The First Time I Ever Had Sex - Cover

The First Time I Ever Had Sex

by Southern Charmer

Copyright© 2008 by Southern Charmer

True Story Sex Story: An account of the first time I was ever with a boy and what I thought about it.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Safe Sex   .

Tonight it finally happened, I lost my virginity. I thought it was going to be a much bigger deal than it was. I mean it hurt a little, but not what anyone I have ever talked to about it said. I mean I expected to cry through the whole thing, but it really turned out wonderful, I enjoined the last part quite a bit.

Well you know how I have been secretly dating Trevor (trev) because mommy says I can't date someone his age. Is 5 years really so much? So what if he is 19, I am 14. I'll be 15 in a couple of months, and he and I have a lot in common. I have only been crazy about him for what seems like forever, he likes me and that is good because I'm in love with him.

So the big night, here is what happened. It was about nine o'clock and Trev and I were on the phone talking. We made plans to hang out tonight, after hours once everyone was in bed. I would sneak out and he would pick me up. Well after everyone was in bed I called him, and he came and got me and we went to his apartment, I had never been there, it was so cool. He had a one bedroom place, with movie posters everywhere, I was so happy to finally see his anime collection, we talked about it quite a bit. Trevor was tall, 6'3 and weighed about 170 lbs, he had long brown hair, nice teeth, and a large lush mouth, his voice was so deep that it was almost scary, he was so mysterious. I like it so much when he hugs me and I gaze up into his eyes.

We sat down and started watching Batman and Robin, and we were snuggling sitting on the floor and kissing. Trevor pulled me against him putting me astride his lap kissing me softly. I don't remember how but my shirt and bra came off then his shirt, he was so hard against my thighs it made me nervous. I had never seen a penis in real life. It all felt so wonderful, but scary at the same time, i don't know how to describe it. His hands were so warm and large against arms and tummy, running his hands through my honey blond hair. When he leaned forward and took my nipples in his palms and mouth I cried out for the sensations that rushed in me. He told me that I had the nicest C cups he had ever seen then he looked into my eyes and asked me if I would like to go into the bedroom.

I told him that I wasn't sure if I wanted us to have sex, and he said that we would only go as far as I wanted, he just wanted to lay with me in his arms. So we left the movie on and walked back into his bedroom. He had his art work in the corner, and posters of anime and movies all over the walls. I sat down on his bed and looked up at him, he turned on the bathroom light then almost shut the door. Walking over to me he watched me as he came to me then he leaned me back against his sheets kissing me firmly and making me feel so warm all over.

We made out in such a soft slow sweet way, feeling each other everywhere. I rubbed my hand over his pants and he asked me if I wanted to feel his penis, and I got all shy, blushing I said I wanted to see it but I was nervous that I would hurt it if I touched it. ( Thank You mother for making me scared to touch a guy ) He chuckled at me and leaned down and took off his pants then took my hand and laid it against his penis. It was so much bigger than any I had ever seen in movies ( the three I had seen before) and thicker. I got so scared, I told Tre that there was no way that we could ever have sex cause that wouldn't fit in me. He told me no worries if we got to that point we would take our time.

I fondled him softly running my hand over him and across his tummy he throbbed and tingled against my fingers it made me giggle. He told me he liked the way that I rubbed him in my hands, and that made me feel good, I was so turned on and wet in between my legs. I told him I wanted to know what he felt like in me. He asked me if I was sure, and I said yes, he slid me flat on the bed and crawled in between my legs and then he asked me if I was a virgin. I told him no that I had had sex once before and that I didn't have a cherry so he didn't need to worry. ( witch was half true, you see I didn't have my cherry because I used tampons, however I had never been with a boy before ). Smiling at me as he put on a condom, then kissing me and in one Swift motion he impale me with his cock. I have never felt so full in my life, I swear that he ripped my insides when he entered me, but it felt so good, so full so tight. I have to admit he hurt me as I stretched to take his length and girth. He looked at me and asked it I was ok, and I squeezed the tears out of my eyes and said that he was hurting me. And he looked at me and said he was sorry that he couldn't help that he was so big. Then he slid out till just the tip of him was in and asked me if I wanted to feel him again and that it would ease up now that I was stretching, and I said yeah I wanted to see if it be better. Boy did it!!!! This time it only hurt a little but it eased, and my toes started curling and I moaned out and clamped down on him my brain exploded and all I saw was colors. I couldn't breathe, I was shivering and trembling all over, Trev laughed and said he was glad I liked it and he started moving in me, I have never felt anything like it. Every time he pushed deep in me, I couldn't help but moan because he felt so good in me so deep so demanding, it was like he because a part of me. I have never felt something that wonderful. Without realizing it I pulled my legs up in the air and locked them behind his back and that made him groan against me telling me I was too tight. I thinking that was a bad thing moved my legs back down flat and he said no it was a good thing he liked it how I was so tight against him, and that he didn't know if he could last much longer ( I guess that is a bad thing? ) so I brought my legs up again and ran my hands up against his back he groaned and shoved so hard against me it hurt and it shoved my head against the wall. He groaned in me and I felt him come, then he fell on top of me. That felt good I started seeing the colors again and I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed against him. I broke out into a sweat and held him close whimpering in his ear.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.