Spirals - Cover

Spirals

by lost

Copyright© 2008 by lost

Mind Control Sex Story: Holly's mind is being controlled by spiral-covered lingerie. Will Beth be next?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Chapter 1

When Beth first arrived at Holly's upscale apartment, her friend was eager to show off her early Christmas present. Holly jumped around playfully, her face lighting up like Santa had brought her a shiny red sports car, and then she ran into the bedroom with girlish enthusiasm. Beth had to wonder what Kyle could have possibly gotten her friend to make her act like a giddy schoolgirl. Then she laid eyes on the present, and her world began to turn upside down.


Beth paced around Holly's bedroom in a blouse and skirt, having already kicked off her high heels. She was exceptionally pretty, with short brown hair, radiant skin, and an ass to die for. "Look, I'm just saying it's a little inappropriate. You've only been dating Kyle for a week, you've only had one real date..." She sighed, choosing her words carefully. "Maybe he means well, but it's important he not see you a sex object."

Holly nodded earnestly. "That's how I felt at first, too. But then I realized just how pretty I would look." She was curled up on her bed, wearing nothing but Kyle's present. The silky bra and panties had an intricate black-and-white pattern, formed from a series of interlocking spirals.

Beth glanced at the bra, noticing once again how the black and white faded into each other. The black seemed to blur at the edges, and the effect was surreal and hard to ignore. "You look very pretty, Holly. But your underwear isn't anything Kyle should be seeing just yet." She was following the spirals with her eyes again, and she forced herself to stop.

Holly grinned and played with her blonde curls. With long legs and generous curves, she certainly had a body built for sexy lingerie. "Aw, come on. I want to show it off for him later on. It's not like I'm naked..."

Growing more suspicious by the minute, Beth crossed her arms and looked her friend over. She enjoyed sex as much as the next woman, and she didn't mind wearing a lacy teddy or silk negligee for her own boyfriend, but this whole situation struck her as more than a bit strange. Beth had known Holly since tenth grade, and her friend was acting very much out of character.

If anything, Holly had a bit of a feminist streak in her, always getting sensitive when men referred to her as a girl. It was not like her to cater to a man's desires, and it certainly wasn't like her to gleefully prance around in her underwear. Beth worried that she was really falling for Kyle, because it seemed pretty clear that the jerk was taking advantage of her.

She sat on the bed and placed her hand on Holly's shoulder, staring down at the silk panties. "I just don't want to see you get hurt. That's all." She followed a spiral until it disappeared around the back, resisting the urge to lean over for a better view. There were more spirals covering her friend's butt, but she hadn't gotten a good look at them yet. She would look later on, when Holly's back was turned.

"I know you don't, Lizzy." No one had called Beth that since high school, and it turned her on as much as it frightened her. Holly giggled and stroked her friend's hand, her fingers forming a spiral over Beth's silky skin. This gave Beth a strangely erotic thrill, and she was a little disappointed when Holly stopped. There was something that she found sexy about spirals, now that she thought about it.

Holly lay back on the bed, rubbing her legs against each other. The spirals on her panties twisted and distorted with each sensual motion of her body, forming optical illusions that fascinated Beth. Pleasure stirred between her legs, and she had to remind herself why she was here.

Later, Beth would buy some spiral underwear and wear it for her own boyfriend. Jack could call her Lizzy, and she could pretend that she was sixteen again. For now, though, she had to protect Holly from Kyle. He probably wasn't such a bad guy, but her friend could still end up with a broken heart.

Holly toyed with her hair again, and Beth could now see that her fingers were spiraling down each golden lock. "Kyle got me a matching teddy, too. It's the same, but ... different. You should try it on. You would look so pretty in it." Holly's finger traced a spiral on her silky bra, drawing Beth's attention.

She smiled in spite of herself, studying the bra's elaborate design. Holly obviously wasn't going to listen to her, and Beth could understand why. The lingerie really was quite beautiful. In fact, she had been looking at it a lot over the last ten minutes. At first, the pattern had been an annoying distraction, but she now realized how nice it felt to just follow the spirals around and around. That it made her feel so sexy was an added bonus.

Drawing closer, Beth saw that there was a pattern to the way that the black and white blended into each other. Although she couldn't quite make it out, something told her that it was important. She lay down beside Holly and tried to concentrate, but her eyes began to follow the spirals again. It was as if they had a mind of their own, and she saw no reason to resist. Her smile widened as she let the pattern lead her in circles, unaware of the tiny words that were now within view.

Holly lightly stroked Beth's hair, and the pretty brunette realized that her face was mere inches from her friend's bra. She tried to look away, to sit up, but a spiral on the swell of Holly's breast demanded her attention. Beth grinned and took a closer look, her eyes spinning around and around. Following the spirals meant pleasure.

The seductive blonde seemed to prefer being close to her, anyway. Holly giggled and stroked Beth's thigh, her fingers spiraling outward with perfect precision. It felt wonderful, and Beth moaned without realizing it. "See, isn't it pretty on me? You should wear the teddy, and then Kyle can see what pretty girls we both are."

Beth wanted to shake her head, to tell Holly that it was wrong for Kyle to see her in her underwear. Kyle could see Holly in the bra and panties whenever he wanted, but not Beth. She had her own boyfriend, even though she couldn't seem to remember who that was right now.

"No..." was all she managed to get out, the word barely more than a sensual moan. Beth felt so sexy right now, and wearing the teddy would only make her feel sexier. She wished that she was the one dating Kyle, so that she could wear it for him. Then she could give him a Christmas present he would never forget.

"Well, you should try it on, anyway. You'll look so pretty, Lizzy. Then if you change your mind later on, you can wear it for Kyle." Beth thought that this was a wonderful idea, and she started to unbutton her blouse. Holly giggled with delight. "Good girl, Lizzy. Good girl."

As Beth stood and stripped down to her purple lace panties, her eyes still roaming Holly's bra, she found herself warming to the idea of modeling the teddy for Kyle. He was a nice guy, after all, and it wasn't like she was dating anyone else. If she was lucky, maybe he would ask her to be his girlfriend. Then she could wear the teddy for him whenever he wanted.

The spirals captivated Beth again, leading her back onto the bed in only her pretty underwear. Following the spirals meant pleasure. Being Kyle's girlfriend meant pleasure. Grinning sensually, she climbed on top of Holly and pressed her face into her friend's bra.

Beth was now too close to miss the words sewn into the bra, and she followed them around and around, moaning and fingering herself as she read. She mindlessly accepted every last word, the truth before her no longer open to doubt. After a while, Beth began to suck lovingly on the bra. From the sound of Holly's moans, she was not the only one enjoying herself.

When she had finished learning from the bra, Beth crawled down Holly's body and studied the pattern decorating her panties. She traced the spirals with her fingers, doting on every little detail, loving the way that the silk felt on her fingertips. The words here were different, teaching her important new things about herself. She could not wait to get a better look at her friend's butt.

As Beth kissed the spirals, her tongue delicately stroking her friend's panties, Holly played with her curls again. "Good girl, Lizzy. We're both such good girls." Beth knew that she was wrong, though. In high school, Lizzy had always been a bad girl.

Now Lizzy was Kyle's bad girl.


That night, when Kyle opened the front door of Holly's apartment, Holly and Lizzy had his Christmas present waiting for him. His new girlfriends were looking very pretty for him, and they would do anything he wanted tonight. Lizzy was wearing the matching teddy, which she loved almost as much as she loved Kyle, and they were holding hands.

"Merry Christmas, Kyle," Lizzy purred, her eyes burning with lust. He was even more handsome than she had imagined, if that were possible, and she could not wait to wrap her mouth around his enormous cock. She knew that his cock was enormous because the spirals had told her so. The spirals had told her many things, and they were all true.

Had Lizzy broken up with someone else recently, or had that been a dream? No matter how much she thought about it, she simply could not remember. It made no difference, anyway. Kyle was perfect for her. Kyle was perfect in general. She would never leave him, under any circumstances. The spirals had told her so, and of course they had been right.

The girls kissed, their fingers forming spirals over each other's lingerie. Lizzy could not seem to help herself, not that she was resisting. She loved how pretty Holly looked in her sexy new bra and panties, and she could tell that their boyfriend was enjoying the show. Lizzy wanted Kyle's approval more than anything, so she slipped her tongue into Holly's mouth and ran her hands over her friend's cute butt. By now, making out with the blonde seemed perfectly natural.

The girls had tried on all of Holly's underwear while waiting for Kyle, helping each other decide what would please him most. Girls were supposed to look pretty for their boyfriends, whether they were good girls or naughty girls. Lizzy felt so sexy in the lingerie, though, and her friend had been too alluring not to start kissing. Kissing Holly made her think of the spirals, which made her feel even sexier. Lizzy was feeling very, very naughty when her bra finally came off.

Holly had hesitated like a good girl, but Lizzy found little difficulty in seducing her friend. The blonde had grown very affectionate since dating Kyle, and she loved being kissed and caressed. Before long, they were grinding against each other in nothing but lacy underthings.

Tonight was about Kyle, though, and Lizzy's lips did not linger too long against Holly's. Facing her new boyfriend again, she fondled her breasts while he watched, her fingers instinctively following the spirals. Following the spirals meant pleasure. Wearing lingerie for Kyle meant pleasure. Lizzy would wear anything for her boyfriend, no questions asked.

"Well, hello there," Kyle said with a suggestive smirk, his eyes dancing over the brunette's gorgeous body. "Looks like Santa came early this year." He seemed genuinely surprised to see Lizzy here, which excited her. She had wanted his present to be a surprise, just like the one he gave her friend.

Tonight, Lizzy's boyfriend would find out just how naughty she could be. The three of them were going to have so much fun together, and Kyle could boss his girls around as much as he liked. When it came to sex, Lizzy and Holly always did whatever Kyle wanted. Girls were supposed to be sexy for their boyfriends.

"Do your girls look pretty for you?" Holly asked Kyle with obvious affection, fingering herself. "I hope you don't mind that I gave her the teddy. I still hadn't found her a Christmas present, and we share our clothes, anyway. So we can both wear it for you, whenever you want."

He grinned. "Not a problem. It looks like I set my sights too low. I can't tell which of you is prettier." Lizzy beamed with delight, and Kyle looked the brunette over. "I don't think we've met. One of Holly's friends?"

"I'm Lizzy. It's nice to meet you, Kyle." He was standing under the mistletoe, so Lizzy walked over and kissed him passionately. She pressed her body against his, staring into her new boyfriend's eyes. "I hope we can be very close."

Kyle groped her firm butt, and she gave him an eager smile. "Oh, I wouldn't have it any other way, Lizzy. Do you obey?"

Lizzy frowned, unable to take her eyes off of her boyfriend. Being Kyle's girlfriend meant pleasure, but this talk of obedience confused and worried her. "I don't understand."

Holly approached Kyle and slipped gracefully to her knees. Then she stared up at him with the sweetest, most adoring smile Lizzy had ever seen. "I obey, Kyle. Are you proud of me?"

Kyle unzipped his jeans with one hand and stroked her silky hair with the other. "Very proud, Holly. Now suck my cock like a good girl." She nodded and leaned forward, apparently pleased with herself.

As Lizzy rubbed her half-naked body against Kyle's side, his hand now firmly planted on her ass, she shook her head. What had gotten into her friend? "Don't say things like that, Holly. We love Kyle. You're his good girl, and I'm his naughty girl. We don't obey anyone."

Holly was too busy pleasuring their boyfriend to respond, though, and Lizzy found herself distracted by jealousy. I'm the naughty one. I should get to suck Kyle's cock first. Holly's never even done it before.

Licking her lips, Lizzy stared hungrily down at her boyfriend's cock. Someone else might have thought it was fairly average, but she knew better. It was enormous, just as the spirals had told her it would be. Kyle was a real man, the only man she could ever possibly want, and Lizzy's body ached with pleasure at the very thought of sucking his cock.

Smirking, Kyle placed a finger on the right cup of her teddy and spiraled outward. Lizzy's eyes lit up, and she thought she might orgasm right then and there. At that moment, she would have done anything Kyle asked. She had never felt so helpless, so much under someone else's control, and it excited and frightened her. Lizzy moaned, squirming with delight, only vaguely aware that Holly was still kneeling before their boyfriend.

He placed a different finger against her crotch and formed another spiral, and then Lizzy did orgasm. She grinned when it was finished, madly in love, all thoughts of Holly forgotten in her lust. The only thing that mattered right now was doing what her boyfriend wanted.

Kyle grinned back at her, stroking her thigh. "Your teddy looks so pretty on you, Lizzy. Go look at yourself in the mirror for a while." Lizzy thought that this was a wonderful idea.


Lizzy stood before Rosita's full-length mirror, her fingers spiraling around and around all over her new teddy. Holly's roommate was out of town for a few days, showing her paintings to a prospective buyer, so she wouldn't be around to spoil their fun. The Hispanic girl was certainly attractive enough to join in, with her sensual eyes and plush lips, but she put her looks to poor use by wearing so much clothing all the time. What Rosita needed was to wear more lingerie around the apartment, especially when Kyle was there to watch.

Admiring herself in the mirror, Lizzy posed and strutted like a lingerie model. She was such a pretty girl, and it made her feel good to know that Kyle felt the same way. She loved Kyle. She wanted to be Kyle's girlfriend forever. She wanted Holly to be Kyle's girlfriend forever. Kyle could have as many girlfriends as he liked, and then all of them could wear sexy underwear for him. Nothing would have made her happier.

Holly had been right, Lizzy now saw. Her teddy was patterned the same as Holly's bra and panties, but there was something different about it. This made her feel special in a sexy sort of way, and she was dying to know more. Lizzy stepped forward until her body nearly touched the glass, and then she stared down between her breasts.

Seeing double, Lizzy was overwhelmed. Her eyes moved in countless spirals over the silk, and soon her fingers followed suit, every sensual caress reflected in the mirror. She could not move, except in spirals. She only wanted to move in spirals. The spiral was Kyle's path, the only path for her. Lizzy would follow wherever he led, without question.

Something was wrong, though. No matter how much she stared at her teddy, Lizzy did not want to obey Kyle. She wanted to do everything he asked of her, and that was pretty much the same thing, but there was something missing. Lizzy felt incomplete.

Then her eyes grew wide in understanding, and her smile spread into a naughty grin. Turning to the side, Lizzy eyed her cute, firm butt in the mirror. The spirals there called to her, and she squirmed and fondled her ass, rubbing her legs against each other. Lizzy wanted to finger herself, but there was work to be done first. Learning from the spirals meant pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.