Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Carly left her spontaneous encounter with Stephen feeling thrilled and satisfied. She had satisfied her sexual cravings for him, which she had been desperate to do. But she felt more than physical release. She had missed more than Stephen's hard-on inside her. She had missed just being with him in a way she never had before. Carly had embraced her son as her lover and she was feeling all the requisite emotions that go along with such a pairing.

In addition, Carly felt like some walls in their strange "ménage a quatre," as Linda had called it. Carly had only felt the freedom to go and ravage Stephen after hearing that Paul was still having rendezvous with Paige. Knowing that both "odd couples" could pursue those relationships led Carly to think that there might actually be more adventures in the making.

And in the coming days and weeks, Carly's feelings were confirmed. Barriers had come down. Everyone now seemed to know the score. Carly was no longer hesitant about finding time alone with Stephen, nor did she mind that Paul was giving a good part of his newly restored sexual energy to Paige. One thing was certain. The relationship between father- and daughter-in-law had brought out the sexuality in both of them. Not only were Paul and Paige extremely amorous with one another, they showed much more interest in physical expressions of love with their spouses as well.

Partly as a reault of all that, and partly because they simply began enjoying one another's company more than they ever had in the past, the couples began spending time together as a family, albeit an unusual one. They started out with meals at one another's home or dinners out, concerts, shopping trips, an occasional movie and so on. Most often the couples followed marital lines when they were all together, although they would occasionally cross-over briefly. Stephen might grab his mother for a kiss behind a pillar at the art museum, or Paige would corner Paul in the pantry between dinner courses and place his hands under her blouse. One night the ice was broken even further following a dinner at Carly and Paul's home.

After all joined in cleaning-up after the meal, they decided to head to the downstairs family to watch a movie. Neither Stephen nor Paul fit the typical male stereotype that loved nothing but shoot-em-up action films, so it didn't take a great deal of time for the four to agree on a popular but racy romantic comedy featured on cable television that evening. The most awkward moment came when the four moved toward the l-shaped sofa to find their places for the movie. Suddenly they looked at one another as if to say, "Who should sit with whom?" Within seconds they all laughed at the obvious but unspoken dilemma. Again without a word, all smiled and giggled a bit as Stephen took Carly's hand and led her to the sofa as Paul and Paige followed.

Now comfortably seated in their extra-marital pairings they began to watch the movie which turned out to be something of a farce with some characters having unrequited feelings for others, people ending up in the wrong beds and other situations everyone found very amusing. In addition, the film contained a heavy dose of romance and playfulness throughout, which was not lost on any of the four in the audience.

"That's quite a kiss for her to give when she's not even sure who she's kissing," Carly said.

"You're right," Paige replied. "She might be kissing her son and not know it." The other three looked at Paige to see if some jealousy had sprung-up unexpectedly, for they were not used to her being one to joke. "What?" she said after several seconds. "It could happen, you know!" Paige's smile put them all at ease and they laughed over her comment.

"That's true," Stephen said. "A son just might end up kissing his mother." He smirked at Carly and squeezed her hand.

"Of course," Paul began, "there have been, you know, historically, some very attractive daughters-in-law who have brought on naughty behaviors in their families as well." Paige gave him a look that was good natured but meant to admonish him for being so brazen.

"I've heard about situations like that," Carly said with a grin. Both couples enjoyed the increasing playfulness, which helped increase comfort levels all around. Everyone snuggled closer with their partners and continued watching.

A while later one of the female characters in the movie snuck into the bed she thought was occupied by the man she was seeking to seduce. It turned out that she was actually in the bed of her female friend who was part of the weekend getaway in the storyline. In the dark, each at first thought they were kissing someone else, but when they realized whose lips theirs were pressed against, they didn't stop. The scene did not escape Stephen's attention and the combination of it and the presence of Carly under his arm caused his penis to begin to grow. The bulge in his shorts didn't escape his mother who snuggled into her son's neck and whispered in his ear.

"What exactly is going on down there, young man?" Stephen looked at her and shrugged while giving her a sly grin. Carly pressed her face into his neck again and kissed him there several times, which served only to further advance his erection. Paul was paying attention to the movie and missed Carly and Stephen's actions, but Paige did not fail to notice. A brief burst of jealousy faded and was replaced by a desire to do something similar to Paul.

"Do you see what your wife and your son are doing?" Paige whispered to Paul, who glanced in their direction. Carly's nuzzling had progressed to a few quick kisses on her son's lips.

"Is it bothering you, Sweetheart?" Paul whispered back to Paige. She was silent for a few seconds before she moved toward Paul and began kissing him much more aggressively than Carly had been kissing Stephen. When she let him up for air, Paul showed his surprise. "I guess not, eh? Umm ... thanks?" She kissed him again in the same way, partly out of desire and partly because she wanted to prove that she and Paul could keep up.

After the girl in the movie finished the brief makeout session with her friend, she moved on to the next bedroom, which she was sure held the real object of her desire. But rather than making sure, she entered at the foot of the bed, under the sheets, moving directly to the very surprised penis that lay there. While the simulated oral sex was covered up by the bed linens, there was no mistaking what was happening. Someone was getting a blowjob.

"She's something of a slut, isn't she?" Stephen asked of no one in particular.

"You like that, don't you?" Paige said in reply.

"I like what, Honey? What she's doing, or that she's a slut?"

"Both." Stephen paused briefly before speaking.

"Guilty as charged, I guess!" Carly thought perhaps the groupings or the movie was making Paige uncomfortable.

"Are you O.K., Paige," Carly asked. "We can turn the movie off if you don't like it."

"No, I'm fine, Carly. Why would I want to turn the movie off?"

"Well, I don't know, Sweetie. We've never really all been together watching anything like this. Or ... you know ... cuddling ... in this way. I just thought it might be too much for you somehow." Carly sensed that Paige was indeed feeling sensitive about something.

"Paige, are you O.K.?" Stephen now chimed in. "Is the sex bothering you?"

"What is with you guys?" Paige said somewhat indignantly. "I'm fine ... totally fine. Why would the sex be bothering me?"

"The girl in the movie is kind of slutty," Carly responded. "We just thought ... I don't know..."

"Do you two think you're the only ones who are sexual all the time? Paul and I are really hot together."

"Paige, Honey, I don't think they meant anything," Paul said, taking his turn. Paige considered saying more, but she thought better of it and she let the conversation end as she slid back under Paul's arm. All four went back to watching the movie. The girl had given a successful blowjob, but not to the guy she wanted. The plot moved forward before the girl finally ended up on the couch with the man she wanted. While she was telling him it was her all along, Carly absentmindedly let her hand slide to the bulge that remained in Stephen's shorts.

This gesture was not lost on Paige either. She saw Carly begin to stroke the bulge in Stephen's crotch. A feeling of jealousy returned. In her head Paige knew that this was all consensual, that she had agreed to it and that at that very moment she was in the arms of another man. But seeing another woman rubbing her husband's bulge brought feelings that Paige couldn't suppress.

"Slut," was the only word Paige could utter. She didn't say it loudly, but it was loud enough to be heard by all. Carly stopped her caresses and turned to Paige.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.