A Reluctant Gunfighter - Cover

A Reluctant Gunfighter

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 13

Western Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jeremiah Bartholomew, a 13 year old kid from NYC, winds up in show business in Texas in 1870, billed as the best pistol shot in all of Texas. He may be, because he's already killed 2 men with his gun. Join him and his friends, Jake, the snake oil salesman, and Sally, the exotic dancer, as they roam about Texas trying to make an honest dollar.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Humor   First   Violence  

Santa Fe was famous for its bordellos, so I thought that I would sample the main attraction of the city. The hotel concierge recommended one as having the cleanest whores in town, so I decided to patronize that one. I was anxious for good service since I had only had my hand for service for months and I was about to explode for a good fuck.

I arrived at the bordello in mid-afternoon, so there were no other customers for competition. The madam assured me that all of her whores were top quality, and I would be happy with any one I chose. All of the whores were bored and eager for a customer, so all 12 put on a little performance for me in the line up to entice me away from the other girls. I told them, "Ladies, y'all have got me so stirred up that my balls are about to bust! I can't decide on which one of y'all to choose, so I'm going to close my eyes and point. Whoever I point to is the one I choose."

This produced a lot of giggling and squeals of laughter, but I pointed at one without looking. This produced gales of laughter, because I was pointing at the madam! I was a little embarrassed, but she said, "It's been a while fer me, too, Big Boy, so let's git started."

She would not have been my first choice because of her age, but I was in for a surprise. Madam Anna had been one of the foremost prostitutes of Santa Fe in her younger days, so there was absolutely nothing that she had not tried at least once. She appointed one of the whores to take her place as temporary manager of the establishment while she was servicing my needs. "I probably won't be long, so just run the place 'til I git back."

I probably was not supposed to hear that comment, but I did, so my pride demanded that I perform at my best. We went into her bedroom, which was more opulent than one might expect from a whore; it was fitted out as I would expect of a suite in the plushest hotel.

She led me through the door, and I surprised her by embracing her and kissing her with a true lover's caress. She was caught completely off guard by this; I wondered if one of her customers had ever kissed her—probably not. I ran one hand over her back between her shoulder blades and the other over her ass cheeks, which were firm and not yet surrendering to advancing age. We stayed like that for a full minute, and then I began unfastening the buttons on the back of her elegant dress. The buttons ran all the way from the neck to the end of her backbone just above her ass-crack. When I backed away, I pulled the dress down her arms and let it fall to the floor.

She had been wearing absolutely nothing under the dress except stockings and shoes. I kneeled to remove her shoes, but I insisted that she continue to wear the black stockings covering her still magnificent legs. I stepped back to look at her in all her glory, and the sight was worth the effort. Her face was pretty without being beautiful, but her body completely hid that fact. Her shoulders were creamy white and led down to a wonderful set of breasts which pushed away from her chest with only a minimum amount of sag, far less than one would normally expect of a woman over 30 years old.

Her breasts were crowned by nipples about half an inch long and over a fourth of an inch in diameter. They were a fascinating shade of pink and surrounded by areolas two inches in diameter and of nearly the same color. As I stared at her, her nipples began to expand, and I wondered when she had last been excited by a customer.

Her abdomen was covered with just enough fat to be attractive, but not enough to hang from her body. Her belly button was recessed a bit and even it was attractive. As my gaze moved down her body, I finally concentrated on the main reason for my visit. She had a bush of neatly trimmed black hair the same color as that on her head, with not a gray hair nestled in either.

Her pussy lips were already puffy with arousal, so I was treated to the sight of them forcing their way into view. She was standing with her legs slightly separated, so it was possible to catch a glimpse of her clit hood as it poked just a little from between her lips.

With a slight frown of impatience, she began to remove my clothes, but she got tangled in the gun harness that I was prudently still wearing. I removed my guns, but she impatiently brushed my hands aside as I started to unbutton my shirt. "Let me do it!" she ordered, somewhat perfunctorily. Once she had my shirt off, she rubbed her hands gently across my chest, paying particular attention to my nipples. Yikes! For the first time in my life, I almost squirted from a woman manipulating my nipples—something I normally don't care for. Before that could happen, she had me sit down so that she could pull off my boots.

I stood back up, and she unfastened my pants. She had to pull my pants down over my hard cock. When fully erect, it is about seven inches long and two inches in diameter. She was leaning quite close to me, and my cock flew up and hit her under the chin as soon as it was released by my pants. She sniffed and said, "Ah, you wonderful man, you bathed before you came here. How considerate of you."

Before I could move, she took my cock in her mouth and began to lave it with saliva spread by her tongue. She sucked gently, not forcefully, and moved her lips up and down my shaft by moving her head. She was holding my buttocks in both hands so that I could not move while she was administering to me. To my surprise, she was able to take my full length into her mouth and I was startled when I felt the tip of my cock enter her throat. That was a new and joyous experience!

She did all of the work as she used her mouth to fuck my cock. I regretted having to say that I was about to come after only a few strokes of her wonderful mouth. She ignored my warning, even when I repeated it, so I figured that she knew what she was doing. Oh, God! Here I came! I actually had to put my hands on her head for balance; the sensation was so overpowering that I nearly fell. Once she had extracted every drop of cum from my cock, she wiped her lips with a cloth she had handy and led me to the bed.

Somewhat to my surprise, she turned down the bed covers and invited me to join her in the bed. We lay there for a few minutes and embraced. Before long, she began to diddle with my limp cock, trying to bring it back to life. While she was doing that, I leaned over and took her nearest nipple in my mouth. I nibbled and sucked until I had a hard and fully erect nipple between my lips. I held on tight with my lips as I began to flog her nipple with my tongue.

Anna started to breath heavily and finally to pant. I rolled the other nipple between my fingers and Anna started to moan with pleasure. I was now erect enough to penetrate her pussy, so I rolled over and she guided me in while I continued to minister to her nipple. She startled us both by coming as soon as I penetrated her. She screamed loud enough to be heard throughout the house, and this brought the whores and the bouncer running.

The entourage burst through the door and asked if she was hurt. Anna managed to gasp out that no, she was not hurt. She was really enjoying a fuck for the first time in years. That brought beaming smiles from everybody and they left the room.

I was not through by any means, so I continued to stroke, but I did have to release her nipple. She wrapped her legs around my hips and began to hump with me. She had done such a good job of draining me with her mouth that I was not very close to coming, but she was already on the way up to another climax. She came two more times before I finally found release, and it was just as powerful as that first one in her mouth, if not more so.

I collapsed beside her and we both went to sleep for a few minutes. I woke up with her shaking me, asking if I had another one left that I could give her. I had to admit that she had drained me, and I was not sure if I would ever come again. She laughed at that and said that she was sure that a young man like me would fully recover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.