Bus Ride Home - Cover

Bus Ride Home

Copyright© 2008 by Olderneighbor

Chapter 2: Elena's Turmoil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Elena's Turmoil - Elena has unexpected pleasure when she takes a bus home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Humor   Gang Bang  

Elena opened the curtains and window of her second floor bedroom. She had been home several days now, and this was the first time she had done that. 'Home' was actually the home of her parents, and she was back here because of events that had occurred in the past month.

And what a month it had been! Elena, 24-years old, had been living with her boyfriend of seven years and their 2-year old daughter. This was in the city, and now she was 'back home' and not liking it.

Michael had finally left her after many fights, finally telling her that he could not take her being lazy anymore and not holding up her end of the financial burden. This did not bother her so much, as their sex life was essentially one day per week and when he felt like it. What made her more upset was that he had left her instead of the other way around.

Of course, the other thing that had bothered her was that she could not afford to stay there any longer. So she had had to call her parents, who came and moved her back to her home town where she had grown up.

That was a couple of weeks ago now. After she and her daughter had lived there for a week, she had to try to do something about her life. She had a degree in public affairs after all. So she got up the nerve to call a friend and ask if she could come stay with her for a week in the city while she looked for a job.

Her friend was amiable to this, so Elena took the bus back to the city. For one solid week, she made applications to every venue at which she thought could pay her enough to help support herself and her daughter. Several even appeared quite interested, though unfortunately, they did not have any openings at the time. So her week was up, and she took the bus back home, hoping beyond hope that some sort of luck would happen in her life.

Well, it was certainly not the bus ride where that luck would begin. That is when four boys had forced her to have sex with them in the back seat of the bus. Even though she had actually enjoyed the rape, then gangbang, she could still not consider that as luck.

So now she stood looking out her bedroom window, and across from her was the apartment building where she had seen those four boys enter after the bus ride. As she did so, she suddenly saw a movement in the apartment room directly across from her. Someone was waving at her. She leaned closer and recognized one of the boys.

"How bold," she thought. "He actually waves at me as if we are friends or something. Now I really need a cigarette.

That was another thing about living with her parents again. She had become a smoker in high school and had never quit, another sore point Michael had made when he had left her. So now she thought about sneaking out for a cigarette across the street in the park. "That would be nostalgic," she thought, because that is what she had done back then.

Her parents were not home, so that would be a perfect time to take her daughter to play while she smoked. Plus it would get her out of the house. She thought about the boy and was almost grateful he had waved when he did.

So there she was enjoying her smoke in the park while Isa played and played. It reminded Elena of the energy she had had as a child, and she actually smiled. Her pleasant mood was interrupted, however.

"Hey there, doll," she heard, and it was of course the voice of that boy. "Read any good books lately?" he asked. He was referring to the fact that they had made her read sexual parts from a book she was reading on the bus.

Elena replied boldly, "I suppose that is the reason you raped me on the bus, asshole," and she turned to see not only him but another of the boys as well. "I mean assholes," she now added.

"Hey, doll, you seemed to have liked it after awhile. And we prefer to be called Ian and Al, thank you very much," as he pointed to himself and the other. "At your service, Elena." She was shocked when he said her name.

"I guess you don't remember us. When you used to sneak here for smokes as a teen, we also snuck here for the same. We used to bum cigs from you." And Elena did remember this. "We were only 13 at the time and, if I remember, you were 18 and about to go to college. How we wished at the time we had caught you in here at night some time before you left."

"So even then you thought about rape, you perverts," she replied.

"Hey, you were one cute, sexy bitch, Elena. And you still are, I might add," the other boy, Al, finally piped in. "And now that you are back home, perhaps you'll feel the need for a nighttime smoke soon."

"So eloquently spoken," she replied sarcastically. As she got up from the bench to call Isa, she glanced at that one's crotch to see a bulge (and she remembered he had they all had big ones at that). "Sorry, but we have to go now." With that, she gathered a disappointed Isa and left.

The one named Ian called to her, "Better yet, Elena, you could come over to our place and read us a story. You can even smoke there, and we could invite Frank and George for old times' sake."

It was the very next day when Ian again found Elena sitting in the park having a smoke. This time he simply walked up to her, handed her a book and said, "Here, Elena, I marked my favorite parts," and simply walked away.

Elena was relieved not to be bothered further and thought, "He doesn't really think I'll read this, does he?" She held the book and smoked while watching Isa play. Eventually, she became curious and looked at the title, Ashley's Turmoil. But then she noticed that the name Ashley had been crossed out, replaced in smaller letters with Elena followed by a question mark.

"Very funny, asshole Ian," she thought, also surprised to have said his name. Curious, she opened it and scanned it until she found some highlighting. This woman Ashley had apparently been accosted in her own apartment and raped. Elena closed the book and thought, "Right, I guess he thinks I will just stroll into their building as if I lived there, only to come upon them and be raped again"

As they left the park, Elena was about to throw the book into the trash when she suddenly instead popped it into her handbag. It remained there until the next day.

The next day was Saturday, and she and Isa were to go with her parents to visit and spend the night with her grandparents. The thought of it was not at all appealing, so at the last minute she faked sickness and said she would not go. She was relieved when her mom did not put up too much of a stink, and she was left alone.

Relaxed to be alone for awhile, she straightened her room a little, and the mess that Isa had left, and made some phone calls to friends. She briefly hoped that she would get a call from the city for a job, but realized that was not likely because of the day. Then she called Michael.

She told him that if he wanted to see Isa that she was at her great-grandparent's house, which was fairly close to Michael's own parents. He thanked her, told her he would try, and quickly ended the conversation. "He could have asked how I was doing at least," she thought.

Somewhat upset about this, she found herself grabbing her handbag and proceeding across the street to the park. It was late afternoon at the time, and she thought how suddenly she wished for the day to go faster, even though she had earlier relished her solitude. She even thought she could do with any company now, even Ian and the other boys. "Well, I guess they are men now," she added.

After sitting there for more than an hour, she decided to walk awhile, heading into the park. She watched as families played and couples walked or sat, holding hands. This saddened her, but she also realized she was much at fault for her present state. So she became bitter with herself.

She then wandered off the path and came to an area of many trees close together. Noticing cigarette butts and beer bottles in a clearing mostly surrounded by trees, she thought, "Aha, the scene of the crime," referring to the boys' rape fantasies. "Too bad, it's not later," and she smiled at her own fantasy.

Returning to the bench by the street, she sat to have another smoke, intending to return home afterwards.

"Lonely, Elena?" she heard from behind, and turned to see Ian and the three others.

Before she could answer, one of the boys introduced himself, "Hi, I'm George. Maybe you remember me?" he asked slyly. Frank also said hi and his name.

"I'm really not in the mood," she answered.

Ian told her that they had seen her leaving their private spot and had followed her back here. "How did you like it?" he asked. "You should hear how quiet it can be there late at night. You should come for a beer later. By the way, where is your daughter?"

Before she could stop herself, she told them, immediately regretting it. Then she thought, "Oh well, so what does she care? Maybe they can rape me in my own home."

Ian then asked if she had had a chance to read the book. She told him only the title and had noticed the cross out.

"Well, then, now would be a good time," Frank said. "I would love to hear you read again, Elena."

Elena tried to convince them that she really was not in the mood, also noting to herself that she was not in the mood to go home either. Actually, the beer sounded good though, and she told them so.

"Well, it's a little too early yet to go to there for beers," Ian remarked, "but we could go to our place. We could drink, smoke, and even take turns reading. I love to hear Al read."

"Very funny, Ian," Al replied, then turned towards Elena with his head down and added, "He knows I don't read very well."

This angered Elena and she told Ian he really was an asshole, even to his friends. But in her state of mind, she also agreed to go have a beer with them. "But only one," she added.

On her second beer now, Elena was feeling more relaxed and even a little safe, even though they had each read about that girl Ashley getting first raped, then gangbanged repeatedly in various locations. It seems her turmoil was trying to reconcile enjoying sex with multiple partners while also desiring a normal life. At least that is what Elena tried to surmise in her now tipsy state.

The boys delighted in reading Elena's name rather than Ashley's each time in the book. But Elena would read Ashley to the delight of the others. She also helped Al read when it was his turn, delighting him the most. She also noticed his cock hardening each time it was his turn.

She had finished her third beer and told them it was time to return home. "You mean you don't want to act out one of the scenes, Elena. Surely, you know we are all horny now. Must we use force?" Ian suggested.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.