The Impression That I Get - Cover

The Impression That I Get

Copyright© 2008 by ElSol

Chapter 5: But I Know Someone Who Has

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: But I Know Someone Who Has - (Impervious I) Tavi Smith is a founding member of the Losers Tribunal and the high school queen's fat brother. Or is he?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception  

Candice deserved to know. If I got tagged for the murder of the fourth rapist, the authorities would have a lot of questions for her. Considering everything she knew about me, I was sure Dr. Card made extensive plans should the day ever come.

"Did you follow me last night?" Ahmo asked.

I wanted to laugh at the expressions on our dad and Catherine's faces. My adopted mother was a first-rate bitch! Dad tried, especially before I hit the terrible teens. To be fair to him, any strain in our relationship was my fault.

Nobody knew what to say, least of all me. I hadn't spoken at a family meal in a year or so.

"No," I replied. Not the most convincing tone, you fucking nitwit!

"You weren't by the college last night?" Ahmo could be a persistent. Shaking my head seemed the best course. I could put some oomph behind it and hope it didn't make me look like a kid denying his hand was in the cookie jar.

"How was your date with Billy Thorne, Ahmo?" Catherine, my savior?!?

"I have to go," I said. Dumping my food in the garbage, I threw the plate into the sink and rushed out of the room. I got Elis' bug out of Ahmo's bag before she escaped the third degree.

"You really weren't by the college dorms last night?" Ahmo asked from her bedroom door as I walked out of my room a half hour later.

"William Thorne the Third raped Morgan," I told her. I discovered that little tidbit when I touched Morgan trying to find the rape victims. She was the most circumspect about touching me, which I had never given a second thought. "He did it sophomore year."

"She's lying!" Ahmo said, defending a member of her crowd automatically.

"That's what you would say," I replied. "I don't give fuck what you do with Billy, Ahmo!"

My sister's anger was much better than her suspicion. One more year! The women in my adopted family would not question it if I never spoke to them again.


Candice threw a fit when she heard my plan of action. I took note of a truism: if I wasn't allowed to fuck her down, I should not drive a woman into rage.


"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, Celia." The cemetery was doing good Saturday morning traffic. I could see a couple of half-tents in place for funerals later in the day.

I still did not know how Billy got Celia in the alley. The odds for his survival were in the realm of hell-fuck-no if I ever saw the rapes from his perspective, so I made no attempt to touch him.

"Candice is right," I said to the headstone. "It was my fault. I should have handled it better. I could have protected you without making you another keeper of my secrets."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Morgan shouted.

"You don't want to be here right now, Morgan." I might as well have snapped at the bull's balls with a cape.

The slap didn't hurt, except for my pride.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" The punch was more Morgan's style than the slap. The kick didn't add anything so I blocked it and pushed Morgan on her ass.

"What did you do to her, Tavi?"

"I didn't hurt Celia, Morgan," I said. "And don't bullshit me that she didn't tell you what happened."

"Yeah, you fucked her and dumped her in front of the whole school!" Morgan screamed, getting back up. "That's not enough for Celia to kill herself. Did she lie to me?!?"

"She was your best girl friend!"

"Did you do something to her afterwards? She was going to make you talk to her."

"I don't have time for this shit, Morgan."

Lucky for Morgan, she failed to surprise me with the flying punch at my head. I stepped in and caught her mid-air.

"Stop it, Morgan." Not listening! The elbows and forearms were okay, but she'd break her hand if she got in a good punch. "Cut it out, Morgan."

She froze at the sound of my voice. I stared into her eyes, "I fucked it up with Celia. Okay? I know it! But I didn't do anything that fucking bad! Just stupid, immature crap because I wasn't ready for what she wanted, except fucking her."

I expected my dad or some bullshit high school grief counselor to be the first recipient of my prepared lie.

"Prove it," Morgan demanded. I dropped her as my brain tried to figure out exactly how she wanted me to do that.

"Do your worst to me!" she grabbed my hands and led me towards the cemetery entrance.


Morgan pushed me into her bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"This is stupid," I said, turning around to reason with her. Celia's death hit Morgan hard. I thought Elis would be there for her, but it seemed he'd left it for me to deal with her anger. I couldn't blame him since most of it was directed at me.

I froze at the obvious indication of a woman with a plan: one of those pink porn shirts, sheer black panties, and thigh-high patent leather boots.

Candice laughed her head off when I tried to explain there must be something wrong with me because I could never think clearly while erect. She explained it was a power unique to most teenage males. Clearly, Morgan was aware of the weakness and decided on a pre-emptive strike. Her fingers went down the front of the panties and stroked pubic hair.

Unlike Elis, I was aware what and how Morgan thought of him, so I never really gave Morgan a sexual thought (at least one that I spanked it to). I took stock of the situation: short, edgy styled red hair, hazel eyes, beautifully clear white skin, hard nipples peeking through the holes in the pink top, flat tummy, a line of red pubic being traced by female fingers, and long-long legs encased in black leather.

"Do your worst, Tavi," she whispered. "Prove to me that nothing you did to Celia could have made her jump off the school!"

It didn't made any sense, 'cause if I hadn't known it was the rape that made Celia jump, I would have considered the possibility something non-sexual might have driven her to suicide. On the other hand, if a teenage male with an erect penis is thinking more rationally than a female, it's probably a good idea to do what she wants.

Morgan squeaked when I pressed her against the bedroom door. I grabbed her wrists and raised my arms over her head. I moved forward to kiss her but pulled away as she moved towards me.

"Bastard!" she whispered and tried to bite me. I lifted Morgan up by her wrists and spun her body around. Pushing her against the door, I adjusted my hold to only using one hand. I pulled back to look at Morgan's ass. Even using Candice's extensive thong collection for comparison, the line of cloth making a home between Morgan's asscheeks was impressively thin.

Morgan invited me to do my worst, which sexually, by Candice's definition, meant I had been given permission to be selfish. I traced the thong between Morgan's asscheeks and to her pussy. I pushed the cloth inside of her and pressed upwards. Morgan grunted and squeezed my fingers.

I could never afford to lose control; I could never approach that edge. There was significant room before that though, enough for me to have fun and Morgan not to know what hit her.

Kicking Morgan's feet apart, I let go of her wrists and wrapped my arm around her waist. I pulled my finger out of her pussy, moving it up to rub her clit.

"You want my worst, bitch!"

"Tavi!"

I held Morgan off the ground as I rubbed her clit in hard circles. Her nails scratched at the door. The sound annoyed me so I pressed her face against the wood. She headbutt the door and kicked her legs. My fingers moved faster on the focus of her pleasure.

"Fucking motherfucker!" Her body tensed. I applied more pressure to Morgan's clit and moved my fingers faster.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Morgan screamed. Her pussy soaked the panties as the orgasm hit her. I kept moving my fingers in circles against her clit.

"Stop!" she pleaded. I had permission so I kept at it. "Arrgh!"

Though her clit was too sensitive for the continuing action, I didn't give a fuck! Morgan threw an elbow trying to get away from me. I lifted her higher off the ground and pulled her upper body back. She screamed, losing control of her body as she came again. Morgan wriggled madly, making choking sounds. I stopped moving my fingers and left them resting against her panties.

"Fuck!" Morgan grunted after a couple of minutes. Taking it at as signal she'd recovered enough for me to go on, I turned around and walked to her bed.

I lay Morgan down on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed. Running my hands along her boots I smiled, "I like the boots!"

Her hazel eyes tried to bore into my head. She devoured each inch of newly exposed skin as I took my clothes off.

"Jesus! Celia wasn't kidding," she said, staring at my hard dick. I grabbed her ankles and straightened Morgan's legs. Putting my hands on her knees, I pushed down to spread her legs wider. Morgan's hand reached out to stroke my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.