteen minutes. Then, we'll go."

In our apartment... our apartment? I went to the closet and packed some casual clothes. Chinos, Levi's, golf shirts, underwear. I even packed some of the toilet gear he left behind. I doubt that he needed his hair spray. I stuck in a sexy picture of me. Advertising is important.

When I went to his desk to look for his credit cards and wallet, I had to push stuff around before I found it. There was a file folder from Anniston's law practice. Charles' name was on the front. I know it was dishonest and snooping, but I can resist anything but curiosity. I opened the folder and on the top was a letter from Anniston similar to the ones I had. It described the will and trusts that were attached.

I read on " ... to Cynthia Carr, SSN XXX XX XXXX, I leave the contents of my brokerage accounts as described in Attachment A. In addition, I leave the contents of the oil lease document described in Attachment B..."

My eyes were flooding. I picked up the desk phone and called Laura. "Come up here right now. I need you."

By the time she arrived, I'd scanned over his bequest to Laura and the trusts for the girls. Between tears, it was all I could do. Laura ran in and saw me in tears. "What's wrong?"

I handed her Attachment B. She read it and her eyes closed in tears just like mine. She said in awe, "He left me a hundred thousand in cash and a bunch of oil leases."

She read further. "He left trusts for the girls to go to college. Quite a lot of money."

All I could say was, "He left me a lot, too. I had no idea."

We sniffled and hugged until we could settle down. About ten minutes later, Alyssa came up. "What's holding you two? We're supposed to get Bradford." She saw that we'd been crying. "What's wrong?"

Laura said, "When Bradford asked us to get some of his belongings, we ran across some things that reminded us about him. It was too much for us to take right now. Go on and finish downstairs. We have to get a few more items and will be right there."

When Alyssa was out of sight Laura laughed and said, "Well, now. How about some temptation. I'm his medical surrogate. I can pull the plug."

The way she said it was so sinister that it made me laugh. "Let's go on our assigned mission. I hope we won't need these papers for a while." I breathed deeply. "Now I know what he meant when he said he had 'some reliable sources of income.' He must be worth a couple of million or so now and those oil royalties just keep coming."

"The only way you'd ever know is that he pays for things so quietly that one doesn't realize it's even been done."

I said, "He told me he was taking us all skiing when there was snow. He wanted the girls to learn if they didn't already know."

"Where?"

"He mentioned Vail, Beaver Creek, and Telluride. Nothing else."

"Cynthia, I will get in shape to go skiing in Colorado. I'll start tomorrow."

"Well, that's five airline tickets, a condo for a week, lift tickets, food, and recreation. He just shrugged it off and said it was something he wanted to do."

"Now that I know he's not a struggling college student, I'll gladly pack my bag and my vibrator."

The phone rang. Alyssa said, "You said you'd be right down."

'Okay. Okay." Laura and I hugged again and went lightly down the stairs.

The drive was uneventful. As uneventful as a frightening four-hour drive on an Interstate can be. I know that both of our minds were on the shocking truth of the will and trusts. We arrived at the motel and found that our room had two queen sized beds, microwave, refrigerator, and a kitchen area. Perfect. I threw up my arms and said, "Okay ladies, let's dress to kill."

We went out of the motel carrying Charles' requested items in a suitcase. We didn't exactly look like church, but we did look good. As we went through the gate, the sentry gave us directions and we arrived at the parking lot with little trouble. I said, "The time is now. Everyone take a deep breath and let it out slowly."

We were shown to a waiting area. As we walked into the room, I saw him and dropped the suitcase on my way to grab him. He was standing, wearing his BDUs and looking well. "Oh, my God, Charles. I missed you so much." Then we kissed.

After an embarrassing pause, Laura said, I think we'd better get out of here. I'm not sure how much PDA the Navy can handle. If we all get treated like that, we'll draw a crowd." She kissed him on the cheek, as did Alyssa. She acted just right.

It took us about twenty minutes to get to the motel. He looked surprised, and then said, "I get it. You guys don't look like you just had a four-hour ride. You look like you just stepped out of a magazine." He put his suitcase down. I had forgotten it at the hospital.

I kissed him again with a whole body hug. When I let go, Laura clung to him until she felt him getting excited. When she let go, Alyssa moved to him and said, "Me, too." She left no doubt that this was a kiss intended to entice him. I know she could feel his bone on her belly and I longed to feel it in mine.

Laura asked, "What would you like to do, Charles. You're the recovering sailor. What would please you?"

He looked at Alyssa and then back to me. I know he wanted to take Laura and me to bed but he didn't know what to do with Alyssa. She took charge. "Bradford, I know that Cyn and Mom want to get you in bed. That's all they have been talking about." She went into his arms. "I want my turn, too, if you ever want me."

He looked stunned. I said, "She means it. I said it was okay with me and Laura, but it was completely up to you." I then teased, "She does have a boyfriend, though."

Alyssa pouted. "Thanks, Cyn. A lot."

"Charles, Laura and I want to go to bed with you right now. I think I can feel your interest, too. Will it bother you if Alyssa stays by the pool while we play?" He looked pleased.

Alyssa said, "I brought my new suit that Cyn bought for me. I'll be right out." She went to the bathroom to change.

I hugged her and said, "Thanks, love. That was nice of you."

She took some money and went to the pool looking like she would knock the boys out. Laura and I began to undress at the same time. We went slowly and deliberately listening to the music in our heads. He undressed while watching us. He went to the center of the bed and Laura and I took our favorite sides. I pulled his face to me and said, "I want you to know that I'm glad to see you. I love you and I can't stand it when you're gone that long."

Laura kissed all over his face and began feeling down his body. She asked, "How is your leg? Will I hurt it?"

"Only if you're a physical therapist. Otherwise, it doesn't hurt much anymore."

She took him well into her mouth while I kissed him. In a few minutes, she held up his massive erection and said, "He's all yours, Cyn. You found him first."

I climbed up on him and felt his hot meat inside me all the way. I almost passed out from pleasure. I rode his body like a horse and felt my first orgasm blast through me making me dizzy. I fell to his chest.

After a minute, Laura tapped me and said, "Use it or lose it. You can rest on the bed." I smiled and rolled over making a pop sound when he came out. She immediately assumed my position rocking and kissing him madly. She was on a hair trigger, too and managed to get herself off twice before looking at me. I nodded my head.

When I was back in the saddle, he said, "I've never done tag team quite like this. You two are too much for me."

Laura kissed him and said, "Don't even think it." Then, she kissed me as she rolled her hips over his face.

He said, "Oh, yeah. This one smells and tastes good. Put it right down."

I don't know how he did it, but he licked her and kept at me as I went crazy. When I opened my eyes after a big one, Alyssa was standing by the other bed slowly removing her bikini. I just smiled at her. She was not to be denied a part of the action. Charles began moaning and thrusting up at me. I could feel it when he filled me with the hot liquid. When he opened his eyes to hug me, he saw Alyssa on the other bed, slowly stroking her clit.

He looked at me, then at Laura. Both of us smiled and shrugged. He took a deep breath and held his arms out to her. She must have set an Olympic record by moving to the bed and kissing him. I felt him going soft and rolled over to the side. When Alyssa stopped kissing him, I asked him, "Do you need a nap?"

"I hate to admit it, but I do need to doze a little. My strength is returning, but I have to rest every day."

Alyssa rolled to one side and he put his arm around her with her head on his chest. I was on the other side in a similar posture. Laura moved behind Alyssa and there we were like bananas in a bunch. We must have slept about half an hour or more. When I awoke, everyone was in place. Alyssa looked so contented sleeping on his chest where I had spent many hours. When he awakened, he brought both of us close to him and smiled.

He stroked both our heads and said, "What a wonderful homecoming. I've dreamed of this day many times and it's even better than I dreamed."

"We're just getting started. Other than that, what would you like to eat?"

"That's easy. Something delicious from the Bay or the ocean. Maybe some crab cakes and a nice fish, depending on what they have."

Laura yawned and said dryly, "Maybe you should have some oysters, too."

"Even with a dozen oysters, I'll never survive."

He watched us dress like he was in some gallery. I suppose he was. He said, "The simple things you all do make my life good. I'll never tire of watching you dress or undress."

Alyssa kissed him and said, "Thank you for letting me lie next to you. I love you and I worried about you all the time."

"I love you, too, Baby. You surprised me, though."

"I asked Cynthia and Mom if I could kiss you and maybe do more and they said it was up to you."

"We'll have to talk about that when we get home and have time. You're even prettier than I remember." He held her close and whispered something. She beamed and looked over her shoulder at her butt. I think I knew what he said. Her butt had rounded so nicely that she could probably model jeans. He had to notice.

She smiled at him, kissed him, and then withdrew. She knew better than to push it.

Everyone had a wonderful time at the seafood restaurant. Charles was a pig. He said that he hadn't had enough seafood for months and he had to catch up.

Laura said, "We'll take care of the menu and make sure you have good food. You have to promise to do some steaks though. Alyssa has been complaining ever since you left."

When we returned to the motel, everyone undressed quickly. He watched every second as the bras and panties fell to the floor and then were put on the second bed. He said, "I'll need a few minutes to digest all that food."

We rested for a few minutes before attacking him again. We all teased him and put our breasts in his face while one of us had him in her mouth. Alyssa went first and I think she surprised him with her technique. Laura and I both received a vigorous fuck and he managed to satiate us before giving up. When we finished, he watched again as we dressed. The little tart put her pussy right in his mouth and made him sniff it.

We returned him to the hospital. All of us were in good spirits laughing as we walked across the grounds. He kissed Laura and me on the mouth and let Alyssa hug him and kiss his neck. She whispered something to him and he whispered something back. She beamed.

He said as we were leaving, "I should know tomorrow when I get out. I hope someone will come and get me. If you can't, I'll get a flight. I'm not up to driving for a few more days."

I said, "You tell us the minute you will be released and one of us will be here to get you. Maybe three of us." By the time we arrived back at the car, we were sniffling and wiping our eyes. We slept cuddled tightly in one of the beds, but I was really happy to have a king size bed at home that allowed us to turn over.

The next morning when we were back on the open freeway, I asked, "How did that go?"

Laura said, "No doubt he was happy to see us. He seemed like the old Bradford to me. I haven't known him when he wasn't running on all cylinders, though. What about you?"

Alyssa said, "It was new to me. He kissed me like I asked him to."

"What did he whisper to you when we were leaving?"

She blushed. "He said he'd like to see my pretty butt again and put his hands all over it."

I said, "That's good. I worried that he would back away from you. There's no doubt that he thinks you're hot. I saw that in his eyes."

"Me, too and it made me all wet. I'm going to find Daniel when we get home."

I was convinced that all my worry had been for naught. He hadn't been his athletic self, but that would come back. I felt this great wave of joy as we returned home.

Bradford

When I returned to the ward, I put my gear away in the locker and went to the lounge. There, I had time to reflect on the afternoon and found myself grateful for those women. For the first time, I felt that I had let them down by taking the mission that I shouldn't have. I knew that it was foolish to try to plan the past. Maybe I could make it up to them.

After a light dinner in the chow hall, I returned to my quarters. Emili was making rounds. When she came to my bed, she said, "I'm glad you didn't go AOL, sailor, there has been a change in plans. Remember when I told you that we couldn't carry on the Army's therapy?" She went right on. "I talked it over with the other nurses and they said that it would be very important to them to give you some Navy tests. That way, you would be able to decide which of us were more therapeutic."

She had a straight face, but I knew this was bullshit. "I'd love to have some Navy tests. Will you give me the first one?"

She called my bluff. "I've scheduled you for a half hour from now. I can't wait to test you."

We both laughed. Then she said, "I'll bet next week's pay that those women worked you over. No way in hell that you could pass a test."

"Maybe tomorrow?"

"In your dreams."

As I readied to sleep, I recalled the day and the time we had together. I knew that I had to deal with Alyssa and that would be a tough choice. Everyone seemed thrilled to have me back. Cynthia surprised me when she threw herself in my arms since she'd been so negative when I left. Laura was still solid and handled Alyssa quite well. Things had changed and yet, they seemed the same.

The week consisted of two physical therapy sessions a day and much walking between sessions and in the pool. I could feel my arms getting stronger as I began to swim harder. My breathing smoothed out. Thursday, the therapist asked, "Think you could jog a few steps?"

I went over to the track and started out slow. Although it felt stiff and awkward, I made one full round of the track, but not a personal best. He called me back to him. "Okay, here's the skinny. You make two rounds of the track and I'll release you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.