A Reluctant Gunfighter - Cover

A Reluctant Gunfighter

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 19

Western Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jeremiah Bartholomew, a 13 year old kid from NYC, winds up in show business in Texas in 1870, billed as the best pistol shot in all of Texas. He may be, because he's already killed 2 men with his gun. Join him and his friends, Jake, the snake oil salesman, and Sally, the exotic dancer, as they roam about Texas trying to make an honest dollar.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Humor   First   Violence  

Mary and her mother had the wedding preparations so well in hand that there was nothing for me to do except twiddle my thumbs. Well, there was no way that I could stand to do that for six weeks, so I started the task of looking at possible opera houses that I could rent for my shooting show. The first thing I did was look at the location of each; I wanted a place that was easy to get to, but was in a "better" part of the city.

Since I wanted to attract an affluent audience, I wanted it to be in a place where they were not likely to be assaulted going to and from a performance. On the other hand, to get enough patrons to make the show pay off, I had to be in a place that was likely to have a lot of people wandering around, since I expected to need a significant fraction of drop-in patrons after the show's novelty had worn off.

I figured that I could keep the novelty factor high if Mary could be convinced to become a major part of the show. A woman who was a good marksman was unusual to see, simply because most of them didn't think that was what a "lady" should do. Besides, Mary might attract women to the shooting school.

One of the halls was rejected because it was in a kind of seedy section of town and didn't look like a place that "refined" people would want to go. Another hall was in a ritzy area and didn't look like a likely place for much drop-in ticket sales. The other two locations were good, so now the choice was narrowed down to picking the one with the best interior arrangement. Both of them were large enough that both the shooter and the target could be on stage, and that was a big plus.

One of them had a box office and lobby arrangement that was more convenient than the other, but it was slightly more expensive; however, it was empty and had no immediate prospects. That let me negotiate a better price by agreeing to take it for six months, with the first three months rent paid in advance.

I hired some workers to clean the place and rearrange the seats a little bit. I had an adobe bullet catch built on each side of the stage so that the shooter had a little more freedom of location for the shooting part of the show. There was a small balcony which I reserved for the high priced seats, though they were a little farther from the stage than the main audience. I figured that the rich patrons did not want to be shoulder to shoulder with the common folk. Jed (Mr. Hawkins) thought that this was a stroke of genius!

One night at supper, around the talk of the wedding, I was relating the latest in my theatrical preparations when I mentioned that I would like to put some variety in the show by having a singer perform between shooting sets. I had hardly gotten this out of my mouth when both Mary and Jed started jabbering at Elizabeth (Mrs. Hawkins) to join the show. She demurred, but they kept insisting that she was an excellent singer and would be an enhancement for the show.

Finally, to shut them up, she agreed to an audition after supper. Mary played the piano, not well, but well enough to accompany her mother. I was surprised at how well Elizabeth could sing. She was not perfect, but was certainly plenty good enough to entertain the kind of audience I expected. I added my voice to the encouragement for her to join the show. Apparently, that was what she needed to convince her, so she agreed to sing a few songs for each performance.

I wanted a musical background for the shooting phase of the show, so I had planned to hire a pianist anyway, so now I had most of the show lined up. All I had to do now was set up the details. Basically, I was going to use the same script that I had used in Santa Fe with the minor changes needed to fit the current situation. The last performer we needed was a Master of Ceremonies. Jack wanted to try out for the job, so I wrote up a script for him to use, even though I was a bit dubious of the outcome. To my amazement, he had enough boyish charm to be excellent for the job of MC.

Jim wanted a job, so I made him main usher (the only one) for the balcony. The rich patrons would feel flattered at having an usher who knew so much about the show and could seat them in the preferred seats. Of course, there were no preferred seats, but the patrons didn't know that!

Most of the real work on the wedding had been done by now, so I was able to work with the family in rehearsing their parts. A friendly bartender recommended a piano player for me, so we were able to work with our entire ensemble in plenty of time to iron out the kinks. The piano player, Art Ziegler, had a rare talent for improvising, so he quickly came up with a sound background for our shooting, and he did an excellent job accompanying Elizabeth's songs.

The wedding went off without a hitch! The church was so crowded that there was barely enough room for everybody. The reception was a dream for Mary; she danced until she ached. I'm not a dancer, so I managed to struggle through the obligatory dances, but I also sat out most of them. No matter, Mary had fun, and that was what was important!

Our wedding night was not very vigorous, since Mary was already exhausted, but she woke up the next morning ready to experience all that she had missed out on the night before. Then we had only done enough to formally consummate the marriage, but now we had fun making love and occasionally doing some old fashioned fucking. In either case, the sex was outstanding, since Mary made up in enthusiasm for what she lacked in experience and skill.

Mostly we used the missionary position, since that was what her mother had told her about, but she got adventurous, so I suggested the doggy position. I had to explain what that was, then she realized that she had seen dogs copulate and that was what I had in mind. Mary eagerly bounced up on her hands and knees, but I suggested that she lower her arms so that her ass stuck out more. Damn, was that a sexy sight!

I approached her on my knees and gently slipped my cock into her pussy. I leaned on her a little for balance, and began to hump. Meanwhile, I fingered her clit with one hand and a nipple with the other. When she came, she shouted for the first time from an orgasm, and her shout could be heard all over the house. It was only moments before there was a pounding on our locked door and questions about Mary being OK. She managed to catch her breath and assure everybody that she was in excellent shape, she had just let her emotions get away from her. We heard some laughing on the other side of the door and her "rescuers" went away.

Since I had not yet come, we were able to resume where we had left off. She came two more times before I did, so she had a good introduction to the doggy position before we had to quit so that I could catch my breath and rest.

She wanted one more run through on being a good wife, so I had her do a "cowgirl" ride. By this time I was getting tired from having done most of the work, so I figured that it was time for her to do a little. Once she got over me and bumped me with her soggy pussy, my cock came to attention with no further urging. She lowered herself slowly while guiding me inside her opening. Once there, she dropped on me like a plugged cow and started to bounce up and down so vigorously that I had no trouble staying hard for the whole ride. She couldn't sustain the motion beyond her first come, so I rolled her over to finish up in the conventional missionary position. Once I came, we rested and them got dressed to face the kidding I knew we had coming from the rest of the occupants of the house.

We cleaned ourselves a little bit before we got dressed, but from our smell, there was no doubt what we had been doing, even if they had not heard anything. Even the boys gave us funny looks when we walked into the parlor where they were. I say walked, but I think that "waddled" might be a better description of what Mary did. Even before we left the bedroom, she was complaining about how sore her pussy was. She claimed never to have felt like this before, and I could believe her. I explained that's what heavy fucking will do to you the first time, and she stuck out her tongue at me. Some women can't take the truth!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.